All Comments on 'Angel of Mercy'

by No Panty Girl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good

Only one point I'd like to make and that is at first you said Vicki had only mounted a black guy one time, then you say she has a black lover.

Apart from this I still rate this very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the best writers!

A very good story, as usual! I enjoy your writing and look forward to much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Confusing but ends well

Well this one wanders a bit. the scene with Vicki riding Mr Beasley is forgotten in a flashback that becomes an aside that becomes a present tense visit to Mr Gooling's office. And it does contradict itself as one other reviewer noted. But I like the skull-fuck at the end and If I'm ever unfortunate enough to have to be hospitalized, I'd love to meet a nurse like this tall buxom, beautiful blonde angel of mercy.

LaidbackoneandopenLaidbackoneandopenover 13 years ago
Good slut.

On the few times I have been in hospital I could of done with a slut like her to help me get off. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I guess I missed Vicki

Where the f**k was Vivki all those times I was in the hospital and bored to fucking death?Cumming in her sweet hot pussy would have been a HUGE relief and probably would have contributed to a fast recovery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never Hospital fucked!

I guess I am another guy who "missed the boat" when hospitalized! I have to say, though, that most of the chicks who come into your room you wouldn't WANT to bury your cock in. There is that occasional babe who comes in that you would really LOVE to fill her pussy with cum and that's the issue I always seem to have missed.

Now I'm so fucking old it would take a miracle to get my fuckstick hard enough to perform so I guess I'm doomed to be about as likely to get fucked in the mortuary as in the hospital!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous