Angel Rocks the World!

Story Info
Wild sex changes the world!
7.8k words
2.4
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna take my virginity again?" "Say what?" "It can be like our third date all over again!" Angelica, or Angie or sometimes I called her Angel, continued to laugh. Snow was flying, fireplace crackles, TV was playing a show about Alien Abductions, Angie thought it was a comedy. "You don't believe that do you? Those nincompoops are always out in the wilderness, they just want to be famous for being idiots!" She has a point, how come they never take a nuclear physicist from his lab? "Let's go camping this summer!"

Bright lights levitating these dolts from the forest in the dead of night, but still..gotta be some thing out there, "If I kiss this will it make it better!" Angie has been fucking me senseless since it started snowing on Friday. Late last night was the best, limp and sore, Angel kisses down my length, tongue tracing the edges of my ball sac, gentle suck on my nut savoring it as if it was a hard cherry candy. Blue eyes reflecting the fire dipping lower, pushing my knee up to the side, kissing the no go zone. Lotion and lube in her hand confirming there is some life left in my dick. Finger penetrating my no go zone getting to that spot, pumps, cock getting stiff with every gentle nudge, "Told ya so.."

Don't move," Straddling me cowgirl, "This is my..aahh!" Aiming me in her butthole again, "Pleasure.." Sinking all the way down, hips circling stirring her bowels. Short ups and downs, clenching on the upstroke, relaxing on the down, coaxing me harder and longer. Leaning back, her hands on her breasts, tweaking her nips pleasuring her self, licks one. Strokes are getting longer, measuring my length, to the tip, sphincter nearly pops me out, leans back on both arms, building a rhythm. Never been so deep, most of her weight rests on my hips, one foot and the other at my side, plunging down with all her might, legs and stomach muscles doing all the work.

Using both my hands grab her ankles, gives her leverage, faster! Harder! Orgasm is reaching atmospheric heights, mine is too! Her movements erratic letting go with my right hand Angelica's leg pops straight out, stiff and shaking. Shove my thumb in her cunt, gripping her pubic bone, my handhold on sanity...flashes of silvery pale green...first time I ever passed out from fucking.

Met Angie almost a year ago, new receptionist at the doctors office, darker red curls reaching her shoulders, odd piercing bluish grey eyes, button nose between high cheek bones and an odd shaped face combining to one of the most attractive woman I've ever known. Professional work clothes might hide a killer body, odd that she reaches to shake my hand, "Please have a seat Ray."

Hate going to the doctor, now is even worse having to sit and hide my boner. People magazine should make it go down, every time I look up she gives me a little side glance, nurse blushed when she called me back.

My job requires an annual checkup every year, welding is my profession, fumes and all that. My boss really cares, owns the fabrication shop mostly government sub-contracting. Lucky to be here or lucky to have me employed is often the lunchtime debate. They say I'm the best welder in the six state region. We've done jobs for the local satellite builder, the start-up rocket people, containment cans for the clean-up group at the nuke facility. I get paid a lot for a blue collar guy, pisses my big brother and sister off to no end.

Best decision I ever made was getting my welding certs, made that decision at my soon to learn stepdads funeral. Surprise child, mother was thirty six, brother and sister on the first years of student loan debt. Don't know who's idea to do the DNA tests, mother couldn't or wouldn't say who my father was, no wonder stepdad died of a heart attack.

Brother and sister have these high fa-luting jobs, hoping to pay off their student loans by the time they get their partnerships, "He's not your real uncle!" Their kids are going to have a complex when they grow up. Mom is still a good grandmother to them but the family bonds are strained to say the least. Fuck'em..

"It's against the rules.." Angie slipped a note in my hand when I was leaving the office, started my boner all over again. Called the number she gave me for our first date, "Not old enough to drink, let's go to a movie." Laughed out loud all thru the new Star Wars prequel, didn't embarrass me one bit, her laugh is marvelous!

Second date was spending the day with my boss, his paragliding group taught us all we needed to know. Angie has no fear and the old-timers said she is a natural, wants her to try one of those new wing suits."Can you cook me dinner at your place Saturday?"

Three bedroom condo, realtor and finance company fell all over themselves with a fifty percent down payment. Two decks, large one attached to the kitchen, other adjoining the master bedroom. Oversized two car garage and close to the large pond, no powered boats allowed, had a canoe and kayaks.

Fuck me! "If we are going to play in the water I should bring a swimsuit." Athletic wear she wore on our second date left every thing to my imagination, I had plenty, jerking off in the shower all week. Tight buns, sneaking some feels over her sports bra, 'They're real!' Wet spot on her yoga tights, grinding on me for our prolonged goodnight kiss. "Might have to measure that! And 35C-24-36 in case you were wondering!" Pushing me away, "See all of you on Saturday!"

I'm seeing a painted on white bikini! "Let's get some sun while we can!" "Can't go out like this!" My dick was so hard it was tenting the fabric above the elastic waistband. "Nobody will see it if you're sitting in the canoe.." Splashed her with the paddle, aureoles are size of a plum, darkness bleeding thru, left one is shaped like a heart. Nipples are loud and proud, when she turned and pinched them even bigger I almost capsized us. "I got white because I'm still a virgin!"

****

"Hang on! I bought some red lipstick for this, my first cock!" Feasting on her tits, sensitive and reactive, kissing the sides and bottoms, valley between, lost her breath and shudders when my lips enclosed her nips. "Your fingers are so strong!" Kept pulling her panties back, wouldn't let me dip underneath.

"Porn on the internet is a good place to do research, how am I doing?" Rubbing her pussy on my shin, she has studied each and every vein, slaps my hands away, fistfuls of sheet while she concentrates on getting deeper, "I could feel it all the way down my throat, I wanted to taste it." Lipstick has worn off, she's letting some dribble at the corners of her smile, "Kiss me please!" I'm pussy whipped and she hasn't let me touch it yet!

"Do you feel it?" Labia is red and inflamed, inner lips are delicate folds, my tongue has traced up and down, side to side, "Pull the hood back and use your teeth! Your tongue is wonderful!" Third creamy mess I've devoured, "Just your finger..doon't press too hard I want your cock to.." Last orgasm she demanded a glass of water, a rest, "A towel too!"

"Some of the girls say on top is best, gives you more control, some say it's just a pinch, others say it's one of the most painful things they've ever felt, they all say being filled by a real man is the best feeling in the world." Angie had given me a second blowjob, "I want you to last, want to feel your weight smothering me," Tip is pressing the barrier, "Don't worry about it..fill me with your essence, we aren't making a baby today..you're making me a woman..make it the best in the universe!" Surprising strength both her hands gripping my ass hilting me, holding me tight and deep, thousand ripples, made me see stars.

My left arm behind her head, using her shoulders to keep us tight, right hand pinching her nipple, sometimes her hand on top of mine, pleading for me to grip harder. "Building again..best ever.." kisses coming and going, "LOOK AT ME! Look at me..look at me..I feel it!" Swear that this will be the best orgasm of my life, now and forever, beginning to understand what love means...

*****

Angelica never left, Doctor's office had a fit, dating a patient was verboten, didn't want her to go, "Got to follow the rules!" Helped her to secure a part-time job at another practice, a specialty surgery center. "Don't worry about it, babies will come on natures whims, in the meantime why don't you bend me over the couch!" Wasn't ready to have a family, hadn't asked her to marry me either, soon. Full of confidence, "We will have babies when you decide, come quick! I need to get to work! So delicious when it leaks in my panties at work!" What's not to love!

"Have you made reservations for my birthday dinner?" Angie was turning twenty one in a few weeks, wanted to have an elegant five star dinner, every girls romantic dream. Haven't told her I bought the ring. This weekend is my birthday, "Need to practice drinking so I don't embarrass myself!" Angie has bought the staples at a liquor store, red and white wines, champagne, IPA's, whisky and vodka. Used her charm to get past the drinking age laws.

I skated through high school, included illicit drinking parties, didn't like the hangovers but pizza and beer is alway a good combination. "Staying home for your special day, I've got a surprise!" Grilled a light dinner, shark steaks with butter and garlic, rice and some veggies.

"EEECK! This whiskey burns! How do those cowboys in the movies stand it!" Angie loved the white wine with dinner, three glasses and she was feeling the effects. "Shaken not stirred.." James Bond movies were a favorite. "Need another," Has the rosy cheeks and sillygrin, trying to walk toe to heel across the room, "You walked straight into my heart, how come you can't walk a straight line now?" Love it when she giggles. "Didn't spill it!" Sticking her tongue out, "Girls at the office said.." Slugged the rest down, "Need to be..drunk for the first time.." Handing the glass to me, sexy swivel hips turning around peeling her shorts down showing me her rosy buttplug.

"C'mon..I been waiting for this!" First time for me fucking a girl with a plug up her ass, tight and the sensations on my cock had me driving into her vigorously, on her back knees up by her ears. Making her insane sucking her and my cream from her pussy. "Do me doggie so you can get real deep!" Sucked me up so I was good and hard, "Bend me over! Make it hurt so good!" "Bad girl! Need another spanking!" Butt was the same color as her rosy cheeks and chest.

"Need to see your eyes.." Angie was holding her legs back, arms inside her legs, whimpering. "It feels so big!" Eyes as wide as saucers, "Just the tip baby.." "Uh, uh, uh, that stings.." Halfway, rocking short strokes, "Shove it all the way..let me get used to it.." So tight, thought my dick was going to bend in half, more lube using my thumb keeping me straight, sunk it till my balls touched her butt. "Fucking weird..I love it!"

*****

"YES YES YES! You and me Forever!" Brown Palace Hotel has arranged proposals many times in the last hundred years. Sexiest little black dress I've ever seen, going to have it framed. Dinner tab was added to the room so we could have a carriage ride downtown. "I said Yes!" Dancing in the carriage, hips matching the clop-clop of the horses hooves on asphalt. Proclaiming to the world this sexy beast was taken!

"Can't marry you.." Door to our suite had just closed, "Are you fucking serious?" Something about needing approval from her family, strange I had never heard anything about her family. "This fucking bitch lied to you and all those people!" Dress had fallen to the floor, black thigh highs with lacy holdup, no panties, no bra, black high heels planted on the carpet.

"Fuck me like you hate me!" my shirt had been ripped off, on her knees using one hand to get my shoes, dragging my pants from my ankles. Other hand on my butt holding her head all the way down my root, holding it running out of breath.

"Only man I will ever be with if that's what you want!" Intensity in her eyes is out-worldly, "Slap some sense into your silly bitch!" Don't know what came over me leaving a red hand print. "Use me like a two bit whore! Every hole! Make it hurt!" Fuck! On the floor, over the desk smashing her face on the wall, prone bone on the bed choking her. "You haven't pissed on me yet..."

Damn, damage charges were more than the room, every man in the lobby wanted her, many woman too, proudly hanging on my arm, no doubt that I owned this sexy bitch! "We may not be married but we are engaged!" Bright and bubbly, had the ring on! "I love this man!" echoing in the atrium.

****

"Want to play around?" Angel and I were having too many cocktails in the lounge after dinner. Our condo a few minutes Uber ride from here, "That woman at the bar asked me in the restroom if we had rough sex..it's been a while.." Gorgeous woman, lean, long legs and tall. Swishes her brunette hair when she sees me looking, "Says nobody will miss her till Monday." Big rock glints when her left hand cups her breast, "We haven't used the restraints yet.."

"Don't say anything my mystery man." Angel started towards the restroom, turned back heading to the bar. Angel was dressed for action, blue dress hinted at the delights beneath, all eyes on her for the short conversation with the bartender. Laying some bills on the bar, lifting the lady's drink and walking back to our booth.

Air pressure dropped in the room, men sucking it in when their disappointment registered, "Angel says you have the biggest cock in the room." Gisele settling on the bench opposite us, shook my head no taking her aback. All guys brag about their size don't they? "Says you know how to use it.." Shrugged my shoulders, bartender set a fresh round, Angel made a point of clearing the tab. "What do you need Gisele?" Angel's breathy query. Sipping her drink, stares into my eyes. Tapping my ring on the table, the one I put on for nights out. Gaze goes to my hand, to Angel, back to me, Angie asked the question, "Do you need a safe word?" After a moment of decision, shakes her head slowly side to side, drains her drink.

Angel stands first, smoothing her dress letting all the eyes know that it had been much higher, invites Giseleto stand. Develops into a deep kiss causing a stir in the room. Sliding to the edge our lady is impressed with the bulge appearing when the table cloth unveils her desire. Driver was physically in distress, both woman without panties and proud to show it, more than a few boob flashes. Left him a cash tip, standing at his window, wouldn't look up, licking his lips it was more than jealousy. Officially Friday night was getting started.

"Time is on our side..enjoy." Angel is such a tease, kisses and caresses, slipping fingers and tongues under her halter top, not letting her remove the dress, Gisele returning, tit for tat, they both had lovely tats! Angel stroking my cock over my pants, displaying the outline, disallowing Gisele's touch until I removed my jacket, starting to unbutton my shirt. Angel's hand leads her to feel, both of them find the zipper, "take it out." Not enough room to fish it out, Angel is helping with my belt. Gisele still can't get the point to stick out, drawn from my waist Angel is sliding the belt around her neck, pokes the end past the buckle draping the belt in Gisele's cleavage. Undoes the button so my prick lays out, quickly re-clasps so my prick is constricted in my fly.

Tug's the belt Gisele falling to her knees, both of them eye level, "Eight inches of Joi." Engulfs the first few inches, "It's mine.." Angel is taunting and cruel. Puddle forms under Gisele's fingers jamming her pussy, "Need your husbands cock.." Spurting on Angel's tongue, caught up in the eroticism, lips and tongues sharing the bounty, forgetting about me.

Lifting Gisele with the belt, tastes good on her lips, our first kiss. Replacing her hand with my three fingers raising her higher, Angel manic on my cock to distract me. "She's mine!" Pants have dropped to the floor Angel has me by the balls..

"Upstairs..I'm gonna fuck this bitch up!" Gisele has no choice, falling out of her stiletto heels, fingers under the belt reducing the pressure on her airway. I stumble to the ground pants and shoes in a tangle. Lack of air or total submissiveness Angel was finishing the second wrist restraint when I got to the door.

"Sit!" Command I complied with for some reason, removing my socks, the last clothing I had remaining. "Gimme his cock.." Half begging and pleading for the promise to be fulfilled, Gisele's hips bouncing slowing Angels progress with the last ankle binding. "Fuck meee..." Angel was on all fours partway over Gisele.

Whoa! Black and blue rags getting ripped apart, fucking Angel on top of Gisele, Angel tearing apart Gisele's dress and me destroying Angels. "Ready to be fucked?" "Ray.." Gisele sighs. I'm in no shape at the moment, where does Angel get her energy?

Angel has a two ended dildo she's strapping on, "Hold my beer." What the fuck does that mean? "Umph.." Gisele reacted to the hard hump, "Talk dirty to me Ray." Several hard thrusts and she doesn't open her peepers, "Harder Ray!" Gisele is living her fantasy, husband fucking her while the wife watches, "Open your eyes, watch my husband getting ready."

Years of practice jacking off, I was waving my dick, half cooked pasta, Gisele started going off the rails. Was I breaking Angel's rules using her panties stuffing Gisele's mouth? Both of them wandering in a haze of pleasure, ass winks are particularly beguiling, my cock jumping to full attention. "Can you feel this?" Angel's limp body had a spastic reaction plowing her ass, Gisele's delayed reaction when the buried strapped on dildo wiggled, cool fucking two woman who had lost their shit. All of us needed a nap.

Angel found this queen size brass bed at an estate sale, elaborate headboard, foot board had two stanchions with a large ball on top. Durable frame I fabricated, memory foam mattress, Angel insisted on two waterproof barriers. Too weeks of her salary spent on every sex toy imaginable, filling the dresser from the same estate sale. Swaying and kicking feet roused me from my stupor.

Remote control vibrator, lights blinking in a pattern, one-two-three, one-two together, three stays on, then all three lights, pattern repeating, Gisele is thrashing. Both of them covered in sweat and oil while I had been dreaming about the toy that has motors for ass, pussy and clit. "This is going to fit in my cunt when it's old and sloppy like yours!"

Swaying of the bed was Angel ramming the corner post, standing over the ball. Gisele is waving her hand, fingers straight forming a fist, punching the air, "What I'm going to do to you bitch!" Muffled by the now soaked panties in her mouth. "You're Awake! Ready for something new!" Don't say a word Angel had ordered me earlier.

Stimulating my cock and balls in the valley of Gisele's breasts, Angel holding them together forming a tunnel, all I can do after Angel handcuffed me to the headboard above Gisele, pillow propping the gaping maw, get a tongue lashing on the upstroke, "Cum on my face!" Gisele's gag long gone. Angel loved tit fucking, it's not new, kissing the cum from her face and sharing it, old school.

Hitachi with a power cord, Angel replaces the tip with a smaller ball end, red ribbons so she can harness it somehow, scooting my ass over Gisele's squirming belly Angel is vib-ing my scrotum and Gisele's pussy in equal measure, has it on full power when Gisele gasps and moans. Over my shoulder I see Angel has stuffed it deep in her pussy, my nuts on Gisele's mons feeling the buzzing. "Fucking Bitch I want your husbands COCK!" Red ribbons secure, Gisele and I are helpless, kissing Gisele stifling the words has Angel in a rage!

Concentrating on our lingual litigation, loving Gisele best I can, Angel slamming doors and drawers. Didn't worry about the ankle cuffs, forcing my breath into Gisele coming so hard she can't function. Restrained we can only rub our bodies together and kiss, "FFUUUCCKK! Gibberish from Gisele sounds like 'He speaks!'