Angel Rocks the World!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddam right I was yelling, Angel's hips slapping my ass and her two sided dido ramming my no go zone! "Hurting me!" I groan, my insides burning, fire in my assspreading thru my body, my cock on Gisele's belly is going to burst, "Don't stop..Fuck my ass!" When I'm fucking Ange's ass, when I hear her say those words, I know it's going to be a big one!

"Not leaving till I have your husbands cock in every hole." Angel's letting us recover, still tied together, "You two need some hydration," Angel feeding us from the water bottles, four or five I'm ready to burst. "Know what you're doing," Gisele refusing another drink, "Humiliating..Pluto..I said Pluto!" Struggling with the tie downs, "Let us loose..NOW!" Angel chugging a bottle, "You agreed, don't need a safe word..."

Crazy chortles when Angel flushed the toilet, ran the sink faucet, steamed up the room with the shower. Gisele's willpower is admirable, on my knees above her my dick hanging over her chest, "Can't fuck my husband.." Angel is getting impatient, jumping on the bed standing over my back. Leaking I've never had to go so bad, "Don't have a husband..not married yet!" Angel made her cry, "Need that fucking cock.." dangling in her sight line, "I'll do anything for that fucking dick.."

Thumb in my butthole resolved my bladder issues, "Dirty bitch.." and hundreds of insults, relief in her face becoming a biblical flood. "Im sorry.." I'm trading spit and other stuff, kissing Gisele, "Use me..I'm yours." Brought a smile to her face, Angel spewing her urine on both of the new lovers.

Oddly renewed Angel is unbinding Gisele and I, Angel guiding my rod deep in Gisele, slow and gentle climaxing together, "Make love to my fiancé," Angel is laying next to our writhing bodies, "Don't take away my lover..love him so much." Real tears, "My hearts ache so much..I'll do anything to get him back.." My god the kiss Angel bestowed on Gisele, collapsing her chest and stomach.

Floating in space when she was done with me, vision turning to grey and refilled with life so pure..."You two need some sleep, we'll be together when we wake." Filthy we were too tired do do anything else but sleep, "Teach me Gisele.."

****

Masterclass started at high noon. "Body is so young and perfect, hate to mark it." Our shower long and luscious, "I heal fast, do your worst..best!" Angel didn't bat an eyeduring the fellatio under the spray, made me weak in the knees. Who knew enema's were sexy foreplay? Angel's peach fuzz removed, not a hair left below my neck. "Want your whiskers to rub me raw."

"In this drawer I keep the girlie stuff, lingerie, wispy things to get my man excited, things he can tear off my body." Angel went to the second drawer, "Black leather, this one with the wide belt so he has something to grip, pound me really hard."

Next one down filled with vibes and dildos, "Big black one with the suction cup is called 'You never go back!' it's going to wait." Most of them brand new, coconut oil and lubes. Two of her favorite doubles, blushed when she opened a box, with two extensions and a gripper for her pussy, "Girls only, he doesn't have enough holes!"

Then the restraints, handcuffs, some furry. Silk ropes, special bondage tape. "Should have used nipple clamps on me last night, those with the chain and weights look delicious!" "I've got more in the bottom drawer." Gisele was adjusting the clamps on herself, trapping Angel against the dresser kissing and twisting her nubs aggressively. "What else would my darling have in the biggest and last drawer"

Angel kissed her way down Gisele's body, submissive on her knees, "Mistress, teach me.." Slowly unveiling paddles, various whips, ridding crop, chastity belt and a penis cage. Item she pulled up was nipple clamps, "They say these are for men that are not gay but keep coming back for more gay sex and abuse.." Chain attaching them was holding the clamps, they looked like alligator jaws with tiny spikes, "Darling..I draw the line at blood and until last night piss..this.." slapping her hand, "You are going to be intimate with!" Whap! Gisele left a red welt on Angel's right tit, riding crop made several swishing sounds, missing the target on purpose.

Master class indeed, pain and pleasure. Gisele took her pleasure from my cock, Angel's job was fluffing my dick so I could fuck Gisele, every orifice. When my cock wasn't pleasing Gisele she was edging Angel. On the precipice waiting for my dick to recover, "Did I give you permission to cum?" Riding crop on her clit till Angel was a squirting mess. Swats to her tits and ass when she couldn't hold back from the vibes, "Teach me Bitch!"

Swatted my ass when I was butt fucking Angel with a high power dildo in her pussy. Gisele gave her the go ahead to orgasm while butt fucking me with a dildo, thousand words to catalog combinations. Reduced Angel too begging for the needle nipple clamps, "NO!"

Re-trussed her legs spread in the spilts, tight, "This is your fault limp dick!" I may never have a stiff cock again. Gisele lubing up her hand, gave her the fisting she promised last night.

"Piss on me!" Along with other obscenities Angel didn't know and gibberish, "Choking her with my hands could cause real damage, Keep the dildo going!" My arm was getting tired, "This is how I do breath play!" Covers her mouth with a palm, pinching her nose with thumb and index finger, "How long can you go?!" Surprised Gisele with her endurance, let her get some raspy breaths, "Blink your eyes when you need me to let go..."

"Piss on me please.." Low and scratchy voice when she woke, Gisele had removed all the cuffs, rope and tape. Kissing the myriad of black and blue spots, some with hints of blood and tearing skin. Amazed at how far, how out of control Gisele had allowed herself. Calmly Gisele stood, urinating in the toilet, heard the splash in the bowl over Angel's moans, "Need it Ray.." My piss was much louder and the flush created sheiks of pain from the denial that Gisele was torturing Angel, smothered yelps with hugs and cuddles.

Sunday afternoon and the Uber notification dinged, "Lovely lady did we meet your expectations?" Bright and bubbly Angie treating her like a patient from her surgery center. "Keep the dress as a souvenir!" One of Angel's flowery sun dresses, Angel was covered head to toe in athletic gear, bruises almost gone, enhancing her curves. "My husband is going to want to meet you two when I tell him this story, it's his fantasy too!" Heartfelt tears of joy and sadness that she was leaving.

****

"Limousine will pick you up at five, no excuses!" Trophy wife of a best selling author, wrote erotica under a pseudonym, Gisele even sent a link to Literotica with the award winning story. Distinguished gentleman must be thirty years older than our friend wearing Angel's sundress.

Dinner with two other elderly couples, butlers and servants with white glove service, "Will that be all Sir?" "Let the festivities begin!" Gisele kissing Angel passionately, lifting the back of Angel's dress, "No underwear! Isn't her ass beautiful!" Gisele, Angel and I were the entertainment, live porn show. Older lady exclaimed, "He hasn't had a hard-on for years, even with Viagra!" Very successful evening, Gisele giddy giving her husband blowjobs when she wasn't with us, "I've got a surprise!" Gisele was running away somewhere. Angel was loving the exhibitionism, loving that the elderly couples were naked and having sex first time in years.

Gisele was back with one of those blow up wading pools, coconut oil and nipple clamps. Angel and Gisele drenching themselves, fell down in a tangle when the bottom got slick, lesbian love fest. Old ladies taking turns sucking my cock, Ester and June both took out their dentures, Angel laughing "When I'm eighty four!"

"Darling! You've been begging for years!" Ester and June joining the girls in the pool receiving golden showers from the three old men finishing the evening for us. Filthy mess Gisele fucking her husband cowgirl in the pool, "Down the hall, last door on the right!" We had a suite and a shower waiting, other two couples disappearing a few minutes earlier.

*****

Angie has been a firecracker this week. Last weekend she wanted to be Angel again, has her sights on the athletic woman at the sports bar. Number of jocks zeroing in the the new divorcee, plying her with drinks they all knew each other from the neighborhood. Tonya's eyes were locked on Angel excusing herself to the ladies room.

"How come you didn't follow me?" Guys didn't seem too worried at their prospects seeing the conversation with Angel, "Your beautiful eyes have been watching me all night." Angel's tight one shoulder casual blue dress won the guys admiration when she stood.

Whatever words Angel whispered in her ear made the blonde blush. "I'd like you to meet my husband," forcing me to stand, "Your name is?" Her palms are already sweating, grip tightens when she checks my package, "T_Tonya.." "Angel and Ray, will you join us tonight?" Guffaws from the guys buying her drinks all night when she slides into the booth, Angel sitting on the outside.

Angel waving for a round agitated the men, "Tonya, are you alright?" Twice my size, I hope Angel isn't going to get my ass kicked. "I'm good Ted, old friends I used to work with, some other time OK?" Tonya dismissing the brute, slinking away checking the other prospects when our drinks were delivered. "Don't worry Ray, they all know my ex-husband."

"I've never been with a woman," Angel's arm is moving, stroking her thigh in the tight athletic pants, scoots closer, "My dick head ex always wanted a threesome, now that I'm single I'm not breaking any vows, do you two break your vows often?" Tapping my wedding ring on the table gets them every time. Angel does the talking, "You're so beautiful, this is only our second time." Little half athletic sock is toeing my crotch, open my legs and scoot forward so she can get the big picture, "Oh my fucking God..My panties are soaked.." "I don't have any.." Angel and Tonya have the nervous giggles.

Another round clearing the tab, small talk getting to know each other, "That's not very far," Our address walking distance from the pub. "I'll drive over so those guys see me drive away by myself." Angel and I had punched the code on the door when she pulled up, "See what you do to me." Angel pressed her dress up her pussy removing the hand wet spot could be seen, "OMG Let's get inside before I chicken out!"

Angel thinks it's so cute, passed out again, me on the bottom stretching Tonya's pussy, "She's never had anything in her butt, when she wakes up I think she will want a real cock, she loved the dildo!" Angel toyed her to orgasm three times before Tonya was ready for the "Biggest cock I've ever seen!" In a sixty-nine with Angel on the bottom she lost it when I did her ass doggie. "Thanks for breakfast! I'll remember this funny walk of shame for the rest of my life!"

****

"I don't need many clothes!" Angel has her cut offs, three or four shirts and the jeans she has on, "It's cold in the mountains even in the summer." "You'll keep me warm, This is going to be the best vacation in your life!" Got the tent, sleeping bags we can zip together, cooler and a bunch of those dehydrated camp meals. National forest but we can get away from civilization on the four wheel road.

"This is so beautiful, the sounds of the creek, haven't seen another person in two days, bend me over that log and fuck me again!" We've screwed constantly since we got here, by the camp fire, next to the creek, that water is fucking cold! "Can we sleep under the stars?" "Yeah in the open air, after two days you're getting ripe!" punched me in the shoulder, fake pout, "Fuck me in the ass, my pussy is getting sore!"

Trees look odd from this angle, Angel with her arms up standing next to me, spot light on my truck and tent, I'm awake aren't I! Sleeping bag flutters to the ground whenI flipped it back, above the trees now, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! "Don't worry, you get to meet my parents!"

Didn't see a flying saucer, blinding light softened to a lime green, sorta like those glow sticks. "Sit up, it reacts to you." Floor was jello-ish rising up supporting me, comfy cloud like sensation. "Does this make me a nincompoop?" I've seen the shows, don't quite believe it's me in this situation. Angie giggles turns her rear to me spreading her legs, fingers swipe the cum leaking out of her rosy hole, gives them a taste with a "Uuummm. Clean me up before we meet my family?" Giggles again at my startled expression and looks down at my shriveled wee-wee, "Close your eyes and kiss me.."

Both her hands cradle my jaw, this is a wow kiss! My fears fade, all I want is for this kiss to continue, willingly give it if she sucks the life out of me, last kiss...Seriously her tongue reaches that thing that hangs down, tickles and stirs something in my soul.

Further, blocks my airway, this must be the feeling when a woman sucks my cock deep, love her, attempting to swallow, own me..lungs don't protest..my body invites eternal bliss. "Open your eyes.." Felt more than heard.

Big eyes but they have that special blue sparkle, nose is a tiny button, upturned. Ears are almost flat, smaller mouth with thin lips, smaller jaw on top of a long slender neck, detect a small pulse, I want to kiss it...she chirps as if she knew what I was thinking. Not a single hair, complexion has a silvery iridescence contrasting her from the walls. Breasts are smooth humps, thin waist, flaring hips, no aureoles, see's my disappointed gaze, "Touch them..Lick.." Skin dulls and they appear, fading from lack of attention. "Angel..we need to talk!"

Her laughter made the walls shimmer, "We need to do some tests." "Anal probes?" "Best you will ever have, going to probe everything!" "Where the hell are we?" Delicate tendrils had revived my manhood, surprised it was fitting in her tiny slit, pushing me to my back so the petite alien could ride me while we talked.

Picked us up from the forest, we were about to enter the base at the bottom of the Pacific ocean. Aliens don't have mothers and fathers, male and female gather in a massive orgy spreading seeds far and wide. One big happy family! "Remember the orgasm you had, thought you were seeing things and passed out?" Do I remember? It's happening again! "This will be better!"

Angie took my hand, walked in the green ether to a room with a raised platform, number of greenies standing around, "Do you still want to marry me?" Yes! "Do you still want to have little ones? Yes! "The specialists will make it possible, Enjoy!"

Looking forward to the anal probe actually, surprised when the females on each side started examining my nuts and dick. Long thin probe slides in the piss slit, is it nitrous oxide they use at the dentist? That's how I feel, happy as it goes deeper, see it, feel it, want to squirm, something holds me in place. Cock becomes engorged, full length and stiff, red light at the top of the two inches sticking out starts flashing, instant orgasm, surprised my dick didn't spit it out across the room! Contractions are happening as fast as Angel's vibrators, close my eyes in ecstasy, don't stop!

Open my eyes Angel standing with the two females, dancing rubbing her hands together in glee, some kind of instrument scans my dick, steady red light glowing at the very tip of my cock, two inches longer and a lot thicker! Nuts feel huge! Technician moving them around, testing the weight, knowing smiles when the hand pointed me straight up. Light goes out, stepping back arms length, plucks that thing right out! White rope shoots out three feet! Seems to shatter in the air falling to my groin, another, steady rhythm for at least a minute or more. Thin lips all smiles, tendrils letting my dick slap my stomach in the pools.

Pod floats over my face, about a foot, tentacles extend tickling my ears, more wires enter my nose. Doesn't hurt when they start poking my sinuses, sweet ambrosia of Angel's fresh pussy..retracting while they have some discussion with a strange chittering.

Sudden relaxation, some other sort of anesthesia, two new tubes enter my nasal passages, odd that I don't feel them after passing my throat, swallowing reflexively, watch my chest expand and contract from a semi reclined position, somebody patted my shoulder.

Bigger white tube reaching my lips, rubs across my lips, motion reminds me of Angie preparing to perform oral sex, part my lips just as she would. Could I suck a cock? Deepthroat it? Moving past my tonsils, further than that! Giant worm finding its way around the inside of my stomach. Found it's way past, pressure in my bowels, see a bulge traveling across my abdomen inspecting my guts.

Image pops up floating beside the table, males pointing to the three red spots, two yellow. Lowest yellow spot disappears feeling the thing retract, two red spots wink out, a yellow, the last red. Dry heave a little when it reaches my stomach, did I do that of did they? Gag when it reaches the bottom of my throat.

Recoils completely, long tubes winding out of my lungs, my first big breath and I feel brand new, never felt better in my life! "What about the anal probes?" Angie is laughing in english, others have an excited chittering with some clicks. Screen disappears and the platform is rising my back, spreading my legs bending them to a nice wide open position.

"When we return rejects we always give them an anal probe, they all like it but speak of it as an alien invasion," Angel chuckled, I smiled, probe was smaller than Angel's dildo. "Jack off for me, give it a test drive." Angel reverted to her human form, those sexy things she does, messing with her tits, fingering herself, can't believe how good I'm coming. Catching it in my mouth, tastes different and better. Aiming for Angels cleavage and open luscious lips, cum fest for the ages.

"Let me introduce you to my nurture group!" Walk thru the green wall and I'm perfumed and fresh out of a shower. "This is Xanadu!" Both of them smiling while I kept pinching Angie's tits exposing them in her alien form. "Close your eyes." Converted to her human form, "You look like Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra!" They have been studying human culture for a long time, "I am Cleopatra!"

"You have been sort of hypnotized, anytime someone asks you about aliens you'll start laughing." Other things I know but don't know, twenty-thirty-nine is the year they plan to unveil themselves. We are going to have twins, a male and a female, they will be part of the elite that govern the planet. Those who do not follow our laws will be dealt with sharply and permanently. Millions of hybrid humans already have infiltrated, government, media and medical professions. "When we get back buy lottery tickets! Used to do Publishers Clearinghouse, it was too slow so we developed the lotto in the states." "You mean it has all been rigged?" I always suspected.

"We have been studying human nature for a long time, the great one thought Jesus could bring the light to humanity, he gave up!" Talked at length concerning good humans versus bad, murderers, thieves. Human sexuality is the most complex in the universe, that's why they are making it the number one intergalactic sex resort! What else can I tell you about the Aliens?

Re-conditioned is not the word for how I feel, lean as any gym rat, cock a world class specimen, stamina that would make a porn star embarrassed. "Returning tonight, only been missing for a day, oh and I'm a virgin again!" Campsite was cleaned up and we returned to town first thing. Bought ten lotto tickets on the way home, by next weeks drawing we will be multi-millionaires.

Wednesday morning Anjelica had plans for our left over vacation, marriage license! Hours planning with her bridesmaid Gisele, "It has to be a June wedding!" Many details planning a wedding, true administrator had most of the major items ready for the weekend. "Tonya's going to be in my wedding! She's bringing Ted! Can he be a groomsmen?" Damn that sports bra and yoga pants! "Go play in the Lake!"