All Comments on 'Angel with a Blue Dress'

by panaflora

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Perfect - You forgot "and they lived happily ever after"... LOL! 5*

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanover 1 year ago

Very fun story to read. Good character development, relatable story line, enjoyable sex scenes, and just enough angst and heartbreak. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

DCCoffeemanDCCoffeemanover 1 year ago

Very fun story to read. Good character development, relatable story line, enjoyable sex scenes, and just enough angst and heartbreak. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never underestimate the curative power of reciprocated love. It has redeemed people far more damaged than these. You have a gift. Please keep writing. Easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never underestimate the curative power of reciprocated love. It has redeemed people far more damaged than these. You have a gift. Please keep writing. Easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A somewhat pedestrian walk through a relationship. Not much ‘there’ there, just a recounting of how they got together. I would have liked to see him turn her down the first time since he knew she was involved with another guy.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay, so I can't give you a five star rating for this. The whole Claudia cheating on Denny thing really rubbed me the wrong way. I would have have voted even lower, but in two separate places explanations were offered:

"She paused. "I'm not especially proud that I slept with you while I was technically still with him. But, I am eternally grateful that I did. Denny's affairs were mostly about readily available casual sex. But it diminished me to learn about them. Anyway, he's long gone."

While it doesn't make the whole situation correct, it did make it tolerable. Claudia should have confronted Denny FIRST before she went beyond flirting and banter with Michael. Beyond that, it was a very good story about star crossed lovers who finally ended up with each other. 4/5

Seeker81Seeker81over 1 year ago

Excellent story!

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

A delightful story. Thank you, I loved all the little details that emphased how strong Michael’s feeling for "Chloe" are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exquisite! The detail and cultural references and the descriptions of Chicago 40 years ago, woven into a Romance. Well done.

You probably really got me with the classical music references and the special glass, as well as b a beautiful love story.

THC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a really well written and compelling story. It's not easy to pull off a HEA of this calibre with such believable characters. Well done.

I must however address the ScottishTexan comment. First, it was made clear that Denny cheated on Claudia before her night with Michael. Second, it's hard to imagine how she could have confronted Denny while he was out of town (and probably screwing around even more). Finally, it's interesting to read such judgmental drivel from someone whose own idea of marital vows includes the husband fucking his own sister in the bed he shares with his wife (Lisa & Kurt - look it up. "© 2021 by Scottish Texan"). Your moral compass must be spinning right off its axis.

reader1000reader1000over 1 year ago

Flawless. Grazie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As others have said, the details that paint the picture of their lives and romance raise this well above the ordinary. Love lost, then re-found, may be the most powerful love of all. 5*

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

Very well done in this author's distinctive style. Loved the characters and their humanity. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, loved the characters, the look at Chicago in the 80's, it was a beautiful story though it left me wanting more. I look forward to more of this author's work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

pleased 2 find endearing story n also paying rare tribute 2 smaller breasts I prefer them but have experience w those found at other end of spectrum I completely fail 2 c n understand the commonplace obsession w XXL same could b said about dick size sadly extreme damage is cruelly done

those w sml r anxious n often perplexed wounded i later learned that the girl who had the big breasts had had a boob reduction and had lost most all sensation in 1 and some in other her bf hadnt noticed could b gd 2 find less stereotypical idolising

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous