All Comments on 'Angel Wrestling League Ch. 04'

by Stipend

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Isabelle is my favourite, though Alex is cool too. I wonder if she'll get a Koi tattoo?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So glad to see you back

I check regularly for your work. The tattoo idea is wonderful. Good on you and keep up the amazing work. You write wonderfully

DaveDigglerDaveDiggleralmost 8 years ago

Thanks for continuing the series, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More! Im sure there is so much more left to tell us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

are you gonna make more its been a while just curious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Haven't Decided Yet

So, I'm gonna shoot you straight. I've got the ideas to make this a 40+ chapter story that I can hopefully pull off. I hope you guys have liked what I wrote so far! I know these "chapters" are meant to be their own separate stories with each chapter having its own climax, but I like to tie them all together (like the Koi Fish tattoo for any who caught it) and make this all just one big novel, which brings me to my next point.

Someone else started stealing my ideas and using them to write his own stories that he sells on Amazon. I don't know whether to feel pissed or flattered, but it happened. I have a unique direction I want to take this in, and I'm worried what will eventually happen is I finish this story and then he rips it off and tries to sell it as his own. Stories set up in this fashion will probably never sell well due to the way we set them up, not the sex part but everything else, still it's extremely discouraging.

Also, on a slightly lesser note, I have no idea what the password to my account is and I deleted the email address it was associated with so if I do continue this story it will be with a different username most likely, like Stipend2 or something.

But, I have already finished the next 6 chapters. I'll probably soon one day just be like, "fuck it," and post them all at once in the next month or so. Writing is one of my passions and one day I'd like to take some of the stories in my head and publish them across the world. Writing these stories helps me smooth out the rougher edges I have with my writing, of which there are many. So, you'll probably be hearing from me soon. Sorry for making this so long and sorry for the wait between chapters.

Stipend

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series

Right mix of smut and story. Thank you! Love the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous