Angela

Story Info
He has watched through the window and wants more.
2.9k words
4.37
14.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fredly
Fredly
14 Followers

He watched her standing there in her living room. He hid in the shadows as he watched her. He watched her as she walked around the room. It seemed as if she didn't have a care in the world. There she was, all alone in her nice house, with her nice car and nice furniture. She would often walk around in her house in shorts and a tee shirt. The shorts revealed her firm legs and emphasized her beautiful tight butt. The loose-fitting tee shirt did very little to hide her firm breasts. He would often watch her for hours as she cooked dinner and cleaned her house. When she cleaned house, she would often times bend over to pick something up off of the floor. As she bent over, he would find himself staring at her ass as the shorts were pulled tight over her firm ass cheeks. It was at these times that he didn't think he could control himself. He had to have her. It really didn't matter whether she wanted him or even knew he existed. He was going to have her. There were times that he could almost imagine that she knew he was watching. That she was deliberately teasing him. He heard something and ducked out of the way. He closed his eyes as he stopped spying on her. He heard her call out to her husband as the door open. "How was your day?" he heard and then he heard her kissing him. Maybe, he would come back soon.

Another evening and he was back hiding in the shadows. This evening, she was particularly beautiful. She acted as if everything had gone her way and that she was on top of the world. Was she just an entitled housewife? He didn't think so, but she was so far out of his league, he had to suppress the anger and jealousy. As he watched her, he could imagine the way her naked breasts looked, he could imagine the charms hidden by the blonde triangle between her thighs. He was going to have her tonight.

She walked out of the room, and he quietly walked toward the sliding glass door at the back of her house. As he walked, he pulled a dark stocking cap over his head. After he was done, he slowly he opened the glass door and stepped into the living room. He could hear her walking around in the bedroom. In his hand he held a short piece of rope which he planned to use to tie her hands together. She would do what he wanted her to do, whether it was voluntarily or not.

Quietly he walked down the hallway to the bedroom. The light was on, and he could see her shadow on the wall. She was standing by the bed folding cloths with her back to him. Quickly he stepped into the room and grabbed her, putting his hand over her mouth. "Don't make a sound," he whispered into her ear. "Nod if you understand," slowly she nodded her head. He could hear the fear in her breath as he stood behind her. "If I take my hand away from your mouth, you have to promise to be quiet," he pulled her tight to his body to emphasize his threat. Again, she nodded her head. Slowly he took his hand from her mouth, grabbed her arms, and turned her toward him. As she faced him, he could see the confusion and fear in her eyes. The sight of his mask caused her further alarm as she realized what he was doing here. She started to open her mouth as if to scream. "I said not a sound, do you understand?" he raised his finger point menacingly in her face.

No sound came out as she quickly closed her mouth. He grabbed her hands and tied them together with the piece of rope. Now he could relax a little. Even if she screamed, no one could hear her and now that her hands were tied, she couldn't attack him or get away.

"Do you know why I am here," he asked. They both knew that it was a rhetorical question. As a slight tear left her eye, she knew what he was going to do and that there was nothing she could do to stop it.

He slowly reached up and grabbed the neck of her t-shirt. The cloth of her shirt ripped all the way down to her belly button. He stood back and looked at her standing there in her ruined shirt and her lacy bra. Her breasts were as lovely as he imagined. He reached up and gently stroked her breasts through her bra. She caught her breath and tried to pull away as he brushed against her.

"Stop that. The more you fight the worse it will be," he roughly grabbed her left nipple hard. He could feel her trembling with fear as he went back to gently caressing her. He pulled out a small sharp knife and sliced through the front of her bra. As the bra fell from her, he

grabbed each of the tits in his hands and squeezed them. They were just perfect. He could feel her nipples pressing into his hands as he fondled her. With one hand still firmly caressing her breast, he lowered his other hand to cup her crotch. Even through her shorts he could feel her mound and ran his finger down the cleft of her pussy. He continued play with her nipples as he reached up and dipped his hand into her shorts.

Placing his hand under the band of her panties, he pushed his hand down directly over her pussy. As he ran his hand across her pussy, he pushed his finger between the lips of her pussy and straight up into her vagina. She was very tight, and he knew he would enjoy fucking her. Pulling his hand out of her panties, he roughly pushed her down on the bed. As she fell, he reached for her shorts and panties and pulled them over her slender hips and beautiful ass. He loved the way she looked, lying there in her ripped shirt with her cut bra open and showing her tits and nothing covering her tight pussy. He reached down and unzipped his pants. He quickly pushed his pants and underwear down and off of his legs.

As he stood up, he could see her looking at his hard cock. Grabbing her hands, he violently pulled her up and off of the bed and pushed her down to her knees in front of him. As she fell to her knees, she could see his stiff shaft waiving in front of her face.

"You know what you are going to do now?" she glanced up and nodded.

"Now be a good girl and suck on my cock," he pulled her head toward his crotch. Her trembling lips brushed against his pole, and he pushed her head down, trying to force his cock into her mouth. "Open your mouth before I get mad, and we have to do things the hard way," She trembled as she slowly opened her mouth into an "O" as he pushed his rod pasted her lips. Her warm mouth slipped over his pulsing rod, and he pushed her head down forcing the first two inches into her mouth. He groaned in pleasure. "That's right baby suck it all." As he let off of the pressure on her head, she pulled her mouth off of the thick pole. Again, he pressed on her head and his hips begin to flex as he drove her mouth back down on the pole pushing as much of his thick cock into her mouth as he could. He thrust his hips forward as her mouth slid down his cock. As his throbbing member hit the back of her throat, she fought to withdraw it from her mouth. He flexed his hips back withdrawing his cock and thrusting back into her throat. He quickly set up a rhythm as he drove his cock in and out of her mouth. He still wanted more and placed his hands on her head plunging his hard cock deeper into her throat. He continued to flex his hips driving himself into her mouth as she gagged and struggled. "I'm fucking your mouth and you're just going to take it all!" he cried as he pushed down on the back of her head.

He could hear her moaning and gagging as he began thrusting deeper into her throat, she stopped trying to fight him and just let him control the movement. He continued to thrust into her mouth and could feel her throat tighten as he pushed into it. She tried to relax her throat as he pushed his entire cock into her mouth. Her nose rested against his stomach as the entire length stayed in her mouth. He withdrew and slammed his cock back into her mouth. He continued to thrust, banging her nose into his stomach and his balls against her chin. "I'm coming," he groaned as he thrust into her face. He held her against his belly as his cock twitched and jerked and shot his steaming load directly into her stomach. Finally, he stopped coming and withdrew his pole. He pulled her to her feet, he could see that she hoped that he would go away and leave her alone. She looked hopeless as she realized he had other plans.

Savagely, he shoved her back on the bed. He stood over her watching her squirm as he thought about her beautiful pussy. Without any hesitation, he lowered his hand directly between his legs and began stroking her cunt. After thrusting his finger in and out of her cunt for a few minutes, he lowered his head placed his mouth directly over her pussy. He extended his tongue and stuck it straight into her. He felt her jump as his tongue brushed against her clit. As he licked her pussy, her body arched, and she struggled trying to get off of the bed. As a result of her movements, she pressed her cunt into his mouth. He continued to lick her cunt, as she moaned and tried to get away. With one hand, he reached up, stroked, and squeezed her breasts and nipples. He used his other hand to probe and stroke her cunt, curling his fingers to press against the area of her pussy directly under her clit. Using both his tongue and his hand in her pussy, he aroused himself with the thought of the pleasure he was going to have with her luscious twat. He could feel the moisture from his licking start to ooze out of her cunt and run down the seam of her ass.

He continued to lick, and his fingers dropped down below her cunt. Slowly, he moved his fingers until they were touching her puckered asshole. Just at that moment, he began to urgently suck her clit. As she arched off of bed to get away, he began driving his finger into her asshole. He could feel the tight muscles of her ass giving way as the finger pushed deeper into her tight orifice. He continued to suck and lick at her cunt and stroked his finger in and out of her ass. He withdrew his finger and immediately inserted two fingers in her ass. With all of the moisture running out of her pussy, his fingers and her tight ass were slick. He had no trouble inserting both fingers in her ass up to his palm. She moaned and struggled as he continued his oral assault on her pussy. He could feel the muscles in her stomach start to twitch. This motion caused him to grind his tongue into her cunt and against her clit as his fingers drove in and out of her ass. He knew he was ready for her, and his cock was hard as he recovered from her shallowing his cock.

Quickly he crawled up onto her body and could feel his pulsing rod as it pressed into her moist pubic hair. He ran the head of his cock between the lips of her cunt and then teased her lips, teasing the opening of her wet pussy. With a violent thrust, he felt his cock sliding past the lips of her pussy and buried his cock to the hilt in her cunt. She cried out in surprise as the feel of his thrusting cock bounced her body against the bed. "stop" she cried as she tried to sit up and push him away.

He shoved her back on the bed and strained to keep his cock inside her. The pleasure caused by her movement against his cock caused him to groan. As she fell back on the bed, he continued to thrust his cock into her open slit until he could feel the gripping of her cunt around his cock and his pelvis slamming into her. He withdrew his cock slowly, sending waves of pleasure through his body, which he could feel all the way to his toes. His cock drove deep inside of her, and he cried out in pleasure as his cock struck bottom. He thrust his cock in and out of her sopping wet snatch. "mmh mmh mmh" he groaned as his cock slammed in and out of her quicker and quicker. He knew he was getting close to coming as his thrusts became more urgent and his breath got faster and more ragged. He could feel his cock twitching and knew that he could not last much longer. With one deep thrust, he buried his cock into her up to his balls and arched his back. He could feel his cock pumping and could feel the cum shooting into her twat. He was groaning "unhhh unhhh" and twitching as his cock poured itself into her.

Even as he stopped coming, his cock did not go down. He had to have her again. He got up onto his knees and flipped her over, drawing her up onto her knees with her ass right in front of his raging hard on. He looked down at her beautiful ass and smiled. "How about if I put it in your ass" He could feel her tense up in surprise. "Please don't. It would hurt too much. I would do anything else. Please don't do that." she cried out. He could hear the panic in her voice. He reached out and stroked her ass once then slammed his palm down against her ass, leaving a red welt. As her head flew back in response to the spank, he forcefully pushed his finger into her ass as deep as it would go. He could feel the rest of his hand against her cheeks. He worked a second finger into her ass. He withdrew his fingers and she tensed up as she felt him pushing the head of his cock against her tiny asshole.

"Please don't' was all she could moan as he thrust his cock into Ā

her ass. He could feel her ass being stretched as his cock pushed against her. Just as he thought she couldn't be stretched any more, he felt the head of his cock pop past her tight ring of muscle and into her ass. His cock slid into her ass, and he grabbed her hips for leverage and continued to push until he was totally buried in her ass. He could feel her ass opening and stretching as his throbbing cock slid deeper. He slowly withdrew his cock and then pushed it into her ass with a hard thrust.

Angela could feel his balls as they bounced against her as his driving cock slammed into her. "God you're tight," he exclaimed as he drove his cock into her to its base. He pulled his cock out, he moaned in pleasure. Just as it felt like he was going to pull his cock completely out of her ass, he held her hips and slammed his cock back in. He pounded into her ass harder and harder. He could not believe the pleasure that he felt as his cock slid in and out of her tight ass. It felt as if a tight glove was gripping and squeezing his cock.

He continued to pound into her ass as the pleasure built. He knew he was going to come any second and slammed his cock back into her ass. He shoved his cock into her as hard and deep as he could and started shooting his come deep inside. He could feel the head of his cock twitching and jerking as load after load of come was shot into her ass. He slowly relaxed and pulled his cock from her ass. As he pulled it out, it almost felt like tight muscles of her sphincter would suck him back in. With a pop, his wilting cock came out of her ass. With exhaustion, he slowly fell onto the bed and removed his mask. With a smile on her face, she quickly untied her hands. Once her hands were free, she reached out for him as he lay there on the bed. "Good evening honey," she said as she kissed him. "I was wondering when you would be home." She said as she snuggled up against her husband.

Fredly
Fredly
14 Followers