Angela and Pedro

Story Info
Cuckold.
3.9k words
2.92
18.6k
26
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuckold Story.

No claim is made to the medical accuracy of anything in this story.

Anything and everything will be exaggerated for dramatic effect.

It was a conflux of important events. My co-worker Pedro was turning 25 years old. The "quarter century" mark. Now this guy is an insufferable asshole. Common with co workers, but Pedro.....is also my wife's lover.

We have a cuckold marriage. I'm nearly 40 and my job description (unlike Pedro's) requires frequent long weekends away and quarterly 2 week business audit visitations to remote sites.

It wasn't just about my wife being lonely during these trips, it was about her happiness.

Most often I do not spend the night with the two of them; they have their privacy, their intimacy, their ecstasy.

But I have, about a dozen times, been present. When he, took her.

Pedro's cock is an angry, pulsing, hungry monster more than twice my length and the thickness of my forearm. He is not a gentleman.

My wife, Angela, is of slight Asian heritage (you can tell if you look for it in her face) with cinnamon skin, and a tight athletic figure. Although she's less than 5' tall and about 85 pounds, her firm tits dispel any misconception of a 'child like' appearance. That said, she is a couple years younger than Pedro, and her beautiful face beams youth and energy.

To help counter the absurd height difference between her and Pedro she wears these extreme high heels when they have their dates, and the top of her head still doesn't reach even nearly to his shoulders.

When Pedro is unleashing himself into her, Angela's eyelids flutter, her pupils roll back. My love for her is such that her physical bliss -- like an electrical conduit -- circuits to my soul as well.

The joy of watching a child open Christmas presents -- has no compare.

I suppose the opposite of this experience, would be to demand that the physical happiness that I can provide should be enough for her, that she should settle for that and live a life at that threshold.

She babbles, convulses, yelps and cries out. Body shaking and shivering with deepest pleasures.

Her joy fills the room, and fills me.

Now, I would not prefer Pedro. A real Captain Asshat.

But as my co worker he had met Angela several times, as my other co workers have.

And that was the way the situation developed. She spends about 7 or 8 nights a month at his place. Usually their 'date nights' are on weekends. Pedro is not shy about letting me (and the other men) know gruesome details Monday morning.

This is how some of the others worked their way into the picture. Some of the guys began having infrequent 2 on 1's with my wife during a night stay at Pedro's. As I hear it, her long athletic legs (I swear they make up more than half of her total height) really help when it comes to double penetrations. Her 'doubles' are only about 2 or 3 times a month. And last Cinco de Mayo Angela actually enjoyed three guys. She's always honest with me, as if I wouldn't notice her walking with a limp afterwards for a couple days.

Now, my wife is a nurse. With all the intelligence and medical skill with that training.

She knows if I have cum. I don't know how, I've never read or heard of this before. She looks at my ball sac; I don't know if there is a muscle or gland down there she sees. But if I have guiltily pleasured myself while we were apart I will get a scolding. And another couple extra days without my turn with Angela! So I must self impose a sort of chastity on myself when she is gone. All the while knowing what is happening to her lovely body! And often, especially if I am far away -- with text / photos and video clips!

She enjoys the assurance that when we reunite, no matter how roughly she has been used, I will be primed and eager. I must say, the dynamic I mentioned earlier is not reciprocal. Angela takes me to heights of physical ecstasy I could not even imagine. Almost heart bursting joy that might get frightening as I age!

And then the second vector enters into the equation regarding my opening sentence. They were beginning to disperse a vaccine to the current health crisis. My sharp wife researched however, that this vaccine has a possible rare side effect with her exact genetic pool, causing possible female sterility. Now I think her early 20's is too young for having a baby. But this looming possibility -- of a loss of the opportunity -- was exerting pressure on our decision.

Angela and the 'guys' do not exercise birth control. I don't know how she does it, I swear I have seen her and Pedro and he sends her to another universe. But somehow she 'handles' all the natural sex she has with Pedro and the others. She rides the storm with skill. She explains that she 'gets hers' then tries to switch to anal. She gives A LOT of anal to the guys. I can only imagine what it feels like inside that ass (she gets a kick that I've never been there).

She gives A LOT of oral to them as well. She explains why she doesn't offer the same to me as "please honey...my jaw and throat need to rest". Hell, she's given Pedro oral in the men's room every time she visits me at work. Once, I think it was near a holiday, she swallowed three loads from three of her guys. While I ate my sandwich at my desk.

Now, ejaculating inside Angela's pussy feels so amazing! We were all disappointed when her birth control was causing her stomach pains -- maybe developing an ulcer! And she stopped birth control. And there is no way those dickheads are going to wear a condom. I always wear one but those guys are .....Well, you have that picture by now.

Angela then shifted her strategy again. Giving all kinds of dirty kinks to the guys in exchange they hold back their loads from her fertile womb. She gives ass to mouth as a matter of course. To the guys, I mean.

Just as her pussy starts dripping as soon as she is with them, (once she and Pedro had to delay leaving my front door because Angela's pussy juices were literally running down her inner thighs. Clearly visible as she was wearing a micro skirt for her date night!)

Her ass, more and more, is 'juicing up' lubes as well. She regularly climaxes while receiving anal (as I have witnessed) from Pedro (and I am sure the others) and when he is near to release, he pulls his long, long, punishing spear from her tiny ass. It is covered, lathered, in my wife's ass juices.

Some of it might be his own pre cum, but that's probably deposited somewhere deep inside her. She whirls about, putting her beautiful face where her tiny muscular asscheeks were a second ago, and dives open mouthed on that greasy, ass lubed pole. The physical size differences between them are unbelievable.

Her most fervent efforts getting half his manhood into her throat. So he grabs her hips and pulls her into the air. Now he is holding her upside down with her insubstantial body weight pushing her down on his cock. It helps a little.

I see the bulging expansion in her neck progress a couple inches. Pedro begins to drive. I mean his hips thrusting upwards. And with his handgrips on either of her small hips, pulls her down, arm muscles rippling.

The throat bulge goes up and down the length of my dear beloved's neck. then between her collarbones..then, at last, the smacking of Pedro's body against the fragile girls beautiful face. At first just slap slap slap. But soon it is punch! Punch! Punch! Echoing in the room.

My wife is like a cock sleeve, with tits bouncing upside down and high heeled legs waving in the air. Her arms seem slack at this point, quivering from the impacts. The noise from her throat! Wet gurgling spelunking!

I realize there is simply no way she is breathing right now. When he is that deep she just has to hold her breath and hope for the end! (I try to stay calm by reminding myself that she gives them deep throat all the time and must be practiced by now with holding her breath).

Finally he cums, far past the point that I'd started to worry for her life. Flushing torrents of his steaming semen for a minute, then another minute, down her gullet.

When he pulls out and the bulge goes back up her neck, I let go of the breath I had unconsciously been holding! My wife teeters on complete weakness. But still produces her tongue, and sops and sucks all parts of him for her thick oily ass juice until he is dry.

As I understand it, this scene is mild to some of the stuff that happens when she is with 'her man'. (her MEN?) She goes out of her way to make up for the 'no more cumming in her pussy'. Mini skirt dresses, stripper high heels. Hair and makeup at the salon for date nights. (Hey I can afford it she says).

She is also verbally sexy, seductive in public while on dates. She really accommodates the guys, revs them up. She ends up paying for that when they ravish her the entire night, but they have been good about not flooding her cunny.

Her sexiness even extends to giving oral and on at least one occurrence the 'all 3 hole' treatment to friends of my co workers. This happens when she is on a date, and either Pedro or a co worker invites a friend.

As weird as it is working with guys who are tearing into my love, it is even weirder when I don't even now the guy. Don't know his name, what he looks like, I find out about 'this dude' or a 'buddy' from the guys at work afterwards. Did he know not to sperm her pussy? When I ask Angela nods affirmative. Sometimes, I'm not even sure she was given his name.

So, this second factor entered the scene. After a particularly rough twosome, she came home later the next day than usual. I had to help her move around the house. Our usual one day courtesy recovery day became three before I got a chance to see her naked.

"Honey, "she said after explaining the vaccine." Maybe I should get pregnant."

We talked about it but didn't settle on a decision.

I wore condoms that week as usual, before it was time for her next date.

Pedro's 25th birthday celebration was approaching. It was going to be made into a big deal. A big family gathering / pool party / barbecue. Pedro's large family. All my guy co workers were going. I was invited. Pedro's loud boisterous momma was going to be there....she was looking forward to meeting Pedro's 'woman'.

Yes, my Angela made quite a ripple in the world. Pedro and the guys would always refer to my wife as 'their girl' while she was with them on dates or in public. Who could not resist that flush of pride to put your arms around sexy, sizzling Angela and claim ownership? Word of Angela had reached Pedro's distant family.

Angela was going to be Pedro's woman for the weekend. His family was staying the whole weekend, so to conduct the roles, my love would have to stay with him, sleep with him in his bed.

When she first told me that part, she had been a little drowsy, and absently referred to Pedro's bed as "their" bed. I didn't correct her and I don't think she noticed. She giggled, like a teenager going to a sleep over. "It's going to be just like I am TOTALLY his girl. All the people that will be there! Walking around and talking to everyone, telling everyone how Pedro and I love each other!" I think that last sentence was also a slip.

It was late, about midnight, she had just hand jobbed me to release into my condom. I was too euphoric to challenge. And then with a grin..."he is going to sex me every night just like if I really was already married to him!"

And then Angela's phone buzzed on her night stand where it was charging. "Oh it's Pedro!" Her voice lifted. Her most recent date had been with Clinton, so it had been a few days since she had seen Pedro. It was common for him to call her at night. She usually walked her phone elsewhere so they didn't bother me.

"He wants to talk to you." Angela was holding the phone towards me with her delicate arm. That was uncommon.

The conversation quickly turned to his upcoming celebration. It was kind of an important call in that sense. Angela's wedding ring. Of course, she can't wear it that weekend. I saw his point.

It was summer. Although Angela has a year round hint of light brown skin color, she does darken her tan during the hot months. If she waits until the last moment -- she will have a wedding ring tan line. You see how that might be embarrassing right?

He kept saying Angela's name and my weak late night mind kept drifting to 30 minutes ago while she was talking about how dirty Clinton and his friend were to her, causing me to leak some sperm into the condom. She could tell when I came because my body stiffened, she knew not to look at the condom because the discharge would not be noticeable.

I relented to Pedro's logic. He asked me if I was getting him a birthday present. Awkward. Not something grown men usually do. And he knew I regarded him as a world class asshole.

Angela, what if Angela could spend the week before the birthday celebration with him at his house.

Whoa! I wasn't that far out of it! A whole week?

Pedro explained, well she should know where everything is in the house, how all the appliances work, etc. For when everyone is there, she should act like she lives with me, and knows the home. A week would give her time to settle in and 'feel at home'.

Did Pedro know she didn't let me cum while she was away? At once I felt I knew the answer, I was certain she had told him this upon their pillow. "Consider it a big giant birthday present for me....and her."

Ok. Happy birthday asshole, we were wrapping up the call. I was getting ready to hand the phone back to Angela, the receiver already moving away from my ear. His parting words were fainter with distance. "I understand it is time for her to get pregnant."

Angela only had the phone to her ear a couple seconds when she squealed like a pre teen at a boy band concert. A few more seconds, then "I love you too." And she pressed the 'end' button on her phone.

I awoke groggily the next morning, a work day. Angela was up and about. When I was ready for work Angela surprised me as I finished my tie knot and began to exit our bedroom. She walked in wearing matching sexy thong and bra lingerie. Her firm tits were at full nipple attention in the 80% transparent material. She had on high heel shoes the same color as her lingerie. Her hair was combed, and although her face was not made up her young face was pulse skipping beautiful. I stood mouth agape.

"You are an amazing husband." As she walked up to me, we both realized why those shoes were for dates with the guys. I was looking up at her. Distracted, that is, by the swelling of her perfect chest with each breath. Straining the delicate, slinky material. I must have appeared as dumbfounded by her thermostat shattering hotness...as, well, as I was.

"I am moving in with Pedro a week before the celebration!" She offered, with a gently rising voice, to try to clear the fog in my eyes.

Tits. Erect nipples. High heeled legs that stretched and stretched with sculpted calves and thighs towards entrances to heaven. A face that held my soul in the grip of its beaming smile.

"I'm moving in with Pedro!" She placed her gentle small hand on my shoulder. I started to regain the use of my brain.

"Well, it's for the party. For his birthday." I sputtered. "The original plan was for him to take you the Friday night before Saturday's party. So, maybe instead, the Monday prior."

"Pedro and I were thinking the prior Friday night. That way we will have the house to ourselves for that weekend. A couple date nights, coming home after date nights and not having to get up and come back here the next day." Did she just realize she called his house "home"?

"Then a week together to settle in." Something made my gaze drop below her breasts that were moving as she spoke, down her sexy stomach; to.....her pussy was wet! It glistened. Dew drops were forming and just hinting at making a break down her taut thighs.

"Do you know that Pedro is jealous of you?" I couldn't understand. "I am with you like 80% of the time. I'm your wife. You had me our wedding night. He is SO jealous." After more than a year of our cuckolding life, and now I only find out.

Come to think of it, this might explain why his workplace boasting is so graphic. And he even goes out of the way to "slutify" angelic Angela. (This could never be effective -- her beauty was such that it was impervious to even the concept of slut / whore).

I remembered Pedro once told me that he 'pimped' Angela once. A guy saw them out and paid Pedro $400 for a whole night. According to Pedro she did it when he asked her to do it for 'him'. I never followed up on that one.

"Oh say it honey. Say that I will be with Pedro a whole week!"

"Well counting the big weekend...that would make it 10 days, you and Pedro together."

She bit her lower lip. A sharp breath intake. She scrunched her eyes. A stream of pussy juice flowed down the inside of her left thigh. Another stream preparing to go down the right inner thigh.

She hugged me tight. My face mashed into her breast flesh. She whispered into my ear.

"I love you."

She released me and took a step back. She held out her hand, her wedding ring shining.

"It's still 3 weeks until the party. But I guess I should get used to a new look!"

She shook her wedding ring in front of me. I held her hand in both of mine. Her fingers like fragile, flower petals. I closed two fingers onto her ring, but I could not move it. I could not even try to move it.

"OOooo." She purred. "You are the sweetest man in the world." Her voice laden with love and affection.

Then she reached and pulled off her wedding ring. She placed it in my hand. She looked at her empty wedding finger. "Looks like I need a man!" she joked.

That afternoon she showed up at work. The office was crowded with clients and technicians, it was a busy day. Instead of kissing me when she approached she simply pursed her lips for me. Instead of calling me "dear", she simply said Hello, and then my first name.

She went to Pedro's desk. They went into the men's room for about 10 minutes. When she came back, as she was passing me, she patted her tummy. "Well, I've had my lunch!" and left. Not before parting with Pedro, with a loud "Goodbye my love!"

Pedro was all smiles the rest of the day talking to anyone who would listen about 'his girl'.

"Better put a ring on her" "Don't let her get away" "Wow, what a catch" from those who had seen her.

My co workers who were intimate with Angela mostly kept quiet. He definitely got some 'thumbs up' from the guys when the pair had returned together from the men's room. But Angela's lack of wedding ring and Pedro insisting that he "was not going to let her go". Garnered looks of admiration towards him from her wolf pack.

Meanwhile Angela sent me the occasional text from home. One was a countdown app that showed the calendar days, checking off to the Friday circled as "Moving in with Pedro!"

One of her comments was "I'm going to have to pack a few suitcases of clothes and things for my move in!" A photo comment showed their travel cases had been brought down from the attic, with a :) face at the end of the text.

About an hour later - a video of herself in our bedroom. She was wearing red pumped heels and red string bikini. "For Pedro's Pool!" she said in the video. She posed seductively for me.

Then the camera moved into her made up face. Red lips and long eyelashes. "Pedro has been texting me and we chatted a little too. No sex for you until after his birthday!" Then she leaned back onto the bed, spread out her long legs a mile out in each direction to those over the top heels. She pointed to her vagina, and mouthed the words. "Belongs to Pedro!" And then a big sexy smile! She licked her lips. The video ended.

No sex for 3 weeks!

12