Angela and Pedro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, a few times a year I was gone a couple weeks for work. 3 weeks was just 1 more week than 2 weeks.

I scrambled to concentrate at work. Having a wife as hot as Angela made this very difficult.

Leter in the day. Another text from Angela. Some detail.

The family would probably leave the Sunday evening after the party. She would stay Sunday night and then spend Monday helping to clean their house after all those guests. When Pedro came home from work, he would bring her back to my place. "psst honey. He wants to keep me! Ha ha"

Everything seemed to be moving faster. Like a large schematic was tightening. Vectors seemed to be converging.

Almost the end of the work day.

My office phone. My boss. Come to his office.

Mr. Jeffries was animate, busy as always. He waved me to his desk, covered with papers.

"Pedro confirms you are the top guy on the new Octane Protocols."

My chest puffed a little. That was true.

"You are going to Detroit. 2 weeks. Be ready for your flight, prep as needed."

He jabbed his finger onto his desktop calendar. It landed on the Monday. Angela's return date.

"9 a.m. flight." he barked.

Angela would not be coming back to me that day.

5 weeks without coming.

I knew. I knew that she was going to be staying with Pedro that whole time. In their home. In their bed.


12