Angela and Uncle Matt

Story Info
Angela & Uncle Matt flirt then have the hots for each other.
7.2k words
4.35
6.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is FICTION. I do not condone intimate relationships with family members. The only purpose is entertainment.

Comments welcome & will do a part two if wanted.

So, my story is of shock, and I've had to keep it to myself for a long time. It started innocently and flattering before turning into a confusing and erotic situation. I will start with who I am and my upbringing.

Let's begin with who I am. My name is Angela, and I am from a small town in Virginia. I come from a great home where my parents were very involved in my life growing up. They were strict, church-going people. Other kids would make fun of me because they all had cell phones and social media at much younger ages. In high school, I wasn't popular, but I had a friend group I was close to. I wouldn't say I was unattractive, but I definitely wasn't the hot girl either.

I would listen to my friends talk about what they would post on social media sites and the responses they would get. The conversations would always be about drama and who was being dramatic about boys. I was embarrassed that I wasn't allowed to be on social media, but I was also happy that I didn't have to deal with the drama of social media. It also kept me from being exposed to what my friends described as creeps and the requests for inappropriate nonsense. Once I did have social media, I did not have a lot of followers, nor was I interested in having them. I wasn't raised to seek unnecessary attention from people. School was tough enough to navigate; I didn't feel the need to add to the drama.

I was nineteen when I got a friend request from my uncle Matt. After I accepted the request, Matt sent me a message on the messenger app. "Hey, Angela. I wanted to tag you on these pictures I posted from our event. From the looks of it, you don't have a lot of followers. These pictures of you may help with that."

I was taken aback by his comments. The pictures he posted of me were me in a bikini. I was a little upset that he would randomly post pictures of me dressed like this on the internet. Also, why do people automatically think everyone wants followers on social media? I liked Uncle Matt, but he overstepped by posting pictures of me. I didn't want to come across as a prude, but I am self-aware of my body being on the chunky side. Again, I realize I am not hot enough to be scantily dressed on social media. All these pictures were going to do is have me ridiculed. I looked at the pictures, and you could clearly see my belly hanging over my bikini bottoms. I was mortified. To put my body into context, let me try and explain what I look like. I have brown hair and brown eyes with an average-looking face. I am 5'2 with thick legs, a big ass with a belly that pouches out a bit. My saving grace is I have wide hips and large breasts that draw attention away from my flawed body.

"Hey, Uncle Matt. I don't typically post pictures of myself on here. I don't want people following me for bikini pics. Not that I would gain followers with my gut hanging out like that. It doesn't look like we have any of the same followers on this app, so you can post them if you want. Please don't tag me in the post. I don't want people to see me exposed like that. People will talk trash."

Matt has always been the quiet, immature relative. He is my father's younger brother. I think Matt is forty-five; if I had to describe him, I would say Matt is handsome, probably about six feet tall. He looks like a cowboy. I had always gotten along with him, but we were not close by any stretch of the imagination. Matt responded, "I will take the post down. I'm sorry for posting pictures before asking you. I thought you looked great. That's why I put them up. I would never put pictures up where you looked bad. I thought you looked sexy as fuck. Again, sorry."

This was the first time I had ever been called sexy. I never thought of myself as being desirable, let alone sexy. I didn't know how to take the comment. I had questions. Was Matt flirting with me? Was he looking for a back-and-forth conversation about the pictures? I didn't know how to proceed. I responded with a blushing emoji. I thought that would have ended this conversation. It didn't.

"So...I made you blush?" Matt asked.

I realize I don't have much experience with men, but I was sure he was flirting. I thought it was innocent fun, so why not play along? "Maybe. Why does it matter, UNCLE MATT?" I challenged him. Let's see how he would react to this, I thought.

I couldn't wait for his response. Then it came. "It matters to me, Niece Angela! Prove it, prove you are blushing."

I didn't know how to respond to this request. I was confused. "Are you saying that I am not blushing? How do you want me to prove that I'm blushing?"

Matt's response was fast, "Send me a picture." I couldn't believe he asked me to send him a picture. I was going back and forth in my head on whether I should or shouldn't send a picture. If I weren't blushing before, I sure was now. I took a picture of my face but didn't send it before his next message came through. "Or I can keep looking at the pictures of you looking sexy in that bikini." Attached was a picture of me in my bikini. "See," he said, "SEXY AF!"

I could feel the heat on my face turning me red. I took another selfie and sent it to Matt. "Here's your proof, Uncle Matt. Now stop staring at pictures of me half naked." Although this exchange was weird, I did find it entertaining. I was anticipating his response.

"Wow, I did make you blush. I didn't think I could make an 18-year-old hottie blush. I guess I still got it. Does it bother you that I'm obsessed with your pictures?"

Again, I was not prepared for his questions. I attempted to think quickly. "No, it doesn't bother me. Yeah, you still got it. You know you still got it." I couldn't believe I had just said that to my uncle. I essentially just told him he was hot. I was so embarrassed.

Matt responded, "I'm glad the feeling is mutual. We should hang out sometime. Would you want to?"

I have never been good at thinking quickly. "Sure. Yeah. We can hang out at the next family cookout or something."

Matt's responses were quick. "Or we could just hang out together. Maybe you wear that bikini, and we can go swimming. Would you be up for hanging out with just me? Let me know. I gotta head off to bed. I'll be thinking about you."

I know Matt said he was going to bed, but I responded anyway. "Yeah, I'd be up for hanging out with my favorite uncle. Not sure about the bikini and swimming though. Is that ok with you? I gotta head off to bed too. I got to go to school in the morning. Good night!"

As I started to fall asleep, I got another message. "Sounds good to me, Angela. I'd love to have one-on-one time together. Does having one-on-one time with me work for you?"

I was tired, and I thought it would be fun to hang out with Matt. "I would love that. Let me know when you want to."

The following morning, I woke up to a message from my uncle, "Hey, I'm glad you want to hang out. Let me know when you want to hook up, and I'll make it happen. Do you mind if we keep talking on a regular basis?"

I was shocked by the 'hook up' comment. I realized Matt was continuing his flirting from last night and testing my reactions. I wanted to give an appropriate response without coming off as a bitch. Sure, I wanted to hang out with him, but I absolutely did not expect that I would hook up with him. I am naïve, but I am not ignorant of men and what they want from women. "Hey, Uncle Matt. I can hang out whenever you want. There will be NO HOOKING UP! I'm not sure if people your age understand terminology these days. Hanging out and hooking up mean totally different things. Please don't forget that I am your niece. To answer your other question, YES, I want to keep talking on a regular basis. Maybe I can teach you what terms mean so you don't continuously put your foot in your mouth." I waited for a response that didn't come. Maybe I embarrassed him, I thought. Or I took what he said the wrong way. During my lunch break, I checked to see if Matt had responded, but still nothing. I went through the rest of my day feeling horrible.

As I was getting ready for bed, I got a message notification. It was Uncle Matt. "Hey, Angela. I hope you had a good day. Sorry for the hook-up comment. I actually do know what the term means. Sorry, I went MIA today; work was busy, and I'm out with friends at the bar having some beers."

I was so confused by his response. Matt intentionally said he wanted us to hook up. What the fuck, I thought to myself. How do I even respond to that? "Are you seriously saying you were hoping to hook up with me?"

His response was quick, "I was fucking with you. Why did the thought of hooking up excite you?"

I felt relieved that he was joking with me. His question asking me if the thought excited me didn't have a simple answer. My uncle is handsome. He's also a man in every aspect. All women like men like him, myself included. I wanted to play off I wasn't offended that he suggested we hook up. "Haha. I know you were. I'm not the girl guys typically want to hook up with. I was fucking with you too."

Again, his response was quick. "I see you are avoiding answering my question. What're you up to? Would you be up for giving me a drive home? I may have had a few too many to drive. If not, no big deal."

Matt was right; I was avoiding his question. I could pick him up, but I didn't want to leave the comfy confines of my bed. I had just taken a shower and snuggled in bed in my favorite t-shirt and panties. "I'm relaxing in bed, getting ready to go to sleep. I have school in the morning. If I knew you needed a ride, I wouldn't have taken a shower and gotten ready for bed."

"Thanks for the visual. Prove it, send me a picture." was his response.

I decided to play along. I have never been the desired girl. Going back and forth with him was fun and harmless, I thought. I stretched the collar of my worn-out t-shirt while squeezing my breasts so my cleavage was showing. I snapped a picture, then hit send. "Is this proof enough for you?" I patiently awaited his response.

"You look comfy. Are you sure you can't give your poor old uncle a ride home? Please? You can get me now if you want. I need to get home. I got work in the morning."

I responded, "You are becoming a pain in the ass. Give me a few minutes to throw something on, and I'll be by to get you." I know my uncle if I didn't get him, he would have attempted to drive home. He does not think when he drinks. I have woken up many mornings with him passed out on my couch because my dad takes his keys from him. I put on a pair of shorts and sandals, then snuck out of my house. I didn't want my parents getting angry at Matt for asking me for a ride.

As I pulled up to the bar, I saw Matt standing outside waiting for me. As he got in the car, I could tell he was shitfaced. "You look like you had a good night out. Did you forget it was a weekday? Or is this what you do every night?" I asked. Uncle Matt started laughing. "What's so funny?"

I could feel Matt staring at me as he explained, "See...this is why I'm single; no one to nag me for having a good time. At least I get to hang out with my hot niece for a few minutes. Thanks for getting me. By the way, I noticed that's the T-shirt from the picture. I'm guessing the picture you sent me was taken tonight."

"Uncle Matt, I wasn't nagging you. Yes, I took the picture for you. Why wouldn't I? You suddenly have a fascination with pictures of me. When did that start?" I was curious about this sudden fascination that seemed to have overtaken his need to talk and flirt with me. Like most people, if you want the truth, ask them questions when they are drunk.

"To be honest," he started, "ever since I saw you in that fuckin bikini. I never realized how hot you were. I stare at those pictures of you all the time. Your body is amazing." I wasn't prepared for his brutal honesty. I could feel my face turning red. I remained silent as I was trying to focus on my driving. My mind was going a million miles an hour as the awkward silence was broken by Matt. "Does it bother you that I think you are sexy?"

I was having trouble focusing. All I could muster was, "Um, ah...No, it's cool, Uncle Matt." I had never been called sexy. The fact that it was my hot uncle saying it to me had me confused. It's not like we could ever act on our mutual attraction for each other. "Let me focus on my driving, please." I pleaded.

Matt could see that I was flustered. I believe he found it amusing. "So, it's cool that I like your body? Do you like that I think you are sexy?"

I was trying to regain my composure and get to my uncle's house as quickly as I could. I knew he wasn't going to let it go. I have never been in a position where questions about my body were rapidly asked, with expectations of quick replies. "Look, Uncle Matt. What difference does it make? Even if you weren't my uncle, you are still too old. It doesn't matter if I think you are hot or if you think I'm sexy. There's nothing we can do about it. It's not like we can jump into bed with each other, and for the record, I don't sleep around and jump into bed with men. We should leave this conversation alone. You're also drunk and probably won't remember this conversation tomorrow. If you remember any of this, you're going to be embarrassed."

Matt sat quietly for a few minutes before expressing his response. "You're saying if I wasn't your uncle or older than you, I would have a shot?"

This question came as I pulled into Matt's driveway. I was stuck answering this question without the luxury of driving. "You know nothing can happen between us. Why do you care what my answer is?" I was growing frustrated with his barrage. I wasn't angry. I was flattered by his relentlessness in trying to seduce me. I was thinking about what it would be like to be intimate with him. The thoughts consumed me since yesterday. I was trying not to admit it to myself, let alone to him.

Matt and I were now sitting facing each other. He had a devious smile on his face. "I want to know if the circumstances were different, I'd have a shot with you. It's a simple question. Why are you afraid to give me the answer?"

We sat there staring at each other. I had never been pursued this aggressively. This was all new to me. "Yes, Matt. If you weren't my old-ass uncle, you would have a shot. Are you happy now? Can I go home now? Also, I'm not scared. Your questions do not scare me. You are drunk and horny and act like every other drunk and horny guy."

"See, Angela. That wasn't so difficult. Was it? I am happy now. I still think I have a shot. How about you give me a hug before you take off."

Matt's unwillingness to give up turned me on. I felt like he was hunting me as prey. Part of me was hoping I could withstand his advances, while the other part of me was hoping he would continue pushing forward to capture his prey. The uncertainty of what he would do turned me into a soaking mess. I feared him in a sexually exciting way. "OK, Matt. I gotta get home. Hug me so I can get outta here."

We leaned into each other. Matt wrapped one arm around me while he placed his other hand on the back of my head. I rested my head on his shoulder as he pressed his into my neck. We sat there motionless for a minute before I felt him kissing my neck, slightly biting into my shoulder. Matt's lips, tongue, and nibbling were moving around my shoulders and neck rapidly. I could feel my body overheating. I lifted my head to face him. I told him, "Matt, you had your fun. We need..." Before I could finish my statement, Matt's tongue entered my mouth. Initially, I was in shock. Then, my tongue grudgingly started meeting his tongue move for move in our mouths. Matt's grip on my head changed to him, clenching my hair, causing me involuntarily to push forward. I was losing control. I was becoming so turned on that it felt animalistic. I knew I had to regain control of the situation when without warning, I felt Matt's hand rubbing my slit through my shorts. My body was on fire, and my brain was not working. Matt's fingers knew where to touch and how to get my body to react. I was losing my breath when I finally pulled away from our kissing. "OK, OK! We went too far. We need to stop. This is crazy."

Matt did not protest. He just sat there staring at me with a devilish grin, continuing to brush his fingers up and down my slit. I had never been this turned on in my life. I don't know if it was because I knew this shouldn't be happening or my realization of how little control I had. Matt moved his hand to my thigh, continuing with his stroking. His fingers went under my shorts until they reached my panty-covered mound. I felt Matt pull my panties to the side, then brush his fingertips along my soaking slit. He used his thumb to massage my clit. I let out an involuntary moan. I jumped up as he continued to drive me insane. We were staring at each other as I felt my orgasm building. "Matt, please stop. We need to stop. We shouldn't be doing this. Please, stop." I murmured.

As my orgasm was approaching, Matt withdrew his hand. My body and mind regretted my decision to stop him. Matt continued smiling, "You're right. We went too far. We can keep this to ourselves, right?"

I hesitated with my response. My hesitance was caused by my mind racing and my inability to breathe. I finally regained my ability to speak. "OH! Yeah, we should definitely keep this to ourselves. No one needs to know about this. I need to catch my breath. Give me a minute."

Matt continued with his stare before asking, "Are you OK? Do you want me to keep going? Or do you want to come inside for a few minutes?"

It was at this moment I realized how inexperienced I was with men and how experienced my uncle was with women. For a brief moment, I contemplated going inside and letting Matt have his way with me. "No, and no. Nice try, though. I can't believe we went this far with each other. I'm sorry if I led you on. I need to get home." My breathing finally slowed.

Matt told me, "OK, head home. Can you text me when you get home so I know you made it safely? I'm sorry too. We had a moment of weakness and gave in to being horny. I hope this doesn't ruin our relationship and you will still consider hanging out together." I could tell he was nervous about what we did. Matt wanted reassurance from me that I was going to keep quiet about what we had just done.

I wanted to calm him down. "Uncle Matt, it was a mistake. We fucked up. No one needs to know this. Stop worrying; we are lucky that we caught it quickly. I hope this doesn't ruin our relationship too. Let's move on. OK?" I opened my arms for a hug, leaning into him again. We embraced, squeezing each other. As we pulled away from our embrace, our faces were inches from each other again. I leaned into him to kiss him. I wanted to put my uncle at ease, so I kissed him on his lips. As he attempted to put his tongue in my mouth again, I pulled away, giggling. "You are relentless, aren't you? We just dodged a bullet. Let's not start again." Matt smiled as he got out of my car and waved to me.

My mind raced the entire drive home. As I got into my bed, I got a text notification. "Hey, Angela. Thank you for the ride home and the make-out session. I had a really good time, even though I regret putting you in that position."

I responded, "Matt, you don't need to be sorry. We lost our minds for a few minutes. I hope you don't think less of me because of all of that. I hope I didn't let you down by not following through with everything?"

Matt's response was, "Follow through with everything? What do you mean by this?"

I know he knew what I meant. Matt wanted me to say it out loud. He liked making me uncomfortable. "I feel like I let you down because I didn't let you have sex with me. Why do you like making me say these things?" I was curious what his response was going to be now that he realized I knew he was toying with me.

12