Angela at University Pt. 01

Story Info
Angela's first year at Cambridge University.
2.5k words
3.81
3.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2024
Created 05/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

Constructive criticism of my work is welcome; anonymous trolling of female writers is unwelcome but sadly all too common. Trolls are invited to leave my work alone!

Both Angie and Jud are real but some places are fictional. Girton College Cambridge is real, the oldest all female college at the University which is now mixed with roughly 50% male and female students.

There are other parts to this story if enough readers ask for them. My volunteer editor and I hope you enjoy Angie's story.

*********************************************************************************************************

Angela grew up despite her father. Her mother during her secondary schooling began to say strange things and call her by other girls names and became increasingly confused. Her father denied it but his wife had dementia and this was confirmed by her doctor who referred her to a psychiatrist at the service for early onset dementia.

Angela had been proposed by her primary school as an above average girl academically and she attended a girls Grammar School where her domestic circumstances were recognised and supported. She was a good mathematician and excelled at English. From her education and the willingness of three teachers to offer her extra coaching she developed a passion for judo and crosswords. One teacher cut the crossword from his newspaper and the staff room provided help to learn to complete the most difficult cryptic clues. She became best pupil each year and became adept in Classics and English as well as Maths. Her quiet personality transformed as she progressed through judo belts and trained with weights..

Her father complained about the cost of her education her uniform, and her judo. The financial costs were dealt with by bursaries from the City Guild who partially financed the school. Her father was a noisy participant in parent evenings and staff at the school dreaded the loud opiniated critic of Angela and the school. Drink had often been taken before he entered the school. Despite all of this Angela achieved highly in examinations and was interviewed and offered University places.

Her interview at Cambridge was for Girton College, a highly selective College at the University and she was excited. Her father was of course unhappy! He had left school at 14 and was poor at spelling and handwriting. She had to ask at school how to cope with menstruation as her mother could no longer communicate. She would miss the support and care of her school but she had developed independence in learning and Girton College recognised her potential and need for support. Now out of school uniform she wore jeans and a pair of Doc Martens boots a a knitted sweater most of the time.

Despite her travelling to Cambridge alone for interview and open days her father insisted on driving her there with his wife helpless disorientated, unable to walk other than shuffling. The journey was a disaster; her mother vomited three times and Angela argued with her father for creating this. She was relieved to enter the college with her old suitcase and rucksack.

Her father was objectionable and drove off much to Angela's relief.

Jud had witnessed the incident and approached Angela. Jud was to be her personal tutor and taught Classics. She was also responsible for a group of female students new to the College and university. Jud had short cropped hair and wore jeans and Doc Martin boots just like Angela so Angela felt at home at Girton. Jud was openly queer and Angela had never encountered an openly out lesbian, She suspected one or two of her teachers who were single at school were queer in private but at Cambridge it was safe to be open and for Angela safety and distance from her father meant a great deal. Jud settled Angela and was attracted to her despite having sex with other partners within the University and City. Jud began to fantasise about her young student.

Angela was a virgin, sex had never arisen for her. She was strong and happy alone with her crosswords and books. Jud offered her an expanded world of Classics and over her three year English degree Angela was able to incorporate Classics. Jud persuaded the University to examine Angela annually in Classics. Jud was literally the shoulder Angela cried upon about her father and more often her mother. Jud wished she could hold this girl in her arms but this would be inappropriate. Angela received counselling help to deal with her difficult home circumstances. She dreaded the approach of Christmas and return to her parents. She insisted on travelling to London by train and Jud offered to travel to do some Christmas Shopping and paid the train fares. Jud was aroused the whole way! When they parted at Kings Cross Angela hugged and kissed Jud on the lips and thanked her for a brilliant first term. Jud was aroused and frustrated and just had to masturbate to relieve her arousal in the Ladies toilets of all places. She lowered her boxer shorts and fingered herself trying to be silent as she came.

Christmas was a disaster. Her father complained to her, about her and ranted about her saying she should never have children. The rant ended with "You were a bleeding accident." Angela cried for her mother married to such a beast of man. Once the train services resumed she left the flat, phoned Jud at College and travelled to Cambridge after a visit to Social Services to report facial injuries to her mother and her suspicion she had been hit by her father. This began enquiries and her father refused to answer the door to anyone if he was at home and locked his wife in the flat when he was at work. Eventually police and social Services removed his wife to a place of safety the respite care unit of a psychiatric hospital which formed part of the service for younger people with dementia. Hand marks were found on several parts of the body and her father was convicted of injuring his wife. Tests for semen confirmed he had raped her since she was not mentally competent to give consent. He was placed on probation order.

Angie was so happy to get on her bike at Cambridge railway station and cycle back to college. Jud met and comforted her and fed her. The catering staff were back to work the next day for the trickle of returning students and oversea students. Jud also offered her use of her own washing machine and dryer and Angie resumed being called that at Cambridge and emptied her soiled thongs and other clothes from her rucksack and relaxed in Jud's flat.

Jud had only ever met her in two rooms of her apartment one for tutorials and pastoral support the second for group tutorials. Angie discovered she had a comfortable kitchen, dining room shower and utility room and a very comfortable and feminine bedroom.

Angie told her of her disaster of a Christmas stay with her loathsome father. She began to sob and Jud was torn about clutching her, hugging her but she offered tissues and offered to call her counsellor for an urgent appointment. Angie thanked her and went to shower and sort her things. She felt lonely in her study bedroom and emotionally she wanted to be hugged and loved by someone. She returned with a laundry bag to collect her washing and asked Jud if she could stay with Jud that night. Jud was torn between professional boundary and her emotions for her star student. Jud was also horny after two weeks without sex and had hoped to be in bed with another women at her house in the City that evening. She cancelled that due to Angie's need for support Jud had housed students over night before and she could offer Angie a sofa for the night but Angie needed to feel someone with her. She was miserable and could become depressed.

Jud offered her a choice of sofa or sleep with Jud in her bedroom. Angie chose the bedroom!!

Underneath Angie's layers of charity shop woolly clothing which had been shed as she thawed in the heating of Jud's rooms she had a Girton T shirt and her braless 36C breasts, Her short brunette crop had become less short and more curly at Girton. She was pretty and usually bounced and giggled and was confident in her safety and personal strength. She was five feet eight tall and muscular. Jud had watched her throw a male heavyweight judo opponent over her head to defeat him one evening. She was not a woman to be messed with but here tonight she was dejected, tearful and depressed and needed to feel loved.

Jud was excited and yet she could not take advantage of Angie. She decided wisely that she would let Angie determine whether she just wanted a warm comforting bed or whether Jud's mature and open sexuality attracted her. Angie had showered and cranked up her own room heating and layered up when her nipples had felt perky in the cool room. Jud's rooms were warm, comforting to her academically and Jud was mature and her best company at Cambridge. Angie had found her almost maternal in her care; funny and sexy. Jud projected a happy sexy queer vibe which was appealing to all her fresher students and to her Classics students in tutorials. She was a brilliant academic and after her Girton undergraduate degree had sailed through a renowned PhD and become a University Fellow, author and lecturer. She excelled as an academic but had like Angie not had an easy childhood or adolescence and had come out as a teenager to be rejected by her parents.

Jud went to shower and found Angie curled up in bed. Jud wore silk shorts and a top to bed. Her nipples rubbed against the silk. She was a flat chested woman who had never worn a bra but had long dark nipples that she loved to touch when she was aroused.

Angie was aroused by Jud and lifted the duvet to let her into the warm bed revealing she was naked but for a white thong. Her breasts excited Jud who was wet with excitement. Angie slid on top of Jud and dangled her breasts above Jud.

"I am a virgin Jud so you may need to show me what to do but please suck my tits I am wet and excited about you". Jud could feel her wet thong against her as well as her sides being stroked by the silk moving. She loved the feeling of the skin on her side being stroked.

"Angie you are a beautiful woman and I adore your tits" as she gently flicked and nibbled the breast then flicked a nipple with her tongue before sucking hard on the erect nipple as Angie moaned with excitement and Jud could feel her vaginal contractions as she was wet with excitement.

Jud slipped out of her shorts and Angie lost her thong contracting and dribbling against Jud's abdomen. Angie rolled her over easily and slid down to suck Jud's hard long nipples and then lick her small breasts. They kissed, a long deep lapping of tongues. Jud reached to her bedside drawer and taught Angie about dental dams. She went down under the duvet and began to lick Angie's dribble from the top of her thighs then licked the dental dam to travel around her wide open flaps and above the hood of her clit intoxicated by the sweet smell of Angie. Angie was moaning and when Jud flicked her clit it sprang out erect and Angie exploded in a series of powerful and very wet orgasms. Jud added lube to her long young clit and this time sucked against the dental dam as Angie rolled her head in an exquisite series of continuous orgasms, feeling she was floating above the ground and panting between each climax.

Jud let her come down hugging her and reaching for a second dam in the hope that Angie would return the favour. Angie seized the lube and dam and went to work on Jud forcing her tongue deep inside Jud who with relief came and continued as her vagina and then her erect clitoris smothered in lube took a lapping and sucking for a long time. Angie was good at giving her endless excitement and Jud when she came round realised they had spent an hour of mutual excitement. She gloved and with lube on her fingers began to finger her young partner adding a second finger when Angie came repeatedly. Jud felt how wet and tight her entrance was but inside she had stretched and Jud felt she could slowly fuck her with a double ended dildo.

Jud located her smallest double end dildo and showed it to Angie. With condoms fitted at both ends, Angie inserted both ends of the dildo and rolled Jud into a ball and began fucking her. Jud's ankles were on Angie's shoulders and they had multiple climaxes. Angie fucked Jud hard all over the bed. She was a non stop indefatigable lover; Jud had met some strong women in her time but this women loved being physical not dominating but moving Jud where she wanted to thrust and she didn't stop! Eventually panting and sweating they came to a halt both continuing to come after the movement ended.

Jud had never had so many hours sex with one woman. She was carried into the shower and they both kissed under the warm stream. Jud was carried back effortlessly and tucked under the duvet. They nestled down naked and Jud felt her side being licked and gently tickled; that feeling she adored. Angie was funny, happy and so exciting with her rougher games. Jud had never been lifted off the ground by a woman before.

That one night was all Angie needed to break free of her tearful depression.

Jud organised study trips for the Classics faculty to Greece and Italy. Jud persuaded the University to finance Angie on the trip

The summer trip to Greece was all Angie needed sexually and she resumed her student-tutor relationship. She did not return to London.

Angie submitted crosswords to the varsity magazine and was put in touch with the Times and Telegraph and submitted crosswords which were accepted and published. One of the newspapers offered her permanent journalist post but she asked to a freelance contributor.

At the end of her first year she met a Professor who selected students for Government Service examination. Angela took the examination which was a selection for potential GCHQ staff although she was unaware of this. She found the questions relatively simple and finished the tasks before anyone else. She left and thought no more of it.

Jud's phone rang and to her dread Angie's father "refused his permission" for Angie to go to Greece. Jud pointed out that his daughter was old enough to vote, drive a car and needed no permission she had financed her own trip. He was no longer able to coerce his daughter or control her education. Inevitably his last threat was to disinherit her. Jud was relieved when he hung up. She chose not to tell Angie about the call until Angie planned to visit her mother.

Angie sailed through examinations had dates with boys and explored queer Cambridge, enjoyed formal dining and Summer ball. Next she would travel to Greece.

********************************************************************************************************