Angela Briscoe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited so Angel smiled and said, "Ï trust you both had an enjoyable time."

"Have you any idea where Valencia is?"

What a dumb question she thought and answered. "It is the third largest city in Spain. It forms part of an industrial area on the Costa del Azahar." Frankie looked surprised and the boss smiled.

Frankie then leered, "Stand away from your desk and take off all your clothes and let's see what you've got. Angered, Angela looked at Lloyd who remained passive.

"No."

"Oh, I see.Please stand and strip."

"Leave this room Mr Mullins and don't return unless you're prepared to behave civilly."

"Boss?" Frankie whined.

"You have been dealing with too many sluttish Spanish call girls Frankie. Obviously what we have her is a lady with class. Apologize to her properly and then fetch her coffee."

"Miss Briscoe, I was grossly out of order and apologize for my unacceptable behavior including failing to respond when you gave me the chance to back off when you declined my request so vehemently."

"Thank you Frankie. I must say your apology is more eloquent than I expected. I accept it. Two thirds coffee, one third hot water and a medium dash of milk, no sugar. And please ask Lloyd does he wish to join me for coffee."

"Lloyd doesn't..."

"Coffee, repeat of Miss Briscoe's order and then return to your office."

"Very well," Frankie said, walking away without scowling.

Lloyd sat on front of the desk and said smoothly, "I allowed Frankie to walk into that as I'm aware of your no-nonsense approach. He's reasonably, trainable as you have already observed, and believe me when I say he is highly trained in law. I need him to associate with my closely because I'm pestered because of my wealth, principally by women and most women shy off when a big guy scowls at them, but not you it seems. How may I have you undress for me?"

"Be pleasant to me. I am aware why I have been placed here."

"So, you want a necklace. What type but don't say diamonds. Black pearls perhaps."

"When I said be pleasant to me I mean verbally and with demeanor. Are you also trainable Lloyd?""

He slapped his thigh and laughed, saying his mother raised him to be a gentleman. "Just be lovely to me, compliant and loyal. Don't ever cross me."

"No gentleman would ever add that warning."

Lloyd flushed and reminded Angela his words had been his mother raised him to be a gentleman. He'd not mentioned whether his mother had been successful in that mission.

"Ah, spoken like an attorney. I do think we are coming to an understanding."

"We need to come to an understanding. When may I fuck you?"

"Whenever you wish during office hours and when you date me. If the time is not right I'll not be in the office."

"Date me? But I'm married."

"Oh, I meant when your wife is out of town or when you choose to be sneaky."

Lloyd grinned. "And no gifts?"

Angela said no gifts unless he felt compelled and they must always be of good taste and preferably not too expensive. "Don't ever have me feeling I'm a kept woman."

"Condoms?"

"Always."

"My favored clients?"

Angela said she wished to be emphatic. "Male and female clients whom I approve with or without you involved with a maximum of four at any session and in return for this liberal concession Frankie is never to have sex with me."

Lloyd frowned and said Frankie would resent that and could be trouble for Angela.

"Then tell him if he ever attempts to have sex with me or harms me he can expect to suffer grievous bodily harm."

"You're kidding."

Angela told Lloyd it might be best to allow Frankie be the judge of that.

He stared at her and then said, "God, what they say about you is true. I thought it was mostly bullshit."

Deciding not to ask who 'they' were, Angela said, "Don't over-expect Lloyd. Because of physical limitations no woman can actually be a super-fuck. It's what is built around it such a personality, attitudes, the desire to try to be favored and giving back more than what she receives creates points of difference and males, often unknowingly, do search to experience those points of differences."

"Am I being lectured?"

"Yes."

"God, a truthful woman who is also beautiful, intelligent and articulate. You are an amazing prize Angela. My only wish is that I had got to you first."

"Oh dear," she sighed.

"And a tease."

Angela looked at Lloyd carefully. "I think I'm going to like you." She watched what she thought was a slight blush dance briefly across his face, very briefly.

"Tonight at 6:00 in here for a drink and for you to decide if you approve of me enough to allow me to undress you."

"Perfect, providing you don't bring Frankie."

"I won't. Be very careful Angela."

"I'm not stupid. I'll talk to him."

* * *

Angela went through HR like an exploding bomb. It began at reception where one of the young women was on the phone obviously talking to her boyfriend or his imminent successor. The other woman was bent over a filing system and called, "Please wait."

Timing her wait at thirty seconds Angela called to the woman at the filing cabinet: "The behavior of you two women is totally unacceptable. You are to be disciplined. Please take me to Mrs Mansell."

"Do you have an appointment?"

"She is expecting me any time."

"Then wait and I'll make you an appointment within the next day or two."

Angela eyed the glass door with its security lock. She pulled out a filing drawn from a cabinet and threw it at the door. Safety glass shattered into ten thousand pieces and those fragments cascaded to the floor. Stepping through the gap Angela heard one of the receptionists scream, "Security it's Glenda in HR. Big trouble. Get here fast!"

The five women and two men in the big room looked startled, as did four other people emerging from side interview cubicles. The door marked 'Manager' flew open and Harriet Mansell appeared. Her face changed from alarm to a smile in a flash.

"Back to work everyone. This is the newly appointed deputy director of administration choosing to make a memorable entrance. I told you yesterday she'd be arriving to kick ass. Welcome to my division Miss Briscoe.

"Sorry about the damage Harriet, charge repairs to my office."

"No problem Angela, the cost will come out of our general maintenance account. It's a salutary lesson for all of us in HR that when you say you aim to reform our work performance you mean it. It's principally about attitude, isn't it? I'd warned those two in reception to expect you at anytime but perhaps they were expecting someone of my statue, knowing you had the guts to take me on."

"Yes, it's all about attitude, persuasion, goal-setting and monitoring performance Harriet. Let's start at the top. Could someone please fetch coffee for two? Four people stood to race to the coffee machine. An athletic redhead was fastest to react.

LLOYD

Lloyd knocked and entered from the boardroom at 6:00.

"Hi, lock the door please and take off your jacket and shoes if you wish," Angela smiled, leaving her keyboard to lock the main door.

"I've heard from Josephine you entered HR rather spectacularly today and that place will never be the same again, with Harriet eating out of your hand. Josephine is most impressed because her record with that division is three failed sorties."

"Women tend to respond to authority better than men. It was a walk in the park really."

"Oh yeah," Lloyd grinned, by then removing his shirt. "I take it you were advised I'm 63 so did not expect a young buck."

"But I'd noticed you appeared in great shape for your age. Still firing good rounds of semen?"

"Not too bad but I take sex pills when going on holiday with my wife – she's twenty years my junior."

"So I'm unlikely to be drenched."

"No and I'm startled that you can talk to me so casually about this. Sexy women expect huge ejaculations."

"And who told you that – men I suppose?" Angela said, bending over the low fridge in the drinks cabinet and hitching her skirt to give Lloyd a great view if he were interested. He was.

"God you have fabulous legs."

"Thank you."

"Probably it was men and what I read in jerk-off magazine. What is the truth?"

"I know some can't stand cum on them at all and rush off to get rid of internal deposits. Others find it erotic to have it blasted over their tits – I certainly do. I'm also one of those who hate getting in the eyes and hair and up the nose."

"You sound very much like Jackie."

"Is Jackie your wife?"

"Yes."

"Is it okay that when we are in sex mode you try to avoid talking about her?"

"That's find, and I'm pleased to learn you are sensitive."

"Thank you. I guessed you would favor white wine."

"Yes, dry."

"That's what I've poured for you."

"Great, was that a good guess or did you call Josephine."

"There's only dry white still and sparking wine here."

He grinned and asked if she liked wine being poured between her breasts.

"There's so much to learn, isn't it," she said disarmingly. "But the way I have no particular preferences so use boobs, tits, cunt and pussy as you wish. As for me if you don't fire every time or go soft when on the job, not problem. All I require is for you to be interested and caring – caring about yourself as well. Believe me, it's no problem and besides I can eject enough cum to soak is both if that's what you want."

"You can?"

"Yes and I take it up the ass if that's your preference."

Lloyd's grin widened. "I was told that. Jackie won't..."

He tailed off but grinned when Angela said calmly, "Birthdays and special holidays?"

"Sometimes."

Panting heavily, Lloyd pulled out and whacking his still rigid dick managed to apply two small ejaculations over Angela's tits. He grinned when she cooed, "Oooh."

"You are a beautiful fuck," he said in awe, toweling Angela dry.

"Thank you kind sir. Stay and talk or go. I don't mind."

Lloyd kissed her good night.

Next morning Angela moved from the hotel into Josephine's elegantly decorated and furnished apartment but in an older woman's style that had no appeal for Angela although she made all the right noises.

Josephine showed her around and then said, looking straight at Angela, "It's your choice, the guest room or my room."

"I'd love to sleep with you," Angela said calmly.

"I've long lost my bloom."

"Who cares Josephine? I'm aware that fate awaits me," Angela smiled, assuming a long life lay ahead. Fifteen minutes later, with Angela unpacked and settled in the women returned to the office and Angela found a very agitated Harriet waiting to see her."

"Oh dear, trouble with the natives?"

"Excuse my language but we're in deep crap. All my people are opposed to any change and warn that unless you cancel your reforms by noon today they will call in union representatives. The possible outcome of that is either you or my head will roll, perhaps both heads."

"Oh Harriet. One usually wins skirmishes by going on the offensive and I can do that with or without you."

Harriet hesitated, only briefly. "I'm with you, all the way."

"Why?"

"You'll think I'm soft but I believe in you. You are modern and creative, clearly a New Age executive."

"Right Harriet, tell your troops to withhold action until 3:00 to give me thinking time. Josephine and I will then meet them with the intention of reaching a negotiated solution. Tell them they are welcome to have union representatives in attendance – perhaps one would be a good idea."

"They'll regard that mention of one union rep as interference with their rights."

"Of course they will Harriet. But they have to win something. If they insist on more union reps, tell them to get a dozen and then walk out on them."

"Walk out on them?"

"Yes, they may feel embarrassed discussing that issue in front of you because you are management."

"Yes of course. But twelve union reps will out-number us."

"Harriet, my thinking is the union will send one rep simply as an observer. Now please return to your office and email the files and mobile phone numbers of the last 12 people to have been recruited and processed by HR who still remain on the payroll. Off you go."

"Is this the offensive?"

"Yes."

Angela then called Josephine.

"Hi, is this about HR? Lloyd has just called and said a revolt is brewing in HR."

"The lid is about to blow. May I come to your office and work on this with you for the next couple of hours?"

"I have appointments and am working on my quarterly report to the board."

"Charlie is probably more competent than you anticipate because he knows the women who think they should have his position expect him to perform well beyond their capabilities."

"So you think women are bitches?"

"Aren't they when the gloves are off."

"Okay, come to my office and I'll place Charlie in the hot seat. The truth is I've been thinking of doing this."

Angela belted out a 12-question questionnaire on a scale of 1 to 10 (highest) relating to level of service, performance and feedback received from HR since the twelve recruits first had contact with HR. After careful thought Angela typed out the twelfth question, knowing it possibly would tell all.

"Oh God, I know you are a bitch with the teeth of a killer search. I can see what this is about," Josephine said, most impressed.

* * *

Forty minutes after the meeting of HR personnel commenced, the observer from the union stood and said she'd heard enough. Addressing the staff she said. "I'm not authorized to make an official statement but Members I can tell you this: Your Union will be aghast at your sub-performances including total lack of respect for the personnel you are hired to interface with and your disregard of modern workplace ethics. Goodbye."

As soon as the union observe had left, Josephine turned on the overhead projector again and chose the results of Question 12.

"As I stated earlier, we received a hundred percent feedback from the twelve respondents and to me this was the response that mattered most. Only one respondent stated he/she considered HR should remain as is because it appeared to be performing satisfactorily. Four considered HR was due for a substantial shake-up and the other seven respondents chose option seven of the eight options given them and that was the entire division should be fired."

Josephine paused for the gasps of disbelief and mutterings. She continued, "In the comments column that you have not viewed until now, we read 'reasons' as: Incompetent, abusive, insular, disinterested, untrained, unprofessional, insubordinate, lax and lazy and to demonstrate we have not edited the responses, we read fucking wankers and noses up their asses. Please may I have your comments?"

Three of the women clutched each other and began wailing and most other personal remained downcast until Harriet said softly, "If the results of this survey are reported to top management we are all dead in the water."

Josephine made an executive decision: "Angela – it's your call. Go girl."

"Is there any support for the HR office to be closed at noon tomorrow for a training refocusing session to be held from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Albion Hotel to be followed by a company dinner for attendees who may invite their partners?"

Everyone called yes.

Angela said did that mean their dispute was over and her management plan for the division was accepted.

Everyone called yes.

As they walked away Josephine said, "You won this one Angela, innovatively and quite spectacularly. But if you expect to win all the battles you face, it will be your downfall."

"Relax Josephine, I'm aware of that but if I am to lose I'll go down fighting."

"Oh by this way, there is something I must tell you," Josephine said casually, too casually Angela thought. "Some nights I may call you not to come home before 7:30."

"That's fine, it's your apartment. Like to tell me about it?"

Josephine hesitated and then said, "Frankie asked if he could call on me. He's livid you've refused him."

"I had my reasons. Sure, I'll be happy to keep away when he's around. Lloyd warned me to be careful."

"I'll try to even out his mood."

"Thanks Josephine, you're a pal."

JACKIE

Back at her office Angela answered an email from Lloyd that yes it was okay for him to arrive with someone at 6:00. He'd arrived with a couple of business associates a couple of evenings ago without notice, so what was so special about this one? At 5:15 Angela had a shower and went to her office wardrobe she was building up with the generous monthly clothing allowance she received, dressed in a silver lamé top with a scooped and folded neck and gathered skirt of the same material and then worked on her hair. If the boss were arriving with someone special then he'd get special. She waited, thinking elegance to feel elegant and they arrived, a little late.

"Good evening Mrs Kingdom."

Jackie Kingdom looked surprised and turned to look at her even more surprised husband.

"Angela, I didn't advise I'd be introducing you to my wife."

"No but you did say on my arrival that your wife was younger than you. What else could I think when in you come with a very beautiful and I guessed former model, walking closer to you than any other woman would without actually touching?"

"Good evening Angela. Please call me Jackie. Like Lloyd I also admire a woman with a brain. You are working wonders with him, I am so grateful."

Hiding her confusion, aware the dress was even shorter than usual, Angela bent over the fridge and called, "Sparkling and still white wine" and Jackie answered yes please, her voice sounding a little thick. You have wonderful legs, and that's not all."

Angela managed to hold on to the two bottles as she lifted them.

Settled, with their drinks, Jackie said coolly, "Lloyd has suggested I should watch you and him in action and learn something."

"Is that what you want?"

Jackie tossed Angela a grateful look. "Men can be so persistent."

"You have no desire to watch your husband fuck another woman."

Lloyd clutched the side of the sofa but Jackie answered softly, "That is so astute. May we just talk?"

"Or trial your techniques in the flesh. Lloyd can watch or leave, whatever."

Jackie licked her lips, now staring at Angela. Lloyd shifted to a lounge chair and promised to stay put and remain silent throughout but he would unzip. Angela sat beside Jackie. "Please stand and undress for me like a woman about to be fucked – imagine I'm the guy watching with my dick taking its time to harden."

Breathing heavily, Jackie dropped her jacket and slowly undressed, her eyes never leaving Angela's.

"That was sexy and great eye contact. When doing that for Lloyd keep your tongue active, with great play of just the tip showing plus a full tongue flutter as the bra drops and then as the panties are pushed down with a foot. But always leave your hold-ups on – men tend to find stockings sexy. And also rather than unclip your bra, just wriggle out of the straps and let it fall to your waist. You virtually have no tits but great nipples, so as you about to drop the bra, flutter both thumbs over those nipples, encouraging Lloyd to focus."

Jackie rushed at Angela too quickly so she slowed her down and taught her to lick thigh as well as pussy/cock and to keep her hands moving constantly and also fingers as they came into action.

"Now, whenever Lloyd draws up a foot to poke a knee high that could mean a signal to play with his balls and if his appreciative moans increase it means to continue on."

"Continue on?"

"That could come at anytime but when he's coming close to climax you'll find he'll produce a more substantial shot if you slide a wet finger into his asshole."

Jackie swallowed heavily. "I've never done that to a guy."