Angela Briscoe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela grinned and said there wasn't much difference between men and women. Shave Lloyd if the hair is objectionable. Believe me some men have tighter assholes than women.

The two women giggled and wriggled into a sixty-nine and were away, Lloyd jerking off, eyes closed and mouth wide open.

* * *

Three evenings later Glenda walked into the apartment and called hello to Josephine. There was no answer but she heard noise in the kitchen so thought Josephine hadn't heard her. She walked into the kitchen and found Josephine on her back on the table, one of Frankie's hands over her mouth and the other hand rammed up her pussy.

"Oh hello sexy darling, I've been waiting for you."

As he leered and took the hand off Josephine's mouth she screamed, "Run."

But with a disgusting-sounding squelch, Frankie withdrew his other hand and spun around, pulling a handgun from his jacket pocket. "Stay or I'll drill you with lead."

"I'm calling the cops," Angela said, pulling out her phone.

Bang!

Angela screamed and fell as a bullet tore into the fleshy part of her left thigh. She half lifted and dropped again as Frankie said spitting hate, "Bitch". He hit her with the gun butt on her face and she heard bone beneath his left eye crack with a sickening sound and knew her beauty was gone forever. She fainted briefly.

Meanwhile Josephine had left the table and reached the knife drawer, pulling out a carving knife. Coming around Angela heard Frankie say, "If I have to take that knife off you Babe I'll tear your hand off at the wrist."

"You beast – I said I'd let you fuck me if you promised to leave Angela alone and you promised."

"Oh your believe-everything-a-guy-says women," Frankie said and unwisely placed the gun on the floor, just as Angela's eyes fluttered, before he carefully advanced towards the shaking Josephine.

Biting back pain now softened by shock and biting back on her groans, Angela crawled to the gun. She grabbed it and pivoting managed to sit up. Blood dripped off her chin and blood from her leg wound formed a pool on the floor tiles. "Oh Frankie," she called.

"Huh?"

Frankie stopped within a yard of Josephine, turned and walked back towards Angela.

Shoot me and the bullet will continue on to kill Josephine. You lesbians disgust me."

Unaware of the limitation of a pocket-size .22 compared with larger caliber handgun, Angela accepted what he said so waited till he was really close and angled away from Josephine. She heard Frankie jeer she was too soft and sweet and too much of a motherfucker to shoot any guy with a cock to make her mouth water.

Frankie was so close Angela didn't have to aim. She fired two shots into his belly. Frankie looked stunned and said, "Bitch. I'm dying."

"I hope so – agonizing death by blood poisoning would be my choice," Angela said, watching twin patches of blood forming over his belly.

Checking the Josephine was fine – she was slumped in the corner, the knuckles of one hand in her mouth – Angela said, "I'm disfigured Frankie, my life if over. Shoot me."

As she pushed the gun across the short distance to Frankie Angela heard Josephine scream, "No."

A bullet slammed dead center, right into Angela's breastbone. She smiled, seeing but not feeling blood seeping between her fingers over the wound as she closed her eyes and toppled over.

* * *

Josephine called Lloyd first and he and one of his attorneys arrived just after the police. Lloyd and attorney were admitted into the house after showing ID but were prevented from entering the kitchen. Lloyd heard someone say, "Take this one to hospital in a hurry. There's no hurry with the corpse."

"Angela" he croaked as he saw the hair as the medics wheeled out Angela. Lloyd then heard Josephine's voice.

"That's my boss, I want to go to him."

"Yeah, but come around this side of the table and don't leave the house. Here, you better put my jacket on. Bosses are not used to seeing their personnel nude."

Although dying, Frankie was too good with his final shot: it hit Angela dead center, lodging in bone instead of blasting through her heart. Her two wounds were fixed up and the first of a long series of skin grafts commenced. Jackie Kingdom stayed with Angela for hours each day and the first of office visitors was a deputation from HR, lead by Harriet who, crying, said when handing across ten red roses, "For bravery. Your heroic action is all over the newspapers."

"My what?"

"Josephine managed to spit it out to a reporter before being hospitalized for treatment for acute emotional distress. She said you saved her life with Lloyd filling in the gaps."

"I did no such thing."

"Hush darling. It's what Josephine believes and what we believe and Lloyd is ecstatic, saying all the publicity is good for the firm. He's coming in later to brief you and support you and the hospital is allowing you to be interviewed live during the news this evening. Your segment is going national-wide."

Angela put her hand over her eyes and cried.

"We love you Angela," called her visitors as an annoyed senior nurse ushered them out demanded, "Who let you guys in? Miss Briscoe is restricted to immediate family visitors." A nurse said, "Here's her mother now." The group watched opened-mouthed as Jackie smiled at them and went in to Angela.

A few days later Jackie said while arranging new flowers, "Do you fancy coming with me to Australia? Your leg will be placed in a cast this afternoon and you will be trained to use forearm crutches and will be discharged in the morning."

"What?"

"You can leave in the morning."

"No, I understood that. You mentioned Australia."

"Oh that. I have a son in Perth who heads a small mining company..."

"You're too young to have a son that old."

"True, he's my stepson. He's thirty-two, a geologist and thinks I'm cute and insists I refer to him as my son because he says his own mom was such a bitch both to him and his father."

"His father?"

"Lloyd you idiot. That blow was on your cheek, not over your brain."

Angela laughed and said Jackie was so good to her, especially in respect of morale building.

"Um what do my surgeons say?"

"Delighted and I already have details of your new surgeons. They say Western Australia has some of the best skin-graft surgeons in the world, attracted there because of work opportunities."

"Work opportunities?"

"The mine explosions, mine collapses, light airplane and helicopter crashes and all the crashes on high-speed straight roads, many of them unsealed, in remote areas were law enforcement is, well, difficult because with the long distances one doesn't get anywhere unless driving flat out."

"But why go – our surgeons are great?"

"Because our insurers have agreed your former beauty is worth rebuilding but it will take time. You will have to return here for publicity purposes."

Angela thought about that. "Then you think it's likely I will want to remain in Australia."

"Very likely I would think darling. I sent Adam press cuttings and a DVD of your TV interview and he thinks he's falling in love with you."

"What, don't they have women where he works?"

"Oodles of them darling, including real babes. He admires you spirit and um, became enchanted when your tit fell out of your hospital gown during the interview."

"Yes that was awful and those jerks promised to edit it out. We should sue."

"Quite dear but just let's slip away from it all. If my plan works I'll return after four weeks with you and Adam engaged."

Angela turned and eyed Jackie severely. "Jackie, I'll go to get away from all the scandal here but only if you promise you won't interfere."

"I promise darling and know I won't have to lift a finger or say a word. Adam will feel nothing but sorrow when he sees the side of your face in a sterile dressing and walking on crutches and leg brace. Then one day I will dress you in a bikini and push you out the door to the pool because by then you should be out of your leg brace and thereon just having a leg dressing. He'll have 'I'm fucking this babe written all over his face'.

"Jackie!"

"Of sorry darling. I quite forget you screaming during your darkest hours you'll never fuck anyone again."

"Yes, I remember. But some how I am no longer quite so sure about the finality of that crazy statement."

The women smiled and hugged gently.

"My baby's getting emotionally healed," Jackie murmured into Angela's ear. Angela went rigid momentarily and then slowly relaxed.

"There, there. My good darling baby," Jackie cooed, beginning to achieving what the hospital psychology team had been unable to achieve in the eight days Angela had been handed over to them.

ADAM

Adam met them at the airport, streaky blonde and big shouldered, good-looking and beaming and Angela watched wearing a smile as he hugged his step-mom as if he really loved her. As for herself? In dismay Angela realized she felt no attraction, not even when he gently brushed her good cheek with his lips and when standing back he eyed her breasts briefly. Angela felt more when she caught Jackie looking at that, her face completely unmasked. Jackie caught her staring and both women colored and smiled lightly.

Jackie took Angela to her bedroom to sleep off some of the travel fatigue and heard her friend said, "Patience, patience – please don't become overwrought." Angela was aware she was being treated like a child and yet felt no resentment. She was also aware her life was slowly rebuilding – the fact of being in Perth was proof of that.

"Dress conservatively...I don't want Adam becoming overly attractive to you just yet."

Angela went to sleep thinking what a ridiculous think to say to her. Hours later Adam woke them for late dinner and both women went to the table in light gowns, sparse make-make and hair only lightly combed. Later Adam's questions began to bore Angela and she heard Jackie say quietly Angela was still in recovery mode and was grateful to be led back to bed.

A new day dawned on to two rejuvenating women and their spirits remained lifted after Adam minutes later raced off early to work to deal with some problem.

That evening Adam arrived home with a tall guy in his late thirties who wore spectacles and looked at Angela as if he were appraising her before asking for a date.

"This is my tennis buddy and occasional two-drink companion Jason, Dr Jason McLeod who assists your surgeon Mr Marks.

Angela raised a hand to lightly cover the medical pad over her face.

"Relax Angela," Jackie soothed.

Angela dropped her hand, smiled and said, Hello Jason. I apologize – I'm a little wounded but not only on my cheek and thigh."

"That's fine Angela and I'm pleased to hear that. Some of the beautiful women we deal with are driven half-crazy in grief so are rather dysfunctional."

"Come, straddle my knees and let me look at you. A sterile dressing unopened thanks Mrs Kingdom."

As Angela raised her skirt to straddle Jason she asked, "Is this a proper examination position?"

"No, but you're such a babe I wanted to do it this way."

Angela halted, her healing leg raised and looking a little angry. Jackie and Adam looked on in alarm.

"Run if you feel the need Angela; I'll not stop you."

Angela looked at Jason and smiled. "No, it's okay. I'll feel more comfortable if you avoid getting a hard-on."

Jason blushed and said he'd attempt to remain professional but Angela must remember he was only human. "It-it's great finding you are a tease."

"You managed to draw that out of me with your audacity Jason. I was thinking perhaps I'd never get it back after the trauma."

"That was some trauma Angela. Adam showed me the scans of the newspaper clips and the DVD of the interview. That convinced me to ask Mr Marks to bend his schedule to take you on as a special patient."

"What's special about me?"

"You're a heroine."

"That was media bullshit."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What did you think of my breast popping out during the interview Jason?"

"I replayed it several times."

"For medical reasons."

"Yes and no."

Adam urged, "Jason" but Jackie who'd not left to fetch the dressing said, "Continue Jason, this is stupendous – Angela has not interacted with anyone but me since the event."

"Jason, please have Mr Marks do his utmost to restore my breasts to the way they were. I love my breasts. The grafts have not been as successful over the mid-chest reconstruction – it's an ugly mess."

"You're fortunate Angela, Mr Marks happens to be one of those guys called a titman."

"Then I'll be in great hands?"

Jason chuckled and said yes and then said it was the facial graft that interested him because the face was where other people saw beauty.

Next evening Jason asked Angela would she answer the front door bell.

A beautiful blonde woman in her late twenties looked at Angela and said, "Hi – with that patch you must be the babe who was shot between the tits and wounded in the leg."

"Y-yes."

"You don't sound very sure. Show me your tits."

"There's no need to go overboard Sandra," Jackie said, coming up behind Angela. Angela Briscoe this is Sandra Williams. Sandra and I have met before. Come in Sandra, Adam is not ready."

"Are you an Adam going on a date?"

"Yes, Adam and I are occasional lovers."

Both women watched Angela whose smile remained but her shoulders straightened.

"Feel anything?" Jackie asked softly.

"I'll talk to you later."

"Tell us now otherwise this has been a waste of time," Sandra said.

"Okay, I feel jealous."

"That's progress darling," Jackie said to Angela and Jackie and Sandra smacked their raised hands.

"I'm married and my husband Donny is in the Army, at present on service overseas. He's encouraged me to share it around occasionally with some of our old friends so when he returns home I'll remember what's is for when he bends me over."

They laughed and Angela said Donny and Sandra appeared to be a very modern couple.

Just as Adam and Sandra were about to leave Angela called, "Sandra". She lifted up her top and then lifted up the dressing to reveal and pitted red and purple mess between the rounds of her breasts.

"Oh you poor darling," Sandra screamed, and ran to hug Angela.

Adam stood helpless and looked at his stepmother.

"It's okay darling," Jackie told him. "Just another breakthrough. Angela is attempting to bond to Sandra who'll become her first Australian friend."

"Am I not counted?"

"I rather think she'd hoping you'll be her first lover in Australia, but she'll not rush into that.

"Have a great time you two," Angela said cheerfully at the door. And then, turning coarse, whispered, "Give Sandra a good one for Donny," she called. Giggling Sandra came back and kissed Angela again and asked would Angela join her and some girlfriends at the mall on Saturday morning for coffee. "It's a ritual. I'll tell them all about you and then you will have no reason to be embarrassed."

The next morning Angela went to Mr Marks for an assessment. After the inspection the lean and deeply seriously specialist invited Jackie to join them and said, "This scar tissue on the chest is healing too fast for my likening. Angela I would like you to go straight to St Jives Private Hospital where I have a spare bed. Around 4:00 today I'll resume reconstruction of your chest and work on your other two sites that are coming along nicely. Is that acceptable?"

"Yes, yes I'm finding I have great confidence in you."

"Good, good. The truth is your face will look a mite less than perfect when I finish with you, but with make-up not even you will notice. Jason informed me you were worried about your chest. Well, there's no need for that. Within a few months you will look amazing again; that I promise you."

"Months," Angela faltered.

"Yes my dear. Unfortunately miracles don't occur overnight."

On a drip and under sedation, the first person Angela saw next morning was the beaming Sandra, with Jason and an exhausted-looking Jackie grinning in the background.

"You look more beautiful already," Sandra lied charmingly.

"S-Sandra. The coffee club – I'm sorry."

"Not to worry. Jackie will host the club at Adam's house – you are going home this evening and will be fit on Saturday." She whispered, "I met your Mr Marks and he looked, well, interested. Should I call him?"

Holding her best Australian friend's hand Angela whispered, "Oh please do and if he seems okay give him a good one for me."

* * *

When Angela was back home and chirpy after the next round of skin drafts Jackie held out a new blue and white striped bikini.

From inside the house Jackie watched Adam climbing from the pool and pushed her 'baby' between the sliding doors and whispered, "Stay under the roof overhang, you are not to go into the sun."

Jackie watched Adam turn from wiping his face dry and look, almost stunned as the beautiful vision with her three surgical patches as she said softly, "Hello sexy."

Adam's green eyes devoured and he mopped back his overgrown hair. Jackie retreated inside and called the travel agent to book her return flight home. Jackie knew she was done here and was delighted when the agent confirmed because she was traveling first-class he could get her on a Qantas flight via Sydney the next day.

Driving back from the airport Adam said he could take a couple of hours of work if that was what Angela wanted.

"I'd like that."

Adam grinned. "Perhaps a little more than fingers..."

"Oooh yes. Um Adam, I should tell you..."

Adam hushed her and said, "Look, I haven't been a good boy all my life. Shall we make a pact to start off together with a clean slate?"

"I really need to tell you about your father..."

"That's enough. Mom hinted and that fact that she'd anything but spurned you tells me a lot about what she thinks of you. Do we have a pact?"

"Very well. Get me home quickly and give me what I want."

It was a little awkward for Adam with three areas with surgical dressing to avoid and he had no wish to hurt her. When they had kissed and fondled for quite sometime she murmured, "Let's undress."

Adam virtually ripped off his clothes and assisted Angela to add her clothes to the pile. His eyes closed and his head went back as Angela, working on her knees, closed her mouth over his almost attractive erection. As her hand went around his huge balls he sighed and he heard her sighed and he groaned in delight as she scraped her teeth. Later he called to her that he was about to cum, not wanting to get liquid near her cheek wound.

Grinning as Adam helped her to her feet Angela said, "You are such a gentleman.

She collected two cushions to place under her belly and bent over the table, keeping the dressing between her breasts under no undue tension. There was no problem with the thigh as the skin graft area was on the outside.

Eyeing the shaved pussy and asshole, Adam wondered whether his mother or Sandra had been keeping up the maintenance. He watched with pleasure as Angela spread her pussy for him and lubing his shaft with spit sunk it home. It felt tight but she took it all.

"This is wonderful Angela, please think about marrying me."

"Go on, you are overcome with passion. Talk to me tonight when we are in bed – that is, if I'm invited to your bed."

"You promise?"

Angela grinned and squeezed the fat cock invading her pussy.

"Oh halleluiah, a fuck expert in Kegel technique," he yelled, blasting the insides of Angela with powerful steams of semen.

"You're such a good boy," she cooed, squeezing.

"Yikes, here I go again," Adam bellowed.

THE END