Angela Celebrates the New Year 2022

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look stunning in the dress. Sexy, too, if you lose the bra , came back the unsurprising text from Joanie.

I was now completely creamed up, perfumed, had on mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, had brushed my hair, and had already shaved my legs, underarms, and -- for the first time ever -- my pussy, all earlier that morning. I had on hold up stockings, and was ready to make my grand appearance. Nevertheless, I was nervous I might not look good enough for what Sam might have expected. I feared he had unrealistic delusions about me.

I was wrong, happily. When I emerged from the bathroom, all decked out, smelling of Opium by Yves St. Laurent, with my hair and make-up a close approximation of perfect, I was met with a wolf whistle, followed by the single word, "Wow."

It was perfect, and it set me at ease.

**

I was surprised by the extraordinary welcome Sam got when we arrived at the party, via an Uber from the hotel, since it's hard to find a place to park on Mt. Adams. I got the welcome, too, being Sam's "girlfriend" that Steve and others there had heard about for years(!), but never before seen. He had even named his imaginary girlfriend Angela, so that worked out well. I became embarrassed for Sam, and felt a little ill at ease, even sad, since it was all fake.

We were quickly wined and dined. There were cute little teenage hostesses, walking around in skimpy outfits, offering everyone little bite sized delicious treats, both sweet and salty. After a bit, I sat down, quite carefully, since I recalled Joanie's tease about showing off my panties. Sam made sure that I constantly had a fresh drink, and it did not take long before I was feeling no pain. I was in an excellent mood.

Some reasonably good-looking guy was standing above me, looking down my dress at my braless boobs, and engaging me in banal conversation. I wasn't listening too closely, so I was surprised when he took my hand and pulled me to a standing position. The music was classic, dating back to my parents', or maybe grandparents' time; I recognized it as Johnny Mathis, a real crooner, and we danced to a slow song, while Johnny sang his heart out to some kind of lost, then regained, love.

I glanced over at Sam, and he was smiling at me, so I decided to hell with it, and let myself go. I tried to remember my dance partner's name as we danced, and as I locked my hands behind his neck, and let him place his hands on my ass. My boobs were pressed up against his chest, and I finally realized the hard stick poking at my tummy was his erect cock. Wow, that didn't take long. I could still turn on strange men. Good for me. Harry! His name is Harry. He was talking in my ear.

"You're really pretty, Angela. Sam has good taste. Are you all his, or do you date others too, from time to time?" Harry asked.

I didn't answer. What a boorish question! The song ended, I thanked him for the dance as he squeezed my ass one final time, and I walked determinedly over to Sam. I clung to him for much of the rest of the party, and we drank, danced, drank, talked, and drank some more. A few more men got to dance with me in the intervening hours, and all of them felt me up to varying degrees, and unknown to me, there was a dark area with mistletoe, and I had to kiss this guy named Philip, when he maneuvered me to be under it.

I was drunk, and aroused by having so many strange men, in addition of course to Sam, feel me up over the hours, and push their hard cocks into my tummy, or thigh. So when Philip got me under the mistletoe and kissed me, I actually moaned during the kiss. That was a mistake. Philip had quietly unzipped my dress down to my waist, and I hadn't noticed! He easily slipped his hands inside it to play with my boobs. The dress fell to my waist, and now I knew how Marybeth must have felt, playing the trumpet topless back in high school.

I almost screamed, but I managed to push Philip away and quickly pull up my dress to cover my naked boobs. I was too flustered and drunk to zip it up gracefully, so I held it over my boobs, walked over to Sam, and he zipped me back up, having trouble suppressing his smile. He leaned into me, whispering in my ear, "At last. After all these years, I've seen your boobs! Angela, you have the boobs of an angel. Is that whence your name?"

It was exactly the right thing to say. Half of the party had been holding its collective breath, awaiting my reaction to my molestation, and when Sam's words made me giggle, the relief all around us was palpable, and so too was the New Year's Eve joy. After that incident, I was the belle of the ball. Several more men danced with me, but nobody tried to undress me again! Everyone, upon catching my eye, would smile broadly. I was happy.

In the past, when the clock struck midnight, one kissed the person next to one. Not at Steve's! Every single guy came up to every single woman and kissed them. I was no exception. Philip tried for more, again, and again I let him cop a few feels. After Philip, every guy who kissed me felt up my ass, my boobs, or both. When Sam finally came over for his second kiss, I blew in his ear, saying, "Let's go back to the hotel."

Five minutes later we were thanking Steve, and climbing into the Uber waiting for us. I accidentally flashed Steve my panties as I climbed into the Uber driver's SUV. I had been so good, so very good, about not flashing my panties all night, until then. Well, I hoped Steve enjoyed the show, I thought to myself. Then I giggled drunkenly. I'm a happy drunk.

I think it was the first (and only) flash of my panties of the evening, so Joanie would be proud of me.

**

We got back to the hotel safely, and the maid had turned down the two beds, placing a few chocolates on each of the double beds.

"Can I have the bed near the window?" I asked. I could see Sam's face deflate, as it became clear to him I did not intend to share a bed with him. "It's our first date, Sam. I cannot sleep with you on the first date. It's just not done."

I had thought this through. Of course, I could have given Sam a mercy fuck, or a pity fuck, or a thank you fuck for having saved my New Year's Eve. I had decided, however, that I liked Sam too much to treat him that way. I would only fuck him if I lusted for him, and really desired him, and the jury was out on that.

"I thought it was done, for adults, and for divorcees especially. But never mind; you convinced everyone tonight you were with me, and you were the prettiest and sexiest woman at the party. My stock has gone way up with my Cincinnati friends. They're now convinced I'm not some sort of sad queen. I'm quite grateful," Sam said.

"We fooled them, didn't we? Did I come across as a slut? Everyone saw my boobs, albeit briefly; and half the men, or so it seemed, felt them up tonight. I've never behaved like that, before," I said.

"I'm honored. Did you have some good flirting, then?"

"It was more than just flirting, but yes, I had fun. I'm going to disappear into the bathroom to get ready for bed, okay?" I announced.

**

In retrospect, I should not have packed such a sexy nightgown. What had I been thinking? It was crotch length, and it barely covered my boobs. Well, what's done is done, and I had no choice at this point, so I owned it, and proudly walked to my bed by the window, jutting out my tits proudly, as my nipples poked strongly at my somewhat sheer nightgown. I sleep without a bra and usually without panties, but due to the situation, I wore my panties under my nightgown.

Sam was much quicker in the bathroom than I had been, but then, he didn't have make-up to remove, nor a diaphragm to insert (you never know!) now did he? I heard him pee, flush the toilet, and he emerged in his briefs. His briefs did nothing to hide the fact of his arousal, even after he had just urinated(!), as he had an erection underneath them. He had quite an erection, indeed.

Taking the bull by the horns, and at the risk of embarrassing him, I asked, "Are you hard because of me?"

"I've been hard the entire evening because of you, Angela. I guess I still have my juvenile crush on you," he said.

"Does it hurt? Will you get blue balls?" I asked.

"I'm fine. It's natural. I'm just turned on. I'm in a hotel room with a woman I've desired for two decades, whose boobs I finally saw briefly for the first time, and whose kisses drive me nuts. The erection will go away with time; they always do. No worries," he said.

"I like the way you kiss," I said. "Would you be so kind as to kiss me again, for a good night's sleep?"

"Your bed or mine?"

"My bed," I chose. Sam came over and sat on the bed, leaned over me, and he gave me a gentle kiss, but behind it was love. A girl can tell. He pushed his erection against my thigh as we kissed.

"Can I see it?" I asked. "I'll show you my boobs in return?"

"Let's both get naked, and it's a deal," Sam cleverly said. I knew he'd be happy to let me see his erection with me doing nothing at all, but I was drunk and having fun, so I agreed.

"Okay, we'll both strip off, but you have to stay six feet away from me. Covid, you know," I said, and I giggled. "Deal?"

"Deal," Sam said, and he had a smile from ear to ear.

I got out of bed, stood up, and my hands went to my nightgown, up by my shoulders. Then it dawned on me. "Sam, am I the first woman in your life to strip off for you?"

"Yes. I'm also a virgin, when it comes to women. Don't worry, though, I've seen plenty of naked women before, albeit on the Internet," he said.

"You never went to a strip club, or visited a lady of the evening, even?" I asked. A couple of my high school friends had become so desperate for money they had gone down that rabbit hole. Nancy Barrett and Helen Alito, both did, for example.

"No. I was tempted by Nancy Barrett, but I didn't go down that rabbit hole," Sam said. "At the time, I was secretly getting sex via gay and bisexual men, so the need was no longer compelling."

I would have chosen Nancy Barrett, too, had I been a man in Sam's shoes. She'd always been a true sweetheart. It broke my heart she had to support herself that way. She never told anyone who the father of her child is, but the child was a fact on the ground, a very cute fact on the ground in fact, and Nancy had to put food on the table and a roof over their heads. She did what she had to do.

Nancy had a job. Being a prostitute for a select clientele simply supplemented her grossly inadequate income via minimum wage. I felt really bad for her.

Anyway, back to the hotel room, right? I did it. I lowered my nightgown slowly, and when it cleared my privates, I let it drop to the floor. "Ta da!" I cheered, at my nudity. "Your turn."

I did a 360 so that Sam could enjoy his first in-the-flesh view of a naked women. When I completed my circle and looked at Sam, I gazed at his naked body. I had to admit, I liked what I saw. Sam had a chiseled, muscular body. It was not a weight lifter's body, no, it was just the natural muscles some men seem to have. My ex-husband Shane never had them, but I had never cared. Now that I saw them on Sam, however, I realized what the fuss was about. Sam looked good; he looked very good. He looked tempting.

It didn't hurt that he had a rather big, and thick, erection. Whoa. Eventually, he'd make some girl happy. I just wasn't that girl.

"Can we touch each other?" Sam asked.

"That's not a good idea, Sam. Touching leads to intimacy, and I'm not ready for that," I said.

Sam tried to hide his disappointment, but I could see it in his eyes. I offered a compromise.

"I wouldn't mind a kiss goodnight, however. But then I'm going to sleep. I can barely stand up, I'm so drunk and tired," I said.

Sam came over to me and gave me another one of those marvelous kisses. While we kissed, his hands went down to my ass, stroking it beautifully. He spun me around, kissed the back of my neck and my earlobes, while he fondled my boobs. So much for not touching each other, I thought, but it felt so delightful, I let it go. Sam really knew how to touch a girl. Surprising, since apparently -- if Sam was to be believed -- I was the first girl he had ever touched!

Sam's hands began to descend down to the promised land, and I knew I'd be lost if I let him finger me. I pulled away and climbed into my bed. "Good night, Sam."

"Thanks for everything, Angela. My life with my Cincinnati friends will be much improved, from now on," Sam said, still standing, with his cock sticking out like an iron pipe a mouse could do pull-ups on.

"If you don't try to seduce me, Sam, we can share my bed tonight. It'll be nice to held, lovingly, by a man again," I said. Despite all the fucking I had done at Dad's, every night I had slept alone, and no man had held me or stuck his hard cock in the crack of my ass as Shane used to do, since before the divorce.

Seconds later, Sam was in bed with me, his hard cock in the crack of my ass, and his arm reaching over me and caressing my left boob. I felt loved, cared for, and protected. It was what I wanted, maybe even what I needed, just then. I quickly fell into a blissful sleep.

I woke to the sun on my face. It felt good, especially in what was now January. Someone had opened the curtains of the room, including the blackout curtains. It wasn't me, and I doubted it had been the turn down service, so it must have been Sam. I remembered going to sleep with him, and I reached for him. I realized he wasn't there, even as I heard the toilet flush.

I watched him walk back into the room from the bathroom. God, he looked good. He had lost his erection, but he was smiling broadly.

"I ordered two continental breakfasts. They should arrive within twenty minutes. Would you like a good morning kiss?" Sam asked.

I smiled. "Good morning, Sam. Thanks for behaving last night. Maybe we should get dressed, if room service is coming," I said.

"Let me kiss you while you're naked, one more time," Sam said, as he dramatically swept the covers off of me, exposing my nude body to his twinkling eyes, once again. I nervously gave an embarrassed giggle, like a schoolgirl might have done. I was lying there, on my back, my legs slightly spread, fully exposed to his lustful gaze.

"I'm cold without the blanket," I said.

"I'll keep you warm," Sam said, as he lay on top of me, his body spreading my legs, his cock growing and hardening, his torso falling between my now well spread legs. He kissed me and played with my boobs as we kissed. The man can really kiss. I trusted Sam, and that's why I had let him spread my legs.

After a bit, Sam's kisses wended their way down to my boobs, then down to my belly button, them to my abdomen, and at that point I should have stopped his progress, but I was still a little drunk, it felt lovely, and anyway, I didn't. His mouth found my slit, and the game was over. I was sunk. I was his.

Sam licked and fingered and drove me to a lovely orgasm. I actually emitted a soft, sexy scream when it rolled over me. Sam rose, went over to the door, and placed the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the handle. He returned to the bed, resumed his position on top of me, kissed me wonderfully yet again, and I felt his cock at my entrance. My pussy was undoubtedly flowering and opening in welcome, as the head of his cock lodged itself at my entrance.

"May I?" Sam asked.

A thousand thoughts raced through my mind. I wanted it. For the first time in my life, I wanted to make love with Sam. If I did, though, how would that change things? If we became lovers it would change both our lives. Was I ready for that? Did I even want it? I could have fucked ten anonymous men and it would have meant nothing. Sam, however, is not a man to take lightly. I can't just play with a man like that, a wonderful man that I care for, just because it feels good and for a moment I want to. Can I?

How would I deal with his bisexuality? Would he want to see men as well as me? What rabbit hole was I falling into, willnilly? God, it was all so confusing!

What would Jesus do? More appropriately, what would Joanie do? Joanie would tell me to listen to my gut. My gut was thinking with my clitoris just then, and boy did I want to fuck Sam. I really did want it! I wanted it a lot. My gut won. My gut usually wins, alas.

"Yes, please," I replied, in a guttural groan, and just like that, Sam was fucking his first woman of his 32-year-old life, and I was being fucked by the eighth man of my life. He may have been the eighth man to fuck me, and it may have been his first fuck of a woman, but it was a spectacular fuck, I suspect because there was so much emotion behind it. To be desired by this hunk of a man since we were both around twelve, which is for twenty years, and finally to have him fuck me and release all of that desire in the one fuck, our first ever fuck, well, it was just remarkable.

I had never been so turned on before; nor had I ever been so vocal before! I mean, I knew Old Man Alcott, the next-door neighbor of my parents, had probably desired me for twenty years too, as he peeped on me openly and excessively, and for some reason -- maybe because it was just part of life's routine -- I didn't mind. Old Man Alcott, however, lusted for me. He didn't even really know me; I was just the young, slightly exhibitionist sexpot who lived next door. I had finally fucked him at Christmas, after I gave him a blowjob. That was different, of course, than this time with Sam.

Sam was not a pervert lusting after me. No, he was a guy I had grown up with, and if I hadn't been totally in love with Shane growing up, Sam would have had a great chance to do this a decade or so earlier. Indeed, Sam was the only guy, other than my ex, Shane, who had ever loved me like that.

I heard the gentle knock on the door. It was of course room service interrupting our marathon fuck (Sam had true lasting power!), and of course we ignored it. I was beginning to feel an orgasm building. I rarely cum during intercourse; I'm more of an oral oriented girl. This fuck was different, and was beginning to become one for the record books. Sam, I think, could tell I was close, and he began to pick up his game, thrusting faster, and harder.

I wrapped my legs around his ass to pull him in deeper, and he responded with a brutal fusillade of fucks, and it worked! He drove me to paradise, as I called out, "Oh my God, yes, oh Sam YES, YES, YES, YESSSSSS!" My whole body shivered as if I were having an epileptic fit or something, and then I collapsed, totally spent.

Sam was not quite done, however, and he thrust into me one more time, as deep as he could, and he unloaded inside me, emptying God only knows how much cum. I loved feeling him squirt inside me, while hoping that my diaphragm was up to the job.

Sam lay on top of me, now also spent, and we rested like that. I loved the feeling of his cock inside me, even as it gradually softened. I was kissing his chest, enjoying his perfect amount of chest hair, when he fell out of me.

Sam rose, and asked, "Is it true, Angela, that you have mild exhibitionist tendencies?"

"What? Where'd you hear such a thing?" I asked, now quite nervous, even if I was still in one of the best post-orgasmic hazes of my life.

"Peter Alcott told me. He used to spy on you, from his grandfather's house, when you dressed. He said you were not especially discreet, and that you liked to be naked for a time in your bedroom," Sam said. Peter was old man Alcott's grandson. He visited with his grandfather from time to time, and I was beginning to realize that I might have been the attraction for his visits to the old man.

"I see," I said. "Did you join Peter in spying on me?"

"No, of course not. I was jealous, I admit, but last night was the first time I saw you revealed. It was worth the wait. I just asked, since maybe you would like to get the breakfast that awaits us in the hallway?" Sam asked.