Angela Celebrates the New Year 2022

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. After all, I'm the woman. I'll serve you," I said, as I reached for my nightgown.

"Maybe you'd like to do it while naked?" Sam asked, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"If I do, can I get another one of your marvelous fucks, big boy?"

"You betcha," Sam replied, again with that silly ear-to-ear smile.

"You drive a hard bargain, mister. Oooh, and you're hard, too!" I said, tossing my nightgown onto the bed we hadn't used.

I did it. I opened the door wide, reached out and found the table on wheels with our breakfasts on top of it, went outside into the hallway in order to push it into our room, thereby exposing my nudity to the empty hallway. Nobody saw me, but it was thrilling all the same, due to the risk.

When I came back in, with the table and breakfasts, Sam was on the hotel room's phone. "I got us a late checkout. Come over here, Angela. An erection is a terrible thing to waste."

I giggled. "Our coffee will get cold," I protested.

"It's already cold," Sam said. "We'll order more," were the last words I heard from Sam before I had the orgasm from heaven. Sam was actually improving with each fuck.

It was 11AM before I was able to drink nice, hot, morning coffee. Sam and I made love, in the true sense of the words, altogether four times that memorable morning. I tried to rouse him for a fifth go-round, but four times seemed to be his limit.

There were a lot of smiles, and a lot of giggling, on the ride back to Seymour, and reality. This had to be the best way imaginable to bring in the New Year. Sam was one auld acquaintance that would never be forgot. He had made very sure of that!

It reminded me of another old song, from the 60's or 70's, by Earth, Wind, and Fire. I thought about it quite a bit about on the ride back to Seymour. Where do we go from here? Unlike Earth, Wind and Fire in that haunting song, Sam and I appeared to be just beginning.

Sam and I were now lovers. I knew I was lost. Around 40 miles outside of Seymore the true revelation finally hit me, and it hit me right between the eyes. I love the man. I love Sam, and probably I always have, too. Amazing. What a way to start the New Year!

**

Happy New Year to my Readers