All Comments on 'Angela Ch. 02'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exceptional story telling. More please!

Love this story. I have been waiting for more since you posted part one. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Your characters are very 3 dimensional, and very well developed plot line. The sex is even hotter from the long developement in the story.

One wish. Some revenge on Mia's ex-boyfriend. I'm hetero, but this is the kind of jerk that reflects badly on the rest of us.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great

this is really the best story involving lesbians. I hope you will write more stores about Angela and Mia en the family. I loved reading every sentence of it. Thank you for writing it

goose68cagoose68caover 19 years ago
EXCELLENT WORK

Excellent story cant wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it

I can't wait to read the rest of this...it's sexy and beautiful. Skillfully told story. So often the intimacy is left out and it makes for a flat read. Beautifully done.

ToreyToreyover 19 years ago
150%

This is one of the best lesbian stories I've ever read. Cant wait for more. keep the good work up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
the best of the best

This is the best story i have ever read. it realy makes you think about how people are not fair towards others. i cant wait to read the rest. i come on here just to see if there is another part of the story. i hope another part will be comming out soon. it was amazing.

Evil AlpacaEvil Alpacaover 19 years ago
Absolutely sweet!

This is one of the sweetest, most romantic stories I've seen in quite some time. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great, great story....

The best story I've read in a long, long time. Incomparable and a truly romantic story that allows readers to feel the characters and their story. Eagerly waiting for the next part....

dntholdyerbreathdntholdyerbreathover 19 years ago
love it

I love the story...and am waitin on the rest of it its one of the best stories i read in a long time and i want to know more about what happens with Angela and Mia...thanks for sharein and lettin us all read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

Awesomely written. I remember distinctly, “Angela” was the first story I had ever read from this site. I dropped by today and there it was “Angela Chapter 2.” Very eager to read it, I did just that. And once again, I loved it. I really enjoy the blend of reality and erotica. It makes it so much more interesting and is thrill to read. Great work. I look forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Luvin it

I like ur work, I think that u and BrownCuriousity are 2 of the best on Literotica. I think yall should do somethin together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I'm bummin'

I didn't want it to end. Hope to read more of this story soon. Fred

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So sweet!

This is a very sweet, romantic story first and foremost. It's also HOT and the two together make it something special. There are some slight errors in grammar and writing with the occcasional missed homonym, but it isn't hard to figure out where you meant to go. I love the story and the writing and I'm very glad that it isn't over because I'm really drawn in and care about these people! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Need More!

I loved this story. I've been waiting for it since the time I read part 1. Can't wait for the next part. The characters are so real and the details are great. I can't get enough of Mia and Angela! Way to go destinie21 you are a gifted writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Breath Taking

Wow! Amazingly beaututifull keep up the good work! Cant wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One Word

BEAUTIFUL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

I loved it. Can't wait for the rest. Sounds trite I know but keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent

One word: excellent.

realistic.

deep.

meaningful.

ok thats more than one word, but all i can manage is single words and not full sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More please

I love your story. Will there ever be a part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Waiting desperately for THE END..

WOW~

that is one of the best stories i've read!!!

but please please please.. can u PLEASE write the ending SOON?!...

i'm dun read series cuz it juz tends to continue and continue and continue and continue.. but when i started reading Angela and saw that there is a Angela Ch.02, i couldn't help but to read it as well.. it was so good.. love the way they love each other.. i could empathise with Mia's need to stay 'unknown', and i ache for the feelings that they have to keep hidden..

so PLEASE finish the story~!!..

once again.. i would like to thank u for writing such a wonderful story.. Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't stop ...need more!

Wow! This story is amazing, it tugs at all the right emotions...please go on can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more!

i want to read about angela licking mia's pussy, with that tongue-piercing.

topgyrlstopgyrlsalmost 18 years ago
great story, where is the rest of it

I loved parts one and two. You commented that you were editing the rest of it. Any chance you have finished it? I really would love to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
next day of school

oh man. i cant wait to see what happens during the next day of school!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I hate to be Repetitious

I hate to be repetitious, but your story telling abilities are cleary extraordinary. I hope you continue to express yourself through your writing. You clearly have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
?

when are you going to post the next part? i cannot wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Can't wait

You are a great writer and I cannot wait for the next installment of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I love this stroy

This stroy is one of the best I have had the pleasure to read. I really like how it develops the characters and their flaws, but most of all their pure love for one another. I just wanted to add that I really can't wait for the rest of this wonderful stroy to be posted

~~~tintcheeks@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it!

you are a great writer, and this is one of the best stories I've read. keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Made my night worthwhile

This is the kind of story that makes trawling through the rest of the crappy submissions worthwhile. One of the few amazing reads that I've found on Literotica. I absolutely love this story, you have left me dying to read the rest. Please, please, please post the rest soon, I don't think I can last long without knowing what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

I loved both chapters so far....amazing talent of developing the characters. Please please please post the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Geez,

I cannot wait to read what happens next with Angie and Mia. I love how it has more to the story than just plain sex; it has love and an actual storyplot. Great job. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Finish it, pretty please!!!

Looks at these comments! People have been asking for years for the rest of this story!

OK, I'll admit it ... I am worried about what's going to happen, and I'm really afraid we'll never know :(

D21 you are so good! Go pro and come back and tell us so we can all rush out and get your great novel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great read

Great story and good read, please finished, i would love to know what happens next More Please ( Just like oliver twist :) More Please)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Best...

I have been reading stories here in this section for a year now and I have never read anything more beautiful than this one. I found myself racing back from a meeting to finish it. It is simply perfect. Fantastic character development to the point where I feel as if I can see Angela right in front of me and, more importantly, know her and Mia intimately. Really astounding work. Please don't stop and you could easily sell novels. Your depiction of the love these two women have for each other is inspiring. Hurry with the rest please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best

"I loved it" would be the most unkind thing I could say about Angela and Angela Ch. 02, the drama that unfolds as the story progress is nothing short of brillent. I for one can not wait till another chapter comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
boo-- ful

loved it so real please i implore you let my mind reel back to another installment to this it was great now im praying for more no joke have a wonderful day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG!

OMG!!!! I cried, I laughed, I smiled and i honestly got turned on!You have to keep going! I could not stop reading it! It has all the great things a story needs, and then some! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more...PLEASE

please i need more of these two characters before my mind goes even more weird..please another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

It was amazing on edge waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

i absolutely loved this story, especially the depth and realism you created in the characters, which made the erotic parts even hotter. Please keep 'em comin'!!!

legslikewhoalegslikewhoaover 14 years ago
awesome love story

i have read the two chapters of angela so many times, and it still gets to me every time. i wish i could meet a girl like angela. i can't wait for the next chapters. i really want to know where they end up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Super

What can one say...;>)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

Amazing. Every time I read ch. 1 and ch. 2 they blow my mind. I just cant stop reading them. They are the best stories i've ever read on literotica. Please, please post the next chapter before I lose my mind! Or better yet post the whole story in its entirety!

drvrkev2drvrkev2about 14 years ago
This is a great story.

I have read both chapters and I need to tell you that it is riveting and compelling. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please continue

This story is absolutely fantastic. I really hope you still intend to finish it. It's too great to be left incomplete. Please update.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago
Best

It is the best story ever. Truthfully. I love this story. I simply cant get enough of Angela and Mia!!! Please, will you continue this beautiful series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

halfway through this story i forgot why i came to this site and just read the rest. Really beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of my favorites.

I read this story when it was new and I would still love to read its conclusion.

kindariakindariaover 12 years ago
Wow

The story is absolutely wonderful. I would dearly love to be able to read the next chapter when you are able to post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this story is amasing i love it please write more !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please post more

finish it please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enthralling

You write in a most captivating way ... please finish this journey ... it is helping me with my journey! Much Love & Gratitude :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more!

More more more more more Please?

BadGirlsLoverBadGirlsLoverabout 12 years ago
great writing

Loved it.....and craving more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Love this story. Can't wait to read more

SHRTSTPSHRTSTPabout 12 years ago
is it ever gooing to finish?

I love this story. I have read it multiple times, to the point that I think I could probably tell it from memory. It said to be continued, but that was eight years ago and I want to know if I should stop holding my breath. Great work though, you are an amazing writer and the story does hit very close to home for me which is probably why I really want to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waiting and waiting

I have read your story, and found it quite moving. I know you said that you were soon going to post it... please... do it, for all of us who are waiting patiently..

LiveCatLiveCatabout 11 years ago
Leaving us hanging!

Please finish this story, I'm dying to know how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What happened?

I don't get tired of reading this story, but you promised to finish it, so what happened???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hey still waiting for part 3. This is an alsome story will be waiting forever if I have too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

so where is the next chapter...this is my favorite story and I cannot wait any longer..please write the next one..please...i love this...

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
"Stunned"

YOH! (disbelieving face) ..... like i am rushing towards the train and just when i get there...... the doors close, damn GRRRRRRRR ....LOL (beautiful story)

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Really well done...

I thought the story was perfect the first time I read it, the second time was even better... It is so well written, so beautifully done. We're not likely to get a 3rd chapter, sad... Even without the HEA, this is so worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please

Please hurry and post the rest!!!! Best story on here by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this story so much

This is definitely one of the best stories I've read on here. I really hope you can post the rest of this story very soon.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 8 years ago
Love this story

I am completely in love with this story. I hope you find the time to post the rest of this fabulous story. Can't complement you enough on your characters and story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so in lovee

Pleaseee post the rest! I absolutely love this story and can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent

this story is very well written and i would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just lovely

I found this story to be very well written and intriguing it's a shame the author didn't have the chance to upload the rest of this brilliant story, I guess it will forever be one of those things I ponder in the back of my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another chapter or 4

Loved the story..

Loved the characters & how they felt.

The insecurity & love.

But please can u write more and finish it off mayb 2 more chapters

luvandluckluvandluckover 7 years ago

Cant wait for the rest and there does need to be some sort of revenge on joey. Im so excited to see how you finish it. I really enjoyed everything about what ive read so far. Im gonna read some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Amazing story! Still waiting for chapter 3 in 2018, though I am starting to think we will be left on a cliffhanger after 14 years!

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowalmost 5 years ago
Splendid!!

I love your narration style and I'm very excited about the new chapter. Please publish it soon :)

Kristy1503Kristy1503almost 5 years ago
Is there a chapter 3

Is there a chapter 3? I really hope there is. I loved this

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

Destinie21 these stories I have read a few times and you are a fantastic writer and want to know how soon the next chapters will be written please do not keep us waiting too long please thank you. xxxxxx

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

I read this a year ago when I 1st joined this site and then lost it. I didn't know the name or the author until today but I have never forgotten it. Looking at your stories I see that you haven't been on for years so i doubt this story will ever be completed. Very sad about that but i hope one day you'll come back, continue the story and the two girls will live happily ever after of which they deserve. I'm so happy to be reunited with this story completed or not.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 2 years ago

This is an excellent story. It's a shame that it's unfinished. But I'd rather have just these two parts than an unsatisfactory ending.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

"The kids bullying the 'dykes' in the halls ....." ....... How can this be happen in a humanitarian society??? ....... Mmmmh let me guess, I don't have to, its just that the kids learn from the parents or family or friends or media ....... If i talk about such stuff a very common answer is "look what we have achieved already with media or technic or electonic or name it ....." and nearly everybody of them is searching for the love of his life or a soulmate, how so? ...... This saga ends here, but im shure they have tales especially with "simple minds" , but they grow srong together for being loved or love the others like family partner kid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has been one of the best stories on this site, I can't wait to read the next chapter :) xx

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 2 years ago

It's tragic to see this uncompleted because it is so well written and engaging.

SinteraSinteraabout 1 year ago

I read this when it came out (pun intended)... And I have read this about once a year since. I would love to see it finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous