All Comments on 'Angela has a Shameful Night, or Two'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Life is complex. Why did she do that? What more will she do? Ours to ponder but never to know. Just a nice fuck story! I enjoyed it. Five stars.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Not incest, should be in another category

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, yet another whore story. Hint: there’s no eroticism to being a sex worker. It’s just business.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Twisted debauchery. 5 stars

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, LFT, Odiouser, and Djmac for your nice comments. They are much appreciated! As for Wargamer, I offered the Lit Gods to place the story in the Mature rubric, but they chose Incest. I have to agree, since it’s incest in the abstract, rather than the literal. If you want stars at Lit (and who doesn’t?), however, it’s wise to be as literal as possible. It’s not a haven for nuance. Finally, Anonymous (So, yet another whore story), well, thanks, I guess, for the tip. You missed much of the point, and seem unable to comprehend how some women think in their fantasies. Your pious universe must be a sad place, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not sure about the category, but still a great story. 5-stars.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

@JBEdwards, RE: your comment about "So, yet another whore story"

If people miss the point you hoped to express, or are unable to comprehend, the problem is probably not with them, but with your inability to write.

Shame on you for giving yourself any credit, which none would be too much.

Hardmale100Hardmale100over 2 years ago

Another deliciously pervy story from JB! Loved it! You always write very exciting and entertaining stories. They always have a very natural, believable feel to them, they way you write it from the first person’s point of view. Haven’t read a story of yours yet that I didn’t have to have a little me time with in bed, or in the bathroom, after. Love reading stories by women with dirty minds, imaginations, and desires. Especially those who write well. Thank you JB, for all the pleasure you’ve given me. 2 Grand? Very tempting. Money well spent. Just joking. Maybe. Consider it a compliment about your writing. Don’t understand these petty little people who write these nasty little criticisms. I guess if I don’t get the point, the problem isn’t with me, it’s with their inability to write. Well, shame on them if the only way they can get their rocks off is by trying to make some one else feel bad and hurt their feelings. Really is a snotty little thing to do. I guess your mother never taught you any manners, like if you can’t sat something nice, don’t say anything at all. But some people just like being nasty little pricks. And all too often, the nasty little pricks have never written anything themselves, other than cheap criticisms of people who do actually write. Thank you again, JB. Don’t listen to the nasty little pricks. Keep writing. You do it very well. And Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with cageysea. The author does not have the good sense to accept that some readers may not enjoy their writing as much as they do, nor the good sense to not passive-aggressively and unnecessarily lash out in defense as they often do (as evidenced in the feedback of many other stories). They often miss the mark when attempting to write from a woman's perspective and absolutely cannot accept that anyone would think so.

It's too bad the author didn't simply write, "Your opinion is wrong," and upon seeing such a hubristic statement, not said anything at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...