Angela Jaye Dumps Karaoke Ch. 01

Story Info
Angela Jaye takes a part time job at the local Strip club.
2.6k words
4.52
3.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela Jaye dumps karaoke 01

I have my first week of work at Hilda's Hideout strip club behind me. Carefree Carrie trained me last Monday as the front door hostess and DJ Hard Times showed me what he expected from me on Thursday nights while I'm assisting him on the DJ stage.

The hostess position wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Greet the incoming customers, take the cover charge from them, walk them to a table and get groped. Rinse and repeat. Oh yeah, there tips too. Some are verbal tips on what I should do under the table, but most are green backs in the back pocket.

However, it was the DJ assistant job that I was after. I may not want to sing anymore, but I still want to be on that stage. And believe me, DJ Hard Times is just making a joke when he refers to me as his little stage bitch. My official title is Senior Lighting Specialist. If you don't believe me, just check my Chang account. And because this is where I want to be, Hard Times can accidently bump up against me as much as he wants, for now.

But never mind all that. First of all, stop it people, I am not a stripper, I just happen to take a little side work at a strip club. Secondly, I made a very profound discovery in my life. I don't know it took me so long to find them, but last week I discovered black Denim jeans. OMG, what a wonderful discovery. They are tight, they provide so much more coverage and they offer so much protection. My legs aren't on display like in the exercise shorts or a skirt, but these jeans look good on me. I think I may have found my new go to for casual evening wear.

And who do you call when you find black Denim jeans and need some help matching the darker look? LOL, you guys may call the ghost chaser guys, but I called Suzie. I had to drag Suzie into this because my neighbor, Mrs. Tanner, who loves to make up my eyes, but has a habit of going middle-aged married woman smokey eyes too often. Plus, I like the little symbols that Suzie draws under or on the side of my eyes. I never know what they mean or imply, but she's a pretty good artist, so I let her go. Besides, no one has ever regretted visiting Suzie at her home. No one, I tell you, no one. It's a facial makeover with benefits.

And thanks to the strip club atmosphere, black jeans with a sheer pullover is very acceptable. Sure, I had to bump up my bra selections to improve my look when I wear a sheer top, but I have Tonya to take care of that stuff for me. The jeans also offered those back pockets. Tips in the left and random guy's hands in the right.

Of course, high tops are my favorite footwear choices. Although, last Thursday when I was operating one of the spot lights, I happened to illuminate the floor by mistake. I'll do a search this weekend for sexy rubber boots on the internet.

Anyways, as my first solo day at the front door I had my hands full. I never thought about it before, but the guys (and a few girls) just keep coming and going. As I watched them come and go, I couldn't help but to wonder if the girlfriends are pissed off that their men come here or are they happy that their men come home drunk, hard and horny. It seems like a tough call to make.

The night went on like that, all night. Maybe it's because there is always a Monday Night Game on or because guys just need their beer and titties. Either way, the bar was busy, the stage girls were busy and I needed jeans with bigger pockets because drunk guys tip pretty well.

Closing time was a little scary. I don't know if this is the normal for strip clubs, but as soon as the last customer was out the door, the lights would come up and the party began. Ah, if Sneaky Susan made $400 tonight, she just spent $325 on drugs. I didn't join that party, but I did decide to figure out a way to help these girls make a few investments. I also decided that maybe, just maybe, I can grope back once in a while. I mean, there are some hot guys that make their way through this bar. I'll ask Carrie if she ever does that before I risk my job.

Next up was my Thursday night as the Senior Lighting Specialist. DJ Hard Times gave me more freedom to move and groove, but he had his rules. However, he also didn't mind if I wandered off for a few minutes if the next song didn't require any lighting effects. So, I would wander off. Mostly to the front door podium to talk to Carefree Carrie and never to the smoking area on the outside of the building. There was a lot more going on in the smoking area than I could handle.

The servers and dancers had a few rules too. I could mingle and walk by customers as slow as I wanted to, but I couldn't sit down and engage with the customers. As the new girl, I played by the rules. Besides, Carrie seems pretty cool and I didn't mind getting to know her. That's when I found out that she is also very forward and direct.

"So, Angela Jaye, Tonya and Cobra stopped in for a drink last night."

"Did Tonya have her tits out?"

"Well, of course, silly. But never mind all that. She informed me of your reputation."

"Oh, well, let's hear it. I mean, you're saying these are her words and not yours, right?"

"Exactly. It seems that you are known as a cute girl who doesn't do anything with guys and doesn't have anything going on with girls either. It sounds like you live on an Island all by yourself. Is this true?"

"Hey, I've been to Lover's Lane. I have a punch card to proof it."

"OMG, your bully doesn't count. But I don't care about any of that. Tonya showed me some memes from Chang on her phone. If you need some help or relief, maybe I can let you do stuff to my butt. Oops, on my butt I mean. Is that something that you might be interested in? I think I have a cute butt."

"All Tonya's words, right? LOL. OK, I'll bite. Where are we going with this? Just be honest with me Carrie."

"Well, fine, but before I go on, let it be known that I'm wearing purple undies. Tonya may or may not have mentioned that you are taking her shopping tomorrow afternoon and it's no secret where our money goes around here."

"Alright, we are close to honesty, so let me say this before I have to get back to the DJ stage. One, yes, you have a very cute little ass, but let's put that on hold for now. Two, I feel compelled to remind you that you are very petite and a heavy dose of drugs may hurt you, if you know what I mean. Three, are they bright purple or deep purple? Oops, Hard Times is waving. Time for me to go."

"Bright. Was there an answer in there somewhere about tomorrow?"

"Hmmm, leave your panties in my bag tonight before you leave. After that, if you're in Tonya's SUV tomorrow when she picks me up, then so be it."

I gladly went back to the DJ stage to get my groove on. And yes, I gladly walked past as many tables as I could on my way to the stage. It's financially responsible to have someone else fund the shopping trips I take Tonya on and these customers will do, just like the karaoke fans in my previous life.

And it was very telling that there was a purple thong in my back pack before I got back on the stage. Oh, that girl is quick and serious. Serious like the four-top at table 21. They were very serious about what they wanted to do to me and when. LOL, the when was right now. Sorry guys, but I'm working up here. The best you get is the occasional booty shot. Oh no, not body shots, just a few booty shakes.

Like an idiot, I went back to the front door podium when DJ Hard Times gave me another break. I learned quickly that the best place to check your phone was behind the podium. The management frowned upon cell phone use on the floor, so I would hide behind Carrie, just like all the other girls. And what do you know, from back here, she does have a nice butt. Child birth may rip her in half, but until then, she's good to go.

"Who you texting Angela Jaye? Tonya already said she would pick me up tomorrow, so no take backs."

"I'm not texting. I'm pre ordering a few things from the clothing store for tomorrow. Our assigned personal shopper, Frankie, likes to take my requests and change them into something else. It just saves time to order my stupid stuff and give her time to select something nice."

"Ah, what is that?"

"It's called a breastplate. I've wanted one for a while."

"So, you can tease guys with your boobs and not do anything else?"

"Shut it, Carrie. The advertisement sounds like something I could try out. And these are for Tonya. Imagine them cut into short shorts up to here."

"Ah, Bib Overalls? Does she work on the "U Pick" veggie farm?"

"Hah, wait until you see the wonders that Tori can do. Just imagine that her nipples are right here, just barely covered. She will redefine the term side boob."

"That's all fine and dandy, but do I have anything in your pre order?"

"We don't know each other very well, so I told Frankie and Tori that I'm bringing them a very cute and very petite toy to play with. Don't bother wearing a bra tomorrow."

"Sounds good. Thank you. Hard Times is waving for you and Ice Pick is waving at you in a different way. Are you up to giving Ice Pick a hand job tonight? He's a good tipper."

"Ugh, I'm not quite there yet. Can't one of the other girls hold him off for tonight?"

"We'll see, but he is totally staring you down. So, can I tell people that I'm your secret girlfriend now?"

"LOL, we'll talk tomorrow during our drive about how secrets work."

"Well, how are you going to talk if I'm fingering banging your mouth? I mean, according those memes, your community likes that kind of thing. I'm trying to be the good secret girlfriend here."

Yup, I headed back to the stage and put my headset back on. Seriously, how does she do this? Now her purple bra is in my back pack and I only bumped up against one customer on the way here.

Nope, I do not know what to do about Ice Pick and nope, I'm not about to ask where he got his nick name. I've seen that movie. The only thing I could think of was to pre order a pair of Denim shorts for Carrie and send her a picture text. LOL, that worked because there goes Sexy Sidney and there goes Ice Pick. I'm assuming that Carrie set that up.

Was I curious? Oh, hell yes. It cost me a few hand strokes over DJ Hard Times crotch, but he gave me another break. Seriously, all I wanted to do was to peek. I grabbed Carrie by the hand and made a quick exit towards the smoking area.

We crept to the corner and peeked our heads around and found Sexy Sidney on her knees and she had all of Ice Pick in her mouth and was working him for all she was worth. And let me tell you, Sidney is very attractive and has a body that every stripper would want. She didn't know that we were watching, but Ice Pick did. His eyes were focused on us.

I knew that Carrie was pushing my jeans zipper down and pushing the front open like the girls do at the beach, but I didn't stop her. I actually liked it and I was in too much of a trance to stop her. But then she shocked me. She reached in my open jeans and positioned me straight up. I've never had my dick pointed straight up before.

"OMG Carrie, stop that. It might send the wrong message. Besides, Ice Pick looks happy with the way things are."

"Straight up means "maybe next week" I think. Besides, look how his eyes are fixed on you. He's thinking about you right now. He's moments away from blowing his nut down your throat. So, did you want to touch me or something?"

Damn, he was staring me down and grunting in my direction, but technically, I'm way over here and Sidney is doing all the work. And because of the trance I was in, I didn't realize that Carrie was slowly walking us closer to the action. And when I say closer, I mean we were right next to them, just behind Sidney. That's when I knew Sidney knew we were there because she pulled off of Ice Pick at the right moment and let him fly right at me. Hah, being small like I am allowed me to jump out of the way. I mean, these jeans are new, bitch. Without any further fanfare, Ice Pick left, just like a guy and gave me notification.

"Next week Angela Jaye, next week."

Hah, I was ready with a clap back.

"You know where the tip jar is, right Ice Pick?"

As we walked back to the door, Carrie told me to keep my jeans pushed open and have fun finishing my night on the DJ stage.

"Angela Jaye, do you think that qualifies as a 3-Way?"

"LOL, did you already post that it was a 3-Way?"

"Yes, but only with one picture. You know, because I'm the good secret girlfriend."

"And tomorrow you're going to tell me what your end game is? I mean, you can finger bang my mouth and talk, right?"

"I just want a better life and I think being your secret will help me with that. I mean, I deserve caviar and not twinkies. And when I say caviar, I mean chicken nuggets. You know, hot and heathy food. Besides, you just fingered me, so you owe me."

"I did not finger you. OMG, I did, didn't I? I am so sorry."

"Forget it. We're a couple now, so it's alright. And just so you know, I hacked your Chang account and deleted that snake bitch."

"Viper? She is my friend from Candi's Corner."

"Never mind all that. We'll discuss that tomorrow. So, how about a blonde wig on this Monday?"

OMG, I was ready to go as soon as the place closed. I decided it was best if I didn't watch all these tips go up in smoke, or up their noses or up their veins, literally.

Carrie walked me out, gave me a kiss and stated that we would see each other tomorrow. I reminded her again, about the dangers of doing things that a good fake girlfriend shouldn't be doing and went on my way.

End Angela Jaye dumps karaoke 01