2 Good 2 Be True

Story Info
2 Sexy Shemales take me home.
2.6k words
4.14
41.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in the local bar and I just can not keep my eyes off this pair of amazing ladies.

After a few drinks and many secret looks i find my mind racing with fantasies about how I could walk up to them and somehow impress them... But whilst i am a very confident guy usually i just do not ever have the courage to chat girls up in bars - let alone 2 particularly hot ones.

They are just so feminine and so alluring. I think i must be imagining it though - are they really giving me eyes at the bar?

Then to my shock one of them starts walking over swaying her hips slightly. Oh my, I look behind me incase i am falling for that mistake. She puts her empty glass on the bar and says that I haven't taken their less than subtle hints for the last hour so she came to do something about my wandering eyes and see if I am man enough to join them for a drink.

She then takes my hand and leads me to bar stool in the corner, it is dark.

Seductively she whispers in my ear for double jack & cokes for them both.

While the barman is mixing the drinks the ladies are so close to each other, Giggling and looking at me. I start to sweat and I get a very uneasy feeling.

Am i going mad? They just seem to be looking at me like I am their prey - come on man get a grip I tell myself.

I feel I should leave, this cannot be really happening. But a couple of drinks wouldn't hurt...

Then one turns on me and says very matter of factly - "Do you think you man enough for me? I want a strong man who can take what he wants!"

So I put down my empty glass which only has remnants of ice, and surprising even myself I place my hand behind her neck and pull her in for a deep long forceful kiss. She has no choice in the matter. But as I push my eager tongue into her mouth I'm feeling that something is a little different, she is stronger than I would expect.

As we break I feel I have clearly answered her challenge and I am proud of myself.

Then her friend sees us and asks us to relax and as new drinks arrive she says let's go outside and get some air. As we wander out towards the balcony at the front of the bar they are both near me - hands starting to wander and grab my ass.

I start to feel very confident.

I am walking taller than ever before as I saunter out of the bar with 2 incredible looking women who are into me, this is just amazing.

Once on the balcony the one who I forced myself on turns on me and reverses the situation by grabbing me by the throat and plunges her tongue down my throat. I'm pushed against the cold rough wall. But oh wow I'm loving this almost manly touch and forcefulness as she has switched the tables and roles on me.

Then her friend is in my ear - whispering and sucking my ear lobe and hand is wandering to my inner thigh.

She is saying - "it's cold let's go back to our hotel suite as It is only around the corner".

As we walk they are cuddled into me. I'm not sure who is keeping who warm but I just know I am floating and not feeling drunk at all and I'm just savouring every step as we walk.

Then oh Shite I remember...I'm still wearing v female satin panties, OMG...

How the ***** can I get out of this one!!

So I decide as we go up in the lift to quickly excuse myself and pop to the bathroom and whip them off and pocket them, that should work as afterall commando is better than them finding my secret and kicking me out for being a weirdo or something.

As I walk to the bathroom I start to panic, there is no lock on the door.

So I hurriedly unlace my suede boots and try to quickly take my jeans off but I the inevitable happens and I stumble and crash into the sink knocking over bottles and all sorts. I stand there frozen my heart thumping like mad. I just hope it sounded louder for me than outside.

So finally I get my jeans off and discard my very unsexy non-matching socks and sigh with relief. I think I got away with it.

But just as my thumbs go into my favourite slutty satin crinkled hem of my panties, my fears are realised as the door bursts open and I am exposed. I instinctively hold myself sort of trying to cover up. I feel myself go very red.

Both of the women are there and just looking at me - transfixed on me wearing slutty sissy panties. Oh my what will they say. I start to splutter, ummm it isnt what it looks like, it is...

I'm so embarrassed - yet inwardly love it, my secret is out. But what will they do now?

Then I'm told, "well then looks like we have a little sissy boy to play with tonight.

It's a shame as we wanted a real man but well we have to deal with what we have won't we...

Now boi, pull those sissy panties down and sit on the toilet like a girl should. And you will reply yes miss to either of us if we address you.

Is that clear???"

"Ye yes miss and miss i mumble."

"Now do it!!"

"Yes miss".

As I pull down the offending red sissy panties with loose black suspender elastics and sit on the toilet like a girl my bladder releases hard.

They watch me and start taunting me, saying how I'm in so much trouble tonight and have pissed off the wrong girls...

As I stand and turn to flush - I bend over slightly only to be spanked so hard by a hand. It is a shock and painful, yet as the pain subsides a nice warmth takes over.

My ass is on fire but also seems to love it and wants more.

They tell me I'm their slut for the night in fact their little slutty cum bucket and both giggle.

I am instructed I should wash my hands and get back to the lounge.

They have poured me a strong jack & coke which is set in a lovely tumbler with big chunks of ice in it. As I sit there in only my red panties they proceed to tell me they are going to now freshen up and I should sit on the couch in my sissy panties and wait for them like the slutty panty wearing bitch I am.

As they strut out of the room into what I presume is a bedroom I look around and realise the hotel suite is huge and so decadent. The walls are all very dark and the lights are brass industrial style ones with low glowing filament bulbs. The room really is sumptuous in decor, classy yet luxurious.

As I'm half way through my drink the door of the bedroom is opened and both of them are there in each other's arms kissing and tonguing each other. Wow it is so erotic to watch.

"Oh damn that is hot" I stupidly say.

They are wearing black Lacy bras - suspender belts - stockings - and g-strings with very high killer stilettos 👠

Oh my god!!

My cock twitches hard in my panties. I feel a little droplet of pre cum oozing from the tip of my cock.

Then they see me ogling them, giggle and whisper to each other whilst looking over and smirking at me.

My mind is racing.

What have I done - where am I - should I flee...Oh right wearing slutty frilly panties.

What do I do?

Then the real evening started in earnest...

The first woman strutted around behind me and her friend was in front.

The first (I still have no clue what her name is) pulls my hair back and kisses then bites my neck hard. As she does so she tells me I'm going to get fucked as I have pissed off the wrong girls.

The friend then stands on the sofa, she thrusts her crotch into my face. I can't see as the other has my head pulled back hard by the hair.

Something in my mind is telling that me something is very wrong here. I am in serious trouble.

But I just I can't work it out.

The friend grabs my dick through my panties, I'm rock hard already. She slaps it hard then slowly starts to stroke it. The mix of the satin and her warm but such strong grip is amazing.

Then as my hair is released - I lower my head to see her / his cock as hard as ever pushing past her panties! OMG, what the hell!

Our eyes meet and as I open my mouth to say something the original girl pushes my head onto her friends throbbing cock!!

I'm stunned, yet the warmth of it is amazing. So different and something i have only ever fantasized about doing. Her hand and fingers are firmly in my hair, so I wasn't exactly going anywhere or have a choice in the matter.

I find myself starting to suck and slowly bob up and down on her.

As I realise and start to think, wow I'm actually sucking a cock I am pulled over on all fours as the original girl is up behind me. But all I think I can think of at that precise time is the cock I'm suddenly swallowing.

My mind really is racing but I'm loving it. I then start grabbing her ass to try and take her deeper in my throat.

Then I'm slightly aware of my panties being pulled aside and something cold applied to my inner ass.

Oh wow feels great

I relax and continue to bob like a slut with her cock hitting my throat and I start to gag.

They are now talking to each other and the friend says just peg his ass now!!

I have not a clue what they mean, then as her dick is deep in my mouth and I'm trying to relax to open my throat if possible for her, the original one suddenly pushes her cock into my tight virginal ass!!

Oh fuck i try to scream but only open my throat properly and the throbbing cock pushes fully into my throat.

I'm gagging and drooling everywhere.

Although I thought she was in me fully I was wrong oh so wrong.

Apparently only the tip of her dick was in me, and it hurt alot.

As I took a gasp of air and pulled back off the cock in my mouth she pushes firmly into me and I feel a pop as my ass relaxed and let her in and the pain started to subside.

Inturn I pushed the slippery cock into my throat deeper than before, and I am being pegged, fucked, double ended, spit roasted and fully used by 2 hot sexy shemales!

As the initial shock and pain subsides in my ass, I start to enjoy it and a big grin is sliding across my face. Never in my wildest fantasies could i have imagined this, let alone doing it.

Together we all get a rhythm going as they pound away at me.

They both start to breath more heavily I realised how maybe I could actually make one of them cum.

What will it be like, what will it actually taste like??

So I focus to try and make it happen.

I clench and relax my ass, as I pull away. I suck hard as I pull my mouth off her only to plunge back down with her hand on the back of my head.

I relax my ass as she firmly pushes in. Then the original girl pushes harder and harder. She seems almost frantic.

It is now getting very uncomfortable as they both seem to swell even bigger. But they just don't seem to care.

This frantic bucking is making her friend also thrust harder into my mouth.

I'm struggling to keep a rhythm.

They just don't care and both are just going for it.

Harder and harder, deeper than ever.

Then they start calling me all sorts of names...

Filthy Cock sucking white whore, Panty boy, slut, fag, Disgusting wanton tramp, Posh boy in panties, sissy and many more.

Deeper and deeper they push - faster and faster.

Then the friend arches her back and I think she wants to slow, then as I take a breath and take her once more a small warm deliciously sweet salty taste is in my mouth.

I taste, is that it? Have I done it?

It was lovely, but oh fuck no i had not.

I look up and meet her eyes, and just as we connect she releases fully and hard into my mouth.

She rams her swollen cock deeper and again more jets hit my throat and tongue.

What the fuck!

I think I might choke and she yells don't you dare waste a drop!!

I'm worried I can't breathe.

My head is all over the place.

Then my throat opens slightly

And I gulp most of it down.

Her cum slides down my throat and I relish the feeling of the warm slightly salty but different gloopy textured liquid.

And I start to relax but no...

In what I thought was ages but was only a few seconds, the original girl bucks harder than ever. She rams me so hard and I suddenly feel alive and want it more than ever.

Weirdly I keep feeling like I need to pee as she slides into me. And I feel a hot something hot flowing into me.

Her thick cum fills my ass.

Then as she pushes and finally slows, I feel myself erupt and I fill my frilly sissy panties full of my own cum!

Finally I collapse in a balled up heap on their sofa.

A few moments later one of them walks around and spanks me then kisses me and says how I had impressed them and pleased them tonight - not that I had any choice in the matter!

They start to peel off my panties and as I went to kiss again they slap me and push the cum filled panties into my mouth.

Very clearly I am told - you did not get permission to cum!!

Now suck it all up and hold it on your tongue to show us - now.

As I wait with my mouth full of my own cum and my ass is so saw and dribbling her seed, I look up and see only 1 thing that really shocks me to my core.

A video camera!!

As they realise I have finally noticed it, they laugh, giggle and slap me.

Now you are our bitch panty boy!

When we want a toy you will be here within 15 minutes or else we release the footage on social media. More importantly you never get to see us again.

Now swallow your cum and fuck off!

They push me out and the door slams in my face.

I am outside in the corridor naked yet holding soaking wet frilly panties.

Should I wear them or go naked?

Cum is seeping out my ass and down my chin, but i have such a big smile on my face...