Angela Meets Her Don Juan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoffrey was massaging her hipbones, pressing just inside them where at other times she might feel a cramp, but no, now her belly muscles were fluttering and below them her womb was doing a tiny dance, too. His strong hands swept alongside her love mound and down into the softest pillows of her inner thighs. But he ignored the lips that were weeping gently there now, moving on to her ribs, just the firm side of a tickle and then took her breasts in hand as though he owned them.

This was a surprise. Several men had "squeezed her tits," but this wasn't that. This was for her, gentling all the skin up into her collar bones; not ignoring her nipples, but treating them like part of the show; now a quick tweak, now a firm rub with the palm of his hand; something almost like a slap; something very like a kiss with his fingers.

Then on to her arms, stretching them, finding the little knots in her shoulders and making love to each of her fingers. Finally he pulled and stretched her neck and she discovered she had tension there she didn't know. It melted away and she was close to losing herself in a half dream. But surely this wasn't all? It could be, of course. For an old guy this might be plenty.

"I hope not." she found herself saying out loud.

"What is that?"

She decided not to lie to him. "Well, I feel so wonderful now; we could call it a night and I would be almost content. I don't know about you, but ... I hope not."

She roused herself enough to take a few sips from her drink and take a look at Geoffrey, who was standing next to her, his head bowed, one hand on her hip and the other on her chest.

He opened his eyes and smiled. "Good. Because now I need to satisfy my hunger, and these three pink buds have been tempting me all night, and now I must eat them. So ... if I may?" He didn't wait for her approval, because she had already given it. His raspberry lips, surrounded by their pristine white whiskers descended to the breast so conveniently close before him and engulfed it.

He could have been teasing and delicate, but he wasn't. He was true to his word, sucking nipple, areola, and as much of the surrounding flesh deep into his mouth and massaging it fiercely with his tongue. Suddenly, Angela's orgasm was very close. She knew the music of the night had been lifting to this crescendo. He stopped. Lifted his mouth, lips shining.

"You promised ... yourself ... to let it come. I want to hear your breath, your voice, see your hips tell their story. And remember, this feast has many courses."

His mouth descended again and began planting nips and kisses under and around her aching nub. One of his hands found the back of her neck; the other slid down and grasped the inside of her thigh, his knuckles resting against her tender sex. But that breast got all his attention. His delicate beard tickled the soft flesh around her areola.

Angela was gone. She had never had an orgasm from breast touch alone; but it had never been like this. This was riding hard along a high plateau. Her hands danced out of control on his head and back and she realized she was almost singing; her moans, not loud, but constant punctuated only by the regular catch of her breath as her belly popped again and again.

She hadn't really gone over the top yet when he switched sides; and now his mouth was like a kitten teasing her tight nipple; but she felt a jolt from every swipe of his tongue way down in her sex. She was perfectly ready for him to thrust those strong masseur's finger deep inside her. She writhed, clamping her legs around his hand, scrubbing her clit against his knuckles.

Finally, she came. It was long and slow and shuddering and the hot aftershocks rumbled one after the other.

"Oh god. Oh god that was wonderful, you ...I, never just from ... my nipple...oh god."

But she could say no more. Geoffrey was in his meditation pose again as her body settled. He cupped his palm over her mons.

"Are you very sensitive now? I will wait. But I am not finished ...."

She squeezed his shoulder.

"Well I could happily take you now. That would be ..."

"Ah yes, but no. I have but the one opportunity. While you, my dear .... And I have the desire to see something very beautiful."

"You could look out the window ... the moon ...," Angela panted.

But Geoffrey was moving to the foot of the table, one warm hand sliding down her leg. He stood by her feet and Angela felt a rumbling under her bum and her legs began to move ... apart. Soon they were stretched out quite wide.

"Oh, you wicked, wicked man! You had this ... made, didn't you? Sure of ourselves, aren't we?

I assume I am not the first, ... or the last ...? Did Marcie ... shhh ... don't tell me?"

But she shivered when she imagined her best friend spread eagle like this. Angela's 'lady bits' puckered just a little. Was it from being exposed so brazenly, or was it the thought of her friend's well-trimmed 'snatch' so available to this devil?

Geoffrey was quiet, his hands clasped, gazing unembarrassed at her parts. She could have stopped him right then. But that wasn't what she wanted. Her body was still humming from her nipple orgasm and she knew that the lips Geoffrey was gazing at were weeping clear honey. She had a naughty thought, remembering an Indian cooking class.

"Geoffrey, you look like you wish to continue the 'butter dinner' by tasting the ghee. You enjoy the taste of clarified butter?"

The tip of Geoffrey's tongue peeked between his pink lips and snowy whiskers. What was that mustache and beard going to feel like on her ...?

"I see a wonderful gleaming cockle shell. Here it is bright pink. There it is deep maroon ..."

His fingers were lightly pulling her open.

"Ah, a hidden pearl, glistening ... and here below it the pot where this sweet liquid is brewed. Oh, I am so thirsty, so hungry, but before I begin my feast I must make another request, somewhat like the last ..."

Angela was growing impatient. Her face was hot with eagerness. "Yes?"

"I will enjoy doing this to you. But I insist that you are not passive. As the feeling builds I want to feel you give it to me, take my mouth with it. Send your whole body to me. Yes?"

She wanted to slap the table. "Yes."

"Fine. Let's go."

She felt the table rumble again and realized she was rising again until she was looking at Geoffrey's face across her belly button. The footrests slid toward her so her thighs were lifted high. She couldn't be sure but it felt like the table tilted her hips up so everything was ... oh, my!

Geoffrey didn't kid around. His strong hands pressed against the inside of her thighs. His mouth came forward and a large tongue swept her from taint to clit. And again. And again. His lips burrowed into her, his lips sucking hard at her own swollen ones, tugging them, stretching them, swallowing them; sucking hard at the delicate bits right around her hungry opening. Thrusting his tongue as deep as it could go; tickling, fluttering all around it.

Geoffrey shifted his grip onto her hips and ass so he could pull her tight to him, but he didn't need to do much. She had his full permission to grind his face any way she wanted, and boy did she want to scrub every tender bit against that bristly beard until it was as sopping as her own curls.

They got into a mutual rhythm, she feeding him, he devouring her. He growled and moaned. Her breathing was heavy and rough and filled with eager, aching whines. He had her to a place where the tension in her belly hummed, clutching and releasing in faster and faster beats. She wanted to let it go. She needed to let it continue ...

She knew she was sweating, her hair around her blushing face like a Medusa; every part of her was shaking... and she realized, and she knew, that this devil of a man was avoiding her release button. His hot mouth moved all around it. His tongue fluttered here, pressed there. She felt like some amazing living horn being played by this virtuoso. And then she could feel that he knew she was ready. A slight pause ... would he stop and leave her hot and floating as he had in the whirlpool?

Not this time.

His strong lips clasped that magic pearl and the tip of his tongue found the exact spot Angela need touched most in order to trigger her release. Or was it an explosion? All she knew was that for a short infinity her body was not her own. Her hips crushed against that electric sensation, lifting, pushing, opening so, so wide. Stretching so far inside. The release, starting at her mouth, ripping through her breasts, shaking her belly until ached to be set free, out of her womb and streaming into the mouth of this angelic demon, his face drenched, his throat working to take all she had to give; pulsing out again and again, leaving her a small warm shaking creature.

She heard the mockingbird out in the garden.

Geoffrey's face was resting on her shoulder. When had he joined her on the chaise?

She touched his damp hair, felt him stir. A crooked smile.

"Thank you." He whispered.

He was thanking her, when she had just received a gift like none other she had ever received. Anything she said would be meaningless. What could she ... perhaps an equal 'gift?'

But he seemed to have other ideas. The table had closed, so her legs were together now, and it had sort of 'stretched' side to side so it was about wide enough for the two of them. It was cozy, though something felt a tiny bit odd down in her VJ.

"Angela, my angel, after that magnificent ballet pas de deux we could easily call it a night. Perhaps you are exhausted. But, if not, I would dearly love you to entertain me again with your youthful energy. If you let your hand wander south you will discover that I am ready for another small adventure ...

Angela did as he suggested and was surprised to find something rather large, stiff, and formidable lightly covered by his silk robe.

"And if you lightly explore yourself in the lower regions you will discover that I took the liberty, and indeed it was a liberty, of inserting a female condom. Though I took a risk with our little 'oral adventure' I would dearly love to be a little safe, and at the same time I get more of the full feeling. Have you ever used one of these?

Angela didn't know what to think. "I confess I haven't, but of course I am willing ..."

"Good, very good. And you may discover there are some 'added benefits. Now, I would like it very much, my dear if you would allow me to lie back here while you do me the favor of positioning yourself over what you found there and lower yourself gracefully onto it. Would that interest you in the least?"

Angela could easily have said, "Well, we've had our fun, and can I expect much from an older gentleman in this department?" But that wasn't how she felt at all. First, she owed him one, maybe more than one, and second, something in her, and she knew exactly where in her, needed a deep scratching, and it did seem this old dude knew how to scratch an itch.

"Woops."

"Is there something wrong, my dear?"

Geoffrey had slid onto his back and flipped his robe apart as she lifted her nubile leg over him. The organ that rose between the cream of her thighs was like chestnut wood, a bit gnarled with bulging veins; and it was thick, very thick, with a flared mushroom on top.

"Geoffrey, I don't pretend to be a virgin, but you have quite an instrument to play here; I will need ..."

"I understand. That is why I chose this position so you can take this meal as you wish. It is also why I wanted to 'warm you up' a bit before..."

"That's okay. This is exciting."

She reached between her thighs and found the flexible ring surrounding her vulva lips.

"I assure you, my dear that this is a very special item. It is super thin and super strong and as it warms to our 'play' it will cling tightly to all that is inside you. Ah, but enough talk."

"Good." Angela lowered herself until that fleshy mushroom top pushed against the slippery gap in the center of the ring. He was large. She let her weight press those tender regions onto that stiff post.

"Oh!" The flexible ring had dragged across her clit, sending a jolt up into her womb. She pushed a little more; felt herself stretch with a bit of delightful ache, rocked ...

"Oh my!" The thick head popped in there and held for a while as she rocked ever so lightly. Geoffrey's hands were on her hips, holding her there. He gave a little growl.

"Yes, that's good. Can you hold it just like that? I suggest we go no deeper right now."

"Yes, yes." Angela gasped as the firm ridge of his 'helmet' scrubbed against her G. She so wanted exactly that. Her thighs were quivering as she held her crouch over him, that fat head in just the right place. A little more, yes, a little, more, getting it, more ... The feeling was building; the condom rim was tugging again and again against her clit.

"Now, and now, and now, and now...."

The heat and wet were building up and up. "May I come soon? I feel ... this ... this ...swelling. Oh I so need to let go! But no, not yet, not yet, just a little more, a little higher ...."

Her breath was hammering now, really rough, pushing. She was lost in this, one hand planted on Geoffrey's chest. Hips now beginning to piston up and down. She felt herself opening up, inviting all of it. She so needed to jam down hard on his massive cock, make it stretch her wide, make him moan and grunt as her tight heat swallowed him. But not quite yet. Let it build.

Oh! There it was!

Something hot fired off inside her and she could feel the juice erupting.

She screamed. Dropped hard onto him and felt that pulsing organ fill her up all the way. Something way in and way back was electric.

"More, please more."

He grabbed her hips and jammed in hard. She rotated, catching every sensitive spot with that thick head.

For a long long moment she lost herself, moaning in rhythmic beats as her hips ground down, gulping up everything he had, pushing it so deep into her that they were locked. His hot hands demanding what he needed from her hips as he rammed into her in fast hard jolts. She felt the hot spunk surge out of his balls and rush up that hot organ pressed so hard into her; spurt hot out of him and into her.

She matched him, thrusting hard as she gushed out onto his belly even while he was still buried so deep.

Their eyes locked and for a short infinity they were a single person, no youth, no age, no man, no woman, just an elemental being completing its deep natural course.

As his cock continued to pulse into her again and again her vulva scrubbed out one shock after another, clit locked against hard bone, getting every last bit of feeling.

She dropped into his arms and lay there for a long, long time. Inside her that warm rod took quite a while to lose its full girth, pulsing now and then, requesting her to squeeze deep in return. Their breathing, matched, slowed until they both drowsed.

The birds were noisier outside the window. A thin gleam of gold had appeared low in the eastern sky. A whisper in her ear.

"It may seem impolite, my dear, but I will ask you now to do your ablutions in the guest bath, there. You will find everything you need and more. Some comfortable things to wear. A breakfast can be ready by our table at the pool, or I can have it made up for you to take home. A Lyft is ready when you want it. I would be your host this morning, but I am not a young man and must sleep before a busy day. Know that this evening has been completely enchanting for me."

The chaise had lowered so she could easily leave it, her robe at the ready.

She gave Geoffrey's sleepy lips a sweet kiss.

"You have given me a night I will remember all my life. I feel ... blessed."

"I also, my dear. Perhaps we will have another good meal before very long. I already dream of it."

He kissed the tips of her fingers and she caressed his cheek.

"My beautiful Don Juan, you are a master of loving."

"Gracias." His sleepy murmur blended with the song of the birds.

Her morning bath was scented and wonderful. The leisure clothes soft. Her evening wear discreetly wrapped. All her gifts in a beautiful canvas bag with the Iguana Inns logo decorating it.

She took her breakfast of a poached egg and a chocolate croissant with her caffe latte on the small terrace looking out as the purple hills in the distance began to lose their mist and invite the morning glow. Her ride was waiting under the porte cochère when she was ready. The driver said it was prepaid, but she tipped him anyway.

After sleeping late and having a second cup of coffee on her own balcony she got a call from Marcie.

"Well, did I do you wrong?"

"No, but you led me astray."

"You mean he wasn't what you expected ..."

"Not at all."

"You mean you are disappointed?"

"Not at all."

"So."

"He was ... quite ... mature."

"Yes? That is perhaps one of his virtues."

"Yes."

"But?"

"Well, I didn't expect to be so thoroughly entertained."

"No? I didn't think you had had the experience of someone with such a lot of ... "

"Style, class, good manners?" Yes. No, that was ... a complete treat."

"And he is quite the gentleman, right? Didn't push you or make you feel obligated ...?"

"Right, and no. He certainly, what should I say, left some doors open to possibilities."

"Which you felt free to choose ... or not."

"Yes, but I knew I was being ... seduced."

"Though allowed at any time to walk away from the seduction."

"I could have left right after that amazing 'butter dinner'."

"Ah, the 'butter dinner'."

"But I had already had a refreshing swim in a flattering new bikini ... and the whirlpool."

"Yes ... the whirlpool."

"So the evening felt ... what ... a bit ... unfinished."

"Yes, I know that feeling of needing to be ... finished."

"Marcie, I am still feeling the glow of that lovely evening, so I won't thin it out by telling stories out of school right now. But I will say that I have never been 'finished' better in my life. I am more than happy to let you cash in my losing bet on my plastic. Enjoy your spa day. And maybe we can have lunch sometime this week and share some war stories about the talented Mr. Ortega. You are a true friend."

"Happy to oblige, my sweet. Any time you need a helping hand."

"Thanks, bye." Angela's mind was wandering back to a pair of strong hands slowly moving up her thighs ..."