Angela, My Angel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes but for now, let's just take a nap. Everything is secure in the house, Snoopy and Garfield will be fine alone for a few minutes. Let's just take a nap," Angela suggested, to which I complied.

I was awoken from my nap by a whimpering sound and lifting my head up, I saw Garfield there in the room. He was looking up at the bed with his head cocked to the side, looking as adorable as he could. I shrugged Angela awake to show her and she slowly stirred awake. I pointed to Garfield, who had since cocked his head to the other side and my heart just melted at that. My heart was once again, taken.

We got up and put out some food and water for Garfield, and food and milk for Snoopy. We settled down into the couch after that and flipped the TV on. Angela came into me and snuggled up to my side as I wrapped my arm around her. One of my favourite sitcoms was on and it was an episode I hadn't seen. We watched it and I found it so hilarious, but Angela didn't find it as funny as me - she never did anyway.

She got up when the show ended and ordered some take-away for us. She rejoined me on the couch with a glass of juice in each hand, giving me one and keeping the other for herself. When I took a sip I looked at her because I could tell that it wasn't just juice in the glass she said as she rolled her eyes, "Oh, I may have added some vodka in our glasses," as if it had slipped her mind. I chuckled and kissed her on the side of her forehead as she'd snuggled up against me again.

The weekend came to an end way too soon. We didn't want it to end yet so she slept over on Sunday night, but she'd have to wake up extra early to get ready and to work on time. She wouldn't have time to go to her apartment before work, so she'd go to the station with Snoopy. She'd text her boss and relevant people before getting into the shower, giving them time to respond if any had a reasonable objection.

By the time she was about the leave her phone beeped, one of the guys said he's allergic so she couldn't take Snoopy with her. I told her not to worry, Snoopy could stay. My plan for the day was now to spend half the day in the office and the other half driving to Angela's apartment. I drove to the office and would come back later to take Garfield and Snoopy with me to Angela's apartment. It felt like an extended weekend to me and with that an idea occurred to me.

I took out my phone at that as I had a surprise idea and did a quick search on the Bahamas. I settled on the capital city, Nassau, and booked flights along with the hotel stay for the last week in April. I didn't want to start on the itinerary as yet and thought we could do that together, rather than it being me imposing everything on her.

After supper that night I started a casual conversation about visiting other countries. I evidently derailed her from whatever she was doing because she stopped it to talk to me, animatedly at that. She expressed that she'd love to go to Mali next and her excitement at our conversation just sparked something in me. I couldn't keep the secret any longer, not after seeing the excitement. I wanted to tell her in a low-down way.

Originally I had planned on forwarding the confirmation messages for our flights and accommodation earlier and decided against it. But I now chose to do just that. Her phone beeped as I put mine down. She looked at me with a puzzled look after seeing the notification on her screen. "Why are you texting me when you're right here?"

"Did I? What did I say? Open it and see," I encouraged.

She opened the text and it took her a long minute to look up at me and exclaim, "No... Way! Are you trying to say that we, are going away on holiday, to the Bahamas?"

I nodded with a grin on my face as I saw the eagerness bubbling up inside here. She jumped up and down singing, "We're going to the Bahamas!" over and over again. She launched at me for a hug and I held her right back.

"We had a scary beginning to the year. You more especially, I was on and off and didn't know what was going on half the time," I reflected. "I thought that this would be good for us. We can take a week off from work for ourselves, to ourselves, in a completely foreign country."

She looked at me with a glimmer in her eye and said she's putting in notice for leave first thing the next morning. It would take a few days for her leave to be approved or, in the worst case scenario, declined, but we hoped for the best. We weren't going to let anyone know about our getaway until she was granted leave.

We spent that night making love like we hadn't in a while. It was amazing, to say the least. I could tell how grateful she was for me that night, even before I took her to bed. "This girl deserves the best of everything", I thought to myself.

But judging by what she said, "You really think so baby?" I realized that it had been more of a whisper than a thought. That night was one of the most magical we'd spent together. We connected sexually, emotionally and spiritually.

Her leave was approved and we had just under 4 weeks before our holiday. We got working on the itinerary together and finished off any other preparations we had to make. The day finally approached. Our flight was departing from her home-city for a connecting flight from King Shaka Airport, so her parents were to drop us off. With regards to me and our relationship, they had come around, especially after my accident. I was also a bit more comfortable with them because of that, and they were great to me. They still had some concerns though.

The flight was long and arduous but when we reached our destination, we felt it was worth it. We hadn't made plans for the night of our arrival because we expected we'd be tired, so we settled for dinner at the hotel restaurant and retired for the night. However when we got to our room I wasn't having any of that as I was craving her, but she wasn't having any of that cause she was exhausted. As much as I tried with her she resisted, but I also persisted.

She got fed up with me and turned her back to me but I wasn't giving up yet. I started kissing the back of her neck, soft, relaxed , unhurried kisses, breathing heavy after each kiss. She kept still as to not give me a response, but I carried on and moved to the right between where her neck and shoulder met in the same manner. I then twirled my tongue where I'd planted the kiss and moved in a straight movement up to the side of her jaw. I paid attention to that spot - deep, languid kiss, followed by a heavy breathe, tongue twirl and finally took her deep in my mouth and sucked. I sucked my way up a bit to her earlobe. I took just the tip of it into my mouth, made a suction with my lips and sucked on it hard, and I felt and heard her moan. I knew I had her.

I let go of the earlobe and ran my tongue to the opening of her ear. I breathed deeply into her ear, ran my tongue right around the opening of her ear then stuck it in, telling her "I want you so much right now."

She'd given up on trying to get some sleep but still not facing me, her body giving her away but trying to remain stubborn. I kissed my way down her neck and drew the covers off her body. I threw my hand over her body to her breast and started caressing it through her satin chemise. I hardened my grasp around her boob and I heard her moan - she loved it when I played with her breasts. As I did that I kissed the back of her neck and made my way down her back.

As she was clothed I focused more on trying to get her to feel my warm breathe through the chemise, so I opened my mouth and breathed deeply and closed my mouth over the chemise. I did that all the way to the hem of her nightdress. I pushed the hem up with my forehead as I moved back up her body, but this time I repeated the same thing on the side of her body. I could only get so far before the dress restricted me from going any further.

I let go of the breast I was fondling and reached down with the hand as far down her leg as I could, and ran it up slowly, putting it underneath her nightdress and when it restricted further movement again, I forcefully rammed my hand against it, giving Angela an idea of what I wanted. She complied with me and said as she sat up, taking it off herself, "I obviously cannot stop you, so you do what you want, I'll try get some sleep."

I knew she was just not going to give in easily but she wanted me too. She lied back on her side again, facing her back to me and I pushed her body so she was on her stomach. I straddled her from behind and started kissing down her back, running both hands on either sides of her body. She started squirming on the bed and I knew she'd given up the act of playing on disinterest.

I then kissed the other ear that was neglected from earlier and spoke into it, "Your back is just as enticing to me as your front. I want you, I want you in anyway which way I can get you."

She put her face down into the pillow as my warm breathe and voice in her ear made her moan. As I was flat against her back I started grinding my hips down against her booty. It felt good but I maneuvered my position slightly so I was rubbing right in between her butt cheeks. I couldn't help but moan right into her ear as I heard her moan too. She started lifting her hips slightly off the bed as I was pushing down into her, and right before I pulled away as she was going back down the bed she clenched her cheeks.

The feeling of her clenching around me was amazing. I placed my hands on either side of her and lifted my upper body a bit so I could push a bit deeper into her. I knew I wasn't going to last long if we kept it up but I couldn't stop, or more correctly, didn't wanna stop. I felt my release starting at the spot right between my legs as it spread across to my extremities.

My body convulsed as I came hard. As I came down from my climax I stilled on top of her and said, "Wow, that was amazing. Now we can go to sleep."

"You must be kidding me, not after how wired-up you got my body," she said sharply.

"Oh now we wanna play huh?" I teased as I kissed the side of her face. "Come on, turn around and let me give you some sweet, sweet loving." She flipped onto her stomach and I gave her as much pleasure as she'd given me. Or I at least tried to.

The week we spent in the Bahamas was amazing. We made so many memories together and wanted to have as many reminders of it as we could. We took pictures, we took videos, we bought souvenirs and tried the local cuisine. We video-called, sent videos and sent pictures to our families, wishing they were sharing this trip with us. But on the same token we were very happy that it was just us.

That week grew our relationship even stronger. We had good and bad times, I mean we were in a foreign country with nobody else. We got frustrated, with each other, frustrated with the locals when they couldn't quite understand what we were saying, and frustrated when the food wasn't quite to our liking, but it was only a normal part of it. We loved the rest of the experience though - the sight-seeing, the activities, meeting the locals and interacting with them, as well as meeting other tourists alike and hearing their stories.

We learned even more about each in that foreign country that we might not have learned had we not gone. I was chuffed at myself for spoiling us. We decided to spend the last evening having a romantic dinner. We had great conversation and reflected on the week we had. We going to return home and were never going to be the same after that.

The flight back to O.R. Tambo Airport was just as long as the flight we'd taken out of the country, but when we were awake we had pictures and videos to look through this time. We arrived back in our home-country and had yet to take another flight to her home-city. We were tired as hell, but the hour-long flight still ahead of us paled in comparison to the one we'd just gotten off.

As we walked through the arrival gates her parents and younger brother were waiting for us expectantly. I saw them first and pointed Angela to them. As soon as we walked through the doors of the restricted arrival area, her brother ran to us and spread his arms between us, pulling both of us into him. We all laughed and I saw a shimmer in her mother's eyes, like she was on the verge of crying, but the smile on her face let me know it wasn't a bad thing that got her all emotional.

Her brother let go of us and demanded that we tell him everything, but I reminded him that we had yet to greet the parents. "Oh well, get on with it then. I want to hear everything, and see all the pictures!" he exclaimed with excitement in his voice.

Once we were in the car I sent a text to my parents letting them know we were back. We made our way to Angela's childhood home where her older brother was waiting as he also wanted to know all about our trip. We told them as much as we could, and showed them as much as we could. But we were so exhausted that it didn't take long. Besides, we'd talked to them daily and shared a lot from our trip with everyone that they knew a lot already.

It was time for us to leave - we'd be spending the night at Angela's apartment. Her older brother drove us to the apartment and expressed his happiness at our happiness and relationship. The only thing that was missing in my life at that moment were my parents. Angela promised that we'd spend Saturday night with them so we'd tell them about our trip as we'd done with her family. That all-too familiar feeling washed over me again. She was my home, my heart was satisfied at being with her and no matter how many times I'd felt this feeling before, it never got old. Each time felt special. I took her hand and kissed it as her brother looked at us in the rear-view mirror with a smile on his face as he drove on.

12