Angela of the Slave Police

Story Info
Slave Cop Promotes Slavery.
2.2k words
3.7
9.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lt Angela Dawson from the National Police Force will be our only guest today. She will be introducing a pilot program aimed at graduating seniors who must be 18 years-old to qualify. It reduces delinquency rates and restores traditional values."

"I am a mother and know how unruly teenage children can be. Our program is designed for boys and girls to control each other. For example, suppose a mother does not want to drag her daughter out of the mall and cause a scene. All she has to do is to call her daughter's registered partner and have him drag her out of the mall to take her to his place to have sex with him. That is a far better solution than anything else she can do."

"Agreed but what about registered partners? How does that work?"

"She agrees to become her boyfriend's registered partner. As in a family, the man is head of household so If she rebels against her parents, her boyfriend can say No. A mother could ask her daughter's registered partner to grab her at the mall and take her home with him. I will be going into the local high school to talk to some of the older students."

On the following Monday Angela was talking to some of the more eligible boys in the senior class at the high school. She wanted to get the boys to agree to become registered partners on certain specific terms.

She said, "The New Government wants to return to man as head of household. Therefore I would ask you to support your government's initiative by insisting on the clause male as head of household in the contract. The second item is spanking. I want all of you to insist that spanking will be part of your contract. Our feeling is that if you have the right to spank your woman that she will be more likely to sign the pledge agreeing to let her husband vote for her when she does marry. It is the goal of the New Government to convince at least 20 million adult women to give up voting. That should end liberalism forever. I think we can get a lot more than 20 million women to give up voting especially considering the number of young girls signing up for slavery."

"But spanking?"

"Yes, spanking. I am a spanked woman. And I signed the pledge to let my husband vote for me. A woman with a spanked bottom will feel her husband's love for her throughout the next day. If I may be blunt, the men in this room are the ones the pretty girls will compete for. If you hold out together, the only alternative is to date dorks. Hold out and you will be spanking girls in a week. Women are natural slaves. The New Government is just re-establishing the Natural Order."

Two day later Chris Jenkins was signing a contract to become the registered partner of Dorothy Collins. She was in the room with Lt Angela Dawson and Chris's mom. His mother insisted on the spanking clause and the male head of household clause. She wanted to protect her son from predatory females.

Angela said, "Dorothy your contract will be consummated when you are spanked. Just go to him, get over his lap and ask him to spank you 30 times,"

She did that. He pulled up her skirts.She wore no panties as per Angela's instructions. Also as Angela said, he touched her labia before the first spank, paused at 15 to more thoroughly stimulate her labia and again at 30 sufficiently enough to bring her to orgasm. Then Dorothy as per Angela's instructions got on her knees and gave Chris a blowjob. She wanted the young girls to understand that sex was not about her needs. She was there to serve the Male. Angela did 3 such contract ceremonies that night and five more the following night. It was all over the school. The girls saw the handwriting on the wall. The best boys were being taken. In a week only dorks would be available.

Angela was also working on renewing marriages for couples who had been on the rocks. Terri Hansen's mom was one such case, her first in this small town. Terri had just become the registered partner of Dave Harris. Angela learned that the parents were near divorce. but the happiness of Terri gave Angela an in to talk to her mother Beverly. She told Mrs Hansen that if she signed papers giving complete authority to her husband, the marriage would turn around within days. So she got the woman to accept a 30 day contract as a slave and wife to her husband meaning she could not vote and was to be spanked on Day One. Her daughter told her that spanking was not that bad and that it got men excited. Her daughter was the first woman in her family to give a man a blowjob. Beverly thought it would be terrible but it wasn't. It made Terri feel good to serve her man.

The ceremony was similar to that of the high school seniors. The contract was different. It was a slave contract which Angela promised not to file for 30 days in case it didn't work out. Terri saw her mother spanked. Then she saw her mother give her first ever blowjob. And then the flourishing touch, her dad put a black slave collar around her mother and said, "With this collar, I thee enslave." That collar snapping shut gave Angela, Beverly and Terri spasms in their pussies. Their bodies wanted to become slaves to the male. Three days later Beverly had an open house. Her slave papers were prominently displayed on her living room wall. Angela had convinced Terri and Beverly to get spankings just before the open house so their bottoms would be red in case either married women or their daughters were to ask to see what it looked like. Mostly they asked about how the sex made them feel as they no longer were free women. The women liked the feeling of sexual submission.

One woman, Harriet Nelson said, "I want to become a slave." Terri called Angela who rushed over immediately and took the woman and her daughter into custody. She gave their cell phones to her corporal Ann Hughes who used the cell history and public computer knowledge to develop a profile. The mother had divorced her husband 3 years ago. And the daughter's best friend said Trudy worshiped Dave Swanson who had not yet chosen a registered partner. Angela called Walter Nelson and Dave Swanson.

When Walter arrived at the National Police local station, Angela met him and talked. It didn't take much convincing to accept Harriet as a slave who would accept spankings and give blowjobs on demand. She walked into the room and said, "Earlier you said you wanted to become a slave. Walter is going to spank you 30 times. Then you will give him a blowjob. As I understand it, this will be your first."

"I have treated my husband terribly. I want double spankings. I want to be spanked 60 times."

She was spanked 30 times and then Walter paused and gave her another 30. Then she gave him a blowjob. Then he put a black slave collar around his wife's neck. Angela, Harriet and Trudy all juiced when they heard the click of the slave collar.

"Trudy leave your parents alone for now. Come with me. I am going to find a man to own you."

"Who will own me?"

Angela liked that. A natural submissive willing to accept whoever as her owner.

"You are going to belong to Dave Swanson." When she had called the Swansons, Dave, his mother and his sister had been discussing his options for selecting a registered partner. Both women said he should insist on spanking. No reason to let women walk all over a man. They had come with Dave to meet the prospective slave.

"Dave, I couldn't believe my good luck to become your slave. My mother had been divorced until tonight when she signed a slave contract to properly serve my dad. My mother insisted she receive 60 spanks instead of the normal 30. I would be honored if you spanked me 60 times and accepted me as your slave even if it is just a temporary slavery."

"Well, Dave. Do you want to own her?"

His sister Barbara said, "She is very enthusiastic. I like her."

Dave said, "I like her too. What do you think, mom?"

"Angela, could you have Trudy take off her clothes. She is pretty but I want Dave to see what he is getting. I do like what I see and I agree with my daughter that she is very enthusiastic."

"Trudy. Take off your clothes. Give them to Barbara. We should keep your slavery organized. No point in losing clothes."

In less than a minute, Trudy was naked. "Dave said, "I like her. If she is really good at taking her 60 spanks, I think I should keep her."

Dave spanked her 60 times. He knew from what others said that he should play with her pussy at certain intervals. Afterwards she gave Dave an enthusiastic blowjob.

Martha Swanson said, "we will take her home with us. I can begin teaching her to properly cook for to and serve Dave. And Barbara, give Trudy her panties. She is very excitable and will leak all over our car seats. But no panties at home without permission at least until my husband returns on this latest road trip. I want this girl to feel like a real slave. No sense in spoiling a slave. I want to talk to Trudy's mom."

"Of course. Follow me."

When they were in the hallway, Martha said, "Trudy, continue in your obedience and I will work with you to get Dave to marry you. Of course you will be a slave just like your mother."

Angela said,"Walter, put on your pants. Harriet, you don't need clothes. You are a slave. Trudy has become Dave Swanson's registered partner. His mother wanted to talk to you."

"My husband is a long haul truck driver. I like your daughter. She is very obedient. I want her to marry my son. She is the first girl I never had to worry about. I'll have her call you to let you know how things are going. Maybe we could do a BBQ over the weekend when my husband is back in town?"

In the morning Walter dropped by Harriet's diner on his way to work. Customers and waitresses both were curious about her black slave collar. Walter said, "Harriet take those women in Back and show them your rear end."

The two waitresses and all the female customers followed Harriet into the store room. She took down her panties and showed the women how red her bottom was.

"Does it hurt?"

"Of course it hurts but not as much as you think. And not as much as being single or divorced."

"Does he make you suck his dick?"

"Of course he does. All men want that. He divorced me when I refused to do that 3 years ago. Now. I enjoy giving complete service to my man. I changed my mind. My mother's advice on blowjobs ruined my marriage."

"No. I won't miss voting. We are better off now that the New Government won the Civil War. If we had been voting, I might have voted against the people I now support. Stopping women from voting will guarantee America is run right."

Later that day Walter was at work talking to the women telling them how Harriet and he were back together. He said, "No. We didn't get remarried. She signed up for slavery. We could get married again. Of course I spanked her. The only reason for the divorce was her refusal to service me orally. Now she does that. And she is happier now than when we were first married. The women discussed this and the renewal of a few other marriages through the acceptance of submission by women they knew."

A young man came to make a delivery of parts. He had to get a signature and usually talked to the young blonde. She said, "A couple of us girls were talking about this registered partner program going on in the schools. The girls are agreeing to be spanked."

"That's a good idea. My mother told me that a spanked woman never gets divorced."

"My boyfriend wants to spank me. Do you think I should let him do that?" She was just having some fun with the boy. She had already decided she had no choice. Younger girls were accepting spanking so she had to keep up with the competition.

On Monday morning Trudy was walking in the hallway before first period when 3 girls stopped her. One said, "Did you get a registered partner?"

"Yes. I did. I serve Dave Swanson."

"Does he spank you?"

"Of course he does. In fact I asked for 60 spanks to prove my submission. Spanking doesn't hurt much. And it makes men feel good. Plus it seems to get men excited."

"That isn't fair. All that's left are a bunch of dorks."