Angela Pt. 01

Story Info
Two virgins come together; is it a mistake?
5.9k words
4.3
20.4k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was splitting, but that didn't matter; it was as happy a morning as I could ever have imagined, as I slowly woke up, and could feel Angie's body snuggled up to mine. It was close quarters in my dorm room twin bed, the room still half dark as the sun was just barely up.

I guess it was my hugging her, pulling her just a little closer, that woke her up. I figured that she'd have the same hangover headache that I did, but I didn't expect her response. Angie must've realized where she was, because at first, I heard her sniffling, then softly weeping, and then felt her fingers, as she sought to pull my arm, which was around her, away.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I whispered into her ear, just totally elated to be waking up with her in my arms. What I got was a tornado, worse than the Tasmanian Devil.

"You asshole," she screamed at me. "You took my virginity! That was for Stevie!"

Uh, oh! I hadn't expected that! "Well, I gave you my virginity as well," I half whispered, trying to tone down the conversation. I could see Eric, my roommate, over in his bunk, his eyes open, obviously awakened by Angie's scream.

But I guess my 'argument' didn't have much effect on her. She almost jumped out of bed, naked to the world, pulling on her clothes as fast as she could, still yelling at me, saying that I had ruined everything. "I hate your fucking guts!" she yelled at me. She didn't bother with her underwear, I guess because that would have taken too much time, pulling on her jeans and the long-sleeved blouse she'd been wearing last night, then grabbing her shoes and undies, before bolting out the door. I could still hear her sobbing as she left.

"Dude, how bad did you fuck up?" Eric asked me, now that Angie was gone.

"I didn't think I had, not 'til now."

"You didn't force her or anything, did you?"

"Hell, no! Yeah, we were at a party, and we had both been drinking, but she wasn't any drunker than I was. She was just as horny as I was."

"Well, dude, if she screams 'Rape!' you're toast. College administrators always side with the chicks."

oo0oo

I'd gotten an invitation to the party at the Farmhouse fraternity - and yes, there really is a fraternity called Farmhouse! - since by best friend, Jake, was a member. Hey, Friday nights were meant for partying, right. There was plenty of beer in red plastic cups, plus a ton of snack grab it food, and music. At first, I was mostly hanging with the guys, not so much because I wanted to, but because I don't have much 'game' when it comes to chicks. I suppose that's why I'm 20 years old, and still a virgin. I didn't want to be a virgin, wanted to lose my V card since, well Hell, since I was 13 years old; what guy didn't? But I'd been pretty clumsy around girls all through high school, and didn't get much better as a freshmen in college. Now it was my sophomore year, and I had figured that I'd just die a virgin.

Maybe I should just become Catholic, so I could be a priest.

Well, one thing about beer: it boosts your courage! Of course, the sign in the frat house, the one that read, "Beer: helping ugly people get laid since 4,000 BC," kind of stung, but I'm honest enough to admit that it might be true.

And I might as well face facts: I ain't no Brad Pitt! I'm only 5'9, so not impressively tall, just average. I'm not a complete klutz, but if not the last guy picked for a team in phys ed, certainly not the first, either. Unimpressive light brown hair, a kind of pale complexion, brown eyes and fifteen pounds I could do without all made me the friend-zone kind of guy when it came to girls. Truth be told, I'd been shot down every time I asked a girl out in high school, so I quit asking. I had a couple of dates as a freshman in college, but they went nowhere.

Yeah, unless the beer helped this ugly guy get laid, I was going to die a virgin.

Jake and I were talking, when he spotted Heidi, a girl from my dorm, over in a corner talking with a gaggle of other chicks. I can't say that I'm much of a 'wingman,' but he led me over to them. Heidi he knew; her room was on the third floor of my dorm. It's a coed dorm, girls on the odd floors, guys on the even. The girls sort of laughed, kind of giggled, as we approached, Jake, a guy named Alex, and me.

Jake was doing his best to chat up Heidi, and Alex was hitting on this blonde girl whose name I didn't catch. That kind of left me with Angela, who seemed on the shy side. Turns out she was Heidi's roommate, and I bet she'd never have showed up at a fraternity party had Heidi not dragged her there.

It wasn't really the beer making Angela look cute, at least not to me. She was on the short side, maybe 5'1 or 5'2, with short dishwater blonde hair. Her body? Well, she kind of looked like a gymnast to me. You know the type: short, a little bit stocky, muscular stocky, but certainly not fat, small tits but a solid looking butt and thicker-than-average legs. Maybe she spent years in dance classes or something.

With Angie, well, she wasn't much of a talker, and the loud music didn't make talking any easier. Not sure, but maybe that helped; it was harder for me to blow it when she couldn't hear half of the stupidity I said.

I don't think that Angie had much experience with alcohol. She was sipping on her beer pretty steadily, and if she wasn't what I'd call glassy-eyed, it was obvious that it was affecting her. When she hit the bottom of her cup, I offered to get her another, and she said OK.

She knew that I was flirting, and that I was pretty clumsy about it. She let me know that had a boyfriend, name of Steve, back home. I guess that was a defense mechanism, a way of telling me that she wasn't interested in finding a boyfriend here, but this Steve guy was a hundred miles away.

I don't know, maybe she figured I wasn't much of a threat. I think girls can just tell when a guy hasn't had a lot of other women, and I suppose she just knew I wasn't going to get into her pants. Heck, I thought that there was no way I was going to get into her pants, so why wouldn't she?

Well, we both went through a couple, few, maybe four more cups of beer, and, to be honest, I was getting sleepy and tired. Turned out, Angie was, too. By then, we'd found out that we were both in the same dorm and, what the heck, I offered to walk her home. She seemed to appreciate that offer.

It was Friday, September 23, 2016, and with the coming of fall the warm days were giving way to cooler nights. I had worn a light jacket, but Angie was just in a blouse and jeans. She was obviously a bit chilly, so I figured that I had a chance to be chivalrous, and pulled off my jacket and put it around her shoulders. Yeah, I thought - overthought? - that this might be the right thing to do to get a chick interested in me, but what the Hell did I know.

Well, I got lucky! Whether it was the chivalry or not, by the time we got back to the dorm I had my arm around her shoulders, Angie had her arm around my waist, and she was kind of leaning into me. Maybe that was due to the beer. We took the stairs up to my room, 232, only slightly staggering.

"I'm right above you," she said, "in 332."

"You sure you can make it?" I asked; she'd stumbled a bit on the stairs, and if I hadn't had my arm around her, she'd have fallen forward, maybe hurting herself.

"I think so," she answered, and, in that moment, we were close, her looking up at me, and me down into her eyes.

Her eyes. Damn, I almost drowned in them! She was still in the well-lit hallway, while I was in the open door of my dark dorm room, so the light wasn't the best. I thought that her eyes were green, or maybe kind of hazel, not sure, but they seemed enormous, eyes that could pull in your soul if you weren't careful. I couldn't help myself; despite my timidity around girls, I bent down, put my finger under her chin to lift it up a touch more, and kissed her.

Angie wasn't the first girl I had ever kissed, but the only girl whose kiss ever set me on fire. Like I said, I'd had a couple of other dates, dates which went nowhere, and the kisses I had gotten were best described as perfunctory.

Not this one! It was light, a barely there brush of the lips, but one which was just enough, held just enough promise that she'd let me kiss her again.

And she did! A second kiss, still just a light brush, but then came a third, in which she gently sucked my lower lip into her mouth.

My arms were around her waist, and I pulled her in closer, when she reached up and put her arms around my neck.

I was on fire! My body was a tense knot of muscle, at least whatever muscle I had, and I know she could feel it. I had pulled her in more tightly to me, and if we weren't exactly grinding our pelvises together, she had to have felt the growing knot below my belt.

Well, she was on fire as well. I could feel the tension in her arms, as she pulled on my neck with surprising strength. Gone were the slow steps in exploring kissing; it was full on passion by now. I knew that my face was smeared with her pink lipstick, as I took a step back into my room, pulling her along with me. Eric wasn't there.

Was I sobering up? I honestly don't know, certainly shouldn't have been, but all of a sudden, I could see everything clearly. If I didn't fuck up, we'd be in my bed in a few seconds, and my V card would be gone, torn up, burned, the ashes of it on the asphalt tiled floor.

Was she sobering up? Don't know that, either, but it wasn't long before she had her hands underneath the hem of my shirt, pulling on the bare skin of my back. This was the moment, and I knew it, not sure how, but when I raised my arms up, Angela lifted up the hem of my shirt, to pull it over my head. God, I hoped that she was still drunk enough not to notice how incredibly average my shirtless body was!

With that, her arms went back around my neck, and we were kissing again, more of the hard, passionate ones. I'd always thought that you unbuttoned a girl's blouse from the top down, but in this position it was easier to start at the bottom, and I unbuttoned her not-tucked-in shirt from there.

That was the next decision point, this time for her. She pulled back a little, though her arms were still around my neck, watching my hands as they slowly undid one button, and then the next, and then the next.

I was overthinking this again, wanting to go slowly, to increase the romantic tension, and faster, before she changed her mind, but however long it took, and I really don't know how long that was, I finally reached the top, and undid that last button, pulling her back in close to me.

Her blouse was a slightly coarse feeling fabric. I've seen it around a lot, but have no flaming idea what it's called. Her blouse, really more of a shirt than a blouse, if that distinction means anything, felt a bit scratchy crushed up against my chest, but her skin, oh good Lord, it was so amazingly soft against my skin. Her bra? Well, it certainly wasn't fancy lingerie, but simple and smooth and there wasn't really much more of it than was needed.

A few more kisses, and then came the next decision point. Decision point? Am I overanalyzing this? But, whatever, I put my hands on her shoulders, and eased her shirt off of them. Angie knew what I was doing, because she pulled her arms away from my neck, putting them down by her sides, enabling me to slide her top all the way off. I was lucky: her cuffs weren't buttoned, which would have really cramped up the moment if they had been.

With her shirt gone, she was back to kissing me, with her arms around my ribcage, pulling me in. Here it was: the time to unhook her bra, and I knew that this was a big step.

It was sort of strange, as I remembered the scene from Animal House, as Pinto, Larry Kroger, struggles to unhook Clorette's bra, wondering if it's locked somehow. Somehow, I got lucky, and managed to unhook Angie's bra easily, on the first attempt. She kept kissing me.

Things kind of get fuzzy in my memory then, but either hours later, or in just a few minutes, our shoes were off, and our pants on the floor, and we were sitting down, really half laying down, on my bed, naked, still kissing. With the dorm room door shut, the room was mostly dark, with only the LED clocks and some outside street lights providing illumination. Angie had grabbed my cock, which had already been fully hard, as hard as it's ever been, tugging on it, when she lay back further and I moved up toward her.

This was it! My V card was out of my wallet, just about to fall on the floor, as I pushed my hips up toward hers. Her arms around my neck again, I took my right hand and guided myself to where I thought I should be.

Once again, I got lucky: I found the target on the first try, sliding into her opening easily. I guess that I was a couple of inches in, not quite sure, when I felt resistance. Somehow, I knew what it was: I had encountered her hymen! Angie was just as much of a virgin as I was!

Oh, my God, what a thrill it was that coursed through me! My first time would be hers as well. That thought both sobered me up a bit, and inflamed my passion. I knew, I just knew, that I had to make things perfect for her, for this beautiful woman who was going to give me her virginity.

I withdrew just a hair, and then pressed forward again, feeling the resistance, and then it yielding to me, as I sank down, all the way inside her. Even in the dark, I could see her eyes getting wider for a few seconds, and then she settled back into the closed-eyes kisses she had been giving me.

I knew that I had to last, had to make this great for her, and it was tough. I wasn't moving fast, not pounding her like a porn star, but settled into a rhythm I thought I could maintain for a while. I caught myself thinking, I'm not fucking her, I'm making love to this wonderful woman.

It didn't seem like it took long, before I could feel the tension in her body increase, her arms pulling down on me more intensely, and then straightened out her legs, into tense knots of muscle. Her hips pushed up, hard, into me, as though she was trying to take me even deeper than I was. Her kisses stopped, and when I opened my eyes, her face had twisted into almost a grimace, before she simply let loose, pulling my head down over her shoulder, her arms crossed as she pulled my neck all the way inside her elbows as she had the most amazing climax I had ever seen.

Well, of course it was the most amazing one I had ever seen; Angie was the first girl I had ever seen have an orgasm! And that was it, for me as well, as I could hold back no longer, driving myself as hard against her mound as she had been doing to me, and I emptied myself, emptied my soul, into her.

I was utterly spent, and Angie was as well. With only a few kisses, softer ones now, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

oo0oo

That was a night I'll never forget, not as long as I live, even if Alzheimer's takes away my mind. But this morning? Damn, if that didn't just ruin everything! I had half-way thought that I was going to be with Angela for the rest of my life, and here she was screaming at me, telling me that I had ruined everything, that I was an asshole, and that she hated my fucking guts.

What the Hell could I do? Even though we lived in the same dorm, I barely ever saw her. When I had spotted her, with Heidi, at the Farmhouse party, she had been a face I sort of knew I had seen around, but that was it. Still, I had seen her before, and that means she had seen me. If she saw me again, she'd surely recognize me.

And I wanted her to recognize me, I wanted her to be with me. Maybe having to wait until I was 20, rather than losing it when I was 15 like so many other kids did, I was inordinately attached to the first girl with whom I'd slept, but I wanted us to have some sort of future.

My head was still pounding, my hangover having gotten a lot worse with my world crashing down around me, but I was at least sober enough to realize that I had two choices: I could just do nothing, and wait until we ran into each other again, or I could go upstairs to her dorm room and try to talk to her.

Eric said that he didn't envy me my choice, but there really was no choice: I had to man up and go see her. Strangely enough, once I decided that, it seemed easier.

Of course, I still needed a shower, and had to give Angie time to get one herself, so I headed into the bathroom for the standard shit, shower and shave. After that, clean clothes, my best jeans and a button down light blue Oxford shirt, black socks and my new white Adidas. I took another gargle of Listerine just before grabbing my wallet and meal card and heading out the door. Fortunately, Angela had mentioned that she lived in the room directly above mine; that made things easier, since I hadn't gotten her cell number.

Thirty seconds later, and I was standing outside her door. The decision to go up and see her seemed easier when I was downstairs in my dorm room than it was when I was right there, a second away from knocking. It took me about three seconds to steel myself. I actually entertained the Big Bang Theory Sheldon knock, three raps and "Angie," three raps and "Angie," three raps and "Angie," but figured out that humor might not be the better approach right this second.

So, I knocked strongly, twice. I was overthinking this stuff again, wanting to sound strong and determined, but not pushy. Does that make sense?

It was Heidi who answered the door. "So, it's simple Simon. What do you want?" She had no friendly tone; I wanted to attribute that to a hangover, but dreaded that it would be something worse than that.

"Is Angela here?" I asked, trying to keep the nervousness out of my voice.

"No, you asshole, she isn't. She stormed in here, crying, a few minutes ago and ran into the shower. Then she got her shit, and stormed back out of here just as angry. What the fuck did you do to her?"

"Please, Heidi, listen, I didn't do anything wrong. We went up to my room, and we were making out, and, well, I thought that everything was wonderful, and . . . ."

"You fucked her, didn't you?" It was more of a statement than a question.

"No, we made love with each other, and I thought that everything was great, I thought that she loved it."

"Well, shitass, didn't you know? She was a virgin, and was saving herself for her boyfriend back home. They were going to get married, maybe even this summer, and they were both going to be virgins on their wedding night. Don't look at me like that! Some people still do that stuff. And now you've ruined things for her."

"Look, Heidi, last night was my first time, too, and I had no idea about the rest of that. Hell, I didn't know that she was a virgin until, well until she wasn't anymore."

"Shitty way to put it."

"Hell, I'm sorry, maybe I don't know how to talk about this stuff, but now, Heidi, I'm head over heels over her now."

"Simon, she and Steve had been dating since their freshman year in high school, and they'd known each other since elementary school. You've taken her dreams, and I guess his, too, and stomped them in the dust."

"How was I supposed to know that? She was right along with me, she undid my pants, and she pulled my pants off of me. It's not like she somehow said no or something."

"Did she say yes? Did she say, 'Fuck me, Simon?'"

"Not in so many words, but what would you call it when she undressed me? I sure took that as a yes."

"Did you use a rubber?"

Oh, Hell, of all things! We were so hot and bothered last night, not to mention drunk, that putting on a condom was the last thing on my mind. Angie never mentioned anything about birth control, and never hesitated when I entered her.

Heidi could obviously tell, from my failure to answer, what the answer was. "So, you didn't. Well, Angie isn't on the pill, so not only did you ruin things for her and Steve, but you probably knocked her up as well."

12