Angela’s Orders - Pt. 01

Story Info
My colleague enjoys having me as a naked slave.
3.5k words
4.49
22.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtenwho
dtenwho
56 Followers

After completing college I was able to find an office job working in my preferred field. This job, among other things, involved working on various projects. Some of these projects could be done on your own but a lot where group efforts. I found myself in a group with Angela most of the time. Angela was, and still is, lovely; just an incredibly good natured person. She always had a big beautiful smile and treated every member of staff with the same happiness. She was roughly five or six years older than me and I always thought she was very pretty, exactly the sort of woman I go for, just a little older. During one of these projects we where pulling a few late nights in the office, just myself and Angela and a few of the cleaning staff. We had ordered and eaten some takeout and had decided to call it a night.

"I hate late nights." Said Angela, waiting on her computer to shut down.

"Yeah, me too." I replied. "It's odd being here after everyone has gone home. And I think this project might make us pull a few late nights over the next few weeks."

"Where do you live?" Angela asked. I told her. "That's only about ten minutes from me. Why don't we just go to mine tomorrow? It gets us out of here."

"That sounds good to me. We could have a glass of wine." I suggested. This was not something allowed in the office.

"Ok, we'll pick that up on the way back." She said. It was settled.

It was the next day.

I had made sure I that all the work I needed was backed up onto my personal laptop before heading down to the foyer where I had planned to meet Angela. She beamed as I got out of the elevator and headed towards her. The conversation was worked based as we started towards her apartment but after we had stopped by the store for some wine the talk turned to my schooling as well as hers. It was nice getting to know her out with the workplace.

We arrived at her apartment. It was a pretty basic affair consisting of a combined kitchen and living area, two bedrooms and a bathroom. We where working in the kitchen area and this was nicely derogated and a comfortable place to be. We decided to have a quick drink of wine before starting. I sat myself down at the kitchen table as Angela produced two wine glasses from a cupboard, opened the bottle and proceeded to pour a healthy amount into each glass. I picked mine up and took a good swig from it.

"This is very civilised." I said, putting my glass back onto the table.

"That's what I was hoping for," replied Angela, putting the bottle down on the counter and turning back to the table "too bad we have to do work as well."

As Angela sat down opposite me she must of banged the leg of the table with her leg. This caused my glass of wine which I had stupidly sat too close to the edge to fall onto my pants.

"Oh, God!" she exclaimed, leaping to her feet. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine." I assured her.

"No, that'll stain. Take them off."

"Pardon?"

"Take them off, I'll run down to the laundry room with them."

"But I don't have a change of pants with me." This was true; how often do you bring a change of pants to an office job?

"You have underwear on, don't you?" She asked.

I couldn't argue with this. I took off my shoes, stood up, undid my belt, button and fly and slid my pants off. "There you go." I said, handing her the pants. She removed the belt and told me she would be a couple of minutes and left the apartment. I started walking around Angela's in my underwear feeling more than a little awkward. True to her word Angela returned shortly afterwards. Upon her return her eyes glanced down to my underwear.

"Er, are you hard?" She asked. Angela could be pretty forward sometimes.

I glanced down, knowing full well I wasn't. "Nope." I said.

"Then what's going on there?" She asked pointing.

"I'm just pretty big." I replied, simply.

"Oh, ok." She didn't seem sure what to say. I handed Angela her glass of wine and suggested we got some work done. She agreed this was a good idea.

We made really good progress with the project that night, more than I thought we would. At the end of the night, with stomachs lined and heads a little light from wine Angela again head to the laundry room to pick up my pants. While she was away I got my bag packed with my laptop and some files. When she got back to the apartment she went to hand me them back and then stopped.

"Can I see you dick?" She asked. Like I said, forward.

"What? Why?" I asked, puzzled.

"You said it was big, I wanted to see how big."

"Will that not be awkward?"

"No. It's just a look." I shrugged and pulled my underwear down to about my knees and straightened back up. Angela got her look. "That's huge." she said staring it my dick. "I can't believe you've had that the entire time I have known you."

"I've had it for some time." I said, pulling my underwear back up. "Can I get my pants back?" Angela handed them to me silently, caught my eye and gave me a sort of flustered smile. I got dressed, got my bag and headed off. Angela saw me out with her usual big smile.

The next few days in the office was business as usual. Angela and I continued to work on the project during work hours but then we decided to meet up after work again in order to keep ahead of the deadline. The plan was similar to the last time; meet, head to her apartment, wine, work. Simple. "Let's hope it's not exactly like last time," I joked with Angela in the break room while planning this, "maybe less spilling wine this time around."

"Well," said Angela "I was going to talk to you about that." She looked around to make sure we where alone. "The last time, the wine incident and then the quick flash? I've been thinking about it."

"Yeah?" I asked. I had been thinking about it too but I wasn't sure where this was going.

"Could we make the flash more permanent?" She asked, smiling.

"What do you mean?" I lowered my voice, "You want me to be naked?"

Angela matched the volume of my voice. "No," she said leaning in closer "not naked just..." she trailed off searching for the right words.

"Naked from the waist down?" I whispered.

"Yes." She said.

"I don't know." I said.

Angela flushed. "You're right, I shouldn't of asked. I'm sorry and forget I said anything." She stood up to leave, she looked embarrassed.

"No," I said in a normal volume. "You don't understand," I stood up, moved in closer and lowered my voice again "I would rather be fully naked." This was true. I like to be naked in front of people, usually in a controlled environment. I think of myself as a private exhibitionist.

"Really?" She exclaimed, louder than I think she meant to, before lowering her voice again. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you've already seen it. What harm will it do you seeing it for longer."

And that's how it was. For three weeks on a Monday and a Wednesday after work Angela and I would go to her flat to work on the project. I would go to her spare room, strip out of my clothes leaving them on the bed and would be naked until the time I left. It was never anything sexual for me; just nudity. I felt Angela was getting something from it though. The first night of full nudity was similar to my first visit to Angel's apartment; wine, chat and work. The second night I felt she was asking me to get things for her a lot; a fresh bottle of wine, a bag of chips, to put things in the trash for her, that sort of thing. By the third or fourth visit I felt as if these where not being worded as questions anymore but as orders. I began to wonder if Angela was enjoying having a naked slave, someone she could boss around, someone she could even dominate.

I would, of course, comply. Not only was I a guest in her home and glad to help out I also enjoyed feeling like I was being watched, maybe even admired. And if Angela was getting something out of this, even if it was just a thrill or something larger like fulfilling some sort of fantasy then who was I to argue with that? All I was doing was carrying out small tasks for this very attractive woman. I just happened to be nude while doing them. The problem was I was too curious and had to ask. On the night of the fifth session, our second to last, I decided to ask her about it. I had just washed the wine glasses (because she had told me to) as we where just finishing up for the night. I walked back over to the table and stood right in front of her, my penis level with her eye line,

"Angela?" I asked, watching her.

"Yes? She replied looking up, her eyes linger for a second on my dick.

"Can I ask you about this?"

"About what?"

"This." I said, gesturing to my nude body. "Are you enjoying this?"

"Aren't you?" She looked almost worried.

"Being naked doesn't bother me, I'm proud of my body."

"As you should be." Said Angela looking at my crotch.

"But I want to know what you're getting out of this." I continued. "I notice you have been ordering me about." She looked down at the table when I said this.

"I've been enjoying doing that."

"That's fine, I've been enjoying it too."

"Have you?" She asked looking up.

"Yeah. But the thing is this project is nearly over so where do we go from here? If you like I could carry on coming round once or twice a week and do whatever you tell me to do?"

"I would really like that. You would do whatever I asked?"

"Within reason, yes."

"And you would call me mistress." I noticed this was not a question; this was the same tone that she had been giving me instructions on for the last few weeks. But now I had a problem. Standing completely naked in front of Angela I could feel my dick getting hard. This was the first time that this had happened in my entire time of being nude in Angela's apartment. Like I said - it wasn't a sexual thing to me, suddenly it seemed to be.

"Of course, mistress." I said.

"Good." She stood up and took a step towards me so her face was inches from mine. "And I hope they'll be more of this." She said, closing her hand around my now throbbing cock. "Now go and get dressed."

"Yes, mistress."

And, again, that's how it was. At least once a week (but usually twice) I would go to Angela's after work and be her naked slave. The jobs she had me do varied, it was never anything more difficult than washing dishes or vacuuming. Dusting the ceilings seemed to be a popular one, but Angela did tell me that she just didn't like dusting. I did what was asked of me. If I got an erection then I got an erection. Angela would look at it, but not mention it. Her looking did not help it go back down. She even told me that I was banned from ever wearing clothes in her house unless I was arriving or leaving, she felt it a little extreme to expect me to dress and undress in the stairwell.

I also found out more about Angela, what brought her to the city, about her parents and family. About past loves. Angela had been a victim of heartbreak more than once due to two boyfriends cheating on her. She had basically sworn off men but she told me that she liked me. I told her about my life as well, I was probably more truthful with Angela than I had been with anyone else up to that point. As she pointed out, it's difficult to hide when not wearing anything.

One night I arrived at Angela's apartment and Angela met me at the door, she stood aside to let me in saying simply "Go dress." which was her way of saying strip off.

"Yes, mistress." I replied and went to, what we had taken to referring to as, the undressing room. After I was ready I went to join Angela in the kitchen. She gave me the usual glance up and down, but lingered on my penis a little longer than usual.

"I've had a call from John just before you got here." Angela said. John was our department head; the boss, basically. "He said the client is happy with our work and is happy to sign off on everything." she said, happily. Angela had got the call because she was more senior than I and, as such, was basically the head on this project. I was essentially classed as a researcher.

"That's great news!" I said. This meant no more rewrites.

"Yes, and I always celebrate in the same way when I project is signed off on. Go and run me a bath."

"Yes, mistress." I did as I was told. I started to wonder if she maybe wanted some foam or a scent added to the bath. I went back to the kitchen to ask her but she wasn't there. I stood in the hall and loudly said "Mistress?"

"Yes?" came the reply from Angela's bedroom.

"Do you want me to put anything in the bath?"

"There's a purple bottle by the window, put some of the in please."

"Yes, mistress." I returned to the bathroom and did what I was told adding some of the contents of the purple bottle to the running water. A few minutes passed and the bath was filling up nicely. Angela entered the room. She was wearing a robe and I wonder to myself if she was only wearing a robe. The idea of what might, or might not, lie underneath that robe excited me. Maybe, I thought, I'll get to see Angela naked. This idea was dashed as she told me to go to the kitchen and pour her some wine. The bottle was on the counter with two glasses sitting next to it. I poured one glass and head back to the bathroom where i knocked on the door; I didn't dare enter, even though I wanted to. "Mistress, I have your wine." I said after I had knocked.

"That's fine you can come in." Came the reply. I opened the door and walked in, not really knowing what I was about to see. Angela was standing at the bath testing the temperature of the water with a hand. She straightened up as I handed her the glass. "Where's yours?" she asked, taking the glass.

"Oh," I said, a little taken aback. "I left mine in the kitchen. Is there anything you would like me to do while you have your bath?" I was still here to obey orders, after all.

While I was talking Angela had turned and walked over to the sink. She put her glass of wine down beside the faucet and turner back to face me. "You're to hand me my wine." I opened my mouth to ask what she meant but the words never made it out. Angela untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. She did have sexy curves. Fabulous big breasts and a lovely shaved pussy. "The bath is ready." she said. She was exuding a confidence that I hadn't seen before. I had told her I was proud of my body and she must be proud of hers.

All this went through my mind in the time it took me to say "Yes, Mistress." and shut the water off. I went back to the kitchen, grabbed a glass of wine for myself and practically ran back to join Angela in the bathroom. She was already in the bath, lying back and covered in suds. "Wine, please." I retrieved her glass and handed it to her. She sat up and took it from me. I could feel my penis firming up. She handed me her glass back. "Take a drink of your wine and come over here." She instructed. I took a sip and walked to the bath penis now fully erect. "More than that." She said. I downed half the glass, put it by hers on the sink and stood, naked and hard in front of my work colleague and mistress. She repositioned herself, from sitting in the bath to kneeling. She stretched her hand out and wrapped it around my penis pulling me towards her by the dick. She looked up at me, I looked down at her. Our eyes met and she smiled, then put my cock in her mouth. I let her suck my dick for maybe about thirty seconds before I started to wonder what was going on here, other than the blowjob. I cleared my throat.

"Angela?" I asked.

Angela took my member out her mouth, looked up at me and simply said "Don't talk to me." And then carried on with what she was doing.

I stood there for a few minutes receiving an absolute spectacular blowjob before resting my hand on Angela's head and running my fingers through her hair. She groaned, I like to think this was a groan of approval. I gripped her hair and started control her speed by pulling it. She didn't make any effort to stop this. After only a few more minutes I could feel myself getting close to finishing. As the moment got closer I thought I should warn her, but she did say not to talk to her. And I had not disobeyed my mistress yet. I came. My knees buckled slightly. Angela didn't flinch. She slowed down and removed my wet cock from her mouth.

"That was for a good job on the project." She said. "Get my wine." I got both glasses of wine, handed Angela's over and took a good swig of mine. "Is that thing going to go down or will I hang my towel from it?" She asked, smiling.

"I think it may stay up as long as you're in the tub."

"Better get out then." She said finishing her wine and standing up, the suds slipping off her fine nude form.

"Is there anything you would like me to for to you, Mistress?" I asked.

"Aww, that's sweet," she said climbing out and reaching for a towel "but all in good time." She kissed me on the cheek, put her robe on and left the room. I followed her back to the kitchen where she instructed me to wash the glasses. I did this. When then spent our usual time on the sofa, just chatting away until Angela told me she was feeling tired and said I could go and dress. Angela then did something unusual. She came with me to the undressing room and sat in the edge of the bed.

"You ok? I asked, pulling my underwear on. I had a feeling this was all about to stop.

"Yes. I'm just worried that you won't want to do this after tonight."

"I do. I like coming round and hanging out naked with you."

"You want to keep on doing it?" she asked.

"Yeah! Would love to."

"It's just John says there's another project coming up. You may need to up your game to be rewarded again."

I sat down next to her. "I think I can manage that." We kissed. I wanted it to go on for longer but she broke off.

"That's good, she whispered, her face still close to mine. She stood up and walked towards the door. "I have some jobs for you next week, think you can remember your uniform?"

"It's hard to forget it."

"It was hard earlier." She opened the door and started to walk out the room.

"It's getting that way again."

Angela paused in the doorway. "Don't tempt me." And walked out into the hall.

I continued going round to Angela's and allowing her to boss me round. My dress code remained the same. The next project, however, took and unexpected turn.

To be continued...

dtenwho
dtenwho
56 Followers