The C.F.N Gym Pt. 01

Story Info
Greg starts a new job at a pool with interesting rules.
6.6k words
4.63
29.4k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*authors note: everyone is over 18 in this work.*

Greg had just arrived in a small town in the middle of America. He graduated from college with an exercise science degree. Almost immediately after he was contacted for a potential employment opportunity. He was so excited he could barely contain it when he got the offer. They were very vague over the phone, but one thing that he could garner was that it was some sort of swim instructor position. The only thing that wasn't vague was the pay scale which was almost unreasonably substantial. He couldn't pass up the opportunity to interview at the very least. He didn't understand why a swim instructor would be paid so much, but he would ask those questions in person.

After arriving in town and settling into his hotel, he looked up where the gym was. He was instructed to come by as soon as he was settled in town. He was anxious on the drive over, hoping he didn't bomb the interview. When he arrived he saw the gym's name C.F.N. GyM. He thought it was an odd name and maybe he would ask about it. He made his way inside and saw that the front desk girl was a drop-dead gorgeous brunette with a killer athletic body. Between her perky B cup tits and her toned ass she was a real dime. His jaw was practically on the floor, he composed himself and approached her.

"Hi! My name is Greg and I'm here to interview with..." He couldn't remember the name unfortunately, as he was distracted by this bombshell with blue eyes.

"If you're interviewing your probably interviewing with Marla!" She said with a bubbly exuberance. Her cheery attitude only added to her attractiveness. "What position are you interviewing for?"

"Um, I guess the swim instructor." Greg replied. Her eyes lit up at his response till they were practically sparkling.

"That's great! We've needed on for awhile and by look of it you'd make a great one!" She said grinning from ear to ear, revealing a set of adorable dimples. "Oh! And my name is Katie! Don't forget it Greg!"

"Oh, believe me I don't think I could ever forget you!" He said shooting her a wink. She giggled and he couldn't tell but it seemed like she was blushing.

"Well, Marla's office is just down the hall and to the right." He followed her directions and quickly found the destination.

Greg knocked on the door and he heard a female voice say. "Just a minute." The door opened then and a busty woman, with black hair answered the door. She looked to be about 40, wore a great deal of makeup, and sported a black skirt with black nylon stockings and a complimentary red sleeveless top. She had total MILF vibes. "How may I help you?"

"Hi my name is Greg, we spoke over the phone about the swimming instructor position." He said.

"Oh! Greg! Excellent! Come in! Come in! We have a lot to discuss!" She said grinning. He followed her in the office and she said to close the door behind him. "So, what do you know about the position?"

"Um, not much just that it has something to do with swimming and it pays quite well."

"All of that is true, but some details are definitely missing. First, it is an instructor for the various women's swim aerobics classes and lessons we conduct here. Before I go on I actually need you to sign something." She said as she pulled out a legal document. Greg wondered why he would have to sign a document just to here more about a job he was supposedly interviewing for.

"What is this?" He asked looking at the document.

"It's an NDA. We have some interesting policies here and our clients want to keep them private. This position has to do with some of the private policies, so we don't want our little secrets getting out." She said with a smile. Greg's face shifted to surprise, and he considered it briefly and decided that he could sign the document. He signed it quickly and Marla grinned.

"Good! Now the thing I couldn't discuss until you agreed to keep it quiet was the rules of the pool here. You see we do things pretty uniquely and our clients love it!" Greg sat in nervous anticipation wondering what on Earth she was getting at. "You see we have a dress code at our pool. One that only applies to men." Greg furrowed his brow inquisitively still wondering where she was going with this. "We require all men at our pool to swim nude." She said as she continued grinning, gauging Greg's reaction. He sat there incredulously as he took in the idea.

"Men swim naked?" He asked.

"Yes, completely and totally naked, bare-assed, without a stitch." She said still grinning. Greg felt himself flush as he imagined being nude in front of a group of women by the pool.

"Well, that's...interesting." He said as he looked down a little embarrassed.

"That's the reason why there are so many women who come here. I look around the country to find young men to staff the pool, we have high standards and you appear to meet them at least I think you do. I need to evaluate your...performance." She said all while wearing a lascivious smile. Greg could feel his mouth grow dry and a little sweat forming on his brow.

"S-so I would be naked all the time at work?" He asked.

"Yes, you would be naked while the working. The other rules are that women can request you to do things with your body for an extra price. Like if they want a little show you'd have to put one on for them. This is all of course after you're done instructing the class. There's always a built in 'fun time' after classes around here. Also, the classes are often attended by onlookers as it is sort of a spectator event."

Greg could feel his head swimming as he tried to process what he was hearing. He could barely comprehend the situation. Did she really have all her male staff at the pool stay nude? They were required to...perform for the clients.

Sensing his discomfort. "Look, I know this is a lot to take in, so if you need to think about if this is something you like then I understand. Why don't you go to your hotel and think it over? Give me a call if you decide you're interested and we can finish the interview." She said as she stood up extending her hand to shake. He stood up likewise and shook her hand unconfidently. She then opened the door for him and he walked out considering the possibility. As he walked out he saw a group of women who appeared in their 30's wearing swimsuits. Each of them drop-dead gorgeous, he suddenly imagined himself standing naked before all of them and flushed. He imagined their eyes raking over every detail of his body how they would react. Greg's pulse was rising steadily as his nerves spiked. All this while he was still quite clothed.

The women smiled at him and said hello as they passed and Greg returned the salutation. He made his way to the front desk and saw Katie there, she looked up and smiled at him. "Did the interview go well?" She asked with what appeared to be twinkles in her eyes.

"Uh I have to come back tomorrow, I guess." Greg said flatly trying not to show his nerves.

"Well, that stinks. I was hoping you'd find out today. I think you'd make the perfect swim instructor here!" She said with an enthusiastic smile, and maybe a hint of flush in her cheeks. Her last statement made Greg gulp as he now imagined standing nude before her. He felt something stir in his pants from the thought. He got very embarrassed suddenly.

"Um, well we'll have to see." He said quickly before dismissing himself to leave. He looked back one last time as he exited seeing Katie looking after him still wearing that smile.

Once outside he ran to his car, and as soon as he was inside he started breathing heavily. After a few minutes he calmed down enough to drive, but even as he drove to the hotel he felt his pulse remain elevated. He went straight to his room and switched on the tv trying to find something to watch and calm himself. After channel surfing aimlessly for a half hour he turned it off. He laid on his bed contemplating everything about the job. Would it be so bad to be naked in front of women? Katie seemed like she was interested in him working there, she had to know he would be naked. Even knowing that she still wanted him to work there, did she think he was cute? Then he thought of the women he passed and how attractive they were, could he stand naked in front of women that hot while they remained clothed?

He mulled it over and over again, eventually going for a walk to clear his head. He walked all afternoon until the sun was setting, then made his way back to the hotel, pondering what to do. Greg laid down and once again turned on the tv and put on some silly sitcom that he didn't care about. After watching tv for a while he calmed down. With a much clearer head he thought about the job one more time, he thought about how when he swam women looked at him in college. There was a little titillation and he was wearing a speedo then, if he wore even less...

He walked over to the mirror and stripped, evaluating his body. He had kept in shape after the season picking up weightlifting to replace the exercise. He had packed on some nice muscle. He looked at himself, at his six pack abs, his full muscular shoulders, his pert bubble butt, and then at his dick. It was certainly a respectable size, and he knew it was even better when hard. Then he though about what Marla had said about...performing. What would it be like to be naked and aroused in front of a group of women, in front of Katie...He looked down and saw that his dick was moving at the thought. He started touching himself imagining an audience in front of him, with Katie at the front. In 10 seconds flat, he was rock hard.

He decided then he would at least give it a try. He walked over to his phone and texted Marla, saying he would come in for the interview tomorrow. She texted back in less than a minute "Great! Be there at 10!" He spent the rest of the night trying to sleep, it felt like it took forever but somehow, he managed. He woke up around 9 am and got dressed, had a cup of coffee and drove to the gym.

Greg was nervous the whole drive over, his stomach in knots, but he was also a little excited. He came in and saw Katie behind the desk again. She shot him a wave and he walked over.

"Back to finish your interview?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah, I'm gonna give this a shot." He said smiling back at her.

"That's great! I hope you get it!" She said with a little blush. She looked so fucking adorable like that. He made his way to Marla's office once again. He knocked and she answered with a broad smile on her face. She wore a matching green skirt and sleeveless top with black nylon stockings similar to one's she wore the day before.

"Come in Greg!" She invited warmly. He took a deep breath and went inside as she closed the door. He took a seat and she walked over to her desk and sat down as well. "So, I already know the majority of your qualifications. You were a college swimmer and you received a bachelor's in exercise science. That all works for me!" She said as she continued. "Now I guess the part of the interview that really matters. I need to evaluate your... assets." She said as the same lascivious smile she wore yesterday spread across her lips. He knew what she meant, she wanted to see what he looked like...stripped bare.

Greg guessed that this is what the job entailed, so even though he was nervous, if he wanted it he'd have to at some point. "You want me just to do it here?" He asked. She smiled and nodded. He took a deep breath and rose to his feet, kicked off his shoes, bent over and took off his socks. She continued to smile at him as he did this. Next, he took off his shirt, she leaned back in her chair and put her finger in her mouth as she smiled. Her eyes narrowed on his abs. Next, he undid the button of his pants, and unzipped them. Marla's eyes followed his hands as he did this. He could feel her eyes on his body, probing everywhere they could, consuming the vision before them hungrily. He dropped his pants swiftly and stepped out of them.

Greg stood before her in just his boxer briefs. "Don't stop now..." She said with a seductive tone as she looked at him ever so lustfully. He blushed and felt himself starting to grow. He turned around hoping he could suppress the coming erection. He removed the underwear with his back turned and Marla cooed behind him. He looked over his shoulder at her and saw her eyes locked on his buns with her mouth agape, enraptured by the nude backside. Her eyes flicked up to his and she smiled, mouth still open. He found that his attempt at suppression had failed and he was fully hard. Knowing that she wanted to see all of him he couldn't delay until it faded, and so he turned to her.

"Well! You passed the interview!" She said flushing as she stared directly at his boner. "You are gonna bring us SO much business!" She said as her eyes moved up to him and she shot him a flushing smile.

"Thank you..." He said shyly rubbing his shoulder, feeling awkward standing nude and hard before this woman he barely met yesterday. Her lustful eyes bore over him over and over, clearly, she was having a great time objectifying him.

"Now let's take a tour of the gym and pool area while I explain the job!" She said standing up with a cheery smile. Greg turned around to get his clothes and Marla stopped him. "You won't need those silly, and besides if we're going to pool you'd have to strip again!" She said.

He flushed as he realized he was going to be walking nude through the gym. "Can we, you know, wait a little for me to um...calm down?" Greg asked shyly. Marla once again locked her eyes on his hard-on.

"No! I don't think so, that thing is better advertisement for the swim class than anything else I have at my disposal!" She said happily. With that she moved past Greg her fingers grazing his abs as she did and opened the door. She immediately walked through and turned back ushering him into the hall where he would be completely exposed. He knew that his job would entail his constant nudity at work but he found himself unprepared for it at the moment. He hesitated and did what he could to psych himself up for the imminent exposure. Greg took one more deep breath and plunged himself out into the open.

Luckily, the hallway was empty at the moment, even so the openness of the corridor sent chills down his spine as he realized anyone walking by would see him nude and aroused. His embarrassment grew as he tried to keep his chin up and not appear ashamed or intimidated.

"This way to the gym floor!" Marla commanded and she set off. Greg followed her closely, he found himself staring at her ample backside, she clearly worked on keeping it toned and full. He felt his dick lurch a little bit at the sight and so he averted his gaze self-conscious about his arousal from the apparent gawking. They finally made it to just outside the weight room, Greg panicked as he saw that there were only transparent windows that provided no cover. Marla ushered him over so that he would be standing right out in the open so all the patrons could view him in his entirety.

He gulped and walked out in the open, trying not to look in the weight room. He finally made himself do so once standing next to Marla. She started explaining the lay out of the room and Greg was only half listening, as he realized just how many women were in there at the moment. Each of them seemed to notice him all at once as dozens of female eyes locked in on him in his aroused state.

There was one fitness babe wearing black leggings that showed off a massive firm ass, she looked at him after racking some weights she was using and stared lasciviously at him. She looked in his eyes and smiled in a domineering way, like she was glad that she could eye him up while she herself was covered. Next, he noticed a college age blonde woman wearing tight booty shorts and a sports bra showing of her toned stomach. She looked at him more cutely, biting her lip as she eyed his turgid manhood. She looked back to his eyes and giggled to herself. An older woman likely a decade or so older than Marla caught his eye next. She was the least shy as she stopped what she was doing and leaned over, showing her ample tits off as she winked at Greg and eyed him like a piece of meat.

There were many more women doing much the same throughout the weight room, and Greg had never felt so naked in his life. He also found that the attention created a new kind of arousal for him, one he was embarrassed to admit. Before long Marla had finished her explanation of the weight room layout and she beckoned him to move on to the pool area. He followed her once again appraising her derriere as he couldn't help himself. She stopped by the locker room first.

"So, the men's locker room is open to everyone, another one of my policies. The women's is of course only open to women. I just felt I had to warn you as you may think there is some privacy afforded men that just isn't present here." She said as she smiled her eyes twinkling as she thought of the women's ability to view men shamelessly in what would ordinarily be a space private to them. "Now on to the pool!" She announced.

They came to a large open bay of windows just beyond the locker rooms and Greg looked out onto the deck and saw a dozen or so bikini clad women. He estimated their ages to range from 20's to 50's. On the deck there was also a tanned and nude man, who was clearly the lifeguard. His body was extremely toned, almost no fat to be seen. He watched as the women ogled him shamelessly. He was talking to a cute young blonde woman who smiled at him as he spoke. Within a few moments he got hard in front of her and her eyes kept darting between his cock and face and her smile rose. Greg gulped at the sight.

"That's Dave. Our lifeguard. He's quite popular here. Women will just lounge out there all day and watch him work. I myself enjoy the same entertainment quite often." She said as she smiled wickedly at the man outside. She then looked back at Greg and looked down at his still aroused package. Her eyes narrowed briefly on it then flicked up and she turned around asking Greg to follow her.

She opened the door to the pool and waved him through, Greg mustered his resolve and walked out onto the deck. He caught Marla staring at his ass as he passed. He could have sworn he saw her reach out to pinch it but stopped just shy, he couldn't be sure though.

Once he was out on the deck it seemed he was immediately noticed by the patrons as all the eyes locked on him and the women's smiles grew. Greg's heart started pounding violently as he had never been eyed down so hard by so many women. He wanted to turn and run right then but managed to keep himself stationary. Marla came to his side then.

"So, this is the infamous pool! You would be required to teach 10 classes a week. Twice a day for 5 days, with one of the days being a weekend day. You can propose me the class schedule and I will make whatever adjustments are necessary for our clients." She explained as they faced each other her eyes darting down to his cock every few seconds.

"Marla!" A voice came from the direction of the pool suddenly. They both turned and Greg saw a bikini clad MILF with bleach blonde hair approaching them. She wore sunglasses and a white swimsuit, her skin tanned, her tits and ass both enormous, yet with a relatively flat belly. "Who is this?" She asked eyeing Greg up and down and he felt very exposed, his erection involuntarily bobbed from the attention. Neither women missed the motion, but said nothing.

"Hello Lisa! This is our new swim instructor Greg!" She announced. Lisa's face seemed to light up then as she realized Greg would be there more often.

"You finally found one! That is fantastic I have been dying to take another aerobics class!" She said grinning. "Well young man I hope your instruction is very...hands on..." She said as she lowered sunglasses to show a wink. Greg was at a loss for words as he could barely think as this gorgeous older woman flirted with him while he stood before her naked and aroused.

12