All Comments on 'Angela Takes It In The Butt'

by quietcantor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a very hot read!

very sexy and very well written, the words just flow along without any trouble spots, gradually leading up to the climax. A superb job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Very well written. I felt like that story was about me. Have been married for over 8 years and recently was the first time, my wife allowed me back there. I got so excited, it was a real challenge not to finish before it all even began. The part about the earthy taste was an exquisite little detail, that made me laugh. I remember that the taste of my wife's arse was actually really bad, but at the time I was so excited I could easily ignore it and carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

five and a half years after we married I got into my wifes beautiful arse. we had been to a wedding, all the ladies, young and old, dressed sexily. Men and women get worked up at weddings although for 2 different reasons, The guys get an eyeful of all the ladies dressed up and the women get all gooey because they remember their wedding or think of how their wedding might be. All the way home my hand had been between my wifes open legs and by the time we got home, I just lifted her dress, bent her over the bed and pushed into her wet pussy, hammering into her, hard, fast as she urged me on until my cum blasted into her pussy. My wife likes my arms around her after sex, so we cuddled, she still had her nylons on and the feel of them against my legs made my cock stay hard, she felt it and then reached back and guided my cock back into her pussy, still wet, warm, I slowly fucked her. I moved up, rolling her onto her front, her dress still on, her nylons, my cock pushing in and out of her pussy, I had a great view of her arse. I moved a finger to her anus, lightly fingering her as I fucked her, I heard,mmm, naughty boy, I moved my finger away, did I say to do that, put it back,, I did, getting bolder, my finger gently entering her anus, moving inside her virgin hole. I could feel my cock in her pussy with my finger, she was moaning, that feels good, so I moved my finger deeper, she pushed up, I heard her voice, soft, put it in there, what, you want to, put it in there. I pulled back, she rolled over on her back, come here, I thought the time had passed but she opened her legs, come here, I pushed back into her very wet pussy, now put it in there, I want to see your face, I pulled my wet cock back and positioned it at her anus, I pushed, she said slowly, slowly and my cock opened her anus and slowly entered her, I heard her gasp, slowly, slowly and the head of my cock was in her. Come here, I moved over her, kiss me, my cock sliding all the way into her as we kissed, I moved slowly back, her anus tight around me, I pushed forward, she gasped, are you ok, yes, yes, just fuck me, I moved back, lifted her legs and watched my cock move in and out of her arse. I heard her say, so hard, so hard, yes, fuck me, oh what are you doing to me, fuck me, oh, oh and then I saw it, her pussy sprayed a short stream of liquid, I pushed into her again, another stream, 2 more, then her anal muscles milked me, my cum spraying into her tight rectum. We don't have anal sex all the time but often enough to satisfy my need for her tight bum.

chastrchastralmost 5 years ago
loved it!!!

very hot and very realistic!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous