All Comments on 'Angela's Naughty Night Pt. 01'

by alanhomerj

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

Simply more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Deleted comment

I read a comment yesterday, but it has been deleted, did the idiot that wrote it see they were being childish?

Wasn't going to say anything, but decided to, why do some commenters feel they always know best? This is clearly a husband and wife story that happens to have an interracial element, it belongs here. Story's often have more than one section fit, as this does. to give a story 1 star without reading just makes you a C U Next Tuesday!

Please write more I loved this.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
It’s pretty good for what it is.

4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Better than the score

Loving Wives is always a strange place, scores really don't reflect the stories, too many people scoring on their own personal prejudice of what should be in here.

Think the story is excellent, and deserves better than the score it has, other categories are more forgiving of things that don't completely fit in, you might want to try IR or fetish for this type of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Funny old Village Voice in NYC had ad of a black male model also a masseuse with his measurements. 10” cock and all around huge. Someone who knew him personally said aside from many now famous models and stars in Hollywood that he fucked many many married moms looking to try a black cock for their fantasy and many husbands watched, very weird to me but similar to your story. One story of a 50+ married woman with 4 adult kids who caught he hubby cheating and marriage in a shambles was unknowingly paid for by a Friend for this guy . Her never cheated and only apparently one other sexual experience aside from hubby in her life also raise to most would describe as racist . She thought it was just a massage. Well he was paid for a massage and to fuck her and supposedly he fucked her every way possible in a hard rough snd vocal way calling her all kind of names making her beg for snd how much she loves his black dick. He was making her call him her black master as he fucked as he said married mommy ass. After dressed her totally embarrassed while talking to her friend who he knew told her get on your knees and blow me which she actually obey to shock of her friend while they talked . He rubbed his cocky as LLC over her face slapping it than came in her mouth told her to stand gave her his number slapped her ass and said call it’s a free ride next time mom . He was 22 at time younger than sll her kids. For the record she did go back and he really fucked her to death the next time. She forgave hubby after telling him she evened the score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice story

There is just something hot about a couple who plots to get the wife fucked. I love it.

And thank you to the author for moderating the comments. Our resident troll,26thNC and his numerous accounts can be a bit monotonous at times. I’m still hoping COVID takes him out soon.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
AT LEAST ONE AUTHOR ON HERE GETS IT RIGHT

Husband was present...yippee for the author..finally !!! husband always should be present!! ...no way for both to enjoy this if wife goes off on her own.. good job author...looking forward to part II

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure if it’s more IR or big cock regardless of its color. I enjoyed it and would have introduced my wife to blackcock this way. Beautiful Asian, she loved forced(rape), struggling till they manage to shove their stiff dick in her, then she lets them do want they want.

I’m sure Angela is the same way and men with big cocks can get whatever they want from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just the kind of guy I want to see take my wife. Pushing her and making her whine and worry if she can handle what he’s going to give her. Love to watch her fidget trying to control things but having him ignore her as he takes what he wants till she stops fighting and surrenders. It’s so hot to see her learn to crave the pain, to see her taken and hear her orgasm, all resistance gone, replaced by hunger.

MarkthegeekMarkthegeekover 1 year ago

Just tremendous,a real turn-on! I think my wife’s pussy will pay a dear price tonight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralanhomerj@alanhomerj
Married man living in Yorkshire, senior manager by day, freak by night. My stories are all written for Ladies! They are all real people that have asked me to document their fantasies and desires. Most of the story direction is their request. If you want me to write yours, g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES