Angelas Rest Inn

Story Info
Becka converts to a Succubus by playing with two men.
4k words
4.48
5.8k
4
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers

Becka is ravenous and frustrated.

Stella, the private investigator, drops Becka off at the Angelas Rest Inn and she stomps to the bar downstairs. She sits on a high top chair drinking a scotch at the metropolitan bar and feels her eyes burning. She ignores the crowd around her as she becomes lost in her thoughts.

How could he leave me, she thinks. Although Noah wasn't much of a boyfriend, he didn't have to run away. Then again, she was surprised that he could after how much she drained him over the last few weeks. He barely had energy to get up and eat.

He is a cheater though, she reminds herself as she downs the drink and slides it toward the fair looking bartender with rose tattoos on her shoulders. She comes to reload it and sees the glow in Beckas eyes.

"Oh damn honey, what did he do?" asks the bartender.

"Is it that obvious?" Becka asks without looking at her.

"I know a converted Succubus when I see one. When did he walk out on you?"

Becka thinks about the warm side of the bed that morning when he left for work. He said nothing and didn't look at her. It's the same cold Irish-goodbye he would do when he left for poker to fuck the strippers at the club. It makes her mad. Her eyes glow more as the tattooed bartender slides the drink across.

"Two days ago," says Becka.

"You must be hungry," says the bartender.

"No, I just want to drink. I'm not a fan of bar food," Becka says.

But the bartender puts her hands on her hips and smirks. They finally meet eyes.

"I wasn't talking about the greasy shit on the menu. I was referring to something else a little more..." She looks over Beckas shoulder. She turns as well to see the men on the dance floor and among the tables, all drinking cautiously or fending off eager women.

"Satisfying," says the bartender.

Becka's entire body flutters. She can feel a missing energy build inside of her abdomen, spreading down to her pussy and making her wet and open. It makes her lick her lips as she looks at the men moving around the dance floor. The potent smell of male odors, almost like unique signatures, stand out in her mind. It makes her...

Hungry.

"I was told that this is a syndicate bar," says Becka, taking a drink.

"That's right. Cum Sucker Syndicates is the umbrella. We're Circe's sect," says the rose woman.

"What's that?" she asks.

"Well, we basically butter up the worst of men, get them comfortable, and then eventually lure them to the most hungry of succubuses. The ones that kill as part of their coitus ritual."

Becka shutters. She looks into her drink and thinks of Noah.

"Don't worry hon. Killing doesn't happen that often. Wouldn't be enough men left in this world realm if we killed every one of them after we fucked them," said the rose bartender. She starts to make other drinks as three succubuses come over. They all have rose tattoos on their arms and shoulders. One of them with dark roses looks Becka up and down after hearing the comment.

"Wouldn't be too bad a place if we did kill all of them," says the black rose.

"Becka, meet some of the Circe's sect succubuses. They work here. Ladies, this is Becka. She's a new convert and just lost her squeeze two days ago."

Becka smiles at the ladies and it makes her eyes glow red. The red rose bartender and the black rose succubus make eye contact. The black rose succubus takes a seat next to Becka.

"I'm Holly."

They exchange greetings.

"You look really hungry," says Holly to Becka. "Want to help us out?"

Becka freezes as her mind flashes memories of gang violence and illegal dealings by the succubus syndicates. They always came across her news feed like poorly done school videos depicting them as monsters. But Holly looks nothing like a monster. The woman has red and black makeup and smiles at her, speaking softly as her skin looks.

Do I really want to be part of a gang? She asks herself.

But then the hunger overtakes her. The anger about her cheating boyfriend. Then the dissatisfaction at all of her failed relationships at the hands of cheating men.

Becka knocks back her drink and turns to Holly.

"Yeah. I do. What do you need?"

#

It's a concept foreign to Becka. After a lifetime of religious doctrine from the Catholic church about being pure, her mission feels freeing. Her steps feel light as she starts to cross the dance floor filled with heavy music, men, and succubuses. The logic presented by Holly about her concerns melts away any previous blocks in her head with every step. She hears Holly's voice still ringing in her memory.

'Have as many as you want. Although I would suggest you start with two. It'll make the hunger go away and you'll feel more alive than you ever have.'

She'd never had two men at the same time before. She'd been afraid, just as most women, of being harmed or taken advantage of.

But not here. Not during the Normalization Accords. And not in a syndicate bar.

I can do whatever I want, she thinks. It's a new feeling that makes her feel empowered.

The signature she smells comes from two men. She weaves through the dark dance floor, following her nose to the rows of booths filled with men quietly drinking beers. A succubus occasionally comes and drags one out by the hand to the floor. They don't resist.

'You'll smell the first one. He's kind of a pine and copper smell. He'll be sitting next to an olive oil and chestnut smell. We've been watching them for a while.'

Becka lets her senses fill her. The scents are as identifiable as colors. She can practically see it steaming off of the two glassy eyed men sitting next to one another in the very corner brown booth. They watch her approach.

"Hi fellas," says Becka.

They both smile nervously as she takes a seat. They introduce themselves. The pine copper smell is named Jackson. He's a blonde with close cut hair and a wrinkled white shirt. The Chestnut is Richard, with thick black hair and a thinning beard. Becka leans forward on the table, letting her tits pressed together. She giggles when the both steal a look.

"Finish your beers," she commands. Both men take their beers and slam them back.

'They know the rules of the game here. Make sure you warm them up on the dance floor first. After that, take them upstairs and have as much as you desire until you feel satisfied.'

Becka can feel the power both surging through her and the new command she has over men. They set their glasses down and suppress a burp.

"You're not going to kill us later are you?" blurts Jackson. Richard promptly elbows his buddy in the ribs.

"Sorry, he didn't mean that," says Richard.

"Yes I did," Jackson says, rubbing his ribs. They both turn to Becka who stares at them with an unwavering look.

Her eyes glow like never before.

"Tell you what. I promise not to kill you at the end of this so long as you do exactly what I want," she begins to say, but then extends herself across the table. She takes both of their heads in her arms and pulls them close to hers. She whispers into their ears.

"And exactly the way I like it," she completes. She licks both of their ears. Then, she senses something for the first time. The olfactory sense growing within her detects a smell that can only be described as a flower.

It comes from both of them.

She knows that they're both hard immediately without even seeing them under the table.

It's the best nod of confirmation she's ever been given by men.

#

The dance floor is crowded with people, all mixing between the overhead flashing lights and the glow of eyes from succubus. Becka dances between both of the men, pulling in Jackson first and rolling her hips against his. His large hands make it around her waist and hold her as she moves and grinds. Behind her, Richard presses himself into her back, holding her shoulders. She twists between them with the music, bringing her lips close to their mouths and teases them. Their vigor rises with each pass. It makes her hunger grow.

The beat rises just as their body temperatures do. She can feel their heat, their sweat, and their signature scents that start to roll through her body as she twists between them. She grabs at them, leans into the music and their chests, and puts on a show for each man as she dances against the other. Their eyes can do nothing but watch her body start to glisten with sweat.

The dark fantasies buried in Beckas mind start to surface. All of the religious repression, the years of catholic school, and the constant onslaught of social norms fall away in her mind. All that matters is that she is here, safe from the harm of men, and following what she wants most.

This is funny, she thinks. I had to become a succubus to finally start feeling like a human.

She grabs a hand of both of the men, interlacing her fingers into theirs, and pulls them along the wooden dance floor towards the hallway leading to the elevator of the Inn.

#

The room is comfortable with dark green tones and sheets. The men stumble in and immediately advance toward the table. Fresh sets of beer are awaiting them and they take no time in opening them to help wash their nervousness away. Becka smiles and bites her lip as the blonde and burnet men drink and look around with nervous eyes.

'If you so desire, take advantage of what's in the bathroom. We set these places up specifically for the pleasure of women. Remember, those men are here for your pleasure. Make yourself comfortable and live out any fantasy you want.'

Becka excuses herself and walks into the taupe tiled bathroom with low yellow lights. There's a decadent closet built into the wall. When she opens it, her imagination starts to run wild.

When she comes out of the bathroom, both men go silent. The beer slips out of Jackson's hand and falls to the floor. He doesn't bother to pick it up and Richard doesn't bother to notice. Both of them stare at the beauty of Becka.

Becka chose a lingerie set that she'd only seen on her Etsy page and in porn. The sleek black stockings hug her smooth legs and come way up to her thighs. The back and red rose patterns within her mesh bra practically swirl with sparkles in the low light of the room. The garter around her chiseled abs are comfortable and hang salaciously undone. She doesn't bother with the panties. It makes her feel comfortable and, for once, fully in control.

And she doesn't waste time with the new control she has.

"Stand up Jackson. Richard, you stay there," Becka says.

Jackson stands slowly and sways as he does. Becka marches over to him then slows her approach the closer she gets. A hand reaches out to his face and rounds to the back of his head, pulling him in slowly as she begins to kiss him.

She feels how hard he already is and she uses her other hand to play with him on the outside of his pants. She moans through her lips, sending vibrations into Jackson that make him moan back. She lets Jackson start to kiss her neck, giving her the opportunity to look into the eyes of Richard.

The man is stunned and the bulge in his pants are at its height. Becka feels a new rush of being watched by another man. Just as she did in the poker room when she taught Noah a lesson in front of his friends. The memory excites her into more action.

She pulls away from Jackson and squats down, spreading her legs as she sits on her heels. Jackson keeps his hands still as Becka pulls down his fly and lets his cock stick out from his pants. Keeping eye contact with Richard, she takes the cock into her mouth. She goes slowly at first, using her tongue to explore the curves and texture of Jackson. He's already wet, and the taste of cum hits her lips as she kisses the head, making her eyes start to glow. The hunger grows as she goes down on him all of the way. When she pulls back, the saliva that follows makes it easy for her to grab him and stroke him quickly. Jackson is already wiggling with pleasure, having a hard time standing.

But it's the eye contact with Richard that continues to arouse her pleasure and stoke her hunger. She bites her lip and uses her other hand to touch herself, giving him a show. Richard starts to touch himself.

"Nuh uh," she says with a cock in her mouth. She waves a finger at him. As she pulls her mouth off of Jackson, the deep throat saliva drips down her chin and onto her chest. It makes Richard squirm in his seat.

She pushes Jackson back. He falls into his chair, panting and exasperated.

"Your turn to watch Jackson. Richard, stand up," she commands.

He stands up as she walks over on her hands and knees, keeping eye contact with him. She unzips his fly for him and his large cock comes out. Her eyes flash red, seeing how larger he is than Jackson and how much pre-cum is already seeping out of him. She looks up at him, keeping eye contact as she opens her mouth and goes down all the way.

Richard starts to moan immediately as Becka takes him in her mouth quickly, stroking him in between breaths. She continues to touch herself, legs spread, and feels herself start to drip.

She looks over to Jackson. His mouth is open in awe and he strokes himself as he watches them. She maintains eye contact with him, taking Richard into her mouth and putting on a show for the half drunken man.

Instinctively, Richard goes to put his hands on the side of Beckas face. But she stops him, then takes his hands and puts them behind his back. Now keeping his hands pressed in the small of his back and having control of his hips, she looks up at him as she thrusts his hips forward to make his cock go into her mouth. She moans and smiles at the control, seeing Richard throw his head back in pleasure every time she goes all of the way.

As she pulls back and makes a mess of the spit going down her chin, she strokes his cock with both hands, using her own wetness to add to his as she strokes. A smile starts to break its way through with the idea growing in her mind.

"Get up, both of you," she commands.

They do. And she turns away from Richard and leans into his back. She puts a heeled foot over the shoulder of Jackson, who immediately takes her ankle and glares at her sopping pussy. It makes her smile more.

"You want to lick it, don't you?" She asks.

He nods.

She then takes Richards arms and puts them under her shoulders, then kicks her other heel onto the shoulder of Jackson. She arches her back, making herself parallel with the floor. Instinctively, Jackson moves forward to allow her knees onto his shoulders while Richard supports her upper back on his upper chest. Now, as a bridge, she uses her legs to make Jackson stumble into her wide opening.

His mouth immediately gets to work on licking her, like a ravenous dog who hasn't eaten in days. She arches her back more, then feels the hands of Richard explore her chest. She turns to kiss him off of his shoulder. The sensation of having a tongue in her mouth and in her pussy stokes the hunger more than she's ever felt. She tightens her legs, making Jackson press himself into her with nowhere to go. She grinds on his face, making her pussy make a mess of him the more she rides.

She turns to Richard, kissing him, then takes his head and turns it so she can whisper in his ear.

"I want you to cum in my ass. And I want Jackson to cum in my pussy," she says. The words make Richard grab at her body and run his hands over her tits, squeezing her nipples. She arches her back as she moans in reciprocation.

"Take off your clothes. Both of you," she says.

They set her down and stumble over taking off their shoes and socks to completely disrobe. Becka almost laughs at how uncoordinated they are with the arousal flowing through their body.

Jackson is now naked and goes to hop on the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asks him playfully.

He cocks his head at her, but she uses a finger to beckon him back to his feet.

"Lift me, both of you," she says.

Richard takes her by the ass and lifts her just as Jackson comes in front to lift her legs. They both sandwich her, just as they did on the dance floor. They hold her weight easily between the both of them.

Richard slides his wet hard cock right into her ass while Jackson slides into her pussy. The feeling of being filled in both holes tightly at the same time makes Becka draw a breath in. She instinctively starts to grind her hips, giving them the signal to start thrusting.

They both do, grunting as they start to make their way inside her deeper and deeper. She holds onto Jackson and kisses him, then bends back and switches to kissing Richard. Each time she switches, the other starts to fuck her harder. The feeling of being suspended in the air between the two hot men gives Becka a new sensation of power. The control she feels over both men at her pleasure makes her want to allow them to fill her up with cum.

"Turn me," she says to them.

Without her leaving the ground, they both withdraw and spin her. Now she lets Richard slide into her pussy while Jackson takes her ass. The change in their cocks and size makes her ravenous and moan out even louder.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder you two," she commands them.

They start giving their full strength, gripping her ass and spreading her to allow them room to press into her wide open pussy and ass.

A sensation starts to build within Becka. The orgasm that starts to arise is married with a satisfaction of the hunger she had earlier. But with it comes a change. A power. Something building in both her mind and body that makes her feel satisfied in a way she's never felt.

"Cum in me. Both of you. Now," she commands.

Both of the men start to give their full effort, grunting and fucking her as hard as they can. The friction within her makes Becka clench herself, squeezing their cocks while they're inside her. Both of their muscles go rigid and she sees them come up on their toes. And then...

...The feeling of cum inside her makes her transform.

The orgasm that erupts from Becka makes her skin turn a form of opaque black. Her veins glow pink neon. Her eyes glow red and pink and make the lights of the room dim. The moan she lets out is mixed with a roar. A power rips through her body and hits the men like a shockwave.

It makes them continue to fuck her more and harder, almost like a reflex.

"Oh my God I'm cumming so much, I can't stop!" Yells Jackson.

Richard, on the other hand, is cumming just as hard and cannot form words.

But she feels them both, now milking them for more cum than they've ever given in their lives.

She feels the wetness of their slaps of skin against her body. The cum is dripping out of her, sliding down their cocks, and making a mess of her. The more she squeezes, the more they cum. She almost laughs at how easy it is and she continues to make them. Their bodies start to convulse from tensing up so much. She can feel their muscles start to cramp as they give every ounce to her that she can.

"All of it!" she commands.

Both men shout at the top of their orgasm as a final flood of cum makes its way inside of her. Becka orgasms so hard that she practically holds their cocks inside her, clamping them and making them cum deep in her.

Once she finishes, she lets her legs come down and her heels stomp onto the floor. She stands firm and confident as both men fall away and collapse. Jackson falls into the corner of the bed then onto the floor. Richard stumbles back and manages to collapse into the chair. Both men are drenched in sweat, muscles fully flushed, and breathing as hard as they would at a full sprint. Their faces are a mixture of full satisfaction and fascination at the evolved form of Becka.

She starts to laugh at the men at how they've run out of energy. And then she realizes:

I have their energy. I have the energy of myself and two men within me now. I took it from them.

Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers
12