Angelas Rest Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the men become catatonic with exhaustion, Becka looks over her body at its changes. Although the blackness of her skin and pink neon of her veins starts to slowly recede, she notices something more than just her physical changes.

She feels pleasure.

She feels satisfied.

And she feels in control.

These are new feelings after sex that she never felt when she was with Noah. Never felt with any other partner.

There's a knock at the door and she turns to see it opened.

Holly stands in the doorway and looks upon Becka and smiles. They make eye contact and both laugh.

"Fun isn't it?" asks Holly.

"Like you wouldn't even imagine," Becka responds.

"Want some more?" Holly asks.

Becka looks at the two men, almost asleep with exhaustion and still breathing hard.

"I don't think they have any more in them to give," she says.

"I wasn't talking about them," says Holly. She holds up another key card. "Room 349 down the hall. I set up another two fresh ones for you. You don't even have to change or clean up."

Becka can't believe her luck as she walks over to Holly. She takes the card and smiles and goes down the hall, in hells and a mess in her pussy in all.

She feels herself wanting more than she ever has.

#

Holly closes the door with the two exhausted men. Both naked, they try and get up and rouse themselves but can't.

"Don't even try," says Holly.

She leans over Jackson first, pulling him over on his back. His cock is still hard.

When she takes him in her hand, Jackson arches his back at the strange surge that goes through his body. There's a green glow in his veins that pulses and flashes, but then recedes. He collapses back onto the floor.

She does the same to Jackson, who practically falls out of the chair onto the floor as well.

Holly wipes her hands with a towel she brought as she begins to explain.

"Let me make something very clear to you, gentleman. You are now tagged as Propoetides of the Circe section. You can come to this establishment to have sex all you like. But, if you ever think about leaving town or having any type of sex with anyone other than a succubus, we will know. And what will result will not be as pleasurable as this evening."

She marches out of the room and leaves the sleeping men, naked and filthy, on the floor.

This new succubus is going to make us a fortune, she thinks.

12