Angela's Second Time

Story Info
Wife dominated as hubby's friend visits again.
5.2k words
4.2
96.3k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of my recollection of an incident between my Wife, my friend and myself from a couple of years back. Only the names have been changed. It's a continuation of the story Angela's First Time and although it is not required to read it first, I would recommend it.

*****

For the next couple of months my gorgeous, 43-year-old wife and I fucked like rabbits. The night with Owen seemed to have spurred her on sexually and it also seemed to strengthen our bond as a married couple - as if we'd "shared and experience" together. During our sex sessions we would talk about that night and that made us fuck even harder. Angela enjoyed telling me how much she loved the way he treated her roughly, fucked her hard and how good his cock felt. She especially loved telling me how much he dominated her when they were fucking in the next room as I lay in bed listening. This turned me on in a huge way as my wife has a feisty personality and thought of herself as being dominant. "No man dominates/owns me" and "I bow to no man" were two of her favourite expressions so when she told me that he had fucked her into submission it just made my cock even harder. I would be fucking her and picturing the scene she was describing to me while also remembering the noises I heard coming from the next room. Conversations while we were having sex would often go along the lines of:

"Tell me about what happened next door baby. I love hearing how he dominated you and the things he did and said to you."

"You want me to tell you honey? You like hearing how he fucked your little wifey? Does it turn you on?"

"Yes. Yes, it fucking turns me on and you know it."

"Well, when I walked into the room he was lying on his back on top of the bed and wanking his cock" she would start. "He looked me up and down and laughed. He then told me to get over there and suck his cock. I just did it. There was a change in the way he spoke to a more commanding tone. He didn't ask me to suck his cock, he TOLD me to do it and for some reason, I wanted to obey him. I had this feeling of wanting to please him so I instantly got on the bed and started sucking. He was telling me he was going to fuck me and playing with my pussy while I was sucking him. He told me that you had earlier said to him that he could do anything he wanted to me so he was going to do just that - use me. He then told me to get on all fours so he could "fuck you like a bitch" as he put it. So I did and he wasted no time getting his cock into me from behind."

"I could hear the noises Angiy. I loved hearing you moan and scream from next door while I was making myself cum and picturing in my mind what he was doing to you. Tell me more baby." I would beg her.

"As he was fucking me doggy style, he started to stick his fingers up my bum. When I protested, he smacked my arse and kept telling me that he "owned me" and you had "given me to him" for the next couple of hours and that he was going to do "whatever the fuck he wanted" and again shoved his fingers up my arse while his cock was buried in my pussy. He asked if I understood and kept smacking me until i said "yes" and then told me that I wasn't allowed to say "no" to him. I nodded and grunted that I understood. By this time his cock had me on the verge of another orgasm. Then he told me to "pull my cheeks apart" to make it easier for him to get his fingers in my bum so I again grunted that I understood and just did it. I buried my face in the pillow, reached round and with each hand, grabbed a cheek and pulled them as wide apart as I could. He called me a "good married slut" and again told me that he owned me for now and asked if I understood. Again, I could only grunt yes. At this point his cock felt so good that I wanted to be owned."

That was just the start of the conversation and usually she would go on for the rest of our fuck session telling me about how he slapped her, fucked her, called her filthy names and simply used her for the next couple of hours and of course, how much my wife loved it!

Needless to say, after a couple of months the idea of a "rematch" was mentioned. I can't remember if it was myself or my wife that brought it up first, but I do remember that we both thought of it as a great idea. We contacted Owen and made arrangements for the following Friday night. I would be working that night until around 11-ish but it was the only night Owen had free in the immediate future so I made arrangements to pick him up at the train station at 11:30 and drive him back to our place.

Angela and I excitedly spoke about it as we fucked for the next week until the Friday in question arrived. All day at work I couldn't stop thinking about how good it was going to be to see my beautiful wife impaled on my friend's big cock again, how gorgeous she looks when she's getting fucked and how hot it is to see her react to a larger cock. My own cock, for that matter, was rock solid all day in anticipation. Getting through the working day was tough. It didn't help that my wife texted me pictures of the outfit that she had chosen for the night - black heels and sheer hold-up's and a black, see-through, lace mini dress that neither covered her arse cheeks nor the tops of her stockings. She looked simply stunning in the pics.

Around 10pm I got a text from Owen which read "Already at your place. Got earlier train. Angela said was ok so grabbed a taxi from station. See you when you get here bro ;-)." I replied that I was looking forward to it and told him he was welcome to "start without me" if the wife was happy with that. All the same, I wanted to check with Angela that all was ok and she had been fine with him going over early. She replied by sending me a picture of Owen pulling her nipple through the see-through top along with the message "Yes. We're fine. :D xxxxx". This just made my own cock even harder. I couldn't help but keep looking at the clock and counting down the minutes until I could leave work and head home. Over the next hour I fantasized about going in through the front door and catching them already fucking in various positions and rooms in the house. Much to my disappointment, when I arrived home I found them both standing fully clothed in the kitchen, sharing a joint and a bottle of Morgan's Spiced rum.

"Thought we'd wait for you bud." Owen said. "Know it's been a long day at work so go grab a shower. Angela will get us some more drinks while you get cleaned up, won't you Angiy?" he said in a firm tone as he turned and looked at my wife. I looked at Angela standing there looking incredibly hot in her black heels, hold-ups and her gorgeous figure was on full show with the dress being see-through and I gazed at her hard nipples and lovely, hairy pussy thru the dress. She looked amazing. It was such a turn to know that she had been on display for the last 90 minutes alone with Owen. She later told me that she got a huge thrill during that time as she knew he could clearly see her pussy, tits, bum and pretty much everything else. Angela looked at me and then back at Owen.

"Yes. Yes Gordy, you go get freshened up and I'll get us some drinks. We'll be ready for you getting out the shower" Angela answered. It was obvious by the way she looked that something had happened before my arrival and that Owen was in control of my wife, who seemed only too happy to be obedient.

After the shower I found them on the living room couch with Owen stripped down to his boxer shorts and my wife close beside him, running her hand up and down his thigh. He looked at me and said "Can we get started now buddy? I've been looking at this wife of yours for two fucking hours with a hard on and I want to fuck her."

"Of course," I replied. "I'm surprised you weren't already fucking her when I got home."

"Hey, she wanted to" he said, nodding towards my wife. "... but I told her we'd wait for you. I know how much you wanted to see her getting fucked. Although I did let my hands wander a few times" he smiled. "Anyway, you said you wanted to video it, which is good with me buddy, so get your camera out because your sexy little slutwife is about to get a good seeing to."

"Let's get started then" I said taking off my shorts while watching them on the couch. Angela had let her hand wander and was now caressing his groin through his underwear.

"Yes. Let's get started" she eagerly spoke to me.

Owen then suddenly grabbed the back of Angela's hair with one hand and turned her head to face him. "Gordo told me about how you loved me dominating you, smacking you and calling you names when we were alone the last time." His tone had changed completely from the friendly way he chatted when I arrived home. He was now speaking to my wife as if he owned her. "Is that right bitch? Did you enjoy being treated like my slut?"

Angela bit her bottom lip and looked down sheepishly and nodded yes. Owen then let go of her hair and quickly put his hand on her throat, pushing her right back against the couch. With his other hand he had already parted her legs and wasted no time pushing a couple of fingers into her pussy. As she sat pinned back, he continued "I want to hear you say it out loud. Did you enjoy being my slut?"

"Yes" she quietly answered.

"Yes what?" he demanded as he pushed his fingers deeper into my wife's pussy. I stood and watched as Angela sat there and let him pin her back by the throat and finger her pussy, her arms remaining at her sides and making no attempt to resist. I was already stroking my own rock-hard cock while watching.

"I enjoyed it" she again spoke quietly. "I enjoyed being your slut."

"Louder. Say it louder so Gordo can hear."

"I enjoyed it!" she spoke much louder now. "I fuckin' enjoyed being your slut and being used!"

"And what do you want now then Angela?"

"Oh my God!" she let out. She was working her pussy against Owens fingers now and was clearly starting to enjoy his handywork. "I want more. I want you to treat me like a slut. I want to be used" she continued. "I want you to fuck me hard and treat me like a bitch."

"Then prove it slut. Get on your knees now and take my cock out and start sucking." He let go his grip on her neck then pulled his fingers out and licked them. "Tastes gorgeous" he said as he reclined back on the couch with his hands behind his head and opened his legs. Angela was instantly on her knees and within seconds had his boxers down and was between his legs, holding his cock. She stroked it a couple of times before lowering her head and instantly going to work with her hand now on Owens balls and his cock in her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down forcefully until it hit the back of her throat. Angela instantly gagged but he held her head down firm and said "And I don't want to hear any of this "it's too big" bullshit like last time. Suck it fuckin' properly slut. Okay?"

"Mmmm-hmmmph" was all my wife was able to manage as she tried to nod her head yes.

"Good girl." He let her up and she instantly gasped for air, her eyes glazed. "Come on then, get back to work" he commanded and within seconds of Angela being able to breathe, pushed her head back down to his cock. She instantly started sucking. Owen then looked at me. "Hey Gordo bro. You want to pass me that joint so I can sit back and relax while your wife gives me some head?"

"Ha! Yes, I do buddy" I laughed as I replied, lit the joint and passed it to him. I then got my phone started to take some pictures of Angela sucking his cock for a couple of minutes before tossing it aside and positioning myself behind her as she knelt between his legs.

"Time for me to fuck my slutwife" I said kneeling behind my wife and lining my cock up with her pussy. As I pushed into her cunt, I couldn't help notice how wet she already was and commented "Fuck me Angiy, your pussy's fucking gushing. Owen, you should feel how wet she is. She wants it big time.

"Buddy, I know how wet she is. I had a few fingers in her pussy while we were waiting for you getting home" Owen replied looking up at me as I started fucking my wife. "Like I said, we didn't fuck but my hands did wander a few times" he smiled as he spoke.

"You all wet for a good fucking, bitch?" I asked turning my attention to Angela and smacking her arse as I fucked her. "You want to be treated like a slut do you? Want to be used? Want to be an obedient little bitch? Tell me. Is that why you're so wet?"

"Mmm-hmmmph..." she was constantly trying to reply while frantically sucking at Owen's cock. I watched her as my wife sucked to the tempo of my thrusts from behind and she moaned muffled sounds as I fucked her harder while taunting her. Owen was now lying back on the couch with one arm behind his head and the other holding the joint he was puffing away at. We continued like this for a short while with me fucking my wife, smacking her arse and pulling her hair as she was on her knees in front of our guest. She was attacking his cock with real enthusiasm and trying her hardest to get more of it into her mouth. Owen gave her the odd slap across the cheeks and would also taunt her by saying things like "Is that the best you can do bitch? C'mon, you can suck better than that surely? Suck me like the married whore you are while your husband fucks you" and comments along those lines. To be fair to Angela, she was trying her very best and sucking for all she was worth. She gagged several times trying but was unable to deep throat his cock and repeatedly tried to say "It's too big, it's too thick" as best she could with her lips already stretched around it.

After around fifteen minutes of this, Owen spoke to me. "Bro, you told me once you got a collar and chain for your wife. You still got it?"

"Yes. Somewhere in the bedroom I think." I replied.

"Good. Go get it. I want this bitch on a leash tonight."

I laughed as I got up and looked at my wife still devouring his cock and replied that I'd go and have a look for it. As I was leaving the room, Angela took Owens cock out of her mouth and shouted "Try the drawers in the walk-in cupboard." It took me a few minutes to find the collar and chain. As I was searching, I could hear the sound of Owen speaking in a commanding way to my wife and the muffled sounds of Angela's attempted replies. I assumed he was still goading her into trying to deepthroat him. I found the chain and collar and returned to the living room to find my wife now lying along the couch on her back with her head tilted back over the armrest. Owen's balls rested against her upside-down face and he clearly had his thick, 9-inch cock buried all the way down her throat. He had Angela gripped by the throat with one hand and held it there while his other hand was pulling and twisting one of her nipples. She was gasping for air as she grabbed at the hand on her throat in an attempt to release his grip. He looked down at her and said "I told you that I'd get it all the way down. I told you that you could take it. Didn't I?" "DIDN'T I?" he repeated, almost shouting.

"Mmmmmmm... Hmmmmmm... Mmmmmmph..." was the best my wife could manage as her stocking-clad legs kicked out in the struggle to get some air.

"There you go" Owen said as he slid his cock out of her mouth and she instantly gasped deep breaths. After about ten seconds he slowly, in one motion pushed his cock back into her mouth all the way until his balls came to rest on her face. Again, he held this position as Angela struggled for fifteen seconds before letting her breathe. "Try breathing through your nose bitch" he continued as he once again slid his cock down her throat. My wife seemed to struggle less as he held position this time and said "You're going to get used to this Angiy. I'm going to be fucking your slutty throat properly within a few minutes and you're going to love it" before releasing her for air. I watched and stroked my own cock for the next five minutes as he repeated the process until Angela was taking the full length of his cock down her throat with ease. He was now fucking her mouth properly. Angela was no longer struggling and had both of her hands around Owens back, pushing his bum towards her so his cock would go deeper into her throat. I watched in awe as my gorgeous wife lay on the couch spread out with my friend furiously fucking her face. I grabbed my phone and took some pictures and a video of Angela allowing herself to be used like this. Saliva was running out her mouth as she took the throat-fucking. Her eyes were watering and she was making the sexiest, muffled gargling noises as she again tried to respond to him taunting her.

"You like that bitch? You like getting tour face fucked?"

"Mmmmmmph ... Mmmmmmph..."

"Yeah you fucking do, don't ya? You love being used by my cock."

"Mmmm ... Mmmmmmph ..."

"Going to fuck you all night bitch. I'm going to break your sweet, hairy little pussy. That what you want?"

"Mmmmmmph ... mmmmph ..."

"Gordo, get that collar and chain on her" he said to me. I walked over to her and fastened the two-inch thick, black leather collar around her neck as he continued to face-fuck her. I could feel his cock going in and out of my wife's throat as I fastened it and handed the steel chain to Owen. He pulled it tight and continued his furious fucking of her face. "That better bitch? Now you've got a leash on like a proper bitch. You like that? You like feeling like a proper fucking dog?"

"Mmmm-hmmmph ..." she tried to reply.

"Gordo, go down and lick her pussy wile i finish fucking her face. I want it dripping wet before I fuck her." I moved myself round to the bottom end of the couch, grabbed her legs and pulled them apart and buried my face into my wife's sweet-tasting, hairy pussy. I loved licking her cunt at the best of times and even more so while my friend had his cock in her mouth. It wasn't long before I licked her to an orgasm and had her moaning as she came on my face.

"Right bitch, time to fuck that pussy of yours. You want it? You want my cock in your pussy?" he asked her.

"Mmmm-hmmmph" she again tried to answer.

"Bedroom" he commanded as he yanked the leash tight and removed his cock from her mouth for the first time in around thirty minutes. As Angela started to stand up from the couch, Owen snapped "What the fuck do you think you're doing? You're a bitch. You don't stand up. Get down on all fours like a proper bitch." and smacked her across the face. She let out a small yelp and immediately got down on her hands and knees with her head downwards. Owen yanked the chain tight and pulled her head up to face us before looking at me and saying "Right mate, I'm off to the bedroom to fuck this wife of yours. Bring your camera when you come through."

"I'll just grab us some more drinks and be right through" I replied as he turned toward the door and yanked the chain attached to Angela's collar to turn her around also. I watched my wife's sexy arse as she frantically crawled on her hands and knees trying to keep up with Owen's pace. He held her tight on the leash saying "Heel bitch" as he walked up the hallway and turned into our bedroom with my wife on her hands and knees at his side. As I was pouring some drinks I again heard him speaking to her and her answering. I couldn't clearly make out what he was saying to her but assumed he had Angela sucking his cock again as her replies were, once again, muffled. For me, it was an incredible turn-on listening to them from another room while picturing in my mind the different ways she could be attacking his cock so I stayed in the kitchen for five minutes and listened while sipping my drink, puffing a joint and stroking my cock.

Grabbing my phone and turning on the video, I walked down the hallway and into the bedroom where I found Owen standing bent over with his hands on the dressing table, legs straight apart and my wife kneeling behind him, her face buried between his ass cheeks. As she licked his hole, she also had one hand between Owen's legs stroking his cock and her other hand working away furiously at her pussy. I checked the video to make sure it was recording as he spoke. "Man, you never told me she likes to lick ass. I didn't even tell her to do it. She was sucking my cock and I just asked if she liked to lick ass and next thing, she moves behind me and starts licking. Fuck man, she is one filthy bitch."

12