All Comments on 'Angela's Second Time'

by gasass1971

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck yes

Sorry for being blunt, but I want this so bad. My husband tries but his personality just is made to dominate me. I am trying to decide which of his friends could do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sickening

Let her go to her new big cocked husband now since the old one wasn’t man enough for her! Any man that wants his wife to fuck another is asking for a very long unsatisfying life with his wife. She will always be thinking of the latest biggest best lovers with you pathetically try to please her. She will alway have that dreamy look in her eyes as she recalls the better, bigger, longer lovers, you will just be the husband, nothing special about you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Sounds like you've got your perfect wife. Where's part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@anon RE: sickening

Wow, with suck a fucked go opinion it’s no clue you have no one in your life to experience this type of joy with.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Sounds like you two used her good

love when there is a bit of fear and trepidation on the wife's part, like they are on a roller coaster and dont quite know if it is safe. That uncertainty, and the emotional response it brings, is when you know you hit genuine territory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Written by a horny teenager.

Another husband pimping his wife out. And she seems to love being used and abused by men. Why? If she isn't concerned about pregnancy and disease she sure should be wondering how often her husband is going to throw her to the wolves. Silly story line and unlikable characters doomed this story.

Stonewall1954Stonewall1954over 5 years ago
True huh?

My only question now is re you sill married and if so how long do you think you will still remain married? Its obvious that you will want to keep up the charade that you love her but she will see right through your pathetic cuckold act and will eventually realize you have no respect her her or yourself and she'll move on to the better man she will find because there IS always someone better out there somewhere. You just helping her find him..good luck and blame no one but youself...

Stonewall1954Stonewall1954over 5 years ago
True huh?

Blame no one but yourself when she moves on. She will because theres Always someone better..your just helping her find him...you have no respect for each other now..you just wont admit it....yet.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
So you dont get a rookie free pass as this is your second. It sucks, its garbage, its sick. BUT not for the reasons all the sick wimps will decry you for

its not sick bc of what happened, it is sick because you were not the catalyst for the epiphany

She, like a lot of self impressed nasty bitches, was just begging for correction.

It took another to show you she was acting out, but begging for correction, Should have been you reading that, and leading her training and OPENING,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage

written for the sick mother fuckers that crawl around this site. You know who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do you have any idea how sore her jaw would be from sucking cock

For over 30 minutes? Or how sore her phase eoikd be or simply how fucking exhausted she would be from being double fucked all morning? Everyone would be so tired they would have passed out.

Do us a favour and at least have a passing familiarity with reality.

gasass1971gasass1971over 5 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Just wow! Didn't realise people would be so offended by this. Maybe I won't recount the next part then. Couple of points to defend myself in the face of criticism though.

Firstly, I've written my recollection as best as I can remember it - simple as that. Most timings etc are an approximation - I didn't actually time the event, far less keep notes of the times things happened. lol. And don't be so judgemental - My wife and I have been together since meeting in college 28 years ago and are as madly in love as ever - just because we live out our fantasies a couple of times a year doesn't mean we're suddenly splitting up or anything. Aaaaahahahaha!!! Comments like this just make us laugh. Also …. mate …. if your wife can't suck your cock for 30 mins ……….. ehhh….. she needs practice!! lol Sorry, I don't mean to be disrespectful but a blowjob lasting well over an hour is a regular occurrence in our marriage.

Anyway ….. thanks for the constructive criticism. Always welcome. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Keep them coming. They are hot stories and I’d never share it to each his own. My only beeef is how you could watch someone mistreatsomeone you love like that . I get she is enjoying it but that would be harder than the actual fucking.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Gasass1971, I apologise, I was wrong to refer to your wife in derogatory terms I was an idiot to do so.

As I noted, the story content is fine.

As someone else noted, dominating a spouse to this extreme ain't for everyone. I have done some pretty serious sessions as a Dom, and some very serious stuff in subbie sessions under Dommes. I don't think I would like to have that extreme in my marriage.

In that light, your solution of outsourcing it makes sense, and so does keeping it to a few sessions a year.

FYI to my fellow readers, if you have never done D/s, for most people the sessions can be kept separate from regular likFe, if that is what is desired.

kyron99kyron99over 5 years ago
excellent, ignore the closet-cucks

5 stars, reminds me of some of my sessions bulling for married couples. and as usual, ignore the frighten betas who beat off to this genre, feel guilty, then lash out. sad little men.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Oh my

Bull(shitting) for other couples, calling people who don't care for this.perversion closet cucks. Aren't you a big old scary man? I'm so afraid of you tough guys that I will have the shakes every time I read a cucky story. Bro, mate, whatever you use, your two stories, if true, just prove that you are a contemptible little cuck dominated by your whore wife and friend. Won't your children be proud of dad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
you do you

you write your story as you want to. I liked it, maybe others don't or whatever I you don't like read something else

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 4 years ago
Nothing compares with a good MFM so ignore all the trolls that can't help but be critical

Sounds like you had real fun and you have also something to look forward to in your frequent MFM with a friend. Wife Sharing is not for everyone but for those that find a great stud to join them it is both erotic and pleasing for the wife to be fucked by two men. Most women are more than capable of repeat performances and a regular stud should be able to arouse the wife's passion for sex. It also makes for a dam good read so I thank the Author for "Sharing"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous