All Comments on 'Angelic Empath'

by CrassiusNomex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 year ago

When I got to the bottom of the first page of little to nothing happening and saw there were 7 more pages, I gave up.

2*

maxx308maxx308about 1 year ago

Very much worth the time to read. Excellent writing, thanks for such an enjoyable read.

Wildbill314Wildbill314about 1 year ago

Hindsight2020. Too bad you were so short sighted…excellent tale

stewartbstewartbabout 1 year ago

Great story ... but some people give up too soon if it isn't all guts and glory before the end of page 1. After all most people don't live their whole life by the end of kindergarten - their is so much more !to come !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic !!! Wish I could find " the one ". Keep writing stories.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

I tried, I really tried. I just couldn't get in step with Martin's character. He gave up too easy in everything he did, even if later justified or not, and was already in an emotional affair with Dianne before the big "reveal". Solid writing and plot development, but the premises behind the plot lines were the weak points. 4*

Steverino143Steverino143about 1 year ago

After the many initial pages of passive voice character descriptions I began to really enjoy the story.

But when further along yet more character descriptions broke the flow, I lost interest.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

The plot lines were a bit far fetched and convoluted, but even with the semi supernatural backdrop of Martin and Diane's interaction I found that I could root for both of them. I sort of felt sorry for Jackie because I thought she really did love him and got trapped in a plot partly of her own making. If she had fessed up earlier they might have salvaged something of their marriage. Sometimes its fun to indulge in the fantastic. 5*

Hightower43Hightower43about 1 year ago

5 star story. Really good, but I would have liked to see more from the two of them and becomes of the ex wife!!!!!

MattKesterMattKester11 months ago

There is definitely more story here. I'd hesitate to ruin this story by going over the top with some new conflict/challenge, but together, these people are amazing. There still needs to be closure with the ex-wife and her lover(s). There are too many people with too much to answer for.

But Martin and Diane can only get stronger. And in my mind, this story could take on a supernatural flavor - perhaps that's a different story? What would two such people who have this connection be able to do together?

NovaMNovaM8 months ago

Thank you, @CrassiusNomex🧙🏽‍♂️🧙🏼‍♀️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrassiusNomex@CrassiusNomex
I've started writing on here mainly out of curiosity to see how my work would be received. So thanks to those that took the time to rate my work, leave a comment or send feedback.

SIMILAR Stories