Angelic Empath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what did you have to do?" Martin felt sick.

"He told me I had to finish with Jake, cancel my membership and find another gym. He told me I had to stop having sex with you.

He said he'd been following you to try to get a sample of your DNA, and eventually he did. At random times he would take swabs from my pussy, he said he had a contact that could test them. If he found any evidence of sex with you, he would send you the video."

"What bullshit."

"I wasn't sure if he could do that, but I couldn't risk it."

"So did Jake emigrate?"

"No."

"Was Mike having sex with you?"

"Not at first."

"Is that why you started masturbating more, because you couldn't have sex with me, or Jake, or Mike. Although why you would want sex with him? Is that why you bought the new sex toy?"

She shook her head, "Not because I wasn't getting any sex. What I've been doing has made me horny all the time.

Sometimes I've had to relieve myself at home and I couldn't with you. He'd get no genetic material transferred from a toy. My vagina has been a little sore at times from all the sex I've been having, so I bought one to stimulate my clit."

"So that's why you sounded concerned I'd taken advantage of you while you were asleep?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry Jackie, I need a moment, this is a lot to take in."

He went into the garden. Jackie could see him as he walked to sit on a bench. Gunther as always picked up on his master's mood, he walked at his side. When Martin sat down, the big dog rested his head in his lap.

Martin looked broken. She regretted being so stupid, selfish, and heartless. This man had loved her like no other, he didn't deserve any of this. Especially not with the disappointments he'd already endured in his previous marriages. What Jackie couldn't see were the tears running down Martin's cheeks.

He'd already been through two divorces, he'd lost both parents. He knew that the loss of a marriage was akin to a bereavement. Not lost on him was the fact he would yet again be traversing a segmented spiral of grief. Inexorably. Round and round that spiral, like being sucked into a black hole; to the central core of that spiral. Down to where the only emotion remaining, right at the very centre, was acceptance.

With the previous four spirals that's where he now was. He accepted those bereavements and divorces, he was at peace with those.

Each segment of the spiral contained a different emotion. The first segment, the one he was currently on was grief. Next would come anger, then loss, disbelief, grief, anger, resentment, acceptance, grief, resentment, acceptance, anger, acceptance, grief, acceptance. Every human case different. Sometimes different emotions, but in the end everything resolving to acceptance. Either that, or insanity.

He was trying to put himself in Jackie's shoes, looking for anything to redeem her. Something that showed him there could be a foundation on which to rebuild trust. He knew he could forgive a drunken one-night stand. How often had he nearly been there?

Pre-meditated infidelity was altogether different. Whatever had arisen between them to make her susceptible to that? God knows, he couldn't think what. All it would take is for that set of circumstances to arise again. Then the risk would be there again. He could not take that risk.

He knew perfectly well that today he had betrayed Jackie's trust with Diane. If the roles were reversed he would forgive her, without a doubt. He was pushed beyond what was reasonable and sought solace. It would never have happened if Jackie hadn't treated him so callously.

He wasn't sure if he could subject Diane to being involved with a man going down that spiral of grief. That needed more thought, but that could wait. There was more to find out from Jackie. He got up from the bench and walked back along the path. Looking at the flower beds they had been happily working on together that Friday.

What Martin didn't know was that Diane was being hit with his emotions. Every punch he took, so did she.

Jackie was sitting where he left her.

"So tell me more about Mike. You said, not at first, but you mentioned that sometimes you were a bit sore from all the sex you'd been having?"

Jackie had been crying, she took a deep, faltering breath, "He likes controlling people, that turns him on more than anything. Getting them to do things they normally wouldn't. To stop doing things they normally would. It gave him a kick to control your sexual needs and mine."

"So what do you mean by not at first?"

"Not for about three months. I don't think so."

"So he didn't touch you for three months."

"He didn't, no."

"Did someone else?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"I don't know, I was blindfolded. Tied to a bed and blindfolded."

"For fuck's sake, you were raped?"

"No, I wanted to be there."

"I thought you said you were blackmailed into it?"

Jackie raised her voice, "Sort of, at first, yes, but the bondage and blindfolding also turned me on. Oh Martin, it's fucking complicated, I'm fucking complicated."

Martin paused for a moment, then asked calmly, "So, what you're telling me is you would have no sex with me. At the same time, you were being fucked by God knows how many men and or women, and you don't even know who they were?"

"Yes."

She couldn't tell him that she thought Gary, his ex-colleague they met at the pub was one of the men that had fucked her, or she had taken him in her mouth, or both. She didn't know what he'd done with her, but he'd done something with her. At the very least he'd watched her being taken, by different men, one after the other.

She couldn't tell him that it was that encounter at the pub with Gary that had made her wet. Meeting someone that she'd had anonymous sex with left her aroused.

She then desperately wanted to be fucked. The alcohol loosening her inhibition to the point where she knew she'd let Martin fuck her when they got home. She wanted Martin to fuck her that night.

"How do you know Mike wasn't one of them?"

"He was the one that removed the blindfold, when everyone else had left. He was still dressed so at first he was just watching."

"Then that changed?"

"There was one time when everything went quiet as the last man was taking me. That man came inside me then took the blindfold off. It was Mike, he was still inside me. Everyone else had left the room. That then became a regular thing. Mike being the last man to fuck me."

"How often did this happen?"

"You mean the blindfolding?"

Martin slumped.

"You mean there were other things?"

She looked at the floor, "There were other things, yes. The blindfolding was once a week, at the motel, that was always a Saturday."

"It happened yesterday?"

"Yes. That's why I needed a bath. Someone had spanked me too hard when I was being taken from behind. Then, when I was on my back, one of those holding my legs wide open for someone else to fuck me, they bruised me with their thumb. Mike always told them to be careful, but some got carried away."

Martin didn't know how much of this he could bear to hear, but he asked "You said there were other things?"

"Mike's retired now, during the week he'd take me to adult cinemas and sex clubs."

"On your so called, golf days?"

Jackie nodded, wiping her nose with a tissue.

Martin was numb.

"Jackie, you don't need to tell me any more. I don't have any more questions. I don't think I can prepare myself for the answers I might get.

I'm going out, I'll pack a case, I'll stay elsewhere tonight. I'll be back tomorrow evening at seven. I want you gone by then.

I'm reporting Mike to the police, it's up to you whether you co-operate with any investigation. Don't warn Mike, If you do as I ask and do not contact him, the divorce petition will say adultery with an unnamed man. If you warn him it will be adultery with Jake Morris, Michael Howard, and multiple unnamed men and women."

"I won't warn him. Where will I go?"

"Not my problem, you've plenty of money. Book into a hotel, whatever. You've got income from pension and investments. You could buy a house mortgage-free and still have plenty of capital. Rent somewhere in the short term, I don't care.

Make a list of what you want to take with you. If I agree it belongs to you, I'll forward it on. I'll make a list of anything I'm not bothered about. If you want anything from that list, you can have it. That's all you'll get from me."

"Martin."

"What?"

"Please, don't."

"Please don't? There were so many points in time when you could have faced the music. When we could have had some chance of recovering as a couple. How could you have ever thought it would never come to this?

Sorry Jackie, no, you've admitted you enjoyed the thrill of what you were doing. You obviously enjoy being a submissive too much. That craving for sex with strangers, both seen and unseen, that will always be a part of you. At least until such time as you do lose your libido. I can't give you that release, I won't arrange for you to be gang-banged.

It's over. You'll never understand the hell you've put me through. Even now I think I still love you, but I'm not going to let that influence me. I have to protect myself. I'll get over you. The anger will kick in soon.

You'll always be tempted to crawl back to your Master, you know it, he knows it. When he knows we're through you'll hear from him again."

Martin turned his back on her. He changed into jeans and a shirt, packed a case then bundled Gunther into his Land Rover and drove away. His first port of call was the police station. He had to wait the best part of an hour before he was interviewed.

Diane was recovering, the last emotion she felt was anger, that was receding, she knew he was going to be alright.

Martin wasn't sure a crime had been committed. He explained what he knew from Jackie. The detective told him that they would investigate. They would first have to interview Jackie and that would be done with sensitivity. Martin was told not to contact Mike, they did not want him to destroy evidence.

Jackie would have to be prepared to press charges because she was the victim in the eyes of the law, not Martin. The fact that Martin had been emotionally damaged would not be taken into account.

Regarding the gym video he was told that they referred to that as sextortion. A form of blackmail. Under section 21 of the Theft Act 1968, a person is guilty of blackmail if, with a view to gain for himself or another or with intent to cause loss to another he makes any unwarranted demand with menaces.

If Jackie said that she did not want to initially engage in the blindfolded group sex then that would be the "unwarranted demand" the "menaces" would be the threat to show Martin the video. Rape was also a possibility, again depending on Jackie.

The detective asked him if Jackie had said that Mike photographed or filmed her when she was blindfolded? Martin told him she hadn't. The detective said that in their experience it was probable that he or someone else had. Especially in those first few months when Mike wasn't actually engaging himself.

After that phase, when he joined in, somebody else could have been filming. He might have set up automated equipment. With Jackie's co-operation they could investigate that as well.

The detective then told Martin that if any photographs or videos had been published without Jackie's consent it was an offence. They would be looking at charging Mike under the Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015. The offence being distributing non-consensual pornography; intimate images distributed without the consent of the person depicted. It all depended on Jackie.

Mike could be looking at a jail sentence or a hefty fine. Also, if found guilty, Jackie could sue him. But due to unwanted publicity many victims in her shoes didn't.

Martin thanked him and left. He wasn't sure what Jackie would do about any of it. He decided he didn't care and pushed it to the back of his mind. Martin had the consolation that if Mike got off scot-free he still had the option of punching his lights out.

Then he drove to Diane, stopping for a bottle of champagne on the way. He knocked on Diane's door.

Gunther was trying to push his head past Diane, he could smell food. Diane looked down at him.

"Is it OK if he joins us?" asked Martin.

"Love me, love my dog eh? Of course, come in."

He held out the champagne, "Have you room in your fridge for this? You do like champagne don't you?"

"I do. Go and sit down, I'll join you in a minute."

Martin sat in the same place on the sofa as before. Gunther lay down on the doormat without being told. Diane came and sat next to Martin.

"I felt everything you felt, I feel it's done now, isn't it? The thing it was you needed to do?"

"Yes. I'll be on an emotional rollercoaster for a while though, it seems like you will as well."

"So the thing you needed to do, did it go like you expected?"

"Worse than I could ever have imagined."

"I thought the champagne meant you wanted to celebrate something. I don't understand?"

"Nor do I really. I will tell you everything, but can it wait until tomorrow evening? To give me time to process it myself?"

"Of course, but you've got me curious."

"Sorry, yes I know, but when I tell you it will all make sense."

"Can I ask you a few questions, please?"

"Yes, but I might not want to answer them now."

"OK, agreed."

"Does it involve your wife?"

"Yes."

"Do you still love her?"

"I'm not sure."

"Are you separating?"

"We have already."

Diane was relieved to hear that.

"Are you getting a divorce?"

"Yes."

"Is it because of me?"

"Absolutely not."

Diane jumped onto his lap and kissed him.

"That's all I needed to know, for now. Tell me the rest when you're ready. One last question."

"Fire away."

"The champagne?"

"That is to celebrate meeting an angel. If I hadn't met you, that wouldn't be champagne. It would be whisky, I'd be on my own somewhere, and it would be an empty bottle by the time I fell asleep tonight."

He held her hand.

"You saved me. Diane. No matter what happens from here. No matter if what we have blossoms or withers, you were there for me when I needed you. I'll never forget that, and I'll be forever grateful. Thank you."

He kissed her again.

Diane thought, "At last, a man that knows how to say thank you."

She smiled at him, "I can see why you want to celebrate."

She hugged the big man.

"What are we having to eat?"

"A Sunday dinner, brisket of beef, roast potatoes, spring greens, roast parsnips and gravy. It's all in hand."

"It sounds lovely, thank you."

"How long will it be?"

"About an hour."

"Do you mind if I get my head down until then? I know it makes me a crap guest, but I've had one hell of a day today."

Diane scooted to the end of the sofa and patted her lap. He lay down with his head on her. She gently stroked his hair and he was gone. His breathing deep and regular.

He reminded her so much of her father. His calm aura, except when he was exorcising his demons in the woods. His gentlemanly manner when walking in the street. How secure she felt lying across his lap, with her head on his arm. His big hand on her midriff.

She could remember lying with her dad like that as a child, although her dad's hands stayed where it was appropriate for a father's hands to be.

She wondered what it was that he had to tell her. Something to do with his wife, she now knew that much. There was nothing about him that had given her cause for concern. No warning signs, certainly no red flags.

There was also the... what was the right word? Supernatural? No, not that. What was Deanna Troi in Star Trek? An empath. Yes, some sort of telepathic emotion sensing. Like she'd already said, they didn't have to prove its existence to anyone, they both knew for certain it happened.

She would take everything one step at a time. His way with his dog also reassured her. The animal adored him. She'd seen them walking, the dog regularly looking at his master's face. He never shouted at it, he just gave calmly spoken commands. Sometimes just a gesture and it understood and obeyed him.

He was Sun, Moon, and Stars to that dog. Animals were good judges of character. From what she could see of this dog it would be an intimidating handful if it wasn't trained properly. He'd obviously had the patience to work at the training and the bond between the two of them was obvious.

The beeping of a cooking timer interrupted her thoughts. She managed to slide out from under his head without waking him. When she was about to serve the food, she shook him gently.

Martin woke and for a brief instant was confused, not knowing where he was.

"Feel better for that, sleepyhead?"

"Yes, much better, thank you."

"Would you open and pour the champagne, please? I've put the glasses on the table."

Martin removed the cork, without any theatrical pop, or the contents foaming out everywhere. He poured the glasses and sat down.

The house wasn't a large house, but the kitchen was large enough to comfortably fit a table for four. Diane was a very good cook, and he thoroughly enjoyed the meal.

"Thank you for that, it was excellent. I'll cook for you next time. If you want there to be a next time?"

"Of course I do."

"I didn't want to sound presumptuous."

"I wouldn't think that. I'm aware things have moved very quickly between us. Much more quickly than I would normally find comfortable. With you, I am comfortable with the pace. There's so much I want to tell you about me, and so much I want to learn about you. Not the stuff we've mentioned, but the rest of your life until now.

I could stay up until the early hours talking to you, learning more about you. I don't think you can at the moment, can you? You're shattered.

What if I run us a relaxing bath? It's a big bath, we'll both fit in it. Even with the size of you, you big lump. You can then go to bed with me and sleep. Or, go to bed without me and sleep. I'd love you to be with me though."

"You're so considerate, that would be great, thank you. I'll just take Gunther round the block then he'll go down for the night. Do you want a hand with the dinner things?"

"No, I'll be fine, just a case of loading the dishwasher. You take him, and I'll see you upstairs, just lock the door when you come back in."

Martin walked him, only for about ten minutes, enough for him to settle down for the night. He'd still have a good walk in the morning. As he walked he looked up at the stars, it was a clear night. He felt someone up there was looking out for him, sending him an angel.

He arrived back, locked the door, turned off the lights and went up the stairs. The bath water was still running. He had no problem locating the bathroom. Diane was wearing a towel bathrobe, pouring various concoctions into the water.

"Eye of toad and tail of newt? Are you trying to bewitch me?"

She jumped.

"Ooh, you scared me, I didn't hear you come back! It's just some bath oils and salts to help us relax. You can get in, if it's not too hot for you."

He dipped his hand, he thought he'd be fine. As he undressed, he put his clothes in a neat pile. He wasn't shy being naked in front of her. It was just as well because she blatantly eyed him up and down.

"You'll do." she said and turned her attention to the bath.

"Where have I heard that before?" thought Martin, a rush of sadness sweeping through him.

She turned back to him quickly, "What is it, what's the matter? Tell me."

"What do you mean?"

"Just then, I felt you becoming sad."

"Wow! You weren't even looking at me."

"I didn't see you becoming sad, I FELT you becoming sad."

"Don't worry, you said nothing wrong, I was just reminded of something. I'll tell you tomorrow."

1...345678