All Comments on 'Angelic Salvation'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I'm just.....puddle on the floor.

Again! You did it again! Totally melted me into a puddle of useless goo and now my brain won't work for the rest of the night. Seriously, your story really moved me and the tension and sensuality that you infuse into the relationship of these two angelic people is so HOT!!!

Woo! I'm really glad I checked this out! Thank you so much for making my night!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
XD yey!

Loved it Loved it Loved it! But then I already told you this!!!!!!!!!

-CaffeinatedMoon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW! I never. . .

WOW! I never liked stories with any kind of domination or pain until this moment. You did it so perfectly. The story in and of itself was amazing, but that little bit of extra about them belonging totally to each other, well, it was just the crowning touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
::girly squeal:: ::claps hands::

Sachi! That was so amazing! I loved everything about this story! I do hope you'll write more.

cadaryecadaryealmost 20 years ago
Utterly amazed, again...

Once again, I'm utterly speechless. Absolutely amazing. I can understand why you love Sam and Trist so much. I have a gay couple of my own that I've grown quite attached to.

-Cadarye

babybellebabybellealmost 20 years ago
really wonderful!!

i was wasting time trying not to revise for exams tomorrow when i came accross these two stories. the sex is so well done, it's so fluent, not a stilted moment, and characterisation, as everyone else has said, is just about as good as it gets! the two guys are really beautiful too, in so many ways. good dream sequence! thank you for a great bed time read... beats the hell out of robert frost (or is that a dreadful thing to say??)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful

This was the most amazing story. I loved every word of it.I also read the first story. You are an incredible story teller.I am waiting for more.

ObsObsover 19 years ago
brilliant

loved the story of Tristan and Sam. I've never been a fan of gay erotic stories, but the stories of Sam and Tristan were brilliant. Please write more, weather it be about Tristan and Sam or more about Angels.

harplingharplingover 19 years ago
you're my hero!

i absolutely loved everything about this story. the characters, the settings, the action, the dialogue, every single thing. and i'm going to add your author profile to my favorites list so i can get to your other stories easily. so much for my grades this semester! ^__~

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

I loved it, thank you for sharing it with us

in some places it made me cry, for the love

they felt and nearly lost.

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Nice

Well as usual you were amazing, I really really liked this one a lot!! I haven't commented before and I usually dont comment at all but I was really really impressed. Keep up the good. . . well great writing and I'll keep reading them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're one of the lucky ones

Thank you for a great story. I hope you realize just how lucky you are. To be able to write like that is a gift, a great gift. Which of course means that you have an obligation to your fans to keep using it. Don't keep us all waiting for too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful!!

This is probably the most beautiful story I have read on Literotica to date. I loved it!! The character development was excellent and the 'bumps' in the road the two lovers endured made this story all the more special. A Wonderful story; keep writing because I'll definitely keep reading!

NitaelfNitaelfover 17 years ago
This is so beautiful!

Thank you so much for this story. Please keep up the wonderful beautiful work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm Speechless

If anything deserved to be read by millions of people around the world, this beautiful love story is most definitely it.

Everything was so superbly written. You make the writer in me absolutely emerald with envy and the reader in me thrown into ecstatics. The romance, the beauty, and the extremely great detailed sex just make this story worth reading over and over again.

You most definitely derserve to get your work published and become a famous author of more great works like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG tears

Omg no seriously im crying so much this is just so wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing

This was as beautiful and compelling a love story as any I've read either on or off the internet. Congrats for producing something that's head and shoulders above the rest of the dross.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Just beautiful!

Loved the characters, loved the plot, LOVED the sex. You're an incredible writer and I hope to read more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Perfect

Your best story, without question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I loved it!!

Loved it better than the first part. You definately have a gift for the written word.

vjneglurvjnegluralmost 15 years ago
a rendering from the soul!

amazing,touching and simply beautiful!

people laugh at me, when i say i believe in angels.

this story is an eye-opener to all of those who refuse to believe in the power of love and the angels it creates out of lovers

ashbabyashbabyalmost 15 years ago
LOVED IT!! <3

It's so nice to read stories with actual plot development and to have characters that are so damn easy to fall in love with!! Please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I've enjoyed the stories featuring these two characters a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

I love these characters. Please write more with them.

alexandra36alexandra36over 13 years ago
Yes, more pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Me too, love these 2 characters! Please write more of them. :)

booklove101booklove101about 13 years ago
more

very good written, hat about more "adventures" ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is really great please write more. I love all of your stories, they're amazing!

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Just a thank you...

I had read the prequel to this story and enjoyed it. Somehow I found ANGELIC SALAVTION (have to idea how I missed it?!?!?

So, this is just a thank you for a wonderful story, and great characters. Oh, and I should mention..just marvelous "making love scenes!"

bookworm2192bookworm2192over 12 years ago
Pretty good.

I love the story and I am absolutely ecstatic that this is a sequel! You still have grammatical errors that distract me at the oddest moments, but I am willing to forgive them if you write more stories.

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago
Soooo damn good!

I read the first story about Tristan and Sam a while back but I didn't realise you wrote a sequel. So happy when I saw this. This sequel was sooo sweet and soo hott!!

Sam having powers and being immortal as well just makes it perfect.

Looking forward to more of your stories.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think another one should be in the works. They are two loveable character and this one should be the setting or their wedding/honeymoon.

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 11 years ago
This is so Beautiful!

I loved it and was really surprised there was a sequel to Sam and Tristan's story I hope you will write about their wedding because now you have me hooked and i would love to read a new chapter, Please write and post it soon!!!

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
mmm another hit

i loved it hated that carolyn lady wanted to smack her but the story was fantastic s always thankies for sharing again all the best keep em coming!!.nix

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the way you write

I always come back to your stories and read them again. I hope you come back to writing.

MoonlightSkyMoonlightSkyabout 10 years ago
I can't stop reading your stories!

You're an amazing writer, and I simply love reading your stories ,not only for the sexy moments ; but also for the amazing love stories .

canndcanndabout 10 years ago

It was a very sweet end to their story. enjoyed it alot.

canndcanndabout 10 years ago

The only thing I would have added is to have had Sam say that he'd like to invite Tristans' family and have them witness their happiness together even if they couldn't know it was their Tristan. Though that may have been sad for them in a way, it might have helped Tristan to have them there?

TesoroMioTesoroMioover 9 years ago
So beautiful

So beautiful in so many ways. The emotion is so perfectly expressed in fear and loss and distrust and trust. I loved it when Sam heard the bit if Tristan come back in his hoarse laughter.

My only complaint is why we have to end on this absurd notion of the most expensive everything. Is that somehow proof of love? Why do people want to do that when they get married? There are so many better places wedding talk could have gone.

Also, "then" and "than". "Then" is about the passing of time. "Than" is about comparison. You use each right sometimes, but very often in all your stories you say things like "faster then" or "bigger then" which should be "than"

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 8 years ago
Please start writing again!!!!

Please start writing again! XO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In love

In oven with these two. I would love to follow them through their many year of their journey!!!!

RichBauerRichBauerover 6 years ago
what a story

just loved it please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bitch Carolyn

I wish you would have given an ending about what happened to that bitch Carolyn.Let the readers know that Karma came back to bite her in the ass.Or how about one of the demons coming for her.Otherwise enjoyed both stories even with grammatical errors

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08about 3 years ago

You are an awesome writer

cmiextracmiextra10 months ago

I don't like the pain play. Pain is

cmiextracmiextra10 months ago

Pain is always at least tinged with some darkness that is out of place in a supernaturally good relationship. Just my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous