Angelic Treasures - Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right here is where the muscle begins..." I feel his hands run up the length of my thigh. It is no longer butterflies. It is now a whole locust plague I feel in my stomach. "... and here is where the muscle ends. It is important to focus on the whole muscle group, as they are all connected like a machine. If one part is loose and another tight, then there is risk of injury. You have done most of it but let me show you how to stretch your glutes." He is talking about my ass.

I get up to my knees and look at him with a stern look and playfully quip, "Are you calling me a tight ass?" Both of my hands are now on my hips.

He lets out a warm laugh, his nose crinkles at my joke. "I mean... if the shoe fits, wear it." He mockingly says. I roll my eyes and almost flick him off. I stop myself just before, but my fist is still in the air. He puts his hands up like I am pointing a gun at him, "Don't beat me up Ashley. I don't think I can take you."

I roll my eyes again as I wipe my hands on my moist yoga pants. They were full of sweat. "I am sure you could take me whenever you want." I say with a grin. It instantly dawns on me what kind of insinuation that statement implied and quickly add, "I am half your size! False humbleness is unattractive."

'Good catch Ashley. You moron.' I think to myself. I internally scream.

"That may be, but as I taught Eric, always let the woman win." He replies in a scholarly tone. He is teasing me relentlessly. I feel like I can't think straight. My normal comebacks were lame and it is because I am distracted.

"Ok, last one I want to show you," he continues. "Lay on your back again, legs straight out. This time bring your leg over your body, while keeping your shoulders on the mat and I will bounce your legs. Tell me when you feel the apex of the stretch. It is kind of like the static stretch, but with a partner."

I do as he says, and he is soon pressing down on my leg slightly bouncing it up and down. I look at Theo. He was big. I should feel intimidated and embarrassed by my boyfriend's father having his hand on my thigh and hip, but all I can think about is the warmth of his hands. The tightness of his grip on my waist. The sight of his muscles rippling as he uses them to stretch me, still slightly shining with sweat. The aroma of his cologne, deodorant, and his sweat enter my nose. I feel some of his sweat drop onto my breasts. We switch legs. I feel his hand gliding over my moist yoga pants, up and down my legs go. I feel his knee pressing against my ass.

It was wrong.

It was intoxicating.

My hand rises to touch his face.

"Okay! That is it!" He pats my knee as he rises to his feet. My hand, barely raised off the floor, finds its way onto my stomach as I lay there- Dazed at what I was about to do. I feel myself coming down from whatever tension and euphoria I was feeling. A wave of guilt fills my chest, and I roll away from Theo onto my knees. I look down, hands on my thighs and take a deep breath. He did not seem to notice my hand beginning to rise, nor how I was pretty much undressing him in my mind.

A small comfort to me.

What am I doing?

I shake my head and stand up. Theo looks at me with concern and says, "Hey, are you alright? Did I hurt you?" I smile up at him weakly, my head down in shame. He comes closer and touches my shoulder. My hands are at my side, fists clenched.

I look up at him and say, "No, Theo you are great. I just hurt myself that is all." Half truth. "I am just embarrassed you had to see me like this. You take time out of your busy life to help me out and I really love that. I just do not want to be a burden." I say as I fidget with my fingernails. I feel small. I feel ashamed.

He reaches out and pulls me close. My head is against his hard chest. Tears begin to fill my eyes. He rests his chin against my head. "You are one of the most important people in my life Ashley. I am glad you are in it. I will always help you, and it is no trouble at all." He pulls away and takes my chin in his hands to tilt my face towards his. "No trouble at all." A moment passes as he stares at me.

I close my eyes

My lips part.

I feel his hand drop and clasp my hands. He takes a breath and says, "You are too hard on yourself. Go enjoy the steam room and relax. We will have dinner and then we can hit the hot tub. You have a swimsuit, right?"

I open my eyes and nod. He begins to turn away to head upstairs when I grab his hand. He looks back and I wrap my hand around the back of his neck and lean in and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Theo." I say softly , and give him a brief, tight smile. I then walk towards the stairs, red faced and silently cursing myself. As I walk up the stairs, I barely notice I had not heard footsteps following me. Almost like Theo was staring at me.

I text Eric when I enter the guest room and I put my phone down as I change into my bikini: all blue with white doves dotted over the fabric and a little lace on the outline. It even had a little bow in the front! I thought it was the cutest thing when I first saw it and with my new 'gym body', I thought I looked fantastic in it when I looked at my reflection in the store dressing room. It was tight in all the right places, but not too revealing as to give my parents a heart attack when they saw my pictures on Facebook. Still, it made me feel sexy. I pull another large T-shirt over myself and check my phone. Eric has not texted me back. I walk across the Livingroom and go back downstairs. I find the towels on a rack just inside the sauna and grab one. They were so soft!

I find the controls to the sauna and turn the sucker on. I take off the large T-shirt and place it on a hook and step inside. A red heat lamp pierces the darkness and I close the door. I notice a slight vibration as a machine, or something kicks on and steam starts to fill the air. It was so warm. I close my eyes and lay my head back and just enjoy the rising heat wash over me. Theo was right, my body felt amazing. My breathing is slow. I take deep breaths. I feel my body starting to sweat. I feel my skin moisten. I lay down on the bench, using the towel as a sort of pillow, and put my hands behind my head.

In the midst of my relaxation and meditation, the day's events slash across my mind and I replay them endlessly. The excitement. The feelings, the sounds, the smells. The attraction. The feelings of his body against mine. His hands running up and down my thighs. His eyes and the fire behind them. The feeling of his lips.

I am so preoccupied with thinking about today, I am almost not conscious of what my body is doing.

My legs slowly begin to instinctively part. My hips start moving slightly back and forth, rising and falling in a slow motion. I run my left hand slowly and lightly down my moist tight stomach.

The outline of his cock. His hard body. His muscles pumping and rippling. His dark skin contrasting my pale skin. The warmness between my legs as his body was close to mine.

My fingers slip under the front lining of my bikini bottoms.

The way his voice commanded me. The way he took my chin and I felt like he was going to kiss me.

My right hand pushes under my bikini top and starts to grasp my right breast. I push and pull at it slowly, slightly. My breathing is starting to quicken.

The dirty thoughts of his body on top of mine, my hands running down his back while our mouths explored each other's body. Him kissing my neck as his large body presses down on my petite frame. My legs wrapping around his waist.

My hand is now fully underneath my bikini bottoms. I begin to slowly rub my quickly moistening pussy. Up and down. My eyes are closed, my lips slightly parted and I sigh. My back starts to arch and my right hand massaging my right breast more vigorously. Pinching, pulling, pushing. My red hair is wet and draped around my shoulders. My legs are now widely parted and my slender hips are rhythmically thrusting slowly back and forth.

Our naked bodies slicked with sweat. His motions against my body as I bite his neck softly and nibble his ear. His cock entering me, taking my virginity and making me his. My hands, finger locked with his, firmly above my head, his mouth on my neck, his hot breath mixing with mine as he stares at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

My head tilts back and I let out a soft, breathy moan through parted lips as I begin massaging my clit. In no time at all I feel my stomach warm, my muscles contract, my back arching intensely, my mouth wide open but silent, my eyes clench, my breasts now out of my bikini top and my right hand constricting my right boob. My mind explodes and my eyes fly open with an earthshattering orgasm. My voice squeaks as I try and moan, but the feeling is too intense for my body to respond.

I finally let out a loud whimpering groan.

Just as there is a knock at the door.

My eyes fly to the door and I am suddenly aware of what just happened. I sit upright as quickly as I can while still recovering from the tingles of euphoria and say, "Y-yes? Hel-hello?"

"Hey! The pizza is here! Come when you are ready!" Theo's muffled voice sounds through the door.

"Y-yep. I-in a minute!" I stammer as I look around and put the towel over my lap. My hands are in between my legs and I am staring at the door, my eyes wide and body ridged. I am breathing rapidly, and my heart is pounding in my ears. After a couple moments, I look down and realize my breasts are laid bare for all the world to see and my face reddens as I sheepishly put them back into the bikini. I let my head fall back and it hits the wooden wall with a thump. I take a deep breath and sigh.

"URRRRRGH!" I grunt silently. What was I thinking? Well, I know what I was thinking about, but where did this come from? I have masturbated before, usually while sending dirty texts back and forth with Eric, but this was different. I had never thought about another man as I did it. I never lost control like that before. I open my eyes and stare at the red light.

I feel guilt.

It was wrong.

It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life.

I sit there and think about it all. Fantasy happens right? Eric says he sometimes watches porn and those women are not me. This is nothing different. I don't hold it against him, so maybe he would not hold it against me. That I am fantasizing... about his... father...

I smile at the thought. How absurd I am being! Nothing happened, I just masturbated and had an orgasm. I was almost caught by the man I was masturbating to. I experienced my karma and now I am going to go on like nothing happened. Nothing will happen! Just go and eat pizza, sit in the hot tub, spend tomorrow as normal and then see Eric in two days.

I laugh silently as I get up and open the door. I wish I didn't. All the heat leaves me, and I am now freezing! My nipples instantly harden, and I wrap the towel around myself. I put the large T-shirt on and put the towel around my waist. I shiver as I slip on my flip flops and head upstairs. The smell of pizza makes my stomach rumble, and I see Theo, already changed into a swimsuit and a tight grey T-shirt putting out paper plates and pouring soda.

"I am starving! Thank you for the pizza!" I say as I almost dance over to the table. The sight of the food eases my apprehension and replaces it with anticipation. I love pizza. It is my weakness. I see two boxes and pull the top up lightly on both and see one is pepperoni and the other pizza is sausage. Pepperoni is my favorite. I pull my towel and let it slide off my waist, slightly missing the warmth it provided me, and place it on the chair.

"I am glad. I was worried because I did not have time to cook today and I was hoping you would not mind some Dominos." He says with a sly sideways glance at me, watching as I greedily sneak a peek at the pizza. "Some people see this house and expect servants, but they usually leave disappointed."

Feeling relieved that he had not seemed to hear my sounds of orgasm, I twist my mouth into a teasing smile as I lean in and say "You make an excellent servant sir." I bite my lip instinctively. I realize what I just did and try and play it off as me itching my lower lip.

He freezes as he looks at my mouth and says slowly, "What are you doing Ashley, you look like you are having a stroke."

I blush furiously and quickly say, "Sorry, I had an itch. It is something I do all the time. It is weird I know. I don't know why I do it..." and I suddenly find something very interesting outside the kitchen window to look at to avoid his eyes.

"It's ok, anyway dig in and tell me how you liked the sauna!" He says quickly, thankfully not dwelling on the fact I looked at him just then like I did Eric as I leaned in almost seductively and bit my lip just seconds ago.

All the overwhelming and crazy experiences of the day seem so far away as I find myself enjoying Theo's company. We talk and laugh through mouths full of pizza and I realize right then why I am attracted to him. He is so charming and funny, and I love to be around him. He was so interesting and his way of telling stories is fascinating and I am in tears from laughter throughout the whole dinner. More than once I caught myself with my chin resting in my hands just staring at him, listening to his voice, noticing the way his face wrinkled as he smiled, how his eyes danced as he thought of new ways to lie in his stories.

It is just an attraction. Nothing to worry about. It is not like I love him.

I am lost in thought, focusing on his lips as he moves them while telling me an embarrassing story about Eric. I feel the fluttering of butterflies deep in my stomach, the hotness between my thighs, the lightness in my chest. I find myself licking my lips, over and over, while staring at his mouth in as many glances I can dare. His gaze is almost overpowering. The energy and tingles still linger from my escapade in the steam room.

I jump when I feel a sudden vibration between my legs. I let out a whimper, which I immediately cover with a cough as I realize I had put my phone between my legs and somehow it had wedged right on top of my vagina. It vibrated again and I realized it was right underneath my clit.

Instead of grabbing it and either answering or sending them to voicemail, I do something which takes me by surprise: I shift my hips so my phone is pressed firmly against my pleasure button.

Theo continues his story, my eyes locked into his eyes. A moment passes, but it seems like an eternity. His full lips, his perfect eyes, his captivating smile, all pulling me into anticipation of what is coming next:

I feel the thin cloth of my bikini bottoms move rapidly as the next vibration sends shock waves of pleasure starting from my already sensitive clit up into my stomach and into my chest. I gasp through my nose as my eyes close for a fraction of a second. The vibration only lasts a second, but it is enough for me to start moving my hips forward in lustful aftershocks. The memory of my orgasm in the sauna firmly in my mind as I stare at Theo.

He is so focused on telling his story, thankfully, that he does not see a burning lust in my eyes during the vibration, slowly fading but not disappearing completely during the lull between rings. I am leaning forward and the movements of my hips are not visible to him either. I let out a shaky breath and put the lower part of my face behind my hands with my elbows on the table. Fractions of seconds seem like days. I bite my tongue as the feelings of naughtiness and novel experiences of almost uncontrollable impulse threaten to overtake my higher senses.

The next vibration sends me into another plane of existence. My thighs and hips pull into each other instantly, inadvertently pushing my phone harder against my womanhood. I am no longer Ashley. I am a being filled with a seeming insatiable sexual need. I want... no I NEED release from the overpowering feelings. The pleasure which sweeps through my body joins the chorus of lust already singing in my groin, in my stomach, in my very soul.

I take one of my hands and ball it in a fist as I put it down on the table. My mouth opens and I stick the tip of my middle finger in my mouth and bite down; it too slightly balled and against my chin. I am bouncing up and down, my tiptoes dancing up and down, as my face reddens. It is not embarrassment, but me using my entire willpower not to jump across the table, grab Theo's shirt and pull myself up to his face and kiss his beautiful lips.

I am that close.

It will only take one more vibration. Then I know I will do it. I will lose control and I will kiss my boyfriend's father.

My heart is jumping against my chest now. My legs are pistons, and my whole body is quickly vibrating. Theo's voice is an eternity away, almost incomprehensible. I can't take this anymore. Just a little push. It is all I need. The butterflies are gone, replaced by a simmering fire.

Seconds pass.

The sounds of the room return to my ears.

The next vibration never comes.

The fire dies as quickly as it appeared, snuffed out at the realization of my actions and thoughts. My eyes glaze over as I internally scream. My parents raised me better than this. I love Eric, and here I am acting like a whore. He does not deserve someone like me. Why am I being like this? Guilt replaces lust and my eyes look down at my pizza sauce covered plate. My middle finger still in my mouth as Theo bursts out in laughter and asks me a question.

I grasp my phone and as I look at the caller ID, guilt is instantly wrapped with creeping horror. Tears fill my eyes as I comprehend the name of the caller:

*Eric <3*

Theo sees the tears. He stops laughing. He says something, but I cannot understand the words. I look up at him and see his head tilted slightly to the right, his eyes staring intently into my own, his hands on either side of his plate. I shake my head, not in an answer to whatever he said, but in surrender to my emotional torment. My shoulders drop.

What have I done?

My lips tremble, I swallow and bite my tongue. I look at my phone again, wishing it does not say what it says, but there it is again, as clear as it can be:

*Eric <3*

I feel a tear leave my eye and slowly carve a path down my cheek. My boyfriend, my love, calling me to hear my voice and I used his path of communication to... to... I cannot bring myself to complete the thought. Theo reaches across the table and touches my hand on the table. The world comes back into vivid focus and I can understand his words.

"...-at is wrong?" He says. Concern leaking into his voice. At his touch, another tear drops, a large one. It shimmers down my cheek and pools at my chin. "Hey..." He releases my hand and scoots his chair back. He stands and walks around the table and puts his arm around me, his other hand rests on my other shoulder. He looks down and sees Eric's name on my phone. He sighs and hugs me tighter.

"You will see him soon Ashley... I miss him too..." He almost whispers to me. I want to tell him the reason, to tell him of my shame and guilt, but I find myself unable to say anything. I open my mouth to speak, but my voice cracks and I decide I am never going to say anything about it. I take a shaky breath and find myself quickly letting out a whimpering sobbing noise as the floodgates finally flow freely. Tears stream down my face as my face contorts. I push my face into Theo's chest and my cries of guilt and shame are muffled as he wraps both of his arms around me and bends down. His cotton shirt rubs against my nose and I find a crevice in his shoulder.

I cry in his arms for a long time.

I finally feel the sadness lighten. I pull my head slowly back away from Theo's body and notice there is a large area soaked with tears, drool, and snot. He pulls his hands from my back and places them on either side of my face. His eyes are warm and reassuring, shining such intensity it almost seems like he is using sheer will to take whatever grief I have away from me onto himself. It's kind of works, as I feel my guilt and shame subside, if only a little. I sniffle and hear whatever grotesque slime dripping from my nose go back into my nose. I place my right hand over his and give him a weak smile and tilt my head slightly. My eyes shift from his eyes to the wet spot again and I give a hoarse bark of laughter and sheepishly say, "Sorry about your shirt." I give him a slight grin, which turns into a relaxed smile as his eyes do not leave mine. He smiles and pushes air through his nose. His thumb moves across my cheek, and my hands begins to move—stroking his hand softly.