Angelic Treasures - Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for being you Theo... I am sorry I ruined dinner." I softly say after a couple of seconds. Right then and there, I make a promise to myself. I am never going to lose control again. I have identified the cause and now I can control the outcome. This will never happen again. He takes his hands off my face, out of my still moving hands, and his warmth leaves my cheeks. He turns his head as he surveys the leftover pizza. "Nothing can ruin pizza. Ever. Do not let anyone tell you that!" He loudly exclaims as he slaps his knees and stands up. I giggle as I silently agree. No matter what, pizza made anything better. I grab another piece and take a bite. I decide I probably should not eat too much more as I am already stuffed and push the plate away. I get up to help Theo clean up. It will be good to take my mind off things.

Theo looks at me clearing off the table and he leans on the counter. "Ashley... Ash... ASHLEY!" I break out of mindlessly cleaning the table and look at him.

"Don't worry about cleaning. Go relax. I will get it. You still need to go into the hot tub." He says, in a tone which said, 'Do not argue.'

I decide to argue.

"Theo, it is not that big of a deal! Just a couple of plates man." I continue to clean.

He moves to the table quickly and takes the plates out of my hands, and says in a gracious but firm tone, "This is my house, my rules. Go... Relax... You just got done sobbing your eyes out. You are stressed. I will be out there shortly."

Puffing out my chest, and standing on my toes, I tilt my head back and get close to his face and say in my toughest voice, "Make me." I close my eyes and stick out my tongue.

I open my eyes and plop back down off my tippy toes. I look up into his face and see him staring at me. The warmth is back, the butterflies. The tingles of slight arousal. His piercing eyes looking into mine. I feel like I am being examined. His eyes calculating something.

'Calculate this Theo!', I think as I grab the plates from his hands and walk slowly towards the trash bin. I look over my shoulder with my mouth open and eyes wide in mocking surprise. I give a sharp gasp as the plates plop into the trash bin. It was the classic, 'Look at what I am doing,' move I pulled all the time when I lived with my parents. I turn and face him and lean back against the counter, forgetting entirely my swimsuit bottoms were moist in the crotch from my earlier escapade and as I lean back my shirt pulls up just enough to be in view of Theo.

His eyes go down and then up. I can feel something in his eyes projecting into me. I am frozen in place. The feelings of lust explode and send tingles across my thighs. I find, however, I no longer feel small. I am not intimidated. I will not lose control again. It is not love, just attraction. I can handle this. I open my mouth, find it dry and swallow. I open it again and speak, "Are you going to help me or just think about it?" I raise a teasing single eyebrow and grin.

The fire in his eyes dies swiftly and he shakes his head. I hear him mumbling something about "young people", as he piles the leftover pizza onto a plate and heads over to the fridge. He puts plastic wrap over the plate and puts it in. I run up and hug him from behind. I start jumping up and down screaming, "Hot tub! Hot tub! HOT TUB!" He screams in pain as my arms jam into his ribs and he pries my grip off of him with strong hands. He whirls around and he is snickering.

"How do you have so much energy? He finally says, his hands still on my wrists, "You just worked out, sat in the sauna for a while, ate heavy carbs, AND cried for a solid ten minutes."

"I...", my face reddens, and my body shrinks a little bit, "I have never been... in a hot tub before." It is true. The only time I was staying at a place which had a jacuzzi, the damn thing was out of service. I am so excited to try it, and I have not forgotten I promised to take pictures and send them to Eric. He deserved that much.

Theo's eyes widened, "Really? Well we need to get you out there right now!" He releases his grip on my wrists and starts walking towards the patio door. I follow and puts his arm around me, pulling me in close. "I can't believe you never have been in one. You are going to love it." I put my head into the crevasse of his shoulder.

"There is a lot I have not experienced yet, but I am excited to find out!" I tilt my head and beam at him. He snorts out a chuckle and looks down at me with dancing eyes. He pulls his arm away from he and tells me he will meet me out there. I grab the towel from the chair and open the patio door. I see the jacuzzi, built into the beautifully stained wooden porch. I walk over and examine it. I find the button which says, 'start', and push it. Instantly, the water is alive with tumbling white rapids as the jets kick in. I take off my shirt and lay both it and the towel on a patio chair. I shiver, as it is kind of a chilly day today, and slowly step into the violent mass of water.

The heat greets my foot as I lower myself slowly. I find myself sighing as my thighs are enveloped by the water. I feel the heat rising, meeting my face as I look down. I feel tiny splashes of water hitting my face and my nose is filled with the smell of chlorine. I find what I think is a place to sit and slowly sink further and further until I am shoulder deep. My hair is flowing around my shoulders as I take a deep breath and enjoy the experience. I find what looks like a leather pillow on the side of the hot tub and lean back.

I am in heaven.

I hear the patio door slide open and then slam closed. I lazily open my eyes and turn my head to see Theo, towel draped around his neck, heading towards me. I close my eyes and give him a pleasure filled closed lip smile and turn away. I hear his patter coming closer, and finally hear him plop his shirt and towel down on one of the chairs. I do not open my eyes as I hear him groan and 'ooo ahhhh' his way into the hot tub. I hear his skin rub against the bottom of this pleasure machine and feel the waves hit my chin as he sinks into the water. I open my eyes and he is leaning back, across from me, eyes closed, just like me.

"This is the second-best thing I have experienced." I say, slurring my words in pure enjoyment.

I hear Theo's head raise and he asks, "What was the first?"

"Meeting you and Eric." I answer honestly. I smile, eyes closed, enjoying the memories.

We talk very little for a long time, content with silence and let the jets, the heat, and the sound of the vibrating motor carry us far away from our troubles.

"We should get out. You will turn into a prune." He finally says. I hear him groan as he rises to his feet, the water sloshing off his body.

I crinkle my face, my eyes scrunched, as I let out a whine, "Nnnooohhhoooo...!" He laughs and says, "Well I am getting out. You can stay out here all night if you want. Just don't ask me to dry you out tomorrow."

I open my eyes and sigh in resignation. "Fiiiiiiiine..." I roll my eyes in mock protest before grinning. I feel tired and I still have to take a shower and call Eric back.

'That is going to be fun...' I slowly think.

I feel a sense of dread at the thought of talking to Eric.

I sit up and instantly freeze. My heart skips down into my stomach and I find myself now quite awake and alert. Theo's half naked body looks like it was sculpted by a cruel craftsman. A craftsman who wanted to torture women. His abs were wet from the hot tub and every curve of muscle, every indent and every rise is accentuated by the dying light of the sun. His tight, muscular chest. His biceps. I mean... damn... If I saw a body like this on the internet, I would have said it was photoshopped. But here it was, right in front of me.

Within reach.

No. Not this shit again. I am done! Eric deserves better than this Ashley. Eric can watch porn all he wants but when I fantasize, I get too carried away. I am going to take a shower, call Eric, listen to his voice and giggle at his jokes. I am going to say dirty things to him, tease him, and hear him whisper sweet nothings into my ear and I will hold my pillow and pretend it is him next to me. I will fall asleep and wake up one day closer to seeing him, hugging him, feeling him, kissing him. I may even give Eric my virginity.

My one single use possession I want only him to have.

I miss him terribly.

Theo is out the hot tub and drying off. I advert my eyes by looking at some bird poop on the porch. 'Nothing like bird poop to dry up the nether regions', I think to myself. I giggle shamelessly to myself and stand up. I feel a sudden chill of the cool summer air as the breeze hits my wet, exposed skin like a knife. My bikini is no help at all as I shiver my way to my towel. I dry myself off quickly and wrap myself up snugly into its warm embrace. I see Theo down by the pool looking at something, so I wander over.

"What are you looking at?" I ask, as I walk over the rough concrete.

"Hey Ashley, come look at this. This is so cool!" He says in an excited voice. My curiosity peeks. He is pointing to something at the edge of the pool and I walk over and lean in to see what he is pointing at. "Do you see it?" he asks, standing up with his hands at his hips. I look searchingly and move closer to the edge but all I see is the brown tile outlining the massive pool.

"No... What are you talking about?" I say as I squint my eyes and try my hardest to find what he pointed at. He leans in close to my ear and says, "It is your demise." I feel his strong, rough hands touch my ass and my shoulder and feel a powerful shove that forces me off my feet. I look to see his face begin to break into laughter as I am flung over the edge of the pool and start to fall. I automatically suck in air as the freezing cold water hits my back, soaking my towel, and suddenly everything is muffled as I descend into the depths of the pool.

As I start to swim to the surface, my only thought is, 'I am going to kill him.'

My head breaks the surface of the water and I wipe the water from my eyes. I cough and my eyes find Theo, hands on his knees, laughing harder than I have seen someone laugh before. My eyes flash with mischievous anger as my lips curl into a snarling smile. I swim back and pull myself out the pool. Theo raises his hands defensively and tries to speak. "N-n-hahahah—a-ash-hahahhahahha" I grab his arm with both hands and push. My pathetic attempts at beating him up make him laugh even harder. He is so strong, and I cannot even move him. His continual laughter frustrates me to no end! With a warrior scream (kind of like a house cat trying to sound like lion), I launch my entire body at him and my head connects with his chest and my legs wrap around his waist. I feel him finally topple over as my body weight drags him over the edge. His laughter and my shriek of power (not very powerful) dies when we go under water.

I free my arms and proceed to continually punch him in the chest while still underwater. Suffice to say, I do not think he even noticed. I feel myself rising with him as his powerful strokes bring both of us to the surface. Our heads meet the cool summer air and I am still hitting him. He is still laughing while treading water. My legs are still around his waist. My frustration only growing as I am not able to illicit a single indication of pain from him. I finally stop and slap my hands on his shoulders and stare angrily at him. When this does not get him to stop laughing, I move my face closer to his until our noses almost touch.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!? I AM FREEZING! YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!" I yell, but I feel my initial anger fading and I begin to snicker. It was a stupid prank and I fell for it. The feeling of me being gullible replaces my anger and I join him in laughing.

"I-heheh I-I can't believe you -hahah - you fell for it. You should have seen- HAHAHAHHA—You should have seeeeeeen your faaaace!" He stammers through pained laughter and he begins to laugh even harder than before and throws his head back. This pulls me forward and I throw my arms around him to catch myself. I feel my body shaking as I laugh into his shoulder, his head smothered by my neck and my red hair drapes across his face. I feel his breath pierce the cold breeze and wash over my neck and ear. I feel a tingle run down my back and feel the familiar warming between my legs, but I am too focused on the moment. I am laughing so hard I cannot breathe, and the thought and feelings pass. We stay like that for a while: My pale female form wrapped around my boyfriend's father while our bodies bounce in unison from his powerful strokes keeping us afloat on the surface.

I pull my head away from his shoulder, still giggling uncontrollably and meet his eyes. My arms are now around his neck, my legs firmly wrapped around him. I am happy. I am content. This is a good moment. His deep, brown eyes dance even as the laughter is fading. Finally, he chuckles his last traces of laughter and is smiling a closed smile. My laughter fades and I sigh and tilt my head to the side. We stare at each other in silence for a few moments with our bodies tightly pressed together and our faces inches apart. I feel a compression against my lip, and I realize I am biting it.

I close my eyes and tilt my head back, my hips sliding up his tight abdomen as my back arches and I slide my hands from his neck and open my legs. The coolness of the water contrasting the heat from his body greets my thighs and my groin as I float away from him slowly. I deadman's float for a couple of seconds before sinking below the water and swimming back up to the surface. I bring my eyes above the water while keeping my mouth below the surface and look at Theo. He is still looking at me with a face I cannot read. I bring the rest of my face above water and smirk at him. I wink then turn around and swim to the edge of the massive pool. I pull myself up, pausing to let the water run from my body. I tilt my head back and feel the water drain from my hair. I finish pulling myself up and get to my feet.

I look over at Theo who is following my lead of getting out of the pool, my old towel in hand. "I am taking your towel." I say, more of a statement than a request. I raise an eyebrow, almost daring him to argue. He smiles and nods his head once in agreement. "Yeeeeahhh. I did not really think that through." He grunts as he pulls himself up. His muscles contract and show their splendorous definition. Damn he looks good. For an asshole.

"I will go get you one if you want!" I say cheerfully.

He replies, kind of distractedly. "Yeah, that would be great! I need to clean the hot tub anyway! Just leave it on the railing on the porch and I will grab it later." I see his eyes glancing down towards my feet as I dry myself off. Or maybe my body... 'Nah. Couldn't be,' I think and I push the thought aside.

I start walking towards the house. "Railing of the porch. Got it. I will be out soon!" I yell over my shoulder. I see in the reflection of the double patio door that Theo is still looking at me. Or maybe it is something else. 'Oh please Ashley. You are so full of yourself aren't you? You get a little attention from some guys at school and now you think all of the men in the world want you. Shut up you idiot.' I mentally chastise myself as I open the patio door and go in.

The air conditioning hits me like a frozen elephant just ran into my body and blew me to pieces. It was FREEZING. I feel my skin tighten from the speed of the goosebumps and my nipples harden. 'If I had a penis,' I think, 'My balls would have been pulled into my brain just now.' I take large strides, stampede down the basement stairs and reach the towel rack. I grab a towel and run up the stairs, taking three steps at a time.

I grab my phone from the table and open the door and go outside. I see Theo, still shirtless and still wet, turning on the sprinkler for his bushes. I hold up the towel for him to see it and then walk down towards the hot tub. I lean down and splash a little water on my chest and stomach and feel the heat running down my legs. I fiddle with my phone until I have the camera in front view and hold my arm out to take a selfie in front of the hot tub. It takes me several tries, as my pale skin is blinding in the first 6 pictures, but in the last one I flash an award-winning smile and throw up two fingers. I looked cute. I send it to Eric and then lean on the railing to await his reply. My gaze finds Theo and my mind begins to wander.

I remembered his hot breath on my neck and I shiver at the memory. His hot breath against my ears, traveling up and down my neck. My mouth so close to his.

I feel tingles between my legs at the thought and feel a rush of sexual excitement in my stomach. The embers of lust still glowed red hot under all of the ashes of guilt and shame. My phone vibrates and Eric's reply shows on my screen.

"I don't know what is more sexy. The tub, or you in your bikini." His text reads.

"Well, the hot tub and I are both hot, wet, and you can slip inside us anytime you want, but wanna know the difference?" I reply, a grin forms on my face as I await his reply.

Hot breath, our bodies pressed against each other and my legs around his waist... My pussy just inches away from his cock.

*bzzzz*

"Tell me!" His reply came swiftly. I think to myself, 'Oh yeah Ashley, you know what the boys like.'

I reply, giggling as I type, "Your rich daddy doesn't own me." #gottem.

My eyes drift towards Theo again, remembering how it felt to let go of his neck and feel my hips pull my pussy across his tight abs. The look of his eyes as I broke the surface of the water. The look of his eyes in the kitchen.

The feeling of excitement when I thought he was looking at my body.

Another vibration breaks my trance and I look down distractedly. My eyes flick up again towards Theo and smile as he struggles with the hose.

"You can call me daddy all you want." Eric's reply says, with a face with a tongue out emoji. Another reply comes in following the first and it says, "Take another picture!"

I smile and then lay down on the porch. I look at Theo through the railing supports and see his back is turned. I then give myself a wedgie to accentuate my round ass and take a selfie with my ass in the background. I give him a sheepish smile with my finger slightly pulling down on my lip, just to play it off, but I know he will love it. I glance at Theo again, and then turn so my back is on the ground. I then pull my bikini bottoms lower, so my hips are showing with a hint of the mound of my pussy. I pull the trigger on that selfie and send it.

I am now giggling with naughtiness. I love being Eric's naughty redheaded doll. I take a deep breath and decide to go for the gold medal. I look up and see Theo finishing up with the sprinkler. I quickly pull up my bikini top and expose my breasts and pink nipples. I shift a little bit to the left to get under some shade, as my skin is pale and my nipples are really pink. I want to make sure Eric can see them. I then close one eye, crunch my nose, and stick out my tongue to the left, and put my thumb and index finger under my chin. I take the picture and when I see it I say, "*ping*." Eric says it all the time when I look cute while holding his hands like he is taking a picture and I just picked up on it.

I hear footsteps coming towards the patio through the grass. I quickly put my top down and compose myself. That was so close. Too close. My heart is kicking at my chest and I sigh in relief when I look over and Theo teases me about needing sun.

"I am WHITE. Redheads are a treasure. It is not my fault the only thing brown on me are my cute freckles! That is how the angels sculpted me." I close my eyes and hold a serious face while Theo bursts out laughing. I turn my head and shoot him a false 'why are you laughing', shocked face.

1...34567...12