Angelica Angelina Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad joins the fun.
15.3k words
4.65
24.6k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers

Chapter Two: Dad comes under the sister's spell

Last evening we drugged our dad, lacing his tea with sleeping pills. We entered his room an hour after he went to bed and he was sound asleep. Mistress shook his shoulder, trying to wake him. He mumbled a little but did not wake. Once we were confident he would be in a deep sleep for a few hours, we helped Mistress undress him. That was not difficult. He had on his pajamas, but that was all. While Angelica and I unbuttoned and removed his top, Mistress pulled the bottom of his pjs off. We stepped back and looked at our naked dad. Mistress turned on the lights.

Just let me say, "Wow."

Dad is a man fox. Like Mistress, he also took care to make certain he stayed in top physical shape. We have a gym in our home, he is well acquainted with it. One of the philosophies he preached from the pulpit was people should stay in great physical shape to help them keep their great spiritual shape. He stated the two went hand-in-hand.

His body did not ripple with muscle, but we could see he was over average physique. His chest and arms, along with legs, were well shaped. His chest was hairless.

What drew my eyes however was his well-formed dick. He was circumcised, and he was big. At the moment he was limp, being drugged up and all, but even limp I was impressed. Mistress had told us the only sex she ever had was him lying on top of her and screwing away, but with a cock like that, that would be some screwing.

"How big is dad's dick when he is hard?" Angelica asked.

Mistress held her hands apart. "I would estimate somewhere around here."

"What is that, nine inches?" I asked.

"I never measured him, but I would guess that is about right. When he sticks his dick in me, I can feel my pussy stretching around it."

"Can we touch it?" I asked Mistress.

"Okay, I do not think he will complain."

Together my sister and I stretched out our hands. I was somewhat nervous. I had never seen a cock except in a magazine, much less touched one. Now my hand was approaching my dad's dick. Our fingers touched him at the same time. At that exact moment, Mistress shouted out, "BOO!"

Angelica and I both screamed and jumped back.

"You two are hilarious," Mistress said. "Trust me on this, that snake of his will not bite you. It is sound asleep, just like the rest of him."

I made up my mind this time I would not be timid and I would not be scared off. I looked at my sister and could tell she had the same mind set. Again our hands reached out together. I took a firm hold of him just above his balls. Angelica wrapped her hand around the head of his prick.

"He's hot," I said.

"Yes, and so smooth," my sister answered as she moved her hand over him.

"Yes, he is," Mistress said as she joined the conversation. "Since the first time I saw that dick, the only place it has ever been is in my cunt. Now don't get me wrong, I love it when it is there, but in twenty-one years it has never, not even once, been in my mouth or up my ass. You may find this hard to believe, but I've never even given him a hand job. It's never played around between my tits. His prick has never touched my nipples. The only time my hand touches it is when he mounts me and I reach down to guide him into me. Until you two, my cunt was never kissed or licked. His idea of getting wild is kissing my breasts."

I did not really know what to say with such a revelation. The only thing that came to me was, "Is he a good fuck?"

"Thank heavens for that, yes he is. The one and only thing we do is great, but it is monotonous. I so much want to explore new avenues. One of the greatest days of my life was when the two of you broke me out of the boring routine I had."

Angelica and I switched places. Now my fingers got to explore the top part of him. Then he started growing. Even asleep his dick responded to the stimulation it received.

"Keep it up," Mistress said as she moved to her dresser.

While we kept running our hands over him and watching him grow, Mistress rummaged thru her dresser. By the time she was back he was stiff as a board. Mistress had a tape measure in her hands. She took the end of it and placed it at the base of his dick. She ran it across the bottom of him and up to the top. She put her thumbnail on the tape where he ended. We let go of his dick and joined Mistress as we looked at the tape.

"Nine and one fourth inches," Mistress declared.

"That's big, right?" Angelica asked. Neither of us really knew that much about prick sizes.

"According to some of the women in the church, it is."

Now I was surprised. "Mistress, you and the church ladies talk dirty to each other?"

"Not really. We have talked about sex, but in hushed tones and always looking around, scared we might be struck down for such behavior, but over the years I have gotten the impression that between five and seven inches is standard. Everything over that is a blessing."

"Then Dad is really blessed," Angelica said.

"Okay, lets lock him down," Mistress commanded.

It took us less than a minute before Dad was chained to the bed.

"That's enough for now," Mistress said. "Tomorrow I am sure we will be in for an interesting conversation. Until then, get to sleep."

It was a few minutes past nine AM when Mistress came to us. She stood naked in the doorway, looking like an angel coming with a message from Heaven. Angelica was asleep next to me, trying to regain her strength from all the things I had done to her.

Angelica and I got our jet-black hair from dear old dad. Mistress was blonde. At five nine, she was one inch shorter than us. Damn, she had a great set of boobs. She had a set of D-cups she hauled around. Thank heavens she passed that characteristic to her kids. While our nipples were light pink, hers were dark red. My cunt started getting wet just looking at them. She celebrated her thirty-seventh birthday less than a month ago. Funny thing about dad. He wanted us to wait until our mid-twenties before we would marry. He was twenty and she was only seventeen when they got hitched. Looking at Mistress's body, I could understand why he did not want to wait another ten years.

Mistress was athletic. Besides our gym, she had a couple of TV shows she watched that centered on aerobics. For an hour each day she performed a series of calisthenics. It paid off well.

"Wake your sister," she commanded.

I shook Angelica's shoulder and her eyes slowly opened. "Again? Already?" she asked. "Don't you ever get enough?"

"Not me, Sister dear," I answered. "Mistress wants us to come with her."

Angelica saw Mistress standing in the doorway and she rose from her side of the bed while I got up from mine. She did not command us to get dressed so we followed her down the hall. We turned into her room and saw dad chained to the bed. His dick stood at rigid attention. His eyes were unblinking as he looked at three gorgeous women standing close to him. My eyes and Angelica's eyes were also unblinking, looking at Dad's dick. It looked huge to me. I wondered what it would be like to get that in between my legs.

I think he tried to resist, but despite all his efforts, his eyes lowered to our pussies and stayed there. Mistress saw this and ordered, "Angelica, stand as close to your dad as you can get. Leave one foot on the floor and place the other knee just above his head. Angelina, you do the same thing on the other side of the bed."

We did as commanded. Mistress climbed on the bed and placed her knees close to his arm pits. Dad now had an outstanding view of our pussies, none further than a foot from his eyes.

"Now," Mistress stated, "start masturbating.

Both Angelica and I obeyed our Mistress. I reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit and spreading my labia so Dad could have a good view. Angelica and Mistress were doing the same thing. Dad's eyes bounced from one pussy to the next. I watched him for five minutes. That's how long it took all of us to climax. Not once did I see him blink.

For a couple of minutes there was complete silence. The females were regaining their strength and the lone male was in shock. I glanced at Dad's dick. To me it appeared so hard he could drive nails in to walls with it.

He finally managed to say, "Why are you doing this?"

Mistress took charge with that question.

"Gerald, we've been married for twenty-one years. During that time we've had great sex, but it gets old the same way every time. Let me give an example. Spaghetti is great, we have it maybe once every six weeks and seldom are there any leftovers. However, imagine having spaghetti at every meal, breakfast, lunch, and supper. Your between meal snack is spaghetti. When you raid the frige in the wee hours of the morning, you pull out a plate of spaghetti. Leftovers? Guess what? They are spaghetti. Now you can be the biggest spaghetti fan in the world, but if that is all you have for twenty-one years, day in, day out, it gets old."

"That is our sex life, great, but it is boring the hell out of me. My choices have been narrowed to two. First choice, have an affair. Now that I do not want to do. I love you more than you can imagine and the idea of playing with some other guy's dick while he plays with my cunt is not appealing. The second choice, the one I am aiming for, is to broaden your horizons. Your two daughters have gone to great efforts to teach me new things, and they are great teachers. We are going to spend this day teaching you new things. I pray you turn out to be a good student."

"For a couple of decades I have longed for oral sex. You would have none of it. I have now experienced it and realize what I have missed. Now it is your turn and you will see what has been missing in your life."

Mistress positioned her head over Dad's prick. She grabbed hold of it and lowered her mouth. When less than an inch away, her tongue shot out and ran over the top of him. Dad at once tensed up. A gasp of pleasure escaped him.

"Jessy," he groaned, "this is not right."

Mistress answered, "At this time, I am the one deciding what is right and what is not." She said no more but returned to playing with his dick. She continued to lick him, running her tongue not only over the head of his dick but also up and down its entire length. For over a minute she continued, washing every part of it. She stopped and looked her daughters in the eye. "This is fun. Later, if you wish, you two can take a turn." She looked Dad in the eye and added, "Your daughters eat my pussy. They do it well. If they are allowed to service me, I see no reason for them not being allowed to service you. We are after all a family."

She returned to playing with his dick. She licked him for a short time more and then opened her mouth wide. Her tongue shot out, getting his dickhead wet, then she took it into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down, sucking just the top of him.

I saw Dad's toes curl up. Whenever I and Angelica were really enjoying sex, that is what our toes did. I suspected it was the same for him. Also, his hips moved, not a lot, but this was just the start of his blowjob. I figured by the end they would be moving a lot more.

Mistress started taking more of him into her. Her head sunk lower and lower. The time came when her mouth reached his balls and she could go no further. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked him. As I looked at her, I realized she was enjoying this as much as Dad, if not more. Her head began bobbing up and down at a faster rate. It was easy to hear the sound of her sucking, she put great effort into it.

Mistress took her right hand and grabbed the bottom of his prick. She started jacking off the bottom half of him and used her mouth on the top half. She had been sucking him for several minutes when Dad stiffened from head to toe. Mistress moved her hand out of the way and took all of him into her mouth. She did not move her mouth up and down his shaft any longer, instead she began sucking him with all her might. The sides of her mouth caved in on him and I could see the outline of his dick against her cheeks. Then he cried out and became still, his ass five inches over the mattress, the max his cuffs allowed. His hands were balled into tight fists, his neck was rigid and his face contorted into a mask of pure pleasure.

It took several seconds before he sank back to the mattress. Mistress continued with her lip lock on him. About half a minute later we watched Dad's dick slide out of her mouth as Mistress stood. She turned to Angelica and said, "You were correct, it does taste salty."

I was so turned on it was all I could do not to attack each person in the room, going down on them one after the other. I controlled myself long enough to say, "Mistress, that made me horny as all hell. Please, I beg of you, can I lick your pussy? I need you bad."

"Of course my dear child, I would never deny you." Mistress moved so she was next to Dad's head. He could turn it and easily see the performance. Mistress spread her feet apart, making her cunt an easy target. I sank to my knees and my mouth latched on to her pussy. My hands grabbed her ass cheeks and I pulled her into me. My tongue lashed and whipped her cunt. There was no gentleness in me. This was an all-out assault. My lips wrapped around her clit and my tongue raced up and down it. My cheeks caved while I sucked her as viciously as hers had when she sucked dad. I released her clit and used my tongue to invade her tunnel. I shoved my mouth onto her, wanting to get my tongue as deep into her as possible.

Her vagina was tight. It grabbed my tongue and squeezed. If it felt this tight on my tongue, I realized it must have been like a vice grip to Dad's dick.

Mistress was already excited from her adventure with Dad. Because of this, it did not take her long to climax. I got two huge orgasms from her. I was going for another when she said she could not take another as intense as what she had just experienced. I kept going. She ordered me to stop. I was a bad sex slave, I refused to obey her and kept licking and sucking away.

She started backing up, trying to escape me, commanding me all the while to release her. I kept going. I walked on my knees, keeping pace with her, my hands refusing to release her ass so she could move away. She bumped into the dresser, knocking some makeup and perfume bottles to the floor. I kept going. Her cunt rammed into my mouth as another large orgasm took her. She screamed this time, ordering me to let her free. I kept going.

She backed into the wall and could retreat no further. I kept going.

Her hands grabbed my ears, desperately pulling, doing all in her power to break the suction lock I had on her. My ears hurt like hell. I kept going.

I tasted pussy juice as another orgasm shot thru her. It was delicious. I kept going, as desperate to get another taste of her as she was to escape.

She changed tactics. "Angelica!" she screamed. "Pull Angelina off me!"

Seconds later Angelica was behind me. She reached around me and grabbed my hands. She used all her strength to break my grip on Mistress's butt. I used all mine to keep hold. We were equal in strength. She could not pull me away, but I could no longer keep a death grip on Mistress's ass. She was able to turn and escape.

Mistress stumbled to the bed and fell on to it, partly covering Dad.

She stretched across Dad for almost two minutes before she could set up. She sat at the edge of the bed and ordered me across her knees. The spanking was hard. It took all my will to keep from crying out. For over a minute she whacked my ass. It was really starting to burn. Only a second before I would have broken out in tears, she stopped and ordered me to stand in the corner. When I stopped she commanded, "Closer. I want your nose touching the corner." I moved closer. I could smell the chemicals Rita used when she wiped down the walls.

"Do not move. Not even an inch," she commanded.

I stood there for at least an hour. I could not see anything except the corner, but I heard Mistress and Sis put on a show for Dad. It sounded like fun. I realized it could be a long time before I might be able to show him the same things they showed him.

The time arrived when Mistress said, "Disobedient one, come here."

I did not have to be a genius to realize she meant me. I turned to her and took a step forward.

Before it was completed, she ordered, "On your stomach."

I sank down and crawled to where the three waited, one chained to the bed.

"Now, across my knees."

The second round of spanking was hard. I did end up crying. I was unable to stop as Mistress administered the punishment. She may have gone on forever but she eased up when Dad called out, "Jessie, let her go. Please don't hurt her anymore."

She stopped and commanded me to stand. I stood there, still whimpering with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Mistress said to me, "You embarrassed me, disobeying me like that in front of your father. What is he to think? He may have the mistaken idea you have some say as to what happens here. I have to show him you do not. You embarrassed me, I will embarrass you in return. That nice outfit you bought, the fancy blue jeans and that pretty blouse. Get fully dressed, best bra and panties, lace socks and that expensive pair of tennis shoes your grandmother got you for Christmas. Be back here in ten minutes, and bring your two best towels with you."

I returned with ten seconds to spare. Good thing I did. Mistress was watching the clock on her dresser, seeing if I would be late. Dad was still held prisoner, Mistress and Angelica were seated. Angelica looked nervous, not sure what was going to happen. Mistress looked as if she was the judge, deciding a murder case.

"Stand one yard in front of me. Put the towels on the floor and stand on them."

I did as instructed.

"Now, piss yourself."

After a few seconds Mistress called out, "If I do not see your pants turning dark from water flowing down the legs of them within the next ten seconds, your punishment will be doubled."

It seemed like it would be easy to do, but it took all my will to release my bladder. My legs got wet as the water flowed down them. For some reason more flowed down the left leg than the right. It went into my shoes and my socks got wet. It overflowed and ended up on the towels. I ran out of ammunition before the towels were saturated.

"Now, you will not change out of those clothes until they are dry. You can walk around, but you cannot sit or lay down on anything. After all, we do not want the furniture to smell like piss. Also, no hairdryer. Walk around like a piss doll until you are dry."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, and left the room to walk around the house and start the evaporation process.

My jeans were tight. Being wet did not help. If I walked, I would dry out quicker, but doing so might make a blister or two. I found a solution. In one of the downstairs halls was the intake duct to the air conditioning system. There was a constant flow of air entering it. I stood there for a little over an hour, turning occasionally to help even the drying.

I returned to my parent's room, hoping the punishment was over. I entered to see Angelica's hand wrapped around Dad's prick and Mistress sitting next to his head, whispering in his ear.

Mistress raised her head to look at me. "Next to me," she commanded.

When I was beside her, she ran her hands over the crotch of my jeans, making certain I was dry. "Any ideas about rebelling again?," she asked.

"No, Mistress," I responded.

"Next time I will not be as forgiving and merciful as I was this time."

Then she said, "Out, both of you."

I grabbed the towels and headed for the door, Angelica at my side.

"Bitch," Angelica hissed at me as we left the room.

I was undressing even as I entered my room. I tossed the soiled items on the floor and went straight to the shower.

Cordance
Cordance
190 Followers