Angelica Angelina Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just what the hell were you thinking?" Angelica asked. "The Mistress commanded to be released and you disobeyed. Did you think there would not be any repercussions?"

"I just got caught up in the moment. This master/slave relationship is one I have to get used to."

"Yeah? Well, get used to it fast."

Then even though she knew there was no one listening, she leaned in next to me and whispered, "I like getting spanked."

I grinned back at her, "I did too, but I hurt like hell. I tried as much as I could, but I could not keep from crying."

She joined me in the shower and we used our hands to wash each other. While we were showering I asked her, "Did you get to do anything to Dad while I was being punished?"

"Not really. Mistress had me hold his dick while she talked to him. While I was playing with his prick she was telling him how great my pussy is and if he decided to join us, it would be his to do whatever he wanted to. She bragged about my tongue. To prove how great it was, she had me lick his dickhead for a few minutes. The instant I put him in my mouth, I thought he was going to blow his wad. Before he lost control, she had me release him and move away. She also told him, and I quote: That rebellious bitch sister of hers is just as good. Imagine this, Gerald, you and them in a Ménage à trois."

"Wow. Dad must have liked that idea. I know I do."

"I could tell the idea was bouncing around his mind."

After we dried, I said to her, "Let's get dressed."

"Why?"

"I am expanding my goals in life. Not only am I going to be the queen bitch, I'm going to drive a certain dude we know crazy."

"What dude?"

"Why Kirk of course."

"Why him?"

"Why not him?"

I dressed and then we moved down the hall to her room where she copied my actions. The clothes we wear are on the conservative side. Until today, my Dad insured we wore fashionable, but modest dress. Both slips came below the knee. Soon we would go to a store and buy clothes more in line with our new life style. We had to make do with what we had until then.

We glanced into the parent's room as we passed. We got a quick glimpse of Mistress sucking Dad's dick again. We did not stop to observe, but hurried to the den. Angelica looked up Kirk's phone number and I dialed. It was answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mrs. Davidson. "This is Angelina. Is Kirk there?"

The phone was put down and Kirk's mom called out, "Kirk, phone call."

"I'm busy," we heard him respond.

"Its Angelina."

There was the sound of something dropped and then of running. A second later Kirk was on the line.

"Hi, Angelina."

"Hi, Kirk. I need you to come over again."

"More doorbell ringing?"

"No. This time we will answer. Angelica has a problem she needs help with."

"Be there in less than ten. Bye."

There was a click and the line went dead.

"What are you up to? And what crap is this about me having a problem? If I have a problem it is you," Angelica said.

"Wait and see. I am expanding my bitch factor."

"I don't think it can get much bigger."

"Watch and learn. When he gets here, all I need you to do is stay silent. You stand there and keep looking as foxy as you do. I'll do the rest. Now promise me you will not say a word unless it is to help me play my trick on him and play along with the gag. And by the way, you will play a major role in this little stunt of mine."

"Just what the hell are you planning?"

"A trick on both of you. I'll let you in on this, you will like it."

"Okay, I'll go along, but if you screw me over, there will be hell to pay."

It was closer to eight minutes instead of ten when the doorbell rang.

Angelica waited in the den while I went to the door. "Hi, Kirk," I said as I opened it. "Please come in."

Kirk stepped in, looking all around.

"Just you, me, and my sister." I figured it would be best to not tell him my Mistress was in her room licking my father's dick.

I took him to the den, closing the door behind us.

"Hi," Kirk said to Angelica.

Keeping her word to remain silent, she did not respond to the greeting.

"Kirk," I said. "First thing we need is your cellphone number."

He gave it to us and we entered it into our phones.

Once finished I said, "We have a problem. First of all, I am mad as hell at my sister. I refuse to aid her in any way until I calm down. I will not do a thing for her until tomorrow at the earliest. Second of all, for some reason, her hands are sore. So sore she can't even bend her fingers. She probably did too hard of a workout yesterday and now all her hand muscles have rebelled."

"Now the problem is because of her sore hands when she got dressed today she put her bra on wrong, and her breasts are all squished up. Her hands are sore and cannot move and I will not help her, so what we need you to do is straighten her tits for her."

Angelica glared at me. Kirk almost fainted.

"This is a prank, right?" he asked.

"No prank. Angelica is very uncomfortable right now. Almost in pain. She needs you to save her."

I took hold of his shoulders and moved him directly in front of Angelica.

I saw both excitement on Kirk's face and also a trace of fear. He had to be worried my sister would rip his face off if he tried to touch her in what she might consider an inappropriate way.

"Here, I'll give directions, you follow them. You can see she is in pain and needs help."

Angelica did look like she was in pain. I knew it was not physical, just her being irked at me for getting her into this situation.

"Okay, Kirk, reach to the top button on her blouse and unbutton it."

His hand quivered as it reached out. When he touched the button, he pulled back, almost as fast as Angelica and I had when Mistress shouted out when we first touched Dad's prick.

Angelica rolled her eyes and locked them onto Kirk. A moan of pain came from her. It was not physical pain, but one of frustration, being an unwilling member of the prank I was pulling on both her and Kirk. I realized while she stood there motionless, that devious mind of hers was working on a counter prank. I was excited at the idea.

The first button was undone. Then with me guiding him every step of the way, the other four followed.

"So far, so good," I told him. "Now with the blouse undone, pull it off her."

With a look of resignation, Angelica lifted her arms and turned with him so the top would come off easily.

His eyes were as wide as saucers as he gazed at a set of bra trapped boobs that could rival the top echelon movie stars or be featured in any magazine.

"What you need to do now," I said, "is to slip your hands into the bra and cup them."

He was really hesitant now. He must have figured this was the point of no return.

Kirk pulled back when a low growl rumbled in Angelica's throat.

"Ignore her," I said. "She has been in so much pain for so long, it is making her lose her mind. It is for her benefit we are doing this."

Kirk took a deep breath and his hands entered her bra and grabbed her boobs.

"Fantastic job," I said. "Now since they have been trapped and positioned wrong, it would probably be nice if you were to rub them and massage them for a time, just to relieve her pain."

He no longer needed coaxing from me. He ran his hands over them, squeezing and cuddling. The nipples were taken between thumb and fingers. He gently twisted them.

By this time, Angelica's bra was moved so the cups were under her left arm.

"Kirk," I said. "Unsnap the bra. It is getting in the way and slowing Angelica's recovery from her horrible ordeal."

Kirk is a fast learner. The bra snap was in his hand and in two seconds was undone. Angelica moved her shoulders and it fell to the floor. His hands returned at once to the tits he played with.

I let him rub her tits for about five minutes, encouraging him the entire time. Angelica looked at me and mouthed, "Hurry up."

Kirk did not see her communication. As far as he was concerned, the universe had shrunk to the size of two boobs.

"Kirk. I think you have saved my sister. Now help her get the bra back on."

I saw the disappointment on him. That was okay. I was pretty sure he would be back soon, doing something to me in retaliation for my prank.

He bent down and retrieved the bra.

"Now Kirk, before you put it back on, you should at least give those knockers a kiss or two. After all, you have to be friends with them after all of this."

With bra dangling from fingers, he bent down and placed his lips on Angelica's tits. He kissed the top of them and worked his way down, reaching the underside and showering them with his tokens of affection. Then he reached a nipple, putting it into his mouth and sucking. He stayed there several seconds before moving to the other one. He bounced back and forth.

Angelica wrapped her arms around him, holding him close. Kirk may have taken this as a sign of affection, but Angelica did not. While he was held against her and incapable of seeing anything except for boobs, she beckoned me close and whispered in my ear, "Enough. Get him finished."

I said, "Kirk, by now her tits have to be feeling great. Let's get her back into the bra."

He was not certain how it worked, but I guided him every step of the way. Two minutes later, my sister's nipples were once more inside her bra. He snapped the latch.

"Angelica," I said. "Are your titties set properly? I'd hate for Kirk to get all the way home and then have to come back to fix them again."

"My boobs are just fine, thank you for asking."

Without being told, Kirk retrieved her blouse and helped Angelica get it back on, even buttoning it up.

Angelica said, "Kirk, I really want to thank you. If you had not come to my rescue, there is no telling how long I would have been miserable."

She wrapped her arms around him and their lips joined together. I watched as my sister gave her tit adjuster one hell of a kiss. For two minutes they were glued together, their cheeks bouncing around as tongues explored. Angelica took his hands off her back and moved them down to her ass. Kirk eagerly resumed his squeezing. Their bodies pressed tightly together. Then Angelica's eyes popped open. "What is this?" she asked in shock as she jumped back.

All three of us looked down at Kirk's groin. There was a tent formed in his jeans. Both Angelica and I tried to hide our grins as we saw his hardon. From the looks of it, he was about the same size as Dad.

"I-I-I'm sorry," he stuttered.

"Angelica again wrapped her arms around him. "Nothing to be embarrassed about," she said. "I guess that is just nature taking its course." She stepped back once more and gazed at him. "Why is it jutting out like that? Should it not be against your body?"

"Sorry, it slipped out of place." He started to turn away so we would not see him adjust himself.

"Kirk, stop that this second," Angelica ordered. "When part of my body got twisted around in my clothes, you fixed it. It is only fitting now that part of your body is not sitting in its clothes properly, I adjust you."

Angelica reached for his pants and then stopped. "Oh, that's right," she said. "My hands are so sore I cannot use them right now. Thank heavens Angelina is with us and her hands are fine. Angelina, be a dear and straighten Kirk out. It's the least we can do to thank him for taking care of me."

I've said this before and I say it again, Damn, she's good.

If my sister believed she was going to get the better of me so easily, I had something to show her. I stood in front of Kirk and this time my mouth found his. My tongue dove into his mouth, jumping around it the same as Angelica's had only a minute earlier. I kept my mouth against his as long as my sister had. I finally pulled away only an inch, just enough to speak. "You are the first boy either I or my sister have ever kissed. I am thankful you are teaching me correctly."

Kirk whispered back. "I have never kissed before. Your sister was first and you are right behind her."

I glued my mouth back to his. This time while licking the inside of his cheeks, my hand moved down and wedged itself between him and his jeans. I slipped it into his underwear and grabbed his dick. For several seconds I explored him, moving up and down his shaft and running his dickhead over my palm. I discovered he was circumcised. I was impressed. Kirk was the proud owner of the second dick I had ever touched. I could only compare him to dad. From feeling alone, I estimated he was about the same size. Like daddy dear, he also was hot to the touch. I adjusted him and slowly pulled my hand out. I was not finished. I took one of his hands and guided it under my skirt. I got his hand to go into my skirt and then into my panties. I placed his palm against my cunt and released him. "It's up to you to do what you want to do now. No guidance from me or Angelica." My mouth found his again.

His kiss lasted several seconds before his hand started moving. His fingers moved up and down my cunt, caressing my clit and tracing out the path of my pussy lips. He pulled his mouth away just long enough to say, "No hair?"

"No hair," I answered. "Both Angelica and I have bald pussies."

I looked to Angelica and said, "Prove it to him."

Angelica shook her head in disbelief. Then leaving her blouse on, kicked off her shoes and socks and dropped her skirt and her panties, exposing her hairless pussy to our guest.

"We shaved just for you," I lied.

Angelica moved next to us. Kirk had one hand in my panties, playing with my pussy, his other was wrapped around my back, holding me close. Angelica took the hand around my back and placed it between her legs. Now Kirk was playing with two pussies at once. I put my arms around him and held him close. I closed my eyes, but Kirk's were wide open, taking in the sight of my sister's beautiful cunt.

She looked at me and I saw an evil grin on her face. I realized she had come up with a way of getting her revenge. "Kirk," she said. "You have no way of knowing how grateful I am to you. If I could, I would give you a hand job, just to show my gratitude, but damn it to hell, these fingers just will not bend enough for me to grab your dick." She kissed him again and then her eyes lit up. "My fingers cannot bend, but fortunately for us both, I have a loving sister that will gladly pay my debt for me."

"Kirk, be a dear and strip down. I should be back before you are naked." With that she was gone. I watched as she made her best speed to the downstairs bathroom. I heard a cabinet door slammed shut and a few seconds later she was back, a jar of Vaseline in her hand. She had a towel draped over her shoulder.

She looked at Kirk and said, "Still dressed? I thought you would be nude by now. I think I know what is wrong, you think it is not right if you are naked and me and sis are still partially dressed. No problem." The only items she wore was her blouse and bra. It took her less than thirty seconds to disrobe. "Angelina, what's the matter? Have you suddenly grown shy?"

Now I was the one resigned to my fate. I was quickly learning not to go up against my older sister in a battle of wits. Like her, I was totally nude in less than a minute.

Angelica moved first and I was right behind her as we undressed our guest. I was impressed with the sight in front of me. This time I took the lead. I reached down and captured his dick. "Feels so good," I said to him.

Angelica was not far behind me as she also fondled him. She must have been keeping some sort of score and wanted to stay in the lead. "Kirk, as long as I am already nude, I need you to do me a favor." She shoved him and his ass landed on the couch. "I think I might have a scratch on my pussy. Will you see if you can find it?" She moved until she was only ten inches in front of him. "It feels like the wound is right here." She placed her index finger against a perfect and unscratched cunt, running it up and down it.

I do not know the maximum size eyes can open, but Kirk had to be near that mark as he looked at the mouthwatering cunt in front of him. He studied her for several seconds before saying, "No scratches, no bumps, no blemishes, only pure beauty and perfection."

"Well, aren't you kind." She pushed him again until he was laying on the couch. She placed the towel over his chest and stomach and handed me the jar. She stepped away and motioned me forward.

I kneeled down, my face close to his prick. Having never jacked anyone off before, I was not absolutely certain what I was to do, but had a pretty good idea. I pulled the lid from the jar and dipped my fingers in, getting a good sized blob. I rubbed my hands together, coating them with the jelly. I reached in once more and took another two fingers worth and spread it up and down his shaft. I said to Kirk, "I have never done this before. I guess I am a hand virgin. Please help guide me." That was technically true. While I had touched my dad's dick, I did not jack him off.

I grabbed the base of his prick and moved my hand up and down. I squeezed tightly. I went from his base to his dickhead. Once my hands were around his knob, I circled it, running it between my fingers. Then I repeated the process. After a couple of minutes, I started going faster. "Your dick feels so good in my hand. Tell you what. Anytime you want to be jerked off, let me know. Either me or my sister will service you."

There was another low growl from Angelina as she found herself being once more dragged into my scheme.

"I began to speak with him as I jerked him off. "Kirk, I bet your dick tastes as good as it looks. It will not be long instead of your dick being surrounded by my fingers, it will be surrounded by my mouth. I can picture it now, you shooting your load off in my mouth. I'm giving you notice right now. When that happens I am going to swallow every bit of it. There will not be a single sperm, not one, that will not end up in my stomach."

I started stroking him faster.

"And after that, my pussy is going to squeeze your dick so hard you will not tell the difference between my twat and a vice grip. Like my mouth, it will be yours to play with when you want it."

"Now don't forget my ass. I can almost feel it. Your dick sliding into my butt, going in and out, in and out. My lord is your dick big. I bet you when it is all the way up my ass, it ends up close to my stomach. My tum-tum already is full of your sperm from the blow job I give you right before you jam it into my butt. I'm ready to climax just dreaming about all the fun I'm going to have playing with your prick."

The entire time I was speaking with him, my hand kept going faster and faster. My arm was getting tired and without missing a beat, I switched hands. I saw Kirk starting to tense up. His moans were almost as loud as those coming from Angelica right before she climaxed. His hips rose into the air.

Angelica's timing was absolutely perfect. I was so entranced with Kirk's dick I paid no attention to her as she moved directly behind me. Then, before I knew it, I was seeing his dick even closer. Angelica shoved my head down to his stomach. The dick that only a second earlier had been fifteen inches away was now only two inches. My eyes got a close up view as he shot his wad. Splat. The first wad hit me square between my eyes. If it had been a bullet instead of his jizm I would have been dead. His balls must have been overflowing. His next shot covered my forehead, the one after my mouth and chin, and he finished up sending a wad into my hair.

Angelica was laughing hysterically.

I had two options. The first, which I really wanted to do, was give her a bloody nose. I've tried that before. True, she ended up with blood flowing down her face, but I did too. The next was to take the situation and make the most of it. That was the path I chose.