Angelica's Slavery

Story Info
Angelica enslaved by her father's boss.
990 words
3.9
34.1k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When slavery was approved as payment of debts and in substitution of jail sentences for crimes committed, Angelica agreed with the proposal, after all, at 22 years old, she was a brilliant university student with an orderly life and sufficient financial resources not to run any risk of ending up being enslaved.

What Angelica could not know is that, as always happens, the system was going to end up being corrupted and money and power were going to allow the rich and powerful of always to get everything they wanted.

Angelica had just got up when she suddenly heard a loud knock on the door, without giving her time to approach to open the door, she jumped from its hinges and when she saw two men in the well-known red uniforms of slave hunters, she couldn't help but be scared, She stood up to try to speak and protest the intrusion but officers quickly restrained and gagged her.

'Miss Michelle Trent, by virtue of the Debt Replenishment Act and your sentence to 12 months of slavery for drug trafficking and consumption with the aggravation of prostitution confirmed in court, we proceed to arrest you to be processed and sold as a slave.'

When the agent finished speaking, Angelica tried to explain that they had the wrong person but with the gag in her mouth it was impossible and she began to cry when she saw how they displayed all the paraphernalia that was used to prosecute a slave.

Angelica had heard a lot about the processing of the new slaves, she had even fantasized on several occasions with her friends, even on one occasion she tried a new virtual reality game in which she suffered all the sensations of the process, but now she was about to meet him all in first person.

With two quick movements one of the guards cut the pajamas she was wearing and then her panties to make her completely naked, to Angelica's surprise he proceeded to place her in a black leather corset that tightened her waist and enhanced her breasts, the next thing I notice is how her they passed a kind of laser all over the body, removing all the hair from the eyebrows downwards. The agent spent a little more time on her pubis, reaching to insert two fingers into her pussy. 'Damn, the bitch is, to be a whore is quite tight, could we fuck her for a while if we finish with her soon?'

A whore!!!, Angelica yelled, 'But I'm still a virgin!!' she kept screaming even though her gag prevented any coherent sound from coming out of her mouth.

While all this was happening, Angélica was able to observe how the other agent opened a computer and began to fill out a form, when on the screen she saw a photo of her and next to it she could read the name that the agents had said, she began to understand that this had not been a error.

'Stop playing with it and keep processing it, this bitch has a reservation and I don't want there to be complaints about damage like it happened to us last time,' replied the agent as he continued to fill out the form.

Angelica was so focused on the agent's words about her reservation and on the computer that she barely noticed the prick in her arm when the tracking chip was injected, but she did notice the heat in her lower lower back when the agent recorded With the gun mark the barcode and her slave girl number. Soon after, she noticed another sting and felt her head spin and she passed out in the arms of one of the officers.

When Angelica woke up she was standing in a room tied to a pole, she still had the gag in her mouth and the corset, but they had added some thigh-high leather boots and a leather collar with a metal

After a few moments she managed to focus her vision and could see an elegantly dressed man in his 50s approaching her, she immediately recognized him as Charles Yates, the millionaire owner of the multinational where her father worked.

Charles approached Angelica and taking a hand to her breasts began to pinch her nipples, 'God Angie, you are more perfect than I imagined, I have wanted to have you like this and be able to fuck you since I saw you at the Christmas party of the company three years ago', said Charles as he kept pinching Angelica's nipples and lowered his other hand to her pussy looking for her clit to play with.'

'You are going to be my slave for the whole next year, and I am going to fuck all your holes many times, I have to amortize the 50,000 dollars that you have cost me, although if as I think you are a virgin it will have been worth every penny.'

'Anyway you can accept to become my wife, I will continue fucking you anyway when I feel like it but you will regain your identity.'

Charles stopped playing with his fingers in Angelica's pussy when the young woman was about to orgasm, 'don't be in a hurry, kitten, you have a whole year to think about it but you should know that when the year passes your identity will be erased from the files so always, and I think that with your history of prostitution and drugs you will have no choice but to sign a slave girl contract in some brothel, that is as long as the ISA does not decide to send you to a clandestine slave market in Africa to erase any trace.'

Several tears began to fall down Angelica's face for the helplessness of the situation and Charles's words, but none of that prevented her body from betraying her and reaching an intense orgasm thanks to Charles's fingers on her clitoris.