Angélique and Odette - A Spinoff

Story Info
A spinoff storyline where Odette finds a new, sexy bedmate.
4.4k words
4.79
4.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are of age. If subjects like shemales, anal sex, threesomes or brief mentions of domestic abuse/non-consensual sex bother you then this story is not for you. Otherwise I hope you enjoy it!

Please note that this is a "What if...?" side story to accompany the two main chapters, with some of my paragraphs mimicking Ch. 02 before it diverges, so I do recommend reading the original chapter first. This piece is not canonical, but was born from a request.

***********************************************

As Odette's recovery progressed she grew bold, her no longer virgin body desiring her beloved's touch. It was on her sixth night back, when Angélique was asleep, that she had begun to touch herself. Part of her longed to wake her lover, to beg for the duchess' cock, but Angélique had been exhausted.

Odette had fantasized about her lover all day, the girl's body desiring to feel the same pleasure she had experienced on her wedding night, and her cunt was soaked as lewd thoughts consumed her. She settled for silently pleasuring herself, sliding her night dress up over her hips until she could reach comfortably between her thighs. Lean, inexperienced fingers slid easily into her soaking cunt, and three of them were buried inside herself before they even came close to mimicking Angélique's cock.

The girl was startled out of her sexual concentration when Angélique slung an arm over her, the duchess' lips finding their way to Odette's neck.

"Here, cherie, let me tend to you; I can hear how wet you are, so I would be happy to assist."

Angélique had taken over, dominating her lover's needy little pussy with her dexterous fingers. Soon even those were replaced by her warm mouth, the duchess eagerly eating her servant's pussy until the girl screamed in delight. Odette came several times in a row, her body greedy from days of being near Angélique without release.

"My lady, please...I, I need you inside of me, now..."

The duchess reluctantly pulled her face away from Odette's pussy, Angélique licking the last of her servant's cunt juice from her face. She wanted to tease the desperate girl, to hear her pretty lips beg, so she pasted a disinterested look on her face.

"Well, I suppose I could do that. How badly do you want it, mon amour? Hummmmm? You need to convince me."

Angélique expected her lover to beg, maybe even to use a few explicit terms, but what Odette did shocked her. The girl sat up, and, using her petite body, gently pressed Angélique back onto the bed. She crawled down the duchess' torso until her face was thigh-level, allowing herself her first real, up-close look at the cock that had deflowered her. The beast bobbed about expectantly, the helmet dripping copiously with precum. Veins ran along the rigid shaft, with a set of large balls swinging pendulously beneath.

"Oh, no wonder I was so sore afterwards..."

Odette timidly wrapped a delicate hand around the shaft, smearing her palm in precum before she started a hasty up-and-down motion. Angélique sat still, watching in fascination as the girl's eyebrows knitted together in concentration. Odette clearly had no idea what she was doing, her movements uncoordinated and jerky, but the fact that it was her made the fumbling handjob worthwhile.

Then Odette opened her mouth.

Within seconds Angélique came to a very, very exciting realization: her beloved had no gag reflex. Though she struggled a bit Odette was able to slide Angélique's entire cock down her tight little throat, the noticeable bulge of her duchess' cock against her skin making her pussy even wetter. Angélique groaned, no woman's mouth ever having felt so good before. She wove her fingers into Odette's braided hair, using it like a rein to guide the girl's lips even further down her shaft. It felt so wonderful that her hips bucked instinctually, and for a few minutes she fucked her lover's throat with aplomb.

Soon Angélique's thrusts became more frantic, an orgasm welling up from deep within her. She propped herself up on one elbow and grabbed the back of Odette's head, holding the servant steady as she came. Odette choked, her throat muscles working overtime to try and swallow the load the duchess was pouring down her. Globs of cum dribbled from the corners of her mouth, the girl unable to swallow quite fast enough. When Angélique finished she slid her cock out from between Odette's cum-painted lips with a pop, the girl coughing as she drew much-needed air into her lungs.

"Dear heavens above, where did you learn how to do that? I thought you had never touched a man before?"

A pretty blush tinted Odette's cheeks pink, her eyes drifting down to Angélique's softening cock.

"My dear friend Betsy, one of your kitchen maids, taught me, since before my wedding I grew nervous about knowing how to please a man."

Angélique placed a hand beneath Odette's chin, tilting the girl's face up so they could make eye contact. The duchess was curious, her brows arched as she gazed down at her lover. The duchess knew Betsy; she had sired a bastard son with the pretty ginger on the girl's wedding night three years prior. Angélique wondered if the two girls had been more than friends, but what the duchess was currently the most interested in was how Betsy could have taught something like fellatio.

"Now, ma petite colombe, just how did she instruct you in such a regard?"

Odette's pale skin flushed even further, Angélique unable to tell if it was from embarrassment or arousal.

"She, well, she has a, um, a special item. It is a wooden phallus, and she had me practice on it. Then, when I had gotten it very wet she, she..."

Odette's hands flew to her face, the girl still unused to openly discussing anything of a sexual nature. When she spoke next, however, her voice held a tinge of the breathyness that Angélique had learned was associated with arousal.

"She put it..."

"Go on. She...?"

"She took the fake cock, and she showed me how to, well, how to put it up inside of her. Then she used it to pleasure herself while I watched, and she had me use my mouth to clean it off afterwards. She said that men love when women clean them off after they cum."

Angélique's cock stirred appreciatively, her keen eyes not missing the way Odette's nipples hardened as she recalled the sexual experience. A very, very sensual scenario was running through Angélique's mind, and she longed to know a few more details.

"Did you touch her?"

Odette hesitated for just a moment, then she nodded timidly.

"Yes. She had me help slide it in her, and my fingers accidently brushed up against her."

"Did you enjoy it?"

Odette could have lied, could have given the answer that some lovers may have preferred, but she had always been truthful with Angélique.

"Yes, but I was scared and said no when she asked if I would like to learn more. I wanted to feel her body, though. She is beautiful, and I thought that Thomas would be the only touch I would ever know, yet I could not bring myself to try something so taboo."

Angélique's cock was now painfully hard, dirty thoughts plaguing her as she gazed with new appreciation at her beloved. She reached down, her fingers finding the folds of Odette's pussy to be slick with excitement. She began teasing the girl's clit, rubbing small circles on the nub until Odette began to squirm.

"Tell me, cherie, if I offered to bring Betsy into our bed so that she could play with both of us, without fear or holding back, would you want that? This is something I would greatly like to do."

Odette mewled, gyrating her hips down against Angélique's hand.

"What, unnngh, what about you, my lady? You would use us both, like we were a pair of cheap whores to be shared?"

Angélique chuckled, slipping a long finger into Odette and curling it as the girl tilted back her head. The servant gasped, a low, sensual moan escaping her.

"Yes, and I think that you would enjoy using her just as much as I would. Betsy is rumored to be a skilled lover, and I believe that she would leave both of us very, very satisfied."

The girl's hips bucked, driving Angélique's finger deeper into her.

"I would like that!"

"When do you want her?"

Odette tried to process the question, but the pleasure swirling inside her was blocking out all rational thought. She gasped, the first words that came to mind dropping from her parted lips.

"T-tomorrow! I want her to teach me how to pleasure you with all of my body..."

Angélique smirked, slipping a second finger into her wanton lover. Odette was showing a new side to herself, and the duchess was greatly pleased with the development.

"As you wish, ma petite pute."

Odette was on the brink of climax, her pussy lips red and swollen with desire. The duchess withdrew her hand, the servant's suddenly-empty cunt clenching at nothing, and Angélique flipped Odette onto her hands and knees. The girl nearly cried in relief when Angélique's cock parted her labia, the shaft spreading her cunt lips obscenely. That feeling - the fullness of being taken by Angélique - was exactly what she had been craving. In her lust-filled haze words poured from Odette's tongue, the syllables nearly a chant.

"Ohhhh, ugh! Yes, yes my lady! Please, cum inside me, make sure my first child is yours..."

The duchess peppered her lover's back with kisses, her reply little more than a husky whisper.

"I will, mon plus tendre amour. I will fill you up until you overflow..."

Angélique carried out her promise. For the next hour Odette was fucked continuously, the depths of her cunt plundered again and again by the duchess' turgid cock. That night she took two more loads into her tight little pussy, globs of warm, pearlescent cum escaping down her thighs by the time Angélique finished with her. Her encounter with her husband felt like a distant nightmare, a blip in time that she would not let keep her from enjoying her duchess. She would have time to process her emotions, to speak with Angélique about her feelings, but in that moment she had all she needed.

Afterwards they lay there cuddling, Angélique's fingers tracing idle circles around Odette's flat belly. They had been laying in silence, just enjoying their time together, when the duchess spoke.

"You know, mon amour, that I will love any child that comes from you. It matters not who sired it, as long as you are their mother. For all I care you could adopt a gaggle of orphans, and they would all become my children."

Unexpected tears pricked instantly at the corners of Odette's eyes, her teeth biting her bottom lip to clench back a sob. She had been so worried about how Angélique would feel if the child was Thomas' that she hadn't stopped to consider that it simply wouldn't matter.

***********************************************

The next day dawned stormy, the residents of the castle keeping indoors as cold rain began to hammer down. Angélique had gone about her day as normal, but her mind was consumed with thoughts of getting to have both Betsy and Odette in her bed. She sent a letter to Betsy requesting that the maid join them in her chambers that night, and Angélique also included a set of specific instructions.

The hours dragged on, and as soon as darkness fell the duchess made sure she and Odette were bathed and ready for their company. As they waited Angélique, nude and hard, positioned herself on the settee. She beckoned Odette over, her eyes transfixed on the naked beauty before her.

"Please, use your mouth..."

Odette nodded, kneeling before the duchess with lips parted obediently. She serviced Angélique, her head bobbing eagerly up and down as her soft, warm tongue worked the duchess' cockhead. It was in mid-blowjob, Odette choking on the monster now crammed deep into her petite throat, that Betsy slipped quietly into the room. She stood still for a moment, drinking in the sight of the Grand Duchess with her head tossed back, the pretty, recently-wed young serving girl deepthroating her, and the maid decided that it was going to be a fun night.

Betsy rested her bag down on the plush carpet and shed her dress, each move perfectly silent. It wasn't until she had crept up behind Odette, her hands cupping the girl's breasts, that Odette was even aware of Betsy's presence. The servant tried to cry out, her head jerking wildly, but Angélique grasped her hair and held her firmly in place.

"Shhhh, shhhh. There now, my love; it is just Betsy."

Odette gave some semblance of a reply, her words garbled by the cock in her mouth, but her eyes fluttered appreciatively when Betsy began playing with her nipples.

"There, does that feel better? I told Betsy that you have very sensitive nipples, and apparently she wanted to test this for herself."

Odette moaned, the sound sending a pleasurable vibration up Angélique's shaft. She had never dreamed that she would be pinned between two beautiful women, one taking pleasure from her while the other gave it, but the wetness dripping from her pussy reminded her that this was no late-night, guilt-riddled fantasy.

For a moment Betsy's hands disappeared, but Odette was distracted from the loss as something hard nudged its way between her thighs. On instinct she spread her legs, allowing her pussy to be accessed, and her cunt began to stretch as a large, wooden phallus was pushed up inside her. A sultry chuckle sounded from behind her, Betsy's gaze meeting Angélique's.

"Oh, Grand Duchess, what a good little slut you have here! She just opened her legs without a thought, and if I had not had to teach her how to suck a cock just a week ago then I would mistake her for a well-trained brothel worker."

Angélique nodded, her keen eyes fixated on the sexy sight of the two women before her.

"Yes, she is wonderful. Now, is her cunt full yet?"

"Very nearly, Your Grace. Just a little more..."

Angélique slid her cock out of Odette's mouth, the girl gasping for air as Betsy continued to insert the phallus into her cunt. When it was wedged firmly in place Betsy fastened an odd sort of leather belt around the girl's slim hips, a special portion of raised material wedging between Odette's pussy lips to hold the phallus steady.

"Oooooh...!"

Odette moaned, her cunt contracting as it adjusted to the strange invader. Betsy pulled the belt tight, and Odette had no doubt that it would keep everything from moving about. She looked up at Angélique, but before she could say anything Betsy placed a finger on her lips.

"Shhhh. Our purpose is to use our bodies to provide pleasure for the Grand Duchess, and tonight your job is to learn from what I do. Our place is to be commanded by such a magnificent woman as this, to serve her every whim and fancy, so sit still and wait to be given an order."

Odette opened her mouth once more, a question still burning on her lips, but Betsy silenced her with a kiss. It caught Odette by surprise, her first reaction to tense, but after a moment she relaxed. The way Betsy's lips felt, warm and soft, was akin to how Angélique's felt, but the maid had a more pressurized, demanding insistence that the duchess' kisses lacked.

"Mmmmmmm..."

Odette sighed, eyes closing as her mind and body worked to cope with all of the new stimulus. Every tiny shift made the wooden shaft within her rub delightfully, and she could feel her wetness coating the shaft. It was much less flexible than a real cock, but it recreated the sensation well enough that she knew she could cum from having it inside her.

A moment later something nudged the corner of her mouth, Betsy breaking the kiss to allow Angélique's cock to slide between them. Both sets of lips were flush against the tip, and it was clear what the duchess wanted. Odette's tongue got to work, the girl licking the cockhead while Betsy sucked on Angélique's balls. The duo worked in tandem, their lips and tongues often meeting as they serviced their ruler.

Angélique was in paradise, her eyes unable to tear away from such a delightful sight. Two heads, one corn-silk and one ginger, bobbed jubilantly as they worked her cock, a never-ending symphony of tight, warm mouths giving her pleasure. She had never bedded two women at once like this, but beyond a doubt she wanted to do it again. At that moment Angélique came to understand why harems existed, why so many nobles indulged in multiple lovers, and she lost herself in the eroticism.

Soon the duchess' cock erupted without warning, spurts of hot, sticky cum painting Odette and Betsy's faces with streaks of white. Odette pulled back, her nose scrunched up as jizz dripped down onto her large, lovely breasts. Betsy, in contrast, welcomed the blast, lips parted and tongue stretched eagerly to catch as much as she could. As Odette made to wipe herself off Angélique stopped her, the duchess' voice a raspy command that sent shivers down the serving girl's spine.

"No, mon amour. Keep it, for now; I love how you look with my seed decorating you."

Angélique slumped against the settee, Betsy fetching her a cup of water while the duchess recovered for the next round. The noble knew her limits well; if she came, then rested for a bit, their next bout of intercourse would last quite awhile longer. Three, and on rare occasions four, rounds weren't unheard of for the duchess - not if she decided her lover was staying until morning.

Betsy hoped she would be kept in the duchess' bed that long.

While Angélique recuperated Betsy kneeled in front of Odette, the obedient servant forcing her hands to remain at her sides so as not to subconsciously clean herself. Without a word Betsy gently pushed the unprotesting girl down onto the plush rug in front of the settee, her tongue seeking out their duchess' cum. She licked Odette clean, making sure to spend time playing with Odette's cute, puffy little nipples that Angélique was so fond of.

By the time she was done cleaning up Odette the duchess had regained her vigor, cock standing proud once more as she watched the two enchantresses. Betsy was on top of Odette, her ass in the air as she kissed the girl beneath her, and Angélique decided what she wanted. While the two made out she positioned herself behind Betsy, her cock sliding into the scullery maid's soaking cunt with barely any resistance.

"Ahhhhhh!"

Betsy cried out sharply as she was taken, her pussy forced viciously back onto the cock as Angélique yanked desperately on her hips. She was pounded at her favorite pace: brutal. Angélique gave in to her base urges, holding nothing back with Betsy as she had been with Odette. The duchess' body was a hammer, driving herself into Betsy over and over in a beautiful, bestial, ages-old dance that echoed all of human existence.

For minutes the only sounds in the room were Betsy's groans and the slapping of wet flesh, the duchess rutting into the woman beneath her with no regard for Betsy's pleasure. As another orgasm built within Angélique, her balls tightening as she approached her peak, the duchess pulled herself out of Betsy. Keeping her two lovers in place she reached between the females, fumbling with Odette's belt until it released.

The moment Odette's pussy was exposed Angélique slid herself inside, the girl's tight, pink walls clenching delightfully around her cock. Betsy was still on top of Odette, her now-neglected pussy quivering forlornly.

"Betsy, turn around. I want Odette to lick your cunt while I cum inside of hers."

In a span of seconds Betsy's pussy was hovering above Odette's mouth, the girl hesitant to take her first taste. Then Angélique began to fuck her, the motion sending her nose bouncing upwards against Betsy's soaked pussy.

"Oh, yes! Now, stick your tongue out and lick gently...a little higher, ummmmm! Right there, keep going...!"

Odette's tongue stroked Betsy's clit, both women mewling as their cunts were pleasured. It only took a few short, wild thrusts before Angélique came inside Odette, filling the young serving girl's pussy with a huge load. The second her cock withdrew Betsy leaned forward, burying her tongue deep in the sloppy mess of Odette's little cum-drenched fuck-hole. Angélique watched contentedly as they sixty-nined, her flaccid cock enjoying the show while she rested.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers
12