Angélique and Odette - A Spinoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening progressed the duchess lost track of how many times the maid and her serving girl came, the night a blur of orgasms and cum as all three participants were pushed to their limits. At one point Angélique found herself balls-deep in Odette's ass, the girl surrendering her last virgin hole to the duchess, as Betsy ate the servant's wet, sweet pussy.

Later on Angélique watched while Betsy fucked Odette's ass with the same toy, Odette face-down on the edge of the bed while Betsy stood behind her. The maid had leaned over Odette, pressing the younger girl down as she sodomized her, when she felt herself being guided downwards. A demanding nudge of the duchess' cockhead teased her pussy, the long, thick appendage seeking entry. She spread her legs, offering Angélique a wet, willing hole for her enjoyment.

"Oooh, Grand Duchess, this position reminds me of the last time we were together..."

She was right. Betsy glanced over her shoulder at Angélique, her nipples pebbling as she remembered the way the duchess had fucked her, in in a very similar position, on her wedding night. Angélique had been a gentle lover then, all sweet kisses and tender caresses as she deflowered the new bride, but she had soon learned that Betsy wanted to be a wildcat in bed. Then, from that point on, the duchess had fucked her hard and fast, pouring several loads of cum into the maid's tight little snatch.

Angélique reached around Betsy, maneuvering the maid's hands so that they were braced on the mattress. Now the woman was in exactly the same pose, the duchess gently inching Betsy's legs into a wider stance. She pressed down on the maid's back, bending her forward until she was snug against Odette. Then she leaned forward, bringing her lips to Betsy's ear.

"Tell me, me petite pute, do you know if you are currently with child?"

Betsy shook her head, understanding instantly where the conversation was going.

"No, Grand Duchess. Stuart is away on border patrol, up north with your army, and he has been there for five months. I have only taken women to my bed while he has been gone, so I am fully certain that I am not expecting right now."

Angélique thrust her cock forward, Betsy crying out as the duchess sheathed herself to the hilt in the warm, soaked cunt offered to her.

"Good, good. I will be changing that tonight then, cherie."

The maid nodded, accepting her fate. She was going to get knocked up, was going to give the duchess a second child, and the idea of being mistress to such a powerful noble was exciting.

"Uuunnnngh, yes! Yes, Grand Duchess, as you command...my body belongs to you."

With that Angélique began fucking the maid, nine thick, virile inches of cock hammering into her unprotected pussy. It hadn't been her original goal to breed the scullery maid, but as Angélique had watched the two beautiful women playing with each other the idea had slipped into her mind. Fucking Betsy more than the required First Rights meant she was claiming her as a mistress, though there would never be any official documentation for it, and even if the timing didn't add up any child conceived would go on record as the offspring of Betsy's husband Stuart.

All the duchess could think about was the two women pregnant, their tits and bellies swollen as they sucked her cock together. She wanted that experience so badly that she could practically feel it, a groan escaping her as she fucked Betsy. Angélique grabbed Betsy's hips, yanking the maid flush to her while Odette watched them over her shoulder. The duchess locked eyes with her serving girl, her cock twitching as her orgasm approached.

"Odette, dearest, Betsy is going to spend the night with us. Tomorrow I want you both naked all day, not a stitch of clothing hiding your beautiful bodies from me. Is that clear?"

Odette nodded, her empty pussy clenching longingly as she watched Betsy's breeding commence.

"Yes, my love. Do you want us to touch each other for your enjoyment, or are we to keep our hands to ourselves?"

Angélique smirked, the duchess able to guess what Odette wanted.

"Does my darling want our new friend to put her talented tongue to work servicing you tomorrow?"

The serving girl nodded, her ass wiggling cutely as she thought about Betsy eating her out again. The maid did indeed have an amazing tongue, and Odette was eager to have it at her disposal.

"Yes! I want you to be inside of me while she uses her tongue on my clit."

The duchess growled, the description of her beloved's fantasy sending her orgasm ripping through her. Angelique's cock erupted, several thick, hot jets of cum spurting into Betsy's tight cunt. The maid was filled, her body a receptacle for her sovereign's fertile seed. Angélique pulled her cock out, letting an exhausted Betsy crawl up beside Odette. The duchess reached out, scooting her young lover back until Odette's waiting pussy was lined up perfectly.

Angélique slid her cum-coated, still-hard cock deep into Odette, coating the girl's cunt with the same jizz that had just been inside of Betsy. The duchess had no need to cum again; her only goal was to pleasure her lover. For a few minutes she pounded Odette, ceaselessly hammering the girl's cunt until her servant came. Odette wailed, her pussy constricting as she orgasmed, and she collapsed on the bed in a trembling mess.

The duchess pulled out of her lover, cock waving proudly as she surveyed her handiwork. Both women were throughly-fucked, their cunts, mouths and asses well-used. They had served their monarch well, the results of their night together soon to be evident.

12