All Comments on 'Angels and Guardians Pt. 02'

by photodad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
perseygoddessperseygoddessover 14 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it!!!

love the story and i cant wait for more, keep up the great work!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Wow

I really am impressed at the scope of this story. You deal with such big issues that teens and adults face. You do it in a (not trying to be patronizing) but in a responsible way that has a lot to teach. I am really impressed with the story as well as being caught up in it. I love the spiritual side ...the connection Joe seems to have with his sister and with whatever it is that lets him sense what is coming. Certainly the caring that exists between all these kids is really nice. In the beginning it felt like it was set up like a harem for Joe, but while there is that aspect of their friendships, it may be shifting and even if it doesn't change it is based on caring moreso.

Kudos photodad! Keep writing!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Ashley's song!

I wish you'd give us some of the lyrics to this song!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

grrrrrrreat

dmg43dmg43over 9 years ago
GOOD!

Although I can see some resemblance to Lady In Red by HDK ( in the novels section.)

I believe you could also use a really good editor that would help improve the "flow" of this story. It gets a lil' jumpy from time to time.

It's also hard to believe Joe would give away his new BMW Z3 & continually be buying clothes, shoes, purses & such for SIX girls. Unless I missed something I'm sure I read he worked at his family's business for a summer & that is where his money comes from. All I can say is that they must pay him an outrageous sum for a summers work for him to be able to afford what he spends on the girls......

just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stop Rolling Over

This girl has gotta stop rolling over. She should press charges against Bill and Sue the TV station. Great series btw!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate that Ashley doesn't push Bach. The radio station should be sued for libel and slander. Plus, Bill should have been arrested. How come her parents didn't get upset about Bills abuse?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous