All Comments on 'Angels and Guardians Pt. 03'

by photodad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
catman71catman71over 14 years ago
keep it coming

love the story a little fantastical in they way joes parents are but iys literotica and that means keep it coming.

jimdel1jimdel1over 14 years ago
simply put.....just great!!!!!!!!!!

very, very seldom make a comment....but i think this story is just fantastic and need a couple more chapters!!!! if you would indulge an old goat????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i didn't know...

love could sound so cold. not even the "making love" could bring warmth to the story. i feel let down.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

What a great chapter. I LOVE how he took care of Bill--damn funny. I did think it was crazy unrealistic how the TV station did so much for them. Could you imagine if the world worked that way. Ok, so his family really needs to reign in spending. And Ashley goes from not wanting to spend their money to okay-ing a $890 dress? Girlfriend sure got over that easily huh! Man, if their company tanks...they spend money like..I don't know what! They'll be on the street in no time at all! The whole beach scene was so sweet and sexy. The way he blurts out he loves her was such a scene from every girl's dreams. I am glad they are a couple and hope too much doesn't come between them...but I guess conflict usually makes a good plot....I'll just have to keep reading...after I try to get some sleep! It is 5a.m. and I am still reading!

LustyDragonLustyDragonalmost 13 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY

But I still don't understand football...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful

Beautiful!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Such a beautiful story

Just loving reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

great

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
...and so it goes!

The promise....the passion....the pleasure....the pleasing....perfection!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous