All Comments on 'Angels and Guardians Pt. 08'

by photodad

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

I have really enjoyed the whole series well written and moving I couldn't wait for the next one. So a bit sad it is now over but it was the right ending would have liked jasmine to have stayed in it.

catman71catman71over 14 years ago
sad but satisfying

loved the epilouge perhaps you will continue the story at a point down the road with these charcters maybe fleshing out how they do 15 or 20 years down the road

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wish it didn't end...

I wish it could drag on longer.. But I loved it a TON!! Hope you write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hope you do more.

When are you going to do another one like this one? I loved it. Hope you do another one soon.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

You finally did it and made me cry! Why did Jasmin have to die?!?!?! She could have let them adopt the baby since they were stable and she wasn't married or whatever. Man, I really hated the decision to let her die. She was such a good spirit and so close to them. I'm glad Tyler is a piece of her left behind with them...but really!

The rest was a beautiful summary. When I saw it would be summed up in that 4 pg. chapter, I worried it would be too fast and not do the whole rest of it justice. But I think it was summed up nicely...I loved that Cindy ended up happy with Doug, that Joe ended up with a life he liked...I was worried when he first seemed to be doing stuff to support Cindy and gave up football. Wish he had kept the house to raise his family in though. I love that Jill became a lawyer--his mom would have loved that. She did work that really mattered to her. Kim's life went well for her too. I love the work done through the "Guardians of Angels" foundation and the whole proper seatbelt use thing you added in was great. I loved how close they all remained.

It was a beautiful story, if not a little too heartbreaking at times. I felt the loss of Jasmine was too much in the end. His parents loss was heartbreaking but was part of what formed his life. I do hope you look to get published. Thanks for writing it!

Lo09Lo09almost 14 years ago
Loved It..

Loved your story one of the best I've read in a long time. But it did seem that the epilogue was a bit rushed. You are a very talented writer keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good work

I absolutely loved this series, but this final part felt kinda incomplete. The characters seem to have developed and grown from the beginning of the series, and it was pleasant to follow their experience. All in all, quality writing and a joy to read. Hope to read more of your work!

(I wish all the characters had happy endings... Poor Ashley and Jasmine...)

IrvingParkeIrvingParkealmost 14 years ago

I loved this whole series! The only thing I would change in this particular installment would simply be to add a minor homage to one of my favorite movies. Ashley came close, but stopped just short when she said, "It's where a person suddenly gets some news, good or bad, without expecting it." In my head, I heard her adding, "but that's not important right now." Otherwise, while I was saddened by Jasmine's passing, I understood the need for it. I agree with a previous commenter that some extension of the story would be nice, showing the situation a few years down the road. Seeing Joe and Ashley as parents would be highly rewarding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

this story was absolutely amazing and i have barely slept for the last two days because of it. i was hooked from the beginning. my only issue with it was the last chapter seemed to be a little rushed, too much information in a very small space, which made it harder for me to actually feel the emotions and experiences of the characters i came to love. overall though it was brilliant, i think you are an excellent author, and i thank you for sharing this with us all

:)

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
Wow

What a fantastic story I started reading the first one and found myself having to read all the stories in one go, couldn't drag myself away from the series until I had finished it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great series. I really enjoyed it!

chelo2012chelo2012over 12 years ago
Wonderful!!

Just a wonderful story! WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
angels and gaurdians

didn't want this to end . last chapter could have been expanded to sevaral more

GroovemeisterGroovemeisterabout 11 years ago
WOW and I'm not referring to the game

I enjoyed the whole series. I really got into the characters and had a few good teary moments. I also actually laughed in some places.

The epilog reminded me of a cliff with no warning signs and no guard rail. I couldn't stop fast enough to keep from falling off the end of the story.

I experienced some difficulty reading this story with its abundance of grammatical errors. This story looks like it was written rapidly and simply submitted directly. You need editors and good proof readers.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
i did not want it to finish

Great fantastic wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

great series

niestarniestaralmost 9 years ago
loved the sequel

I had great time reading the sequels.Great work and Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Good Read but...

The part about how the television broadcasting company giving Joe and Ashley each a scholarship and $500k is more fantasy than some of the time travel stories. Also, a TV station's 'license' to broadcast can only be revoked by the FCC. Also, the IPO part did not make sense. Joe would not likely lose money on the IPO, he would have increased his wealth, assuming the company was as successful as described.

jokeneastjokeneastover 6 years ago

Hello, I will say that I did enjoy this story. One thing that really bothered me was that Ash could hook up with all the girls and screw around, but she was sometime mad/jealous at Joe. Seemed one sided. Just my own thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I enjoyed everything except the ending. The ending felt like everything was just lumped together just to get the story done. Hell after mentioning that Joe and Ashley adopted Tyler after Jasmine gave birth to Tyler and then died. Then a sentence about Joe and Ashley giving Tyler all the love he needed and nothing more. As I said everything thrown together like a snowball and left to melt. Sorry about the grumpiness BUT!!! It was a really great story otherwise.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 5 years ago
Well done.

This was a wonderfully well written story. I enjoyed it immensely and could keep reading for a long time if the story kept going. Well done to the author.

LoonytuneLoonytuneover 4 years ago
Great

Great story all of them couldn't stop reading them saddened about Ashley complications from the accident then jasmine's death but i really loved the stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous