Angels Ch. 06 - First Dibs

Story Info
Yet another recruit joins the sisterhood.
4.2k words
4.42
4.3k
4
1

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone. This story mentions amounts of money, they are only there for context and shouldn't be thought of as real world scenarios.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story contains lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

As the elegant looking lady handed over the card, Stacey's natural curiosity made her look at the advert that she had been asked to place in the shop window. 'Wanted: Female models for catalogue photography. Good rates paid. Urgently required 18 to 21-year-old.' She took the money from the middle-aged woman and asked, "Are you a member of some sort of club" nodding to the card she had just taken.

'Oh no" the woman replied, "I'm the owner of a local company. We're after some fresh models for our catalogue. We want to try real people rather than professional models; they are letting us down a lot of late". Susan purposely didn't mention the company sold lingerie and the models would be wearing the stock.

Stacey's face showed her surprise and asked, "Wow, how many models are you looking for?"

Susan seemed to be evolving into a some kind of sexual predator but continued to play the role, "Well, for the moment we're looking for just a few models although we'll consider more longer term. We're probably looking to pay the same as a professional model earns if it means we can rely on using them more in the future." The real reason the advert was being placed was to lure young girls into stripping for Susan and John, her sidekick and company Art Director. Although outwardly giving a persona of happily married, Susan had a deep and consuming lust for young girls. John liked to photograph naked woman so the two teamed up to achieve each other's goal.

The conversation was beginning to sound interesting to both of them. "Just out of curiosity, how much do you pay and what sort of people model for you" Stacey asked trying to sound as casual as possible. This prospect intrigued her and was curious to find out more.

"We haven't got a specific type for models; we'll know them when we see them. We need some men but mainly women, young/old, black/white, we're just after ordinary people with some spare time looking for a little extra cash. The basic fee is 100 per hour session but could go up to 500 depending on the subject" Susan replied, the shocked look on the young girl's face said a great deal.

As much as she tried to remain calm, Stacey couldn't control the shocked look on her reddening face. It took her a whole week to earn what a model made In an hour. She missed the older woman looking her up and down, trying to distinguish what sort of body she had under the baggy blouse. Stacey wouldn't describe herself as a looker, like many her age, she had hang-ups about her looks and body, all down to peer pressure. Her shoulder length brown hair was highlighted with blonde to compliment her fare skin and when compared to other girls she'd seen in changing rooms she had the opinion that she had a fairly ordinary, shapeless body. She didn't realise she possessed the one commodity Susan was looking for, youth.

Sensing the girl's interest and wanting to satisfy her own curiosity, Susan pushed the hard sell. "Let's take you for instance. You've got a lovely complexion, very pretty, nice distinct features, I'd really like to have you as a subject" her hands were making imaginary lens shapes from various angles, "You could make a lot of cash from us over a decent length of time."

Stacey reddened deeper and looked bashfully down at her feet. Now was the killer blow, "Why don't we meet up later, we can talk it over and maybe do a trial session together, away from the others in my team and if you're happy I can introduce you to them later. Like I said, you're just the type of person we're looking for and we'd definitely make it worth your while. I can always take the advert back until you've made your mind up, that way you get first pick."

She found it very easy to get along with the older woman. She guessed Susan was in her late forties her slim face was framed with shoulder length dark hair; her sophisticated business suit impressed the young girl. 'Wow she really thinks I've got what it takes' Stacey thought, 'No-one gets a look in until I've decided' she mulled the proposition over. "But who will see the photo's" was her closing question.

"Just the photographer and the design committee will see the full prints, they'll make you a copy if you want some, but the catalogue picture has the head cropped, we're selling the garment not the model after all. That way you'll know you are in the catalogue but anyone viewing the catalogue will have no idea it was you. Go on, what have you got to lose" Sue concluded, hoping that she'd said enough to swing the girl.

"Well okay then, I'm free this evening why don't I come round after I finish here" Stacey replied.

"All the kit is set up in the studio at the office. Here's the address and at the reception ask for John. I'll ring and make arrangements with him, and he'll fill in some more detail for you while waiting for me" the older woman insisted as she quickly scribbled down the address.

Looking at the card the woman handed over; Stacey's heart was beating rapidly; she was surprised how excited she felt but this sort of thing didn't happen every day -- Never in fact. Stacey replied, "I know where that is, I'll meet you around 5.30, should I wear anything in particular". "Oh no" responded Susan, "It's only the three of us and I'm sure you'll look good in anything" was her last comment as she left the shop.

Stacey had butterfly's all afternoon trying to second-guess how it would go this evening. The thought that kept popping into her head was the money she'd make in a few short hours, dreaming that if she made the sort of cash Susan had talked about, maybe she could jack in this dead-end job for good.

Having been pre warned by Susan, John was ready for Stacey's arrival. From the way Susan described her, John could tell she was salivating over the prospect of seducing the young girl. When the phone rang at the appointed time, he went to collect her and could see why Susan was so enthralled as he walked up to shake her hand.

"Follow me" he smiled as he stood aside ushering the girl into the main corridor, "Susan told me you'd be coming over, she's tied up just yet so we can take you a walk around and have a chat while we wait."

The nervous twisting in her stomach was starting to calm down; John was a very charming host. He really made her feel welcome and as he seemed to sit on her every word, her confidence increased even to the point of flirting with the man. Here was someone who was obviously used to photographing lots of woman and he talked as though she was already established in that world. Susan arrived apologising profusely and flourished a bottle of wine and some glasses. Stacey hadn't realised she downed two glasses in quick succession while they sat chatting and if truth been known Stacey was feeling a little lightheaded, carried along by the other two who talked to her as an equal rather than as a schoolgirl which was how most adults addressed her.

Eventually Susan stood up and said, "We should get started. John would you be a love and lead the way", this was part of the plan set out by Susan in their earlier conversation and Stacey stood wide eyed when she saw all the kit set out in the studio. He'd completed the setting up before Stacey arrived, but it provided the perfect excuse to ply Stacey with more alcohol.

"Before I forget, here's 200 for today" John said as he threw the notes on the side.

Stacey looked quizzical and asked, "I didn't think I'd be paid for this session as it's the first time and I thought you said it was only 100" turning to Susan.

John interjected by saying "Well you've been good enough to give up your free time, so it's only fare you get something for your trouble and seeing as it's your first time, I thought a little bonus wouldn't go amiss". Stacey was really pleased; she'd never had that sort of money all at once, it and the wine combined to distract her from the world outside the room. Before she had time to process things John directed "Do you mind turning this way, "I need to take a couple of sample shots".

Following his directions, Stacey was caught up in the moment, wanting to please this man who was treating her like grown woman, he kept saying, "Superb, just magnificent. Susan, you've really found me a winner here, she's very beautiful" her blushing could be filtered out of the end product. Stacey seemed to have completely forgotten to ask why Susan had to be there nor did she react when John suggested he take a few of the two women together.

She was on such a high that she just wanted to carry on as Susan came and sat right up to her and whispered, "Didn't I tell you that you'd go down a bomb, isn't this just the easiest fun you've ever had".

Stacey gave a beaming smile and whispered back "It sure is, have you posed before."

"Oh yes" came Susan's reply, "when we have new samples, we sometimes take a turn in front of the camera", lowering her voice further "Isn't John just the sweetest". She should have added that her normal interaction with him was when he photographed her eating a young womans snatch. But then that would have been giving the game away.

"You mean you've posed for him in lingerie before?" Stacey enquired.

Her initial shock was tempered by Susan's casual response "Oh yes, in fact he's photographed me nude before now. We're all friends together and besides you only go as far as you want to".

John had moved them round in various poses, finally taking the plunge. "Why don't we make this interesting" he said as he took another bundle of notes from his pocket and placed it next to Stacey's bag. "Susan, why don't you take your blouse off"?

Stacey was shocked as the older woman took off her blouse, exposing her bra, without a care in the world. She found herself looking at the full round breasts encased in the lacy bra, she had never been attracted to another woman, but the shape and pattern of the lacy bra encasing them and highlighting her large dark aureoles fascinated her. Susan sat back next to her, this time squashing right next the Stacey, who could feel the older woman's warm flesh against her exposed arm. She was still too stunned to speak when John suggested that Susan should take Stacey's top off.

All the young girl could do was sit and watch meekly as Susan slowly unbuttoned her blouse, all the time John was clicking away with the camera. As Susan opened the blouse, John just had time to catch a couple of shots of the nicely sized breasts before Susan cupped the far bra cup in her hand whispering "Why do you wear a bra at all, your breasts feel lovely and firm without, not like mine". Just then, she used her spare hand to lift one of Stacey's hands to her breast, squeezing the fingers under her grasp until Stacey unconsciously performed the same squeezing motion without being prompted. Stacey's mind was a whirl of emotions, fighting between the realisation that what she was doing wasn't common practice but on the same side it seemed entirely natural to the other two and she was enjoying the feeling of having her own tit fondled. This was the distraction Susan needed as she reached behind the young girl and unclasped the bra.

In an almost military maneuver, Susan let go of Stacey's breast, lifted the bra up exposing the bare flesh for John to capture on film. Right on cue, John asked, "Susan would you mind giving the nipple a quick suck, I need it to stand out". Immediately obeying, Susan lent her head down and attached her sucking mouth to the nearest nipple. Her mind was still a whirl and the tremors went straight through Stacey's body making her groan involuntarily, it was the sign the other two were looking for. Stacey was being carried along as her head spun and in a clearer mind she would have questioned if they were there to photograph lingerie, she shouldn't need to lose her bra. Susan reluctantly raised her head; looking directly at the camera in order that John got a clear view of the moist extended nub. To be on the safe side, John continued with the pretense "Susan. This will look so hot. Would you mind just sliding your fingertips into the skirt waist band". After taking a few more shots as Susan slide her slender fingers past the fabric he concluded with "Sorry would you mind giving the nipple another quick kiss, it's going down".

Just as Stacey was thinking that she shouldn't go any further, Susan took the engorged nipple into her mouth again; it hadn't deflated any from the previous attention. This time she really went to town, taking it deep into her mouth and flicking it with the tip of her tongue. Stacey let out another groan as more shock waves were coursing through her body. So much so that she couldn't protest, she was enjoying it too much even to notice when Susan pushed her hand down further. Slipping inside the top of the young girl's panties, Susan quickly found the extended clitoris through the thin wispy pubic hair, gently strumming the muscle with her index finger.

This proved too much for Stacey, her body tensing as a massive orgasm hit her. Aside from her own fingers, her only sexual experience had been some rather unfulfilling fumbling with her last boyfriend, who was only interested in getting what he wanted rather than what she needed. Rather than letting the young girl relax, Susan's fingers worked down further finding everywhere saturated with pussy juice. She easily found its source and worked her middle digit in quickly locating the young girls G-spot and really rocking the young woman's world. Susan was working her finger and thumb on the clit like a conductor works an orchestra, building the girl up to a frenzy only to slow things down to prolong the assault.

John had moved in front of the girl and eased her skirt up past her panties to see Susan's dexterous fingers working their magic, by easing her panties aside, this was the sign that Susan had free access to the pussy. Without missing a beat, the older woman knelt down in front of the girl and alternated snaking her tongue between her clitoris and pussy lips. Stacey was delirious, just when she thought that she couldn't experience anything more sensational than the magic the fingers worked on her, Susan attached her mouth to her pussy and sent her into an even larger orgasm. Stacey was struggling to remain conscious from the abuse her pussy was going through, and Susan wasn't showing any sign of stopping. The young girl's whole body was rocking about as her head and legs thrashed around wildly.

Although Susan had fucked some middle-aged women, she much preferred the younger girls; they tasted better, came more and possessed firmer bodies. Now was just such an occasion, where she couldn't get enough of the juicy pussy that was presented for her tongue. As she was coming, Stacey had a way of squeezing the inquisitive tongue searching inside her, the volume she came was too much for Susan as it ran around her face, down her chin and between the girls' outspread legs.

Susan was beginning to think that her own pussy needed attention when John instinctively knelt behind her and pulled down her own panties as he reached under her skirt. He kept touching her as he removed all of her clothing, revealing the pale white skin below.

John had seen it before but still couldn't work out how Susan managed to stand, twist herself round and kneel above the girl without losing contact with her pussy. Stacey felt Susan's thighs by her ears, but the sweet, musky scent was what made her open her eyes as Susan knelt over her. Never having inspected a pussy close up, she was fascinated by the sight. The engorged clitoris extended down to her long dilated lips revealing the moist hole, all this was framed by the slightest of brown hair.

By sitting her pussy squarely on Stacey's mouth, Susan didn't give her much choice other than to join in. Stacey extended her tongue firstly to flick over the clitoris as Susan had done to her, but the intoxicating smell soon drew her down the older woman's labia which seemed to be opening involuntarily, letting a trickle of come run from it. More out of curiosity than desire, the young girl flicked her tongue, lapping up the liquid and tasting the sweet nectar for the first time. She found the flavour very pleasant and started to run her mouth around exploring every crevice gradually getting braver and being more aggressively until she was licking away at the same tempo as Susan was on her. Both women were wriggling around and moaning loudly under each other's abuse. Susan was the first to give way under the pressure; her climax seemed to trigger Stacey into her own.

After that first session, John hadn't seen Stacey for a couple of days although he knew that she had been recruited into the company ranks. Susan always kept a new conquest for own pleasure for a short while before sharing the girl around her close-knit group. It was a surprise to him when John looked up from his desk to see Susan stood beside a very different looking Stacey at the doorway.

Susan had transformed her from shy girl to a voluptuous woman. The blonde hair had been styled, dressed in a designer suit and the make-up accentuated her face rather than painted on as before. There was also a new confidence about the girl both in her posture but also in her conversation.

Having served drinks for them all, Stacey was recalling for John her adventures in the past few days. "Susan has introduced me to a number of her friends. We started with Kerry as I now work with her; she's a lot of fun. Then there was Gemma with Bea and the last time was with Donna".

John looked at Susan curiously, "You haven't introduced her to Andi yet? I thought she would have been top of the list". In response, Susan replied "That's why we're here now, I've invited Andi down because I want the three of you to hook up".

John was more than pleased to finally get his hands on Stacey; he'd wanted to make a move on her the first time but figured Susan had sufficiently freaked her out without completely sending her over the edge. "Do I presume you're still a virgin where men are concerned" he asked the young girl.

"I haven't fucked a man yet, but Susan took both my cherries - pussy and ass - so yes and no" came the reply. Just then a knock on the door made all three look up to see a beaming Andi stood there. "Susan tells me she has a treat for me" was the woman's opening comment.

"For both of us it turns out" was his reply showing her to a spare seat.

John refreshed the glasses while Susan handled the introductions it was obvious Andi was attracted to Stacey, who in turn seemed taken with the new arrival. Andi was a few years older than Stacey, slightly taller but possessed a cracking body that she obviously worked at. The group provided Andi with a constant supply of female lovers, but her good looks also ensured a lot of male interest.

Placing her glass down, Andi got proceedings rolling by shifting across to Stacey and lightly kissing her. Reaching down, Andi expertly removed the girl's jacket and blouse without losing contact with her mouth. Stacey fulfilled the subservient role that Susan liked in her girls and allowed herself to be carried along by the older woman as she skillfully undressed her for the other two's delight. Having stripped the young blonde in record time Andi quickly removed her own clothing before attacking Stacey's breast with her inquisitive mouth.

12