Angels Ch. 06 - First Dibs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey's whimpers reminded John how much she enjoyed this kind of treatment. He could testify to Andi's oral abilities, having enjoyed her mouth on numerous occasions and wasn't the least bit surprised to see Stacey squirming around under the same treatment. He was also reminded how much Andi liked having her own tits sucked when she disengaged her mouth from the young girl to offer Stacey a breast to reciprocate.

It was John's turn next as the two women got off the sofa and crawled along the floor on their hands and knees. Andi whispered something to Stacey who looked into John's eyes with a look of lust and nodded. Unzipping his trousers, Andi took a firm grasp of his dick before her head descended to take the tip in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the end, she proceeded to work it along his penis before taking the full length in her mouth making loud slurping noises. Eventually she raised her head clear and tilted the thick cock towards Stacey who repeated the moves demonstrated to her by Andi.

While this was continued, Andi lay down on the floor pulling Stacey to her until the younger girl's pussy sat squarely on her enquiring tongue. Her moans confirmed the older woman's oral talents once more.

Much as John enjoyed getting sucked off, he was desperate to sample her pussy also. Lifting her up, he positioned her facing him and away from the other two. Stacey straddled his legs and crouched down until she was just above the erect cock. Shifting slightly, she engaged the head against her pussy and slowly sank down its length.

"Oh, that's nice," she gasped settling down on his lap and holding still to get used to the new sensation, "does it always feel this nice" she asked, looking over her shoulder. It felt the same size as the dildos that Susan used but the soft warm flesh felt much nicer than its plastic counterparts. "You might be lucky to find some a little longer than John, but I doubt you find them as thick" Andi responded.

Stacey began a steady rhythm instinctively riding up and down the length, Andi was knelt at the side of them offering encouragement, "Squeeze it with your pussy, you'll both enjoy that. Does that feel nice?" she asked John, but it was Stacey who replied, "Oh yeah, real nice".

It appeared Andi was happy to play spectator, but John had other ideas, "Come and sit on my face I want to taste you". Andi didn't need asking twice as she scrambled to her feet; climbed on the arms of the chair and settled her groin on John's extended tongue. The three of them were gasping and moaning in unison, all be it John's were somewhat muffled.

"Oh my god, Susan what have you been teaching this girl" Andi shrieked. Stacey had leant forward and started to run her tongue around Andi's puckered anus. "Do you like that, she's rather good at it isn't she" Susan responded with a smile. Very soon the older woman came over John's face; this triggered his own orgasm, flooding the young girls sopping pussy with his semen. A chain reaction set off Stacey's climax, screaming loudly as she pronounced to trio that she was coming.

The three of them disentangled themselves, leaving John to catch his breath. Andi and Stacey adjourned to the sofa once more where they continued their slow kissing and fondling of each other. The caressing took on an increasing intensity until Andi slid to the floor on her knees in front of Stacey's extended legs and promptly buried her face in the girl's bush, obviously savouring the taste given her rapturous moaning.

This spurred on Susan and John to join in the action, Susan climbing on the sofa offering her pussy to Stacey's waiting mouth, John kneeling behind Andi to push his dick inside her. Yes all four were very pleased that Stacey had joined their ranks.

12