Angels Ch. 07 - Caught Out

Story Info
A helping hand.
4.1k words
4.63
3.2k
4
0

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story contains lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

A trip downstairs to the archives wasn't exactly unpleasant but Andi tried to restrict her visits to a once a week activity. It wasn't that it was a cold, damp, spider infested experience that she had encountered elsewhere in previous jobs; on the contrary the large room was heated and well lit. Maybe it was just an adverse experience because some people weren't capable of putting stuff back in the correct place for the next person along.

Thankfully their company's archives, while down in the basement, did have the bonus of having a lavatory nearby. Andi dropped her box file on the floor and put her hand on the door to push it inwards. Unfortunately, it was locked but her momentum took her a half step nearer and almost banged her head unexpectedly. Just at that point Andi heard a groan from the other side of the door. It was a rarity that the room was occupied and ordinarily Andi would have turned on her heels and visited after her archiving was stowed away but there was something in the groan that had got Andi curious.

It was the tone of the groan that she was curious about and the circumstance of it being generated. It wasn't anguish, it wasn't frustration, and it wasn't of pain but what was it? Andi pressed her ear against the door to listen further -- thankfully there was little chance of anyone disturbing her. What she heard was a series of groans that were sexual in nature and suitably high pitched that Andi guessed were created by another woman.

Andi was now curious who was in there and if they were on their own. The moaning grew in intensity until whoever it was had obviously peaked, and it went silent. Next came the sound of someone scurrying around and Andi now had to decide if her presence should remain a secret or confront whoever was in there. The decision was taken away from her as she heard the lock disengage giving her just enough time to take a step back as the door swung open and stood before her was Dawn, a bubbly blonde that she knew worked in the Stores department. Andi looked behind the young woman but didn't see anyone else in the room.

"Ohhhh... errrr... errrr... I was... errrr" Dawn stumbled and so Andi cut over her.

"Yeah, I heard. It sounded like you were having fun" Andi said conspiratorially.

Dawn first tried to bluff her way out of the situation "Well it was... well what I mean is I was..." but then paused once more until she buried her face in her hands.

At any other time, Andi would have comforted another woman in distress but what she had heard from the other side of the door had stirred something within her. Andi had been introduced to lesbian love last year and was a keen advocate with the small number of partners she had come across, the most recent was her boss and CEO of the company who, while Andi was bi-sexual, Susan was almost exclusively about other women, the younger the better.

With her latest coupling with Susan in mind Andi started to wonder if she could work the current situation to her advantage. "Hmmm, I'm not sure how your Line Manager would take news of you hiding yourself away down here. Gill does know you are down here, does she?"

At this point Dawn played right into Andi's hands by starting to flap and fluster "I... errrr... please don't say anything. I'm having issues at home, and I needed to work off some frustration and read that doing THAT was a good stress relief. Please don't say anything, it won't happen again."

Andi looked thoughtful for a moment, again her first instinct was to comfort her colleague but then she held back as she still possessed the upper hand and didn't want to relinquish that just yet. Still playing the role of reluctant accomplice Andi rubbed her chin theatrically and said "Gill is a fellow Manager and I wonder what I'd say if she were holding back something on my staff I need to know about, but then..." letting the statement hang in the air.

Dawn saw an opening and replied "Please no, I like working here and working for Gill. If she knew about this, I don't know how she'd react. Can this stay between the two of us please, I'd be so grateful."

'Bingo' thought Andi as she stepped forward effectively making Dawn step back into the room. The lock was once more re-engaged, and Andi pointed to the large vanity unit to one side saying "Okay you'll need to make it worth my while. Why don't you hop up on the vanity unit and show me how you were doing it?"

Dawn just stood there dumbfounded with her mouth agape. 'Did Andi really just ask her to do what she thought she had asked?'

Although Dawn didn't voice the question it was obvious to Andi what was going through her head and so she repeated "You heard me, get up on here and show me how you were doing it."

Dawn started to shake slightly and began to ask "But... but... are you serious? You really want me to climb up on there again and show you how I did IT?"

"I do" stated Andi "Come on we all do it. It sounded like you were struggling, and I'd like you to show me how you do it because I might be able to help. If you want this to remain a secret between us, this is the price you'll have to pay." The reality was that the brunette was never going to say anything to Gill. It was none of her business how a fellow manager ran their department just as Andi would have politely told another manager to shove their suggestion if the boot were on the other foot.

However, Dawn didn't know this and could only weigh the situation from the words spoken. She tentatively stepped towards the vanity unit and Andi nodded her encouragement. The blonde turned away from the unit and then jumped up the short distance to rest her butt on the edge. Andi stood there looking expectantly and so Dawn tentatively hiked her skirt up and spread her legs. Dawn wasn't as tall as Andi, but she had lovely slender legs and her panties were held tight across her pussy in this position. This was as far as Dawn was going and suitably said "I just strummed my clit while in this position."

"Show me then" stated Andi as she stood there with her arms folded.

"You mean you actually want me to..." Dawn paused.

"Yes. That's exactly what I want you to show me. I've also read articles that say it is a suitable stress relief. I've even done it myself at times." Andi stated. Dawn was hesitant and so Andi decided to take the lead saying "Look, we have similar body parts and there is nothing to be ashamed of. Here let me show you how I do it and you can then show me how you do it differently."

Dawn just perched there with a stunned expression as Andi jumped up on the other end of the vanity, pulled her panties down and off and then spread her legs as wide as the blond was doing. In an instant Andi started to work her index and middle finger over her fleshy clit and down her labia to dip them inside her. In next to no time the fingers were glistening with moisture. Dawn was struggling to tare her eyes away from the sight before her and did manage to croak "That's beautiful."

Andi smiled at the compliment as well as the fact that the blond had not run away screaming. She did prompt her though saying "Come on, now show me how you were doing it." The blond was still tentative but hiked her panties aside to show her pussy. Andi looked over and was delighted with the sight before her. The blonde kept her hair trimmed neatly and had a large fleshy clit that she worked over and over as Andi asked, "Do you vary it in any way?" Dawn's eyes still resembled a rabbit in the headlights but managed a few tentative shakes of her head. Andi jumped off the vanity unit and knelt down before Dawn saying, "here let me show you, I like to alter things round every so often like this."

The brunette then fed two fingers inside the blonde's pussy and explored deeper until she raked her fingertips along the younger woman's g-spot. Dawn was sat there unbelieving as another woman's fingers wormed away inside of her but as her g-spot got abused the best Dawn could do was hold on tightly to the edge of the vanity unit while her legs remained splayed wide and her panties hitched aside. She had been stunned to be asked to sit here like this and in none of her contemplations would she have envisaged this happening and yet she was hurtling headlong to her next climax mere minutes after the previous self-induced one although she admitted later that Andi's way of doing things was far, far better than Dawn's previous attempts. Dawn threw her head back as she groaned deeply at the same time as her pussy clamped down on Andi's fingers making a very obscene squelching sound as Andi worked the digits in and out of the gripping pussy before her. Dawn just had to proclaim "Oh my god" as she slowly calmed down from what had to be the best orgasm of her life.

That, however, was a little previous as Andi took advantage of Dawn's temporary incapacity to continue working her fingertips inside the blond at the same time as she leant forward and captured Dawn's beautiful fleshy clit and sucked hard on it making Dawn exclaim "Oh my god" in a slightly higher pitched voice while thrusting her hips forward to press her pussy into Andi's face more. The older woman just loved how Dawn was taking part so willingly in her seduction as she went to town demonstrating all the skills that her past lovers, Annette and Susan, had shown her.

Andi mixed things up as she extracted her fingers, they glistened in the light along their length to the third knuckle, so that they could grasp Dawn's large clit meaning the brunette could work her tongue in Dawn's pussy, extending her tongue to scoop up the copious amounts of pussy juice. Dawn tasted delicious and was a subtly different flavour than her past experiences.

For her part Dawn was delirious with the pleasure that another woman was generating in her, it was far and away better than any past experience with men. Andi mixed it up once more as her left hand wandered up to Dawn's chest and then start to work the nub of her right nipple in time with the sweeps of her tongue and squeezing of her fingers on her clit. Now this really did rock Dawn's world. Andi was assaulting her with both hands and her mouth and Dawn was struggling to hold on as the feelings grew in intensity and then it hit here -- her third climax in minutes. The waves washed over her as stars blurred her vision and every extremity started to pop and tingle.

Andi disengaged her fingers and remained knelt down gently lapping at Dawn's pussy as she coaxed the younger woman down from whatever cloud she was currently floating on; she really did taste fabulous. Eventually Dawn lifted her head up with a faraway expression. Andi smiled to herself knowing she had done as much as she possibly could to encourage the younger woman how much fun a female lover could generate. The brunette stood up and leant forward so that she could plant a kiss squarely on Dawn's lips.

Dawn reciprocated straight away and rather enjoyed tasting herself from Andi's mouth. She pulled back slightly and spoke gently "Is it always that good?"

Andi broadly smiled back and replied "Pretty much. I don't have too much experience but yes, every time so far has been that amazing."

Dawn leant forward for another kiss before asking "Would you mind if I tried that on you. I'm sure Gill won't mind me taking longer than expected, I'll just say I was helping you find a file if that's okay and you have the time."

Andi went and stood in front of the vanity unit and leant her upper torso forward and as she lifted her skirt up at the back stated "If this is the first time you've tried pussy then it would be my pleasure to be the one introducing you. Now kneel down behind and work you mouth and tongue anywhere that inspires you."

The senses in Dawn's brain were still popping and she was determined to do her best to bring Andi as much pleasure as the brunette had done for her. She tried remembering all the things that Andi had just been doing for her and just made up some others. Feeling Andi's pussy clamp down on her fingers as Dawn repeatedly bashed the brunettes g-spot was the most exhilarating experience that Dawn could remember. For her first time with a woman, Dawn loved the way her lover gave herself so fully to the experience and encouraged her to even greater heights. After Andi's climax, the two spent the longest time in each other's arms and for her part Andi was feeling suitably accomplished in providing the pretty blonde her first true toe curling orgasm; sure in the knowledge that the younger woman would be back for more.

The following morning Dawn's boss received a call from Andi asking if she could spare the young blond for a few hours for a special project that Andi was working on. The request wasn't that unusual as the business regularly gave different people a selection of projects to encourage cross-departmental working and as there were no pressing issues Gill readily agreed. Andi's next task was to ring Dawn explaining that Gill had agreed, and that the blonde was to meet the older woman in reception in ten minutes.

Unbeknown to Dawn, Andi had been in touch with Susan, the company's CEO and chief lesbian who was rather partial to young women. Andi had explained that she had seduced the pretty blond yesterday and that she was ripe for Susan to seduce further but also ideal as an internal model for the Art Director to include in the next brochure. When Andi met Dawn in reception the two shared a friendly hello while in front of the receptionist but as soon as they went through the heavy wooden door and away from prying eyes Andi pressed Dawn up against the door and kissed her on her full red lips. Dawn was both thrilled and delighted as her pussy started the moisten. She had spent the previous evening going over in her head the events of yesterday afternoon and had instinctively worked her fingers down to her own pussy to leisurely play with herself as Andi had shown her.

The experience was certainly an enhancement from her previous self-appreciation and culminated in two climaxs for her. So, when the gorgeous brunette steered her to the door and started kissing her, Dawns own pussy had a natural reaction. Andi then took hold of Dawn's hand and led her up the wide sweeping stairs saying "I hope you're up for some more adventures. You do trust me, don't you?"

Dawn was wrong footed by Andi's first comment but still replied "After what you did for me yesterday, I certainly do." She actually liked holding the pretty brunette's hand as the small soft hand felt good in her own grasp although she was more than a little confused when Andi made her way to the big boss's office. Andi knocked briefly and then opened the door without letting go of Dawn's hand leading the blond up to Susan's desk.

The two were greeted with a broad smile and the obligatory offer "Take a seat won't you, can I get drinks arranged for you?" Both declined the drink offer and took a seat; this was the first time Andi had let go of Dawn's hand but had purposely moved her chair nearer so that the two were in close proximity. Susan clasped her hands together and leant forward as she asked, "So what can I do for either of you today."

Andi was struck how Susan always seemed to give her staff as much time as they needed despite being a very busy woman. "This is going to come at Dawn a little left field, but you remember we were discussing last week about using our own staff as models for the brochures and website." Susan nodded her acknowledgement and so Andi continued "I won't go into detail about how I know but this young lady here I can tell you has the perfect body for a model."

Andi now turned her attention to Dawn and added "As you'll know John prefers cropping the models' heads so that the customer focuses on the product rather than the model, it at least shows he is discreet, but he got let down big time last quarter by the professional models and I've agreed with Susan that we can pay our own staff the same as we were spending on professional models. The more images of you that feature, the more you're paid plus you get to keep what you have modelled. I'm sure you'll agree, a nice little bonus for the model as long as they don't mind being stood in front of John in just their underwear. If it helps, Susan and I have already signed up for the scheme and we'd like you to join us too. If it will help, I'll be with you at the same time, I did the same with Susan last week. Does it sound of interest?"

"Errrr... I, errrr..." Dawn stumbled looking from Andi to Susan who nodded encouragingly and then looking back at Andi who similarly smiled broadly at her and she was immediately struck by how beautiful she looked yesterday as they kissed. With that vision in her mind, in an instant Dawn lost all her hesitancy and replied, "Yes I'll do it."

Both of the older women gave a gasp and cried "Hooray." Susan stood up and walked around her desk with her arms held open. Dawn nervously looked at Andi who simply nodded and so the beautiful blond stood up and accepted the hug that was being offered. Susan took a slight step back and had her hands on Dawn's upper arms as she gushed "I'm so happy you agreed. I think you'll be a great addition to our little band." Turning to Andi Susan asked, "I am intrigued though how you knew Dawn had the perfect body for a model?"

Dawn had the good grace to look down as her face reddened but boldly Andi stated "Oh, I had the very great pleasure of introducing Dawn here to same sex lovemaking yesterday." Dawn jerked her head up as she gasped and looked at Andi who simply shrugged adding "Susan and I are occasional lovers too and so I have no secrets from either of you, in fact I had planned all along to mention it to both of you in case you wanted to hook up with each other. I wasn't going to mention it yet though as I'm sure Dawn is still adjusting the new dynamic but as the cat is out of the bag, what do you think of that?"

Susan was the first to speak saying "Well I for one would definitely like to hook up at some point but I think our newest member of our little band might need some time to work it through. When you have decided, I won't be applying any pressure and will fully understand your decision."

Dawn continued to look from her lover to the CEO and back again as they both waited for her reply. Eventually though her gaze settled on the big boss as she tentatively said "I think I'd like that, but I've only done it once with Andi and would prefer if I explore a bit more with her if that's okay. I think you are beautiful and all it's just I'm still fumbling a bit. Does that make sense?"

Susan pulled the blond into another hug and replied "It makes perfect sense. Like I said you know where I am when you are ready."

Andi stood up took Dawn's hand and led her over to two large, padded sofa's that Susan had in the corner of her office. Once they were stood by the nearest sofa Andi leant forward and gave Dawn a long smouldering kiss and suggested "How about we take advantage of a comfy sofa to do some more exploring and Susan can watch from a distance. It means she gets to see you in all your glory, but it will be just the two of us doing it."

Dawn looked over at Susan who beamed as she said "What a splendid idea. Feel free to use these whenever you get the urge as long as I get to watch." Dawn then turned her attention back to Andi as she leant in for another long kiss. Andi steered the younger woman to sit next to her and what ensued was a long slow love making, neither seemed in a rush and both appreciated the comfort of the sofa after yesterday's fun and games on the vanity unit.

12