Angels Ch. 07 - Caught Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andi had started proceedings by slipping to her knees and treating Dawn's pussy to another tongue lashing. Susan was bowled over with how beautiful Dawn was once Andi had stripped her. Susan made a mental note to make sure Andi was suitably rewarded for seducing Dawn. A financial reward would have been the easy answer and they could afford it, but she was certain that Andi wasn't motivated by money but would appreciate it more if Susan rewarded her with a more thoughtful, nonfiscal gift.

Dawn was suitably appreciative that she returned the favour on Andi straight after. The two older women were thrilled when Dawn, after making Andi come, crawled over to where Susan was sat diddling with her own clit and then captured the enflamed nub between her lips and started to lick her way around the big boss's juicy pussy. "So much for you wanting to wait. You really don't have to if you're not ready yet. I don't want people doing anything around here they are not 100% comfortable with." said Susan.

Andi stood up and went to sit next to Susan as Dawn momentarily disengaged her mouth to reply "No I want this. Andi makes me tingle in ways I didn't know I could and as I like working for you, I'd like to demonstrate just how much I value you as the big boss." Andi's new position allowed her to view up close how beautiful Dawn looked as she cast her gaze up to Susan.

The big boss was then rewarded by Andi who took her exposed beast and started to suckle at her nipple. She did remove her mouth at one point to say to Susan "Doesn't she look beautiful as she looks at you? It's almost as though she can see deep into your soul."

Susan groaned as Dawn shifted her attention back to Susan's clit at the same time as Andi took the boss's nipple between her lips. Susan held the back of the blonde head, mashing her face deeply into her pussy and groaned "Oh yes. That very talented tongue is going to be paying my pussy this kind of attention on a regular basis. At some point I'll work out the best way of thanking you for seducing this little minx."

Andi gave one of her lopsided smiles and replied "Come on her tongue. That's the best gift you can give both of us." In the fullness of time Dawn's Line Manager, Gill, would eventually also join the lesbian group when the departmental head was another to fall under the spell of Susan's rather yummy assistant Nicki. This new dimension opened up a whole new world for Dawn who took particular pleasure in ensuring her boss received -- and it had to be said generated -- a great number of orgasms.

12