Angels Ch. 08 - Comforting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even the thongs? Or maybe the balcony bra's that show off your breasts to the maximum?" he asked.

"Oooh, they are Gemma's favourite" Bea added.

John smiled and told her "And she looks amazing in them too."

"No" replied Faith "I'm happy with all of the options."

John clapped his hands together and asked "Ok, I'll get your measurements off you at the end and make sure we have stock on hand when you have free time but in the meantime is now a good time for both of you to do some sample shots?"

"Well, I've already stripped in front of Susan this morning, why would you be different" Faith replied as she shrugged her shoulders.

John had her pose at one of his many sets and took her through a dozen different poses aided by Bea stood just behind John and showing Faith the pose John had asked for. At the end of the session, the three went over to John's desk and he took Faith through the process of picking one of the poses, cropping it down and how it would be positioned in the brochure. Bea hadn't been introduced to this process and similarly found it fascinating, especially when Mark talked them through about the composition pitfalls to avoid of having similar patterned items next to each other and how different model skin tones next to each other drew the viewers eyes from one to the next.

He also showed them what the page looked like with and without cropping the heads and they both now understood his logic for the cropped look besides being able to fit more images on a page. His final act was to explain the planning process for setting out the pages. The must have items on one list, the staple favourites on another, new items on the third and the rest became also rans. Having too many of one category on one page unbalanced the entire brochure. Addressing Faith, he said "Now, you young lady can appreciate why I said such glowing things when I found out you had signed up for the project and why I asked what your limits were. I will now sit down and plan the layouts starting with what will look best for your skin tone and then fill in the rest from there. Bea here and the models with fuller figures will be next and then rest fitted in around there. Has this afternoon been of interest?"

"Oh absolutely" gushed Faith quickly followed by Bea showing her appreciation.

"Right, you two get out of my hair so I can start planning but Faith please, anytime you need a friendly ear to talk to, I'm here. I'm sure Bea will say the same and probably Susan too but above all we are a team here and we support each other."

He got a peck on the cheek for his sentiment from Faith which Bea copied. Bea took Faith's hand and said, "Let's go get a drink and sit in the café area, it should be quiet now."

Once they took their seat in the deserted café Faith leant forward and asked "Thank you so much for coming to my aid. It feels good to know I'm not on my own anymore. I feel appropriately focused on the future now instead of dreading it."

Bea reached over and took her hand saying "Good. The financial bit needs a bit of time to work through to its fullest but I just knew Susan would provide a suitable level of support. More importantly I'm glad your head is in a far better place than earlier today. I'm sure you will do the same for someone else in the future but to have John underline us being a team was a nice touch."

Faith nodded her head as she took a sip of her drink before saying "Speaking of the future can I ask you about what I asked earlier." Bea looked confused and so Faith clarified "About hooking up with me?"

"Oh!" Bea exclaimed having cottoned on "Yes, in a heartbeat. You are really hot, especially having just seen you in just lingerie and so take as much time as you need but when you are ready you just need to say the word."

Faith looked down to hide her embarrassment but looked up into Bea's eyes as she then replied "Well, the thought of hooking up with you has been playing on my mind and when you combine that with showing myself off, I think I'm ready now if you are. I'm surprised neither you nor John could tell my panties were damp just thinking of getting you naked."

"Nice" proclaimed Bea who leant forward and placed a delicate kiss on Faith's lips. The other girl was shocked that Bea would kiss her so blatantly but then realised there was no-one there to see but then her heart fluttered at the contact. Bea was so very beautiful and knowing that she was at least bi-sexual drove Faith on. "Depending on how long you can wait, we can either go back to mine at the end of the day or I'm sure we can find a spare room to dive into if you can't wait." Faith's eyes opened wide at this last sentence and she nodded vigorously. Bea smiled at her sentiment and said "You want it now don't you. Come on let's see what we can find."

The first office that they came to was empty, Bea knew intimately where the spare offices were located and so it wasn't hard to find a vacant one. She took Faith's hand and pulled her into the office and once she had locked the door pulled the other woman into her arms saying "God you looked good in your underwear. I didn't think I'd be able to keep my hands off you any longer."

Faith quickly kissed Bea and replied, "I didn't want you to resist then and I certainly don't now." She stepped away from Bea and quickly removed her top and skirt for the third time that day. She stepped back towards Bea and said before kissing her "There, is that what you wanted to see?" While still locked in the kiss Bea removed her own blouse and skirt revealing herself for the first time. Faith stepped back to take in how beautiful Bea looked saying "Oh yes, you look delicious" which got her another kiss as a reward. She had never had a pale blonde lover before and she was looking to exploring more.

Bea reached behind Faith and flicked the clasps of her bra. She pulled on the shoulder straps and tugged her bra down and out of the way. Bea leant back once more, commented "God your boobs are gorgeous" and leant her head down to capture one of the dark nipples before her. The nub was fully inflated and felt so luxurious under her tongue as she danced the tip over and around the ripe nipple.

Faith tilted her head back and groaned as her hands cradled Bea's head against her breast. The ebony beauty had only had two sexual partners before and neither were as enthusiastic as the blond beauty attached to her tit. Bea switched her attention to Faith's other nipple and new little electrical pulses shot from her breasts to a point deep inside her lower stomach. While suckling away at Faith's breasts, Bea gently stroked her fingers down the flat toned stomach until she reached the other woman panties. A deft tuck of her fingertips soon had them inside the flimsy panties Faith was drenched and Bea's searching fingers slipped inside her pussy making her gasp at the intrusion making her involuntarily say "Oh god, that feels so nice."

Again, Faith couldn't help comparing Bea with her two previous experiences and decided neither came close to Bea's technique making Faith wonder who had taught her these tricks or whether she was just naturally an enthusiastic lover. Bea's fingers quested deeper and in time started to graze across Faith's g-spot making her stand bolt upright as her pussy gripped Bea's fingers. Bea gave the nearest nipple one last kiss and stood upright, extracting her fingers from Faith's pussy and brought them up to her mouth. The blond sucked longingly at her own fingers making quiet approving moans as she did so.

Faith stood and watched the beautiful blond luxuriate in her actions. Bea fixed her with a determined expression and announced in a serious tone, "I'm going to make you forget all about that bitch and what she has done to you".

She then pulled the ebony beauty in for another long, deep, heartfelt kiss that made Faith head swoon. 'Don't worry, that bitch is long gone now I've seen you out of your clothes' were Faith's exact thoughts if she could have pulled away from the kiss -- but then she didn't exactly want to pull away.

Bea wriggled around as she unhooked her own bra and shoved her own panties down to her feet. Faith could see all this out of the corner of her eye and wanted -- no, needed -- to see what Bea looked like naked. She pulled back and took in the sight before and her heart leapt to see the pale skinned beauty for her eyes only. She pushed Bea backwards until her butt was perched on the edge of the desk behind her and then Faith knelt down before her as Bea extended her glorious long legs. "Just beautiful" gasped Faith as she drank in the sight of Bea's splayed pussy.

Her clit stood proud and looked amazing, her labia opened inviting the viewer inside and a small pearlescent drop of juice sat at the entrance just begging for Faith to lean forward, extend her tongue and then dip the tip inside to taste the sweet musky flavour. 'And just think, if the bitch hadn't done what she had, I would have missed out on such a sweet pussy. How many more are out there waiting to be sampled?' Faith thought to herself.

Bea just loved the way that Faith swirled her tongue around as it quested inside her. She hadn't had that many lovers and all were far more experienced than her but Faith was very much different and in no time, Bea found herself grasping Faith's head as she humped her pelvis up and down in time with the oral assault. Bea suppressed a groan as she pushed her hips forward one last time as her legs tensed and she came on Faith's tongue. She was very good at this. The two ended the session by pleasing each other in a sixty nine, given their close height proximity, they fell into what felt like a very natural position.

After some nice cuddling Faith felt like she needed to address the elephant in the room "As spectacular as the last hour has been, I'm fresh out of one relationship and a little loath to jump into another. How does that feel with your personal position?"

Bea gently caressed Faith cheek and replied "I too really enjoyed that and would very much like to replay that in the future, as often as you need, but I agree, you need to spread your wings a little first and enjoy the single life. Besides I have a husband and child to consider. Don't get me wrong if you need a buddy to go to concerts, cinemas or restaurants just say the word. After all Gemma has already professed her desire to hook up with you and I'm sure there will be a long queue of people wanting to hook up once they know you are 'on the market' so to speak."

Faith was intrigued and asked "I was surprised when she confessed that in front of you. I know you work together but that kind of information I would have normally kept to myself." Bea pulled a strange face and then Faith understood, the penny had dropped "Gemma is one of your past lovers, isn't she?"

Bea smiled broadly and replied, "Yes she is, as is Susan."

Faith gasped loudly and with a shocked expression said, "No. I'd have never guessed."

Bea was quite nontalent in her response "Both are very good lovers, Susan especially. Gemma is new to the life like me. Susan employs a number of lesbian or bi-sexual women that she hooks up with regularly or hook between themselves. If you'd like I can put in a good word that you are on the market. Just as easily I can keep my mouth shut, as John says, 'We should never feel pressured into doing things we aren't comfy with'."

Faith mulled the prospect over for a few moments and replied, "Well I'd like to know who else there is but let me come back upstairs with you and talk with Susan direct."

The two walked into Susan's office hand in hand. The big boss lifted her head up from her work when she heard the big heavy wooden door open and her expression of curiosity changed to one of delight when she saw the two walking hand in hand. She leant back in her chair and said "Well I'm pleased that the two of you are getting on so well. John has already sent me a link to the early images from the shoot. I must say you looked fabulous and so glad you volunteered."

The two took a seat opposite Susan and Faith gushed "I can't thank both of you enough for what you have done today. I was at a really low point this morning but now seems a million miles away and my head is in a far better place. I'm actually looking forward now instead of dwelling in the past."

Susan leant forward clasping her hands together "That is all I want for all my employees. This company is a success on the back of all your sacrifices and I certainly appreciate your efforts."

Faith cleared her throat and said "Bea has mentioned that you have built a network of a number of lesbian's working here. I'd like to formally join the group as long as there are no embarrassing initiation ceremonies."

Susan smiled at the joke and replied, "I for one am very pleased to hear you're joining us and I suspect the initiation has already taken place if the way you two look at each other."

The two looked at each other again and shared a giggle before Faith returned to a moment of levity "I would like to know who else besides you, Bea and Gemma are part of the group? In other words, who else could I hook up with."

Susan contemplated how much she should say just yet but caught the slight nod that Bea had given her and if Faith was okay with Bea, then Susan was okay with her too. "Well first off you should know John is an unofficial part of the group. He has the required technical skills, has access to the models and is suitably discreet about our activities."

Faith nodded thoughtfully 'That made sense.'

Sue continued "The group is slowly expanding. Currently we have Andi in Finance, Annette in Marketing, Kerry and Stacey from Customer Care, Dawn from Quality and Jean in IT. I should also mention three other ladies from a couple of our suppliers who come and visit us regularly and so I'll make sure you get introduced to Heather, Donna and her right hand lady Diane whenever they pay us a visit."

"And you of course" added Faith.

"Yes, and me" Susan corrected herself.

Faith was a little tentative but eventually asked "I, errr... would very much... like to hook up at some point if you could be persuaded."

Susan's smile broadened "Hell yes, I would be very pleased by that. Especially now that Bea has helped you get your head in a comfortable place." After a moment thought she added "You must understand that this has nothing to do with our earlier conversation about getting you an advance organised. The wheels are already in motion on that front and implies no commitment from you other than keep talking to me so that I know you are progressing from this god awful mess. I don't need to bribe people."

Faith immediately jumped in saying "Oh no, not at all, that is the last thought in my mind. I happen to find you very attractive and Bea has already stated what an excellent lover you are. I'm guessing a lot of what she demonstrated on me earlier was taught by someone and I'm guessing that someone was you."

Susan nodded as she said, "In that case then why don't you swing past here this time tomorrow and we'll have some time getting to know you that little bit better." Faith went to Susan's office at the appointed time and was stripped so that she could model once more for the big boss. She didn't have to wait too long for her reward before Susan went down on her and sampled the tasty pussy joining their happy little group. Faith returned the compliment and Susan ensured that a meeting was set up between Andi, Faith and Gemma in one of the available offices. Faith was partial to blondes but these two brunettes looked stunning naked.

Faith would eventually hook with the other internal members of the group within a couple of weeks of her introduction but before that the first Friday after her inclusion she received a calendar invite for the tail end of the day to meet Susan in the big boss's office. She knocked and opened the big heavy wooden door as she peered around the door and saw Susan's face beaming back at her. Susan stepped from around her desk and met Faith in the centre of the office, enveloping her in rib crushing hug. Holding Faith at arm's length Susan asked, "So tell me, how are you feeling now you've had chance for some dust to settle." Susan ushered them to sit on the big, padded sofas tucked to one side of her office.

Once Faith had taken her seat, she flashed Susan a bright and friendly smile "I'm in a very good place thank you. I felt so alone but then Bea, Gemma, you and Andi have all been so very nice and friendly that my pain feels a million miles away. I think I said the other day but I'm now looking at the future in a very different light."

Susan beamed another smile and as she clasped Faith's hands she replied, "Oh I am so glad to hear that. You were let down so spectacularly by someone you loved, it takes a lot to recover from but we all knew you had a bigger, better person in there and all we needed to do was coax it out of you."

"I can't say thank you enough" Faith beamed but the started to undo her blouse to reveal her boobs for Susan's obvious scrutiny adding "I was wondering if I could tempt you in to teaching me a few more things if I'm not imposing on you too much."

Susan smiled her response and said, "Impose as much as you like if those beauties are shown to me." She leant forward and started a trail of light kisses along the exposed portion, along Faith's bra cup, up the strap and onto the neck. Faith just cooed her acceptance, lovingly stroking the back of Susan's head. As nice as the tender approach was Faith's pussy was buzzing before she even entered Susan's office and her mouth was making the situation worse.

Faith leant forward and unhooked the clasps of her bra. She pulled the straps forward and the garment off her chest, throwing to the side. Susan's face was one of wonderment. As much as she liked the view she was inspired to lean forward and capture one of Faith's nipples between her lips. It felt so natural to have the fully engorged nub in her mouth. Her breasts looked spectacular but they reacted so easily to her attentions. Susan had only had one black lover in the past but Faith's chest was simply awe inspiring.

While Susan was using her tongue, teeth and lips on Faith's nipple, the younger woman was using her fingers to tweak and pull on the other. Her pussy was creaming her panties as she became frustrated.

She took one of Susan's free hands and worked it under the hem of her skirt. The boss cottoned on straight away and wedged her hand between Faith's warm moist legs. Her fingers went in search and found the leg of Faith's panties, she hitched them aside and drove two fingers deep inside her lover. Faith hissed as she drew a sharp intake of breath as the fingers searched ever deeper. "Please fuck me. I so need to come" she begged.

Never one for teasing her lovers Susan immediately started to twitch her fingertips against Faith's g-spot while her mouth went back to working over those luscious nipples. That did the trick and Faith's juicy pussy clamped down on Susan's fingers heralding her climax.

Faith lay back limp and gasping as she recovered from yet another spectacular orgasm induced by her boss's boss. Susan always enjoyed seeing her lovers post orgasm, it made all her efforts worthwhile. She stood and went around her side of the desk to extract something from her bottom drawer. Faith watched on bemused as Susan quickly discarded her clothing and started to attach a harness to her waist. Faith had some experience with strap on dildos and the fact that it was Susan apply the harness meant that Faith would be on the receiving end which made her pussy pulse again at the thought. Susan came around from the desk and that was when Faith noticed that she held a second harness.

This one was handed to Faith with the instructions of "Put this on for me." Naturally Faith did as request as Susan went off towards Gemma's office. Faith wondered if Gemma would be shocked at seeing a naked Susan with a harness when she addressed the stunning brunette "Would you mind joining Faith and I in my office?" Gemma appeared in an instant and was removing the last few items of her clothing as Susan instructed "Go sit on Faith's dildo please." Again, the brunette complied instantly as she settled her pussy down on the plastic phallus, bouncing along its length a couple of times to get it coated in her juices.