Angels Ch. 08 - Comforting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan's next action was to apply some lubricant to her dildo so that she could crouch behind her assistant and then push forward so that Gemma was being double penetrated by Faith and the bog boss. "Oh god, that's so good. I do so like being double stuffed." Gemma leant forward and kissed Faith in an all-encompassing gesture of her servitude. Faith decided to have a little fun with the submissive and reach both hands to the brunette's pendulous breasts and start to tweak determinedly at her nipples. Gemma let out another wail to announce the impending climax that was so obviously on the way. Faith was trying her best to raise and lower her hips, although with the other two above her, it wasn't that easy. Behind Gemma was Susan as she thrust her hips while hanging on tightly to Gemma's hips and the sandwich filling was Gemma writhing around between them while she gasped and cried out.

The commotion attracted Bea's attention who came from her office to see what the noise was about. She had guessed that her boss and her colleague were engaged in some sex act but she couldn't make out the exact details until she stood next to the group. Faith was smiling up at Bea and the blonde was reminded what it was like seeing those eyes look up at from between her legs. This inspired Bea to lift her skirt up and lift a leg over Faith's head so that she could lower her pussy.

When Faith saw was happening, she extended her tongue so that as Bea lowered herself, Faith could immediately start to assault the delicious pussy she had experienced for the first time at the beginning of the week. She was immediately rewarded with the tangy flavour on her tongue. 'Yes, the future was going to be very good indeed' Faith surmised.