Angels Ch. 11 - Interview

Story Info
What lengths will you go to get that job.
5.5k words
4.6
6.1k
6
0

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story contains lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Having been pre-warned by reception, Lynda was purposely looking industrious as one of the secretaries ushered Vicki into her office. Standing, she walked around her desk, extending her hand, "Hello, I'm Lynda. I'm so pleased you could come to see us". Lynda stood a little taller than her visitor did; her long brown hair cascaded down her back and shoulders. She was dressed to impress, in her best power suit, which was cut to flatter her fabulous 38D chest with a short skirt to show off her long shapely legs to their best effect.

Now in her mid-forties, Lynda's sex drive had gone through the roof in recent years, swinging both ways depending on how it was presented to her. One of the major plus points of working here was the group of bi-sexual females, organised by the Art Director and photographer. It didn't provide her with all that much additional cock, but pussy was in constant supply, which suited her fine having reacquainted herself with the taste of the sweet nectar a few weeks back. Eyeing Vicki's curves, the older woman flashed her broadest, welcoming, smile trying to put the young woman feel at ease.

Lynda liked what she saw. Vicki looked younger than the 25 years detailed on her resume and obviously worked out - also listed in her particulars. Her shoulder length hair was a few shades darker than Lynda's was, dressed in a sleeveless black and gold dress, which drew Lynda's eyes to her modestly sized chest. Her bright green eyes and wide, welcoming smile attracted her to Lynda straightaway. "Please, take a seat," offered Lynda, "I want you to regard this as more of a chat than an interview. Your resume is one of the best I have seen and want to offer you the job, but I just wanted to talk over a few points and get to know you better." she continued, staring deep into those lovely eyes, the wide mouth flashing her a bright smile. 'Oh boy is she's gorgeous' Lynda thought to herself as she went on saying, "I want you to be honest, open and be quite frank with the truth rather than telling me what you think I might want to hear".

Talking through her interests and education, Vicki certainly proved to be as frank as Lynda had requested. Moving on to the girl's career history Lynda asked" If you don't mind me asking, you demonstrated a great deal of loyalty, staying at Atkinson's for four years, particularly given their recent troubles. And yet you only spent six months in your last role with Trask, why was that?"

"If we're being open and honest with each other, I felt like I had no choice but to leave" Vicki responded.

"Would you elaborate, open as we are here, this could have an effect on where we place you in the organisation" Lynda asked.

"Well, if you must know, I was being sexually harassed by a director and as it came to their word against mine, nothing was ever going to come of me making a case of it, so I left instead. I hope this doesn't count against me, I don't want to be seen as some kind of troublemaker," Vicki concluded with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Oh, I can assure you that we take a poor view on unwanted advances here. I take it he would have claimed nothing had happened between you" Lynda asked.

Nodding, Vicki responded, "That's right, it wasn't a 'he' though, it was a 'she'" quite matter of fact. Lynda was slightly taken aback but was intrigued and wanted to find out more about this girl.

"Well while we're on that subject, I need to ask about your opinions or prejudices. What would be your opinion of me if I said that my partner was a black, Jewish woman who supported the communist party", she asked.

"Oh, don't get me wrong I have nothing against gay sex, as a matter of fact I have slept with a woman before. It was just that this woman at Trask wasn't my type, she knew I swung more towards women but wouldn't take no for an answer. To be honest it got embarrassing in the end", Vicki replied. "As for colour, religion and political persuasion, I say 'Live and let live' as long as people leave me to my own devices. I must say that I think some of the most beautiful women are black." Vicki replied.

"That's very good to hear, your open opinion will really suit our style here. Your resume lists you as single, if I'm not being too personal, was your experience with women a one off or an ongoing thing" quizzed the older woman, suddenly very interested in the girl and curious to see where proceedings were heading.

"No, I'm happy to talk about it. It was a one of those holiday romance things, we had seven wonderful days together, but as these things so often do, we lost contact. I'd like to find another female partner as I found it far more satisfying than with men, I just haven't found the right one yet", Vicki replied shrugging her shoulders. "Having said that I don't exactly know what I want in a partner and don't even know where to start looking. If I can be equally frank, was that true about your black lover?"

Smiling, Lynda responded, "No, I'm afraid it wasn't, I'm married", extending her hand to show her wedding ring. Vicki was starting to feel a strange pang of disappointment, but Lynda went on "But I have to agree with you, sex with a woman has so many levels and is far more enjoyable. If you decide to join our ranks here, one of the joys that awaits you is a small group of lesbian or bi-sexual women who all work here and hook up on a regular basis. I can't promise you that your ideal partner is amongst us, but we'll certainly help you in your search for the right person".

Vicki's head was starting to spin, they liked her resume, and she was well qualified for the job, and they wanted to offer her the position. 'She mentioned, amongst us' and 'we can help' as though Lynda was part of this group. She's already said that she's not averse to some pussy even though she's married. I really need this job and the money is out of this world, I wonder what I need to do to get this job?' she pondered.

"Well, I can tell you I would really like this job, especially as having the chance to meet other like-minded people. How many are there of you in the group and is the group widely published" the young woman asked, guessing 'you' was the right expression.

Doing some quick mental arithmetic Lynda eventually responded, "No it's just within the group, I think we number in double digits now but we are always on the lookout for new members. You'll find all ages, shapes and sizes, depending on your preference."

"For instance, take Bea, the pretty blonde who escorted you in. She's twenty-four, married with a little kiddie, and slightly submissive. Then there's her boss, Susan our CEO, she's forty-seven, a widow, who likes her women young and pretty like yourself and Bea." Lynda said, trying to work out if the young girl was being swayed by the discussion.

Vicki was pleased to hear that Bea was part of the group; she'd followed the pretty blonde and had marvelled at her cute round arse as it swayed before her eyes as they climbed the wide staircase. Thinking this through in her own words, 'Lynda must be in the group to know so much about it. She likes women and has a great body, more importantly she thinks I'm pretty and there are others like her. She said, if I joined, which implies it's my decision'.

Making her mind up, Vicki leant forward, allowing Lynda a direct view down her low-cut top. Reaching over the desk to stroke Lynda's hand, she said "Like I was saying, I'd really like this job and although I can't offer much experience sexually, I'm prepared to do whatever, with whomever I need to do to get it and I MEAN anything". Leaving Lynda in no doubt that she was willing to fuck her to get the job.

Lynda was completely stumped; she had been trying to work out how to proposition Vicki when she in turn had come straight out and offered herself. Thinking quickly Lynda replied, "From what you've just said, I take it that you wouldn't be averse to standing up, going and turning the key in the door" as she was saying this, Vicki rose and did as she asked, "and walk back here and take off your dress for me".

Vicki walked around to Lynda's side of the desk and stood smiling down at her as she drew the zip of her dress down at the side and said, "Does this count as an unwanted advance". Wriggling her arms slightly to free them from the dress, she allowed it to slip to the floor, slowly stepping out of it and kicking the discarded garment aside.

She meekly stood there while the older woman sat and took in the sight before her replying "I don't see either of us complaining".

Vicki looked exceptionally pretty stood in her matching pale lemon bra and panties, stroking the topmost cup of her left breast with one hand, the waist band of her panties with the other. Having looked her up and down a couple of times Lynda smiled and said "VERY nice indeed. With a face and body like yours I can see you're going to be very popular here", licking her lips in anticipation.

Vicki stepped forward and leant down, planting her red, deeply painted, lips on Lynda's and gently kissed her. As she stood up again, she took Lynda's hands and placed one hand on her left breast, the other on her soft, silky thigh. This was the end of her deliberate moves, now a little unsure of what to do next.

She needn't have worried as Lynda quickly took control of the situation. Gently squeezing Vicki's breast, she announced, "You really do look hot, you're making me wet just standing there". This was music to the girl's ears. Judy, her holiday fling, had been enthralled with her body, and Lynda's appreciation confirmed that her hard work in the gym had been worthwhile.

Lynda stood up, briefly kissed Vicki and then started to remove her own clothing. Although dumbstruck and unsure what to do next, Vicki was absorbed in watching the older woman slowly unwrap herself. Once Lynda was also down to her underwear, she drew her conquest into her arms. Drawn in by those sparkling eyes, Lynda's mouth descended on Vicki's as if pulled by a magnet, encouraged as the young girl lovingly returned her embrace, totally wrapped up in how things were developing.

Lynda reached behind and unclasped Vicki's bra. As she pulled back, she pulled the lacy garment back with her. Having got over the shock of her initial embrace, Vicki was once again stunned into silence, her heart beating faster with anticipation than ever before, wanting this woman to do whatever she wanted to her. Lynda really was mesmerised by the vision in front of her, the girl looked ravishing.

Vicki was stood in just her panties, her breasts sat proud on her chest topped by two tiny nipples poking straight out. Lynda sensed Vicki's nervousness from her shallow breathing and slight shaking, moving closer to whisper "You look absolutely gorgeous, but don't be nervous, we can take this as far and as slow as you want". This was just what Vicki needed to hear her nerves calming she shot another stunning smile at Lynda who couldn't stop herself from kissing these full lips once more.

Reaching up, Lynda began to fondle both of Vicki's breasts, feeling the flesh flex under her inquiring fingers as they slowly searched their way to her nipples, stroking the rubbery nubs gently. Causing Vicki to shiver involuntarily and let out a low, shaky, moan.

Lynda's mouth was drawn irresistibly to a nipple, squeezing it gently with her lips before taking into her mouth and sucking hard, nipping it slightly with her teeth as she pulled back to assault the other nub. Vicki was quietly whimpering as Lynda moved from one nipple to the other, time and again.

"Is that nice" Lynda inquired, temporarily detaching her mouth.

"Mmm yes, delicious" Vicki smiled down at her as Lynda went back to her teasing.

Eventual the older woman stood up and reached behind herself to unclasp her own bra asking, "Would you like to try that on me".

Vicki's eyes widened as she enthusiastically replied, "Oh yes please". Before the bra had hit the floor, the young woman was suckling noisily on a breast. Under Lynda's guidance Vicki rapidly perfected her technique to the extent that Lynda came through the efforts of her mouth.

The strange whimpers made Vicki pull back and ask, "Is everything alright?"

Smiling back Lynda responded, "Oh very much so, you were so good you made me come" satisfyingly. Vicki looked very pleased with herself to have achieved this so quickly, as if to demonstrate the fact, Lynda took Vicki's hand and held in front of her black lacy panties allowing her to feel the dampness.

Vicki continued to stroke Lynda's mound even after the older woman removed her own hand, slipping it instead inside the woman's panties, feeling the sparse pubic hair give way to her deep slit. The two women stood stroking each other as Lynda asked, "Does that feel nice?" She needn't have asked, the gasping told her all she needed to know. "This is why I prefer women to men, so much more tender and gentler, you know where to touch me, oh yeah, just there. No don't stop", begged Vicki.

Lynda had started to remove her hand from the girl's panties. She tucked her thumbs inside the waistband and pulled down the flimsy panties as she slowly knelt until the thinly disguised pussy was at eye-level. The neatly trimmed bush clung together with her pussy juices. Lynda buried her face and breathed deeply to catch the heavenly scent, extending her tongue to tease the engorged clitoris.

Vicki went into raptures at this, having to open her legs in order to balance. Lynda shifted the young girl around 180 degrees and pushed her backwards until she sat in the chair behind her. Quickly pulling Vicki's legs apart, Lynda attacked the pussy before her with new vigor, abusing the clit with her tongue, before working her mouth down the folds, finally dipping the enquiring tongue into the hole to savour the delicious taste. The more Lynda tasted, the more she wanted, repeatedly taking Vicki to the edge of orgasm only to hold back until she had calmed down to begin all over again. Vicki was now begging Lynda to let her come, it seemed her life depended on the impending climax and when Lynda eventually relented, sucking hard the clit and outer hood, Vicki tensed, moaning loudly as her pussy squirted come, hitting Lynda on the neck.

Her previous experience with Judy had been wonderful, far exceeding anything she had encountered before, but Lynda seemed to make every nerve in her body tingle, even post orgasm. While Vicki lay with her eyes closed, panting heavily; Lynda stood up and removed her panties hoping that her new lover would like to reciprocate. Vicki eventually opened her eyes to see Lynda completely naked, stroking her pussy. "Would you like me to do you now?" she asked.

"Around here, you only do what you want. If you're sure you'd like to I'd very much like that" Lynda replied.

Vicki reached out her hand and worked a finger into Lynda's pussy. She pulled her hand free and sucked the finger, "Mmm, you taste delicious. Please can I eat you?" she purred.

Lynda smiled again, leant against the desk, lifting her left leg onto the desk so that her pussy was fully exposed. Vicki had forgotten what a beautiful site a naked pussy could be. She slipped from the chair to her knees, immediately sinking her tongue to taste some more of the sweet pussy juice. Once again, under Lynda's tutelage, Vicki was soon making the more experienced woman come as she pushed her crotch against the inquiring mouth below her.

Lynda sank down to kneel in front of Vicki, kissing her passionately and not for the first time tasting her own fresh pussy juice. Vicki's pussy seemed to be a magnet to Lynda's hand as it once again found its way between the two bodies, worming a finger into her deepest recesses. "Lie down, I want you to try something that will really blow your mind" Lynda ordered.

Vicki did as instructed and looked very quizzical as Lynda moved her legs around and lay down opposite her. Lynda wriggled her round until they lay on the floor, away from each with their pussies mashed together. Slowly Lynda began to thrust from side to side, lost in the glorious feeling the friction was providing her. Vicki soon cottoned on to what was happening and quickly ground her own pussy into Lynda's to share the same feeling. Even though both women had come already, they went about their trusting with new gusto, even when their pussies were slipping apart with all the juice they were secreting. Eventually they came in a wave of panting and groaning.

Slowly Lynda raised herself up, still breathing heavily, but grinning broadly "That was amazing, are you okay?" Vicki smiled contentedly and nodded, a lazy, faraway look on her face. "If you've not got be some place soon, I'd like to introduce you to someone" Lynda said.

"Sure, why not, just let me get dressed and tidy my hair" Vicki replied.

"Oh no, she'll want to see you just as you are" Lynda countered, Vicki getting the message straight away, the fucking wasn't over yet.

Shrugging she said "Sure, okay then". Lynda sat back at her desk and picked up the phone.

"Hi Susan, its Lynda. I've got a young lady with me for an interview. I'm just about to offer her a position and wondered if you could spare me a couple of minutes to see if you agree with my choice" then a pause "Okay, see you in a few minutes then" she placed the receiver back.

Vicki stood up; stretching her aching legs while Lynda cleared her desk. Patting the front edge, she turned to the younger girl and said, "Up you get. Sit back on the desk facing the door". Vicki followed her directions, leaning back on her hands and opening her legs wide with her heels resting on the edge of the desk as instructed. Lynda stood back, taking in the lovely site of Vicki exposed waiting for Susan, her pussy dilated and leaking juice down on to the desk.

A brief rap and the door heralded Susan's arrival. Susan guessed what was about to happen when Lynda had mentioned on the phone that a young girl was being offered a position with the company, her suspicions were confirmed when she heard Lynda unlock the door and peer outside. Lynda stuck her head around the door and said, "Close your eyes and come in". Susan did as she had been instructed and felt Lynda tug her arm, as she heard the door close and lock behind them, she got the faint smell of pussy in the air. "Okay open them," Lynda instructed.

Susan had come along expecting to give the once over on a new recruit as she had so many times before; the sight before her was astounding. "This is Vicki. Vicki this is Susan, our CEO. I've just interviewed her and was about to offer her a position but just wondered what your opinion was," Lynda said.

"Oh, I can see what your interview technique is", Susan replied looking at the young girl exposed on the desk and then looking Lynda up and down, stood as she was in the same state of undress. "I think the position she's in looks just fine as it is" Susan said as she walked towards Vicki, running one hand over the girl's breast, cupping the orb. The other hand stroked down her inner thigh to her exposed pussy, making Vicki shiver involuntarily.

"Vicki hasn't had a great deal of experience before, but I know you're not bothered about that" Lynda added, knowing that Susan had seduced a great deal of the group's members, who had previously never realised they were bi-sexual.

Turning to Lynda with a raised brow, "You haven't?" meaning had Lynda seduced a virgin.

12